• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Story of Indio

The Story of Indio

123

I write to you of my friend Indio...who became a male slave/master when he turned twenty-one and went to college!

Nineteen year old Sipple Knox was what they call a "fourth generation legacy", a rich boy who didn't have a lot of smarts, and just got into Georgetown 'cause all his relatives did. Sip couldn't take his eyes off Indio, though--partially because they were roommates.

Only my Indio could turn his previously heterosexual assigned dorm-fellow into a slave lackey boy. Sip was fascinated by Indio, but at first he thought it was just because of Indio's muscles--as I've said before, Indio was either a half-Arab, or half-Indian, and they're not known for muscle, but Indio had quite a bit of it, though he was very slender and not that tall.

Indio spent a lot of time sleeping on his bed the week before classes started, and Sip was always jabbering to Indio about how good he looked. Just, of course because Sip thought he wanted workout tips from Indio. Of course.

Indio chapter three Indio was amused by Sip, and allowed him to tag along wherever Indio went. Sip's girlfriend was annoyed by all the time that Sip spent with Indio, as were Sip's friends, who couldn't understand why Sip was spending all this time with a "nigra" As you know in 1968, a lot of people were still in the woods about racism.

Indio had an old soul for a child of eighteen, and wasn't much interested in the traditional post-adolescent activities, keg parties, football games, levitating the Pentagon, all that nonsense.

Indio spent a lot of time reading his favorites since childhood--Dewey, Emerson, Hegel, Hobbes, Hume, Kant, Leibniz, Locke, Machiavelli, Mill, Plato, ... and of course, studying his mathbooks, as he was a math major.

But our boy Sip just bothered Indio so much--and then one day Indio caught Sip watching him shower. And Indio got annoyed, especially since Sip was playing with his pee-pee.

"Zip up, Sip!" Indio ordered, as he got out of the shower. "Jesus, man, what the fuck's wrong with you?"

Indio took Sip by the collar and shook him. "I've put up with you staring at me while I'm asleep, following me around and talking to me while I'm trying to read...but you must be such a homo to be choking your chicken while I'm showering!"

Indio shook Sip again. "I think I'm going to have to tell the Dean that we have a pervert in our midst, and you know how the good Fathers will feel about that."

Sipple was terrified. "Please, Indio, don't tell them anything!" His eyes rolled in back of his head. If Sipple had had any common sense, he probably would have realized that no one cared about Indio, a half-breed scholarship tick without even a last name.

After all, Sip was rich and alumni connected, and his granddad had built the school a gym just to ensure Sip's admittance! But Sip looked so pathetic that Indio let go of him for a moment.

"Look, you're off the hook, Sippie." he said as he took his towel off and rubbed his lovely naked brown body with it, making sure all his pectorals and his beautiful nipples were dry.

Indio pretended not to notice Sip watching him hungrily. "Maybe I'll just move to another room." Indio said. "That'd be good enough, and some guys in the Math Club would be happy to have me in their frat." But this was too much for Sip.

"No, please don't leave, Indio." he begged. "I'll do anything to have you stay. I couldn't live with myself if you were gone. I just broke off with Babs because she was complaining that we hang out too much...p-please, I'll do anything."

Indio then looked at Sip severely. "Well, if I let you stay, you'll have to be punished for your perverted interest in me."

"An-anything." Sip then said, but his tone was a little scared. They went back to the dorm room, and Indio dressed and locked the door, and took Eugene's old straightened coat hanger with the hockey tape on the end out of the drawer.

"What's that?" Sipple asked nervously, as Indio took a couple of practice swings in the air. "This is what my brother of choice in the orphanage used on me when I got out of line." Indio said firmly. "It made me the man I am today."

Indio turned and looked at Sip steadily. "There's nothing wrong with wanting to see my body, Sip, but there's a lot wrong with sneaking around and not admitting that you're a full-fledged faggot, just as I am. Take down your pants, young man."

Now it must be mentioned that Sipple was actually a sophomore, and at least a year and a half older than Indio. So the "young man" comment was rather strange.

But Sip's dick got hard as he heard that--later he told Indio that his grandfather, Sipple II, had often said the same words to young Sip, as Sipple II deplored Sipple IV's raising at the hands of his too indulgent parents.

Many times when Sip had been visiting his grandfather's farm in the summers and had fucked up in some way--stealing jam or whatnot--his grandfather had taken Sip's pants down and given him severe "larrupings" as they were called.

So Sip, sweating bullets, undid his pants in front of Indio, and pulled them down, undies as well. "Over your bed, Sip." Indio said and the bigger boy lay across his bed, closing his eyes in terror.

"Now I want you to tell me how grateful you are that I'm taking the time to punish you, Sipple." Indio said solemnly. "After every lash from my uh, lasher I want you to thank me--say, 'Thank you, Indio for taking the time to help me.' All right?"

Sip nodded affirmatively. Indio got pissed off. "That's no way to answer me. God, you make me sick." WHACK! There was a thin red line across Sipple's fat buttocks. "Well?" Indio demanded.

Sip coughed. "Th-thank you Indio for helping me out." WHACK WHACK WHACK! "Goddamn it Sipple, I told you to say 'Thank you, Indio for taking the time to help me.' not some mumble that you came up with. We'll try again."

Indio lifted the coat hanger again and landed the vicious steel wire across Sipple's butt. "Th-thank you--oh it hurts--Indio for-for-"

"Taking the time" Indio prompted, and then whacked Sip again. "Why don't you start over." WHACK WHACK

Now Sip was sobbing. "Thank you, Indio for taking the trouble to help me."

Indio became very upset. "Now I told you to use the word 'time' and you used the word 'trouble'. I get the impression that you are sassing me, Sip."

Sipple howled. "No, it just hurts so much, Indio--I have trouble concentrating."

Indio shook his dark head. "I'm afraid that's not much excuse, as certainly you concentrated well enough when you were staring at me in the shower!" Indio ordered Sipple to rise.

"I think I'm going to have to punish your dick for distracting you so much." Indio said, tapping the coat hanger against his palm. " You're half naked--why don't you take your clothes off and stand in front of me, and we'll take care of this penis problem." This time Sipple gulped, and as they say in 7-Eleven parlance, it was a Big Gulp.

Now Sip was standing in front of Indio, trembling, but his cock was getting hard against its will. I can imagine Indio staring daggers at Sip, wearing his tight black turtleneck or one of his muscle shirts, and Sippers just couldn't stop being excited.

Indio put the coat hanger back in the drawer and took a wooden third-grade school ruler with "PROPERTY OF BOYSVILLE-FRANKFORT" on the back. and rubbed it gently up and down his fingers.

Eugene had done quite a bit of genitorture on poor Indio in his time, after he'd learned that Indio was a natural masochist, so perhaps Indio wanted to get some of his own back. Sip was terrified, but Indio could tell he was also compelled.

Suddenly there was a knock on the dorm room door. "Hey Sip" came the voice of Diocletian "Binky" Soames. "Come on out and shoot baskets with us, and then we're going to Lauren's party in Foggy Bottom. She's got a whole apartment to herself, man...and her friends are going to be there."

Indio softly said, "Sip, if you want to go, I won't stop you man. This punishment is for your own good, but you can go if you like." Sip shook his head.

"Binky, it's okay, I got some studying to do, and Indio's helping me. Have a blast!"

"You sure?"Binky couldn't believe that Sip would turn down possible sex at Lauren's.

"No, go ahead." Sip said. Indio smiled at Sip and reached over and began casually stroking Sip's cock, making it harder. "You're quite the boy there, Sipple. You know what you need from Daddy, and I'm damn proud of you."

Sip blushed under Indio's praise. He'd gotten not much real praise from his rich parents, who gave him whatever he wanted, and Sip's grandfather who had provided all the firm love Sip needed, had died when Sip was in high school.

"Now you're going to prove to me that you're a big, brave boy, Sip!" Indio said with geniuine love. "Put your hands behind your back and jut out your cock."

"B-but maybe we can stop now..." Sip said hesitatingly "I mean...I've been good." Sip was scared to death, but you could tell how hard his cock was. "I thought maybe we could fool around a little."

Indio smiled at Sip. "Haven't you ever heard the saying, 'After the feast, there's the reckoning?' Well, you had your feast watching me in the shower, and now comes your reckoning...and then maybe there will be another feast, maybe not."

Sip ended up jutting his penis out and closing his eyes. Sip put his hands behind his back. Indio lifted the ruler over Sip's penis. SNAP! Sip was somewhat of a tough guy, he'd played halfback for the football team at the Hill School as a teenager, but the crack of the wooden ruler against his cock was nasty.

SNAP! CRACK! WHAP! After these three slaps, Sip howled, and grabbed his cock and did a dance around the dorm. "Nice jitterbugging there," Indio said admiringly. "But you must learn to take your punishment with more um, gravitas."

"B-but it hurts so much." Sip said tearfully. "My penis is raw, man." Indio shook his head sympathetically. "Yes, it's not doing well, look at that little trickle of blood by your cockhead. But Sip, this is a valuable lesson for your penis. It's got to stop leading you into weird-ass situations like beating off while I'm in the shower. Your penis will thank us BOTH for this eventually. Now hands behind your back, and jut your dick out once again."

Sip obeyed reluctantly. Indio shook his head. "I just can't trust you not to grab your dick again before I'm done, son. So I'm going to have to bind your hands with this cord from your clock-radio. I'm gonna have to cut off the cord, but for a rich boy like you, new clock-radios are a dime a dozen." After Indio had tied Sip's hands he made Sip stand against the dresser so he wouldn't dance.

"Now, Sip, close your eyes as before." Sip closed his eyes unhappily. Indio put his arm around Sip's shoulder and kissed Sip on the ear, which made Sip's dick go up considerably. "Now I want you to make your Master proud" This was the first time that Indio had referred to himself as "Master".

"Prove to me that you can take this pain...show me what you can do, and I might let you have a treat later." Sip nodded his head quickly, his eyes still closed. Indio lifted the ruler.

WHACK! SNAP! CRACK! The three times that the ruler hit caused Sipple to gasp and he tried to move away from the dresser. But while his hands were tied, Indio had used an extra length of cord to secure him to the dresser, so Sip kept trying to pull away from the dresser. Whenever the cord that was attache to the drawer pulled out, Indio pushed it back in.

"Sip, don't you trust me, baby?" Indio asked as he leaned over and kissed Sip's neck a bit. "I want you to be the man I know you can be. But you need to learn to accept pain. Can you be a good boy and learn to accept pain?"

Sip nodded distractedly. Indio patted Sip's shoulder again, and raised the ruler. This time, Sip kept his eyes open. "That's right, baby." Indio whispered. "This is a beautiful thing...live in it."

WHAP! CRACK! SLAP! RAP! Sip was able to take the punishment to his cock this time with a minimum of moans and jumps, though it was obvious that he was still in full pain. Indio reached down and grabbed Sip's balls and squeezed them sharply, and Sip buckled for a moment, but as Indio released him, he stood up tall and proud.

After it was over, Indio asked Sip what he wanted his treat to be, and Sip unbuckled Indio's pants and began sucking Indio's dick greedily. It was Sip's first time, but Indio reported that the boy didn't do badly.

Soon after this, Sip asked his parents to fund an off-campus apartment...they were so relieved he didn't want to live with his girlfriend that they didn't ask too much about the minority scholarship student that Sip was trying to help out.

And they were pleasantly surprised! Sip gave up smoking pot and excessive drinking, and though Indio was only a freshman, he could dance circles round Sip intellectually, and began tutoring Sip in the subjects he was getting C's and D's in.

"Much of Sip's problems" Indio wrote me, "Are with laziness more than lack of intelligence. So I've told him that I expect good results. Anything less than a B on a minor paper or quiz is going to result in thirty with the coat hanger whip; and on tests and exams and term papers, he'd better pull up or he's going to get seriously hurt!"

Indio told me that Sip would need lots of training...and how!

"Aarrgh!" Sip screamed one afternoon as Indio attached yet another mousetrap to Sip's rock hard penis. Sipple was bound naked on the French antique vintage marble-topped table that his mother had sent.

The marble was elegant, but quite cold! Sip was on his back, wrists knotted behind him...but he was grateful he wasn't on his stomach, as not only were there about seven traps on his crotch, but there was one on each nipple as well.

"How my nipples hurt" Sip whined, and Indio smiled grimly.

"You are fortunate you didn't train under my Master Eugene, Sipple.

He used to attach a cowbell to my nipple clamps and make me walk around ringing all day!" Thinking of it, Indio looked somewhat annoyed, and he slapped Sip's nipple clamps with a backhand motion

And the pain was excruciating. "Oh, what are you doing to me, Master?" Sip gasped, as tears rolled down his face. "I must like it because my dick is hard,but it's all so painful!"

Indio pinched the side of Sip's dick and placed the fifth mousetrap on Sip's dick. His dick looked now like a deck of wood, all the little wooden traps were aligned along his thick dick.

"Well, what you're feeling is pressure to your shaft, Sip." Indio said soothingly, as he flicked one of the traps with a brown finger. "The penile shaft is a structure of numerous skin layers covering the tissues called the corpora cavernosa. Their arteries fill with blood when you get a hard-on." Indio then idly knocked one of the traps off Sip's dick and he screamed.

"Although the shaft is not very sensitive when flaccid, as it fills with blood during your sexual excitement, Sipple, the pressure makes it extremely sensitive." Indio interrupted his lecture to replace the mousetrap on the underside of Sip's cock--the frenum.

Indio moved Sip's legs apart a bit, and began adding mousetraps to his balls. As he handled Sip's scrotal sack, he talked on.

"Your ball bag here contains your testes, or your nuts, two bits of fibrous soft glands, and the nerves in the testicles are quite sensitive, which makes squeezing them fun--" Indio wrenched Sip's scrotum, and Sip howled--"at least for me, eh?"

"I want these off, anything but these!" screamed Sip. "Why on my balls?" Indio sighed. He reached behind him and brought out a stainless steel cylinder about the size of a can of beans. Indio quickly removed the erring trap.

"Now we're going to do an alternative ball trainer, just for you, Sippie." Indio said kindly.

"You told me last night that you were excited by your slave training and wanted me to go farther, but now you say you can't take too much. It's a double message. I'm going to have to put the Ball Crusher on you."

As Sip gaped, Indio stuffed his balls into an opening on the top of the canister. Then Indio locked the canister around Sip's balls, and pressed something on the side, and Sip felt the canister contracting around his testicles. Suddenly Sip emitted a girlish shriek! "

"Ah, that' s the sign that we can set your crush level at point four." Indio said approvingly, and he clicked something else, and the gradual contraction stopped, mercifully.

Indio paused, turning from his testicles and looked at Sip's right nipple, and suddenly he slapped off the trap, and Sipple began weeping like a little girl. "Oh you're going to make me lose my lunch." Indio muttered. Indio was concerned because Sip's nip was retreating into itself, but he had a plan.

Indio had "borrowed" a forceps from Georgetown University Hospital, and with this he grasped Sip's shy nipple, somewhat savagely.

Indio took the nasty little forcep and pinched hard on the nipple and Sip howled. "Good God, Sipple, why can't you shut up?" Indio dropped the forcep for a moment and went to the liquor cabinet and came back with a gin soaked washrag. "Now, silence!" As Indio stuffed the rag in Sip's mouth, he spread duct tape over the rag.

Now Sip was a bit more quiet, as the gin trickled down the back of his throat. Indio shook his head as he kept pulling and tweaking the elusive nipple. "Goodness" Indio said. But he knew what to do.

Sip's eyes bulged as he watched Indio head for the bedroom, and come back with a suction pump snakebite kit. Indio attached the suction pump to Sip's shy nipple and ran the pump until finally removing it, and noting with satisfaction that Sip had a nice large nipple now.

Again Indio applied the trap, ignoring Sip's muffled screams.

Finally, Indio was done. He slapped Sip harshly on the shoulder and Sip jumped off the table, suddenly feeling horrible because the thick stainless steel cylindrical Ball Crusher was now swinging between his legs. Sip looked down and couldn't believe it.

His mousetrap covered cock was visible, but his balls were completely contained by the Cylinder! And it was heavy. What could Sip do? His hands were tied behind his back.

"Now then, step into these" Indio said briskly,and Sip found himself wearing pink women's high heeled pumps. He was now standing gracelessly in the middle of the room, with the high heels completely biting into the heels of his feet.

At lunch after Indio's funeral on a cold February day in 1990, Sipple Knox, now 200 pounds overweight and a banker married to a dominant wife told me: "It was unbelievable, what Indio threw on me that day.

There I was with mousetraps on nipples and cock, and that horrible Crusher on my balls, trying to balance myself on the goddam high heels, with my hands behind my back...but was that all?"

Sipple paused and downed a bit of gin and tonic. "No, Indio had had plans for me that day. The night before I'd invited a number of my buddies over, the loud, ignorant rich little assholes who I'd gone to prep school with.

We'd stayed up all night drinking, eating catered food and smoking cigarettes, and watching television, and of course, blaring music. Indio hadn't said a word about it, he'd helped me prepare for the party, and then he'd gone to the library for the evening, not coming back til the house was a mess and my pals were gone.

After Indio had trussed me up the next morning, with all that I'd mentioned, he told me he now wanted me to clean the mess my friends had made. "Will you untie me?" I asked, puzzled.

Indio smiled.

"No, I want you to get the dirty dishes and ashtrays with your teeth, shake them over the garbage, and then clean them with your tongue and drop them in the dishwasher. I'll open the dishwasher for you. Now get to work,and if there's a speck in the house when I get back from playing Frisbee with my Combinatorial Optimization study group, you'll get the whipping of your life. And you know I mean that, slaveboy."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • The Story of Indio

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds