• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emma's Tale Ch. 02

Emma's Tale Ch. 02

12

The day hadn't started well. Emma had been so excited the previous night that she had hardly slept at all. Images of all that she hoped for had been crowded onto the cinema screen of her imagination.

At one point, she had knelt on the floor by her bed, wondering what it would be like to finally hold his erect prick, and stroke its length, hearing his sighs of pleasure. She imagined herself licking its length, kissing the sensitive underside, and then gently sucking it into her mouth. Every time she thought about doing even that, her pussy had shed more liquid, her thighs trembling with need. In her mind she was able to take him all the way into the back of her throat – a task she sincerely hoped her Master would teach her to accomplish. To give herself so completely to him, and to feel his need rising as he sank deep into her mouth and throat was like a drug to her. She could almost feel his hands on her head, holding her steady as he fucked her mouth. Alone, in the silence of her bedroom, she whimpered to herself as she altered the angle of her head to allow him to push so deep that her nose was pressed into his groin, his hairs brushing her stretched lips. Her fingers stroked her cunt and circled the tender clit as she prepared herself for the blessing of his cum. She sensed that he would be firm and slow – using his full length, gripping her tightly as he felt his climax build. And then, when finally he could hold back no longer, she hoped that he would not withdraw, but keep himself lodged as far inside her as was possible. She wanted, longed, for the extravagance of his cock pumping its seed directly into her stomach as she milked the length with her swallowing. She wanted her face crushed against his thighs as he groaned with release – and at that point she triggered her own climax and collapsed onto the carpet, her strangled cries an accompaniment to her jerking body.

"Oh God, let him use me completely tomorrow." she prayed. "May he spank me, make me perform for him, and use each of my holes so that I can prove to him what a happy eager slave I am. Above all, please let him fill my arse with his cum and then seal me up with a plug."

Emma was an anal slut, and longed to find someone who truly appreciated her needs and desires. All of her previous relationships had either been with men who hadn't even wanted to consider using her bottom, or when they had, had cum too quickly for her to appreciate the exquisite sensations she felt from being stretched. All too often, she had been forced to satisfy her dark desires with plugs and dildos, and so she had begun to feel herself isolated and unwanted.

But that had changed with her Master. She had found a soul mate in him, and man who appreciated the intense sexual highs that could be obtained from a woman's behind. When she had talked about liking being spanked, he had described his own fantasies of spanking her naked bottom with his bare hand, or a leather flogger. When she had described the butt plug lodged inside her, he had asked her to describe the sensations, and then made her cum by telling her how he planned to replace that toy with his manhood and pose her in innumerable positions as he plundered her arse hole. From his e-mails and conversations, she realized that this man would take all the time she wanted over her, and enjoy every second of it.

In fact, as part of the preparations for that day, Emma was supposed to have worn her largest plug all the morning prior to His arrival. Unfortunately, she had slept through the alarm, and when she had woken up and seen the time, all her efforts were focused on getting ready for work and flying out the door. She hoped that there would be time to prepare herself properly for her Master that afternoon.

It was three pm when finally Emma unlocked her front door. He hadn't been specific about when he was arriving, but she hadn't seen him yet, and she hoped she had at least half an hour to change into a sexier outfit for him.

Dropping her bag by the door, she went into the living room to clear up a bit – and screamed.

He was here. Her Master was already in the house, sitting calmly on the sofa, his arms crossed.

With a sinking heart she remembered sending him that spare door key. After the previous meeting, she had harbored no doubts about wanting to take things further. He had requested a key to let himself into the flat if he were early. She had accepted that a strange man hanging around her front door would probably attractive a deal of unwanted attention.

So he was here, in the flat, and she wasn't ready for him. She swore to herself silently. She had let her Master down already and she half expected him to walk out in disgust once he realise how unprepared she was.

"I'm sorry my dear, I hope I didn't startle you too much. I had a quicker journey than I expected, and so I have been waiting patiently for half an hour – wondering where you were."

Her Master's tone was quiet and calm, and Emma recovered her wits.

"I am sorry Master, I hadn't realized that you would be here so early, and I was about to tidy up a bit."

He smiled at her warmly. "I don't think there is any need for that. After all, I'm not here to buy the flat, but to share the delights of your submission."

Emma felt her pussy tingle at that, at the boldness of the comment and its promise.

"In fact, so that you won't be distracted, I think you should put on that blind fold."

Emma looked at where he was pointing on the coffee table, and saw a black pair of eyeshades, like those given to passengers on long haul fights.

Her Master had always planned on his pet wearing this, but hadn't expected it to be so early on in the proceedings. Still, now was as a good a time as ever, and it would establish his control over her.

Emma reached down and picked them up. This was so different than last time. There wasn't a kiss, a warm greeting in a crowded place. The speed with which he had taken charge of the situation unnerved, yet also excited her.

With a deep breath, she stood in front of her master, and slipped the blind fold over her eyes. When she had adjusted the elastic so that no light seeped in, she dropped her hands by her side – now passive in her helplessness.

Her master sat quietly for a moment – savoring the exquisite gift being offered to him. This young woman was his slave, his submissive. She had told him and shown him in countless ways that what she wanted was his desire. At one point she had made him promise that he would not censor his demands. They had talked about limits and safe words, but it was also clear that what he was looking for in his toy was more than available in her.

He pondered various paths he could take now, wondering which commands would best lead to their mutual fulfillment.

Having played several very erotic scenes in his head, he made up his mind.

"I think I would like to see you naked. Start off by removing your blouse – slowly."

He wanted her naked, exposed to his gaze. Her heart beat increased as she lifted her hands to the buttons and, one by one, twisted them out of their restraints. As she worked down, she felt the air move against the skin being revealed. At one point she pulled out the fabric which had been tucked into the waistband of the skirt, and then carried on undoing the rest of the buttons.

When the two halves of the blouse were hanging freely, Emma pulled her shoulders back and shrugged the garment off and down her arms. Only her cream bra was left on top, her full breasts spilling over the lace cups, her arms loose by her sides.

"Good – now the skirt."

One zip to pull down, a twist of the hips, and the material was settled at her feet. Matching cream knickers curved against the swell of her shaven mound.

Her Master frowned to himself – he had specified that she wear the blue thong from last time. After she had handed it over to him at the last meeting, he had used it to mop up his cum that evening. Immediately afterwards he had sealed it in a plastic bag and posted it back to her, with instructions that she was to put them on, (unwashed), when they next met. In this way, she was to be reminded that she was his sex toy, his fuck puppy, there to satisfy his needs.

"Turn around and bend over." His voice was brusque, commanding.

With fear in her heart, Emma obeyed and turned round, presenting her bottom to his view.

The master's voice was even harder – a touch of anger.

"Are you wearing the butt plug I specified?"

"No sir. I'm sorry sir, I was in a rush this morning sir. Please let, let me go and...."

"STOP"

With one word, the master silenced Emma's babbling and excuses. He stayed quiet for several long minutes.

Bent over, her bottom thrust out, Emma was close to tears. She had let him down. Her master was unhappy with her because she hadn't followed his instructions.

Inside she pleaded frantically to him. "Please don't go. Please stay and punish me. Please use me and let me show you how much I want to please you. I won't cum, and I'll beg you to fill me. I'll crawl for you and open myself up for you. Just please, please don't go and leave me here."

A tear slipped down her face as her sorrow welled up. The Master who had pleased her so much was disappointed in her.

Her Master, meanwhile, was wondering about this willful disobedience. He firmly believed that nothing anyone did was ever entirely accidental, even though a person's conscious desire was otherwise. If she was so unprepared, and with no good reason, then obviously she wanted him to punish her properly.

"Stand up and turn facing me."

Emma stood and turned, anxious at what He might have decided.

"Now kneel upright and put your arms behind you. Keep your back straight and shoulders pulled back. Push your knees apart, I want to be able to put my hand on your cunt if I so desire."

Hope swelled in Emma's breast. He wouldn't be talking like this If he was going to leave. He would have just got up and gone, leaving her in her misery until calling her when he had returned home. She had no idea what might happen now, but at least he was staying.

Poised, like an eager sex slave, Emma waited for her Master's decision.

"I am very disappointed that you are not properly ready for me, especially as this is our first time together. You have forfeited the right to be treated as a pet. Instead, you are to be my fuck toy. I will punish you, and then use your body for my own pleasure. Quite frankly, I don't care whether you cum or not – I only promise not to hurt you so that you are cut or bruised. If you are unhappy with this, you may use the Red safe word. At that point I will get up and leave, and we will next talk by e-mail. It is your choice. What do you say?"

Emma took a deep breath. She knew that He would never inflict more pain than she could bear. She also understood that he was offering her the chance to make amends. Above all, she wanted him to stay, and she wanted to be punished. She vowed to herself that whatever he required of her, she would be eager and willing in her compliance. And down below, the threat of his punishment and use of her aroused her, and filled her with a hunger for his mastery of her.

"Master, I am sorry for not being ready. I have no excuses, and I am grateful that you are staying. Please punish me as you wish. And my body is yours to use in whatever way you desire. All I seek is to please you completely."

The simplicity and sincerity of Emma's words stiffened the Master's cock. In this resolution of her disobedience, they had stepped into a deeper level of her submission, and she was fully committed to the path. She not only hoped he would carry out his threat, she would consider herself a failure if he didn't make full use of her.

"We'll see. Stand up and take off the rest of your clothes."

Without hesitation, Emma stood. She unclipped her bra and let it fall. Her knickers she slid of her hips and down her legs – stepping out of them. She slipped of her shoes and then rolled down the stockings and removed them too.

Despite not being able to see, Emma had undressed as quickly as possible so as not to keep her Master waiting any longer than necessary.

The relief of his decision to stay made her feel like a giddy school girl. She didn't care about cumming – only satisfying him, and he was going to let her do just that. In anticipation, her cunt was lubricating itself and wetness was escaping down the insides of her thighs.

"Walk towards me slowly, and I will tell you when to stop."

Shuffling forward, Emma soon found herself between his knees.

"Now, give me your hands – I am going to put them on the sofa on either side of my head. Good, and now spread your legs as if waiting to be fucked."

Despite her desire to only please her Master, Emma couldn't stop her arousal building at these words. She was now naked, bent over him, her breasts hanging free by his face.

He reached up and stroked the soft pillows of flesh, hanging like exotic fruit. His fingers brushed the nipples, and on a whim he grasped them between thumb and forefinger and twisted.

Emma gasped at the shock, and her hips bucked.

He pulled harder, downwards, and she whimpered, but made no effort at all to stop him.

He pulled them to his face and kissed and licked them, sucking on the swollen points.

Emma moaned, her desire building and her need rising with the smell of her desire filling the room.

Her Master slid a hand between her legs and felt the liquid gash of her sex. Without any effort, a finger slipped into her warm depths. He laughed quietly at her readiness.

He slid the now wet finger out and pushed between the tight curves of her buttocks. The finger probed until it located the puckered rosebud of her tighter passage. With some force and twisting, the finger demanded entrance, and Emma whined as she pushed back in encouragement. She was dry and tight, but that was her fault. Her breath came in short gasps as sparks of pain/pleasure crackled around her anus, and it took all her self control not to beg him to take her there now, and just fuck her. She felt that she had been waiting all her life for this moment, and she couldn't wait any longer.

He sensed her unspoken wants, and chuckled to himself.

"Not yet my little slut, you need to be punished first. However, the sight of your naked body and the sound of your desire have made me hard. Kneel between my legs and show me how you can use your mouth.

Emma slipped quickly to her knees, and with questing hands sought out her master's need. In moments she had unzipped his trousers and had the velvety rod in her hands. Holding in steadily, she licked it from the bottom to the tip several times, before sliding it between her lips. As she gently sucked the head, her hand pumped up and down, mimicking the movements of being fucked.

Seeing a naked blindfolded girl so eagerly sucking on him, along with the images of the delights yet to come meant that he had no desire to delay his climax. He gripped her head tightly and started to pump her mouth up and down with some fierceness, setting a speed that matched his lust. He threw his back and gave himself up to the warm, tight, sucking wetness of her mouth. Repeatedly he banged against the back of her mouth, but not enough to make her gag. Part of her was disappointed that he didn't go further into her, but relaxed and let him seek his own path.

At last, with several harder thrusts that did lodge into her throat, he gave a loud groan and let his cum spill into her mouth. She eagerly swallowed his warm spending, humming with joy at his climax. She tingled all over at the feeling of his jerking tool in her mouth, so glad to be the manner of his release.

As he sank back, Emma continued to lick and suck at the softening cock, eager to draw out any remaining cum, willing her master to continue receiving the pleasure of her compliant mouth.

"Very good, my little slut. But now we need to consider the manner of your punishment.

Emma had found the experience of being face fucked incredibly arousing, but the thought of being punished added an extra layer of tension and need.

He stood up and stepped around the kneeling form of his slave. He lifted her up and guided her onto the sofa, kneeling facing the back of the seat. He then draped her head and arms so that they were resting on the top of the back. The position left her with her bottom pushed back, and with her legs apart, her swollen sex on full display. The heat of her need was so much he almost felt sorry for her.

When he was convinced that she was secure, he spoke.

"I am going to spank you bottom, and I am going to do it hard. You have been very naughty, and I want you to learn that I want you to obey me when I have a reasonable request for you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Master"

Emma spoke in a little girl voice, her tummy a host to a butterfly convention.

"Now, as always, I want you to count out each smack, and then say thank-you."

"Yes Master"

He stood to one side, admiring the rounded curves of her bottom, anticipating the thrill of applying his hand to their smooth whiteness, eager to see the flesh bounce and hear her response. In some ways this wasn't a real punishment. He already knew that she liked being spanked, and his pleasure in doing just that was one of the bonds that drew them close to each other. However, there was no fun in punishing a reluctant sub. Half the fun was in causing that wet cuntal flow from a pain slut who adored being physically chastised.

He stroked the taut skin, pushing against the resilience of the muscle. Even though only minutes before he had drained his seed into her mouth, he felt himself harden at the prospect of finally ordering her pull back her reddened cheeks so that he could sodomise her. She too had read the Story of O, and she was keen to replay that scene amongst many others.

"Ahhh. One Master. Thank you Master"

He hadn't held back on the first blow, and he had no intention of holding back on the remainder.

"Ohhh. Two Master. Thank you Master"

"Ungh. Three Master. Thank you Master"

Sixteen times his hand fell against her proffered rear. Sometimes the blows fell in rapid succession, and sometimes with a pause. The only regularity was the alternating of the cheeks.

By the end, there were tears on Emma's cheeks, but these were matched by the rivulets down her legs. She was deep in her sub space, drinking in all the sensations, needing more and more stimulation, and the comfort of someone else taking charge.

Turn over slut – on your back now, and pull your legs apart."

His voice was hoarse with his desire as he realized how open she was now to whatever he might decide to do now.

Emma could hear that arousal in his voice, and she thrilled to think that she was the cause of it. She had always loved to hear him describe how much he loved her slave/submissive nature, and how exciting he found her descriptions of her anal play. She could sense his barely repressed need to posses her now, and she gave herself to him unreservedly.

Of course, she also knew what was about to happen. She had asked that at some time he would spank her pussy. And now, here she was, open and exposed to just that. Despite her earlier promise, she knew she was on the edge of a massive orgasm. She only hoped she could wait until he was again buried in her and spurting his cum.

, ,

He gave her no time to count, say thank you or even breathe. The heat spread across her cunt and she felt on fire. And yet, with that fire came such a rush of intense sexual feeling. She was poised on the brink of cumming, hanging as if by a silken thread. She sobbed with frustration and with joy at the immensity of the wave suspended over her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Emma's Tale Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds