• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cum In Here!

Cum In Here!

"Come on in here, Jason, I'm in the living room," Mrs. Johnson yelled to me through the open patio door as I walked up at the back of the house, with a sexy voice that really meant, 'cum' in me! She was wearing a simple white blouse that stretched tightly over her rather large bosom, and a pair of shorts stretched tight across her equally large behind, while she was sitting, or rather lounging, on the sofa.

"I just dropped by to see Sarah, Mrs. Johnson, is she here?"

"No, she went shopping at the mall with some friends, I gather. She's not here, but I am, and I'd like to talk with you."

Uh-Oh, I thought, what kind of trouble was in? I had been dating Sarah only a couple of weeks at the beginning of the summer after we both came back from college. I didn't even think it would last long, frankly. Sarah was nice to be with, and a real cute body, with big soft tits and a nice ass, pretty much a younger version of her well endowed mother. We'd only just necked and felt each other up, though just over the weekend Sarah did give me a wonderful blow job in my car. She'd let me feel her pussy, but that's it. I wasn't sure if I get to fuck the little tease or not. So...what was bugging her mother?

"Uh, sure, I guess, is something wrong?"

"Oh, not, I just like to get to know my daughter's boyfriend, that's all. Its much better to talk openly when she not here."

"Well I not sure I'm her boyfriend or not, Mrs. Johnson, we've just been hanging out and having some fun this summer."

"Yes, I understand. Tell me about your fun with my daughter, Jason."

"Well, ah, we just...you know, we've just gone to the movies and to some other high school friend's houses, just kind of hanging out. We talked about going up to the lake at the state park one day when the weather was nice."

"Yes, yes, I know all that, boy. Now tell me what you've been doing together after dark. I won't be angry; I just want to know what my little girl is up to in the back seat of your car."

OH, SHIT, I thought to my self! What kind of grilling is this? I haven't fucked her daughter's precious pussy!

"Nothing, Mrs. Johnson, really, we just kiss some and all! Nothing bad, ma'am!"

"Now, now, Jason, don't tell me you've been sitting in your car with my big titted daughter and you haven't had your hands all over those huge soft knockers, now have you?"

"Ahhh, well, uuhh, yes, we have touched each other....But that's OK, isn't it? I mean...Sarah wanted to."

"Oh of course it is, Jason. I told you I'm not angry or anything. I just want to know. I want to hear from you what you've done with my daughter. Now come sit here beside me and just talk to me about her lovely plump body. It's all just fine, but if you want to do it some more, you need to let me know if you like her. I just like to hear it from you."

As I slowly moved over and sat on the sofa next to her she put her hand on my knee. It was pretty uncomfortable, but what was I to do?

"I, ahh, yeah, we've necked some, and I, ahh, yeah, she let me undo her, ahh, you know, her, ahh, bra, and I, ahh, well, I touched her breasts, and...."

"Oh, come on now, Jason, I'm not an innocent woman. You felt up her big tits and I would guess you've sucked on those nice hard nipples of hers, right? Now tell me all about it, and quit beating around the bush!"

I guess she liked to hear the dirty details, kind of like a second hand porno flick; a little kinky, but hey, all right!

"Yeah, I felt up those two big boobs of hers and sucked them both for a long time. And that got her pretty worked up and all in her, ahh, well, in her pussy! So she took my hand and let me know she wanted me to feel her up in that really wet cunt of hers. And after she cam a bucket, she undid my pants and sucked my cock. OK?"

"Oh, yes, that's OK. It sounds like you really enjoyed it, didn't you? Did she swallow your cum? All of it?" Mrs. Johnson inquired, as she was sort of wiggling her big tush around on the sofa, and her voice got all soft and a bit sexy.

"Yeah, she swallowed my cum all down, and it sure was nice. She's a very good cocksucker."

"Well, you see, I've taught her to do that, Jason. I don't want her to be fucking all you little boys just yet, and I know that if you get your rocks off into her mouth you'll be a lot less anxious to get your big hard dicks into her virgin twat."

Boy, does this old lady talk dirty! And she had moved closer to me and put her arm up on the back of the sofa, and I wasn't quite sure what was happening. But I could smell her womanly scent, and see the outline of her large tits underneath that blouse as it kind of pulled against her chest, and I sure was getting hard!

"So, you see, I don't want you banging my little girl just yet, Jason. I know you have needs, we all do you see, but I want her to be a virgin for awhile yet until she gets very serious with some nice boy like yourself. You're a nice young man, Jason, but I need to know Sarah and you really want to be together for a long time before you dip your babymaker into her fertile belly. I know about condoms and all, but a girl needs to feel a man's real cock a few times, I think, and feel that wonderful cum juice flowing inside of her to really appreciate how wonderful sex is. You understand, don't you, Jason?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am. I understand. I wouldn't do anything to upset you, or Sarah. I do kind of like her, but, well, I'm in college and all and not ready to settle on one girl and all."

"That's fine, Jason; very good to know that. Sarah and I have talked about all this, and I know she's given you a blow job, and that's fine. You just keep that horny dicky out of her panties, OK?"

"Oh, yes, ma'am," I say as she gently stokes the hair at the back of my head and I'm getting nervous!

"But I do understand a young man's needs, Jason. You are a very virile healthy specimen of the male of our species, and you're very cute, too! I'm sure you have your choice of attractive girls at your school."

"Oh, ah, well, I, a...eerr...yeah, I guess so," I stammer as this attractive older woman continued to touch my head and shoulder almost whispering in my ear.

"I'm sure it's very nice to blow your wad into my Sarah's talented mouth now and again, but you need more than that to keep your hormones from going into overdrive. You're certainly not a virgin any more after a year in college, now are you?"

"I, ahh, well, no, I ahh, haven't been with a lot of girls you see, Mrs. Johnson, just this one a couple of times. I'm really not that kind of guy to sleep around and all, you see."

"That's alright, Jason, I understand. I wouldn't mind if you've fucked every slutty little pussy you got your fingers into. A guy's got to do what a guy's got to do. Just not with my little girl's cunny. So while you're here this summer we just may have to take care of your male libido another way, won't we?"

Her hands were now roaming a bit more over my chest and legs, and I was the one squirming in my seat.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Mrs. Johnson."

"Come, come now, Jason. You do know what I'm getting at. You do find me attractive, don't you, boy? I see you staring at my big titties when you are around here. And even an older woman like me has sexual needs too. Mr. Johnson works very hard at his business, and he travels a lot, like he is this week. I get a bit lonesome here by myself, and I do like a man's touch on my sensuous skin. You would like to touch me, wouldn't you, Jason? I see that nice manrod of yours getting very big in those shorts, isn't it?"

And with that, she gently but firmly grabs my cock through my shorts, squeezing and rubbing and nearly making it explode a load of jism right there!

"Oh, Mrs. Johnson, I don't think you should do that, I, ahhhh, OHHH..."

She takes her hand away, and leans back against the sofa, "Ah, yes, young men do not have a lot of staying power, do they. So, why don't we calm your dicky-do down some, and you just reach over here and touch these big soft boobies of mine. I know you like big knockers, don't you? Just like Sarah's, only bigger! You just unbutton my blouse, dear, and see what treasure you find inside."

An invitation I could not refuse. I nervously undid all the buttons, and slipped the garment off her shoulders revealing a large white bra with larger still tits crammed inside. "Now the clips in the back, Jason, and you will have these beauties all to yourself today," she cooed. So, I reached around, undid the snaps, and her huge boobs nearly exploded out into my hands. I immediately began to squeeze and rub and massage them both, and lifted one into my mouth, sucking these tremendous fleshy orbs topped with hardening red nipples.

"Oh, yes, suck my titties, boy, suck them into your hot wet mouth. Oh, Jason, that feels so GGOOOOODDDD! You make me feel like a young woman, Jason. Feel them both, suck each one, you hunky stud you."

As I was have a tit feast, Mrs. Johnson was unzipping my jean shorts and easing them down my legs. She reached into my tight summer briefs and pulled out my now raging cock.

"Jason! What a nice big cock you have there. Oh, that looks so good. Oh, I know that Sarah just loved to get this sweet man sausage into her mouth, and so would I!" She leaned over, with her huge hooters banging and rubbing against my legs, suckrd my cock into her mouth, and sent shivers up and down my whole body.

"That is so nice, Mrs. Johnson, you are a great cocksucker, too! Oh, I don't know if I can hold BBBAACCCKKKK."

"Not yet, boy," she said and stood up before me there in the living room, "I want that cum juice in my needy pussy first, so lets get ready for some serious fucking!" As I slipped off my tee shirt, she peeled her tight shorts down, and then sexily wiggled her ass and clean shaven pussy out of her panties. She leaned on her back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide open, and showing me her large, wet gaping snatch.

"Come and get it, boy; come shove that big cock into this old woman's cunny. You want me, don't you, Jason? You want to fuck me; you want to fuck your girlfriend's mother. I'm just like your own mother, Jason. Look at these big fat tits and this gapping fuck hole. You are a motherfucker, aren't you, son. Come get on top of me and ram that motherfucking cock into me, NOW!"

I nearly jumped onto her soft fleshy body, and lunged my cock up into her sopping wet swamp-of-a-cunt. Oh, it was big and soft and squishy, but I did love it! I started to hump her cunt, in and out, in and out. She was so sexy, rising her love mound up to meet my thrusts, and moaning and groaning all the while.

"Fuck me, Jason...fuck your mama, you little motherfucking bastard. Give me that big fucking cock, you hunky little pervert you. You want to fuck this old lady, don't you, you little pisser. FFFUUUCCCLKKK MMMMEEEE!" she wailed, thrashing here head back and forth as she obviously was reaching a huge female climax with her cunt muscles grasping my pounding cock.

"I'M CCCUUUMMMMIIIINNGG!" I nearly screamed, as I unloaded what felt like a gallon of my man juice from my balls into her already drenched pussy. Shot after shot of my babymaking sperm raced up into her waiting womb, but I'm sure she had had her tubes tied long ago.

"Oh, I love that rush of sticky spunk from your young fertile balls. Oh I almost wish I could still have a baby with you, I love to feel that man juice flood my cunt. I know you want to knock-up my Sarah, don't you? All you young men like to feel manly with your babymakers ramming all the little girls you can. Well, you just don't think about that, 'cause this summer you will be a motherfucker...you just cum into my sloppy old pussy with your sticky stuff; do you understand, Jason?"

"Oh, yes ma'am, I do," I panted as I slowly rubbed my softening limp dick in and out of that willing cunt.

"You just drop by here any old day, maybe everyday, if you like. I like having a cock fill my cunt every day, and I love your young hard cock, for sure. You are a first rate motherfucking little bastard, and that is a very good thing! Now, get your clothes on before Sarah gets back here, and let me clean up this sticky mess from my couch. Next time we'll do this right and you can fuck me our bed. And if you behave with Sarah, and do right by my horny old cunt, I think you'll have a shot at my horny tight asshole, too. You'd like that, wouldn't you, you perverted motherfucking bastard! I know you would."

And sure enough, I spent the summer fucking my girl friend's mother's cunt and ass and mouth. Ain't life good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Cum In Here!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds