• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 04

Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 04

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

We drove back to Thandi's house and she asked me to make dinner. While I busied myself in the kitchen, she sat at the dining table looking over a stack of papers. I was worried about some of the things that had happened earlier that day, and I tried to think about dinner, but I just couldn't lose the sense of apprehension.

Thandi came in and poured a glass of wine. "How's dinner coming along?"

"It will be ready in a few minutes, ma'am."

"You are going to turn heads tomorrow when you show up with your new look," Thandi said.

"I've got to talk to you about that ma'am." Even after every humiliating thing that had happened at the mall, I could only think of one thing.

"Is there a problem?" Her look suggested there better not be a problem.

I steeled myself. "Ma'am, I can't take those clothes home. My husband . . . he's out of work and he'll be upset about-about . . ."

"That you spent money. Why? It's your money."

"We don't have a lot right now."

"Leave the clothes here. You'll change at my house before and after work. Okay?"

"Thank you," I said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

"What?" I asked, hesitantly undoing my buttons.

"You heard me. Just because I said you could change here, doesn't mean it was okay. Now, take them off, or do you want to go for a strapping?"

"No ma'am." I was a blur. Within seconds I was naked in front of her, my clothes piled at my feet. The chicken breasts popped and sizzled in the fry pan.

"I'm afraid you've gotten me rather bothered," Thandi said. "Kneel."

"But the food-"

"Kneel NOW."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, and did. She cut the heat on the stove down, opened a drawer, took out a wooden spoon, and stripped off her shoes and hose. "Time to test out those new fingernails little Pussy-girl. Go on do it. Get those nimble little fingers moving."

I tickled my fingers through the soft curly hairs of her sex, teasing her and making sure she was ready. I needn't have worried. She was soaked.

Then she leaned forward and . . . SPLAT! Pain radiated from my ass. She had spanked me with the spoon! The nerve!

"Look at me girl," she warned.

I did. It was difficult. You understand. I was on my knees, and she was standing there with her breasts in the way. I did my best, watching her from between her cleavage, with my fingers fumbling around, trying to bring her off, but having no such luck.

The look of displeasure on her face grew more and more pronounced, while I grew more and more frightened. Afraid of what she would do to 'motivate' me.

I soon found out when she leaned forward and rained blows down on my helpless and exposed bottom. My chance of bringing her off grew even more hopeless. I could barely reach her with her leaning forward as she was and the blows to my ass didn't help matters.

Tears of despair welled in my eyes and my ass burned. What could I possibly do?

"Girl you better figure out a way to entice me, cause your fingers aren't doing shit," Thandi said.

I did the only thing I could think of, I threw my arms around her dark thigh and begged. "Please Ms. Moore. I'm trying so hard to be good. I want to be a good Pussy girl for you."

The blows to my ass slackened. Seeing my opening, I sought hers, snaking my hand between her thighs, capturing her tiny nubbin between forefinger and thumb, and oh so gently manipulating it.

"Does that feel good Miss? Do my fingers feel good?" I looked up hopefully, my heart leapt as her face softened, her lips parted slightly, and she dropped down to her knees. I had done it. I had finally brought the bitch down to my level!

She must have somehow sensed what I was thinking, because her eyes narrowed and her lips curled into a sly grin. She grabbed my ear and tugged me down onto my elbows. "Don't forget your place Pussy girl. Get down there and go to work."

She started spanking me again and I was in just as bad a fix as I was in before. I had to support my weight with one hand, which meant I could barely pleasure her with the other.

Eventually, I got around this by wrapping one arm around her waist, which I held her skirt up with, and with my other, I could easily pleasure her. This put me a little closer to the black bitch than I would have liked, but it was better than the alternative.

Even without looking at her face, I could tell I was pleasing her. I could feel it in my fingers she clenched with her sex, I could feel it in my arm wrapped that rode on her dancing bottom, and I could feel it in my cheek that rested on her thrusting pelvis.

She placed the wooden spoon under my chin and tilted my head up. "You still think I'm a bitch?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Good," she said, smiling down at me. "Then you're not going to be disappointed when I do this." And then she took the spoon and spanked me on my flank. Then again between the cheeks of my arse. Then my other flank.

Flank-arse-flank.

She repeated it this over and over again, the blows landing in the same place each time, while I pleasured her. There was no way to escape the blows to my flanks, and I hate to admit the way I escaped the blows between my cheeks.

Dear Lord, I arched my back and spread my legs wider, causing the flat of the spoon to land squarely on the sensitive flesh of my arsehole. I grunted as each blow landed. I felt the effects not only on my arse, but inside. I even felt it in my sex.

It hurt, but somehow, I craved more of this wicked sensation. I went so far as timing her blows and even humping my hips back and up as the spoon landed. Soon the blows stopped landing on my flanks, and rained one after the other on my tender nether hole. The pain grew more intense, but so did the pleasure.

"You're such a dirty whore," Thandi teased. "This is meant to be your punishment, but instead you like it. Just look at you humping your hips, you little ass whore. I bet you must have begged all your white boyfriends to fuck your dirty hole, didn't you? Didn't you?"

"No, Mistress," I gasped.

"But, I bet you wanted to," she groaned, pumping her hips in pleasure at the same time. "What stopped you? You didn't want them to know what a cheap whore you are."

"Yes, oh God yes," I cried, admitting the truth to her. The blows rained harder and faster. So fast I could no longer buck my hips in time to them, only spread my legs and offer myself up to her. I held on to her tighter, as my knees grew weak.

Thandi tossed the spoon away and pushed me down on my back. She climbed over me and straddled my shoulders. Her pussy towered over me. Over my face.

"That's it," she said. "Bring me off my little Pussy- girl."

I played her pussy like a piano, probing, thrusting, and manipulating her tender flesh. She undid her blouse and cupped her breasts, while she perched atop me. I watched her face. I had never seen her so out of control before. She bit her lip. She grunted and groaned like an animal.

I you thought for a moment, it would make her less demanding you were wrong.

"Fuck me you white bitch. Faster. Faster or so help me, you'll wear that belt for months. That's it. Right there. Faster. . . faster .. . oh-oh- oh- weeee!" she cried, as she orgasmed.

Afterwards, she bucked thrice and curled atop my head, totally surrounding me - enveloping me in her thighs - her stomach - her sex.

"Oh God-oh God" she panted, repeating it over and over again. It was hot beneath her, trapped under her skirt, as I was with her thighs on each side of my face, and my nose tucked somewhere in the region of her bellybutton, but I dare not move. Even though the very air was heavy with her musky fragrance.

And then . . . I don't know what possessed me. Maybe the fact that we had shared something wonderful, even if she had been the one who received it, while I had been the one to give it. But whatever the reason . . . I kissed her. I kissed her lean stomach and tasted the salty flavor of her sweat. I tasted something else as well. The flavor of her sex.

It was then I realized I was much lower than I thought I was. My chin rested in the groove of her sex.

"Whew," she said, sitting back up, her aroused sex still too close to my face for comfort. "That was a good one. I'm tempted to give you two points for it, but you messed it up at the end. Do you remember what you did?"

I wanted to whine. I wanted, no needed an orgasm. Needed it in my very bones. "No, ma'am."

"Oh, I think you do." She smiled, closed her eyes in bliss, made a V with her fingers, and licked between them lewdly in an exaggerated manner. "Ring a bell?"

I blushed. "I didn't do that. My-my lips were dry, so I licked them."

"That better be all you were doing," she said. "Cause this is bizness relationship. Keep your mind and your eyes and *especially* your tongue off of my pussy."

I realized I had been staring at her very well used sex, and tried to focus on her eyes, but her nipples were in that direction. What was happening to me? I wasn't sure, but I did know that if I didn't get an orgasm real soon, I was going to be in big trouble.

She stood up and helped me to my feet. I tried to dress, but she just tossed me an apron instead. It didn't hide much. My breasts were constantly falling out of the sides and my ass was bare. God, it was humiliating. We ate dinner as if nothing in the world had happened. It was overcooked and dry due to inattention, but by then I was so hungry, it was the best meal of my life. Afterwards, I washed dishes and began to dry them and put them away.

"Leave them, Tracy," Thandi said. "Let's get you showered and back home to hubby."

She led me to the bathroom and began to put a pair of leather cuffs on my wrists.

"I'm going to take off the belt, and I don't want you to get any funny ideas."

Take the belt off? I didn't have to be asked twice. I meekly submitted as she bound me and secured my arms above my head. Then she stripped and joined me in the shower. Her body was lean and athletic, yet she still had a firm pair of breasts and a large rounded arse. She lifted the key to my belt from between her breasts and brought it to my lips.

"Kiss it," she said.

I kissed it with reverence. The power the key over me had been on my mind every waking moment.

She unlocked the belt, winced, turned her head, and said, "What a slut."

To say my fruit was ripe was an understatement. It was swollen, aroused, wet, and the musk from my constant arousal had been locked away until that very moment.

"Don't get any funny ideas," she said, and began to lather me up. The sensation was exquisite. I couldn't stop myself from growing aroused, from gasping, from seeking her touch.

Finally she rinsed me off with the shower wand. When the hot jets of water hit my sex, I thought for sure, I was going to have an orgasm before I had enough points, but she moved on at the last moment.

"Please," I begged.

"Please what?"

"I need it." I didn't care if she was a woman, that she was blackmailing me, that she was my boss, or the worst bitch I had ever met. I just wanted her to grant me release. "Please, ma'am, I need to cum."

"You're wasting your time and energy girl," she said. "Put your mind on something constructive like earning your points."

With that, she cut the shower off, dried and chastised me. I did my best to stave off the tears that threatened to fall. I refused to let her see my weakness - my need.

Afterwards, I dressed and boxed the leftovers from dinner up to give to my husband, who was not too please with how overcooked they were. I placed his dirty plates in the dishwasher, including the ones from lunch, but I would be damned if I was going to pick up the beer cans laying around in the living room. After changing into a T-shirt and a pair of sweats, I picked up a book and went to bed.

After a couple of hours, the phone rang. I picked it up. It was Thandi.

"What are you doing right now?" she asked.

"Reading a book." The nerve of her, calling me at home at this hour.

"I'm bored."

"Well, I'm sure there's something good on TV right now." I was trying to be short with her, but not enough to give her reason to be mad.

"Then why aren't *you* watching it?"

A good question. I had long since given up on TV at our house. "Our TV only plays sports. I think it's on the All-football-all-the-time channel."

"I didn't call to talk about your TV. I was thinking about tonight . . . when you kissed me."

The way she said it, she insinuated like it was my idea. "I didn't-" I retored.

"Shhh. . . I want you to do something for me, to set my mind at ease."

I could hear her breathing heavily in the phone. Didn't she ever think about something other than sex? "What?"

"I want you to call your husband to the room so I can be sure you aren't turning queer on me or something."

Jesus, she couldn't expect me to have sex with my husband on demand could she? Besides . . .the bitch made sure I couldn't. "You know I can't. Not without the key." My leg slid up and down the other. God, I needed that key.

"Give him a blow job," she said and in a more forceful voice. "Go on. Call him."

I was already growing wet. I should tell her no. To fuck off. What was happening? Why was I so fucking randy all of a sudden. "Honey," I called. "Come to bed."

"The game's not over yet," he called back.

"The game isn't going to give you a blowjob though, is it Honey?" Did that come from me? I was such a slut. The TV was cut off.

"He's coming," I whispered into the phone. "I've got to go."

"No you don't either," Thandi said. "I'm going to listen in and make sure you do it."

"I can't. He'll catch me," I whispered, just as the hall light cut on. Jesus, it was too late. I hid the phone beneath the covers just before my husband Bill entered the room.

I smiled innocently at him, as he walked in, his penis swelling inside his boxer. I patted the other side of the bed. "Come to bed honey."

He cut off the lights and climbed into bed. I slid down beneath the covers until I was at his crotch. He smelled of beer, corn chips, and sweat. Yummy, I thought to myself sarcastically.

I kissed and sucked his manhood until it came to life.

"Ahhh," he gasped, pushing down on my head to force his prick further into my mouth. With one hand, I held the base of his cock. With the other, I held the phone close by.

"Oh Trace," Bill groaned. "I sure don't know what's gotten into you lately, but I like it."

I tried to keep the sucking sounds to a minimum while I pleasured my husband, knowing Thandi was listening on the other line.

"I can't hear anything. Is he there yet?" Thandi asked.

My heart sped in panic. Had Bill heard?

"What was that?" Bill asked.

I moaned loudly, sucking and smacking on his cock. Loud enough for Thandi to hear and loud enough to keep Bill from hearing the phone, just in case. I bobbed my head up and down like a mad woman.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" Bill announced and then I felt his prick swell and his ball sack shrink. His sticky salty semen filled the back of my mouth.

I heard Thandi's voice, faintly buzzing from the phone. I snuck it to my ear, careful to keep from hitting my husband's hand, which was pressing on top of my head.

"Don't you dare swallow. Not one fucking drop. You understand me?"

"Mmmmm-hummm" I said, my mouth full of prick.

"You like it huh?" Bill said, running his hand through my hair.

What could I say but "Mmmmm"?

I kept the suction with my mouth and held my lips tight as I pulled off to capture every drop, just as Thandi ordered. I didn't think Bill could see, but just in case, I held the phone on the other side of my body, as I got of out bed, closed the door behind me and hurried to the living room.

"Mmmm-mmmm." I said into the phone.

"Are you alone slut?"

"Mmm" I answered, hoping she would get the message I couldn't talk.

"Once for yes, twice for no."

"Mmm"

"Are you in the kitchen?"

"Mmmm-Mmmm."

"No? Then get your ass to the kitchen and find a small container with a top to spit the cum into."

Jesus, what was this bitch thinking? It took a minute but I found a small plastic container. I spit the cum from my mouth. By this time it was a mouthful, as I hadn't been able to swallow and it was now mixed with an equal amount of saliva.

"It's out," I said.

"Spit a few more times in there to be sure," Thandi said.

I did. The mess in the container looked disgusting.

"That's my girl. Now cover it and put it in the freezer. Make sure you bring that with you tomorrow okay?"

Yuck! What a sick bitch she was. Well she was welcome to it. She could have all the cum she wanted.

"So tell me," she said. "How did it feel?"

"It was okay," I said. A nice safe answer.

"Oh I bet it was more than okay. I never heard anyone suck like that. Slurping and smacking on it like it was a chicken bone or something. God, it was so lewd and disgusting, but kind of hot at the same time." Thandi said.

Was it my imagination or was she out of breath?

"I could tell right away that you weren't quite ready to turn queer on me. You love to suck a cock. I bet you sucked every one of your white boyfriends didn't you?"

My face burned with humiliation. She was right.

"I asked you a question."

"Yes," I answered, but she didn't understand. It wasn't that I wanted to do it. I really didn't care for doing it. I found it degrading, but it was just an easy way to keep from going all the way until I was ready to.

"How did it feel knowing that I was listening?" she asked, breathing heavily into the phone.

"I hated it. Jesus, my husband heard you once," I said, being as forceful about it as I could. "Miss Moore, I won't let you ruin my marriage."

"But you're hot aren't you? You were even hot then. I could tell. I could hear it in the way you slurped and smacked on that big bone," Thandi said. "Answer me slut. Did it make . . . you . . .hot?"

". . . yes," I admitted.

"Ahhh. . ." she groaned. "And you hate it don't you? One last question girl." There was a long pause. "Didn't you think it was kind of short?"

"Ma'am," my face was burning. "That is entirely none of your business, but my husband is average size as far as I know."

"Poor baby," she rasped into the phone. "I meant the time. The sounds you were making were getting me all hot and bothered and then the next thing I know, Pop! It was barely over a minute. Are you sure he really came?"

"Yes." The bitch. Did she think I couldn't satisfy my husband? I had the mouth full of cum to prove it.

"Make sure you bring me that cum to me tomorrow. I'm not sure I believe you," Thandi said.

God she made me so fucking mad with her smug little attitude. I cupped the receiver in my hands so Bill wouldn't hear. "Look he came okay. You're gonna be amazed at how much he came. Just you wait and see." Bitch. I would show her. I would show her the container full of cum and she would see just how good a wife I was and just how much Bill was satisfied with me.

"Sure-sure-" she said, patronizingly. "A minute. A minute a goddamned minute."

I heard her groan and the phone went dead in my ear. Fucking bitch. Now I was not only horny as hell, but mad to as well. I opened the refrigerator, took out one of Bill's beers, popped the top and drank it. I drank another and the buzz hit me full force. Fuck Bill for putting me in this position in the first place and fuck Thandi for making it happen.

I threw the beer can and knocked down the pyramid of beer cans Bill had built on the coffee table. Asshole. Let him clean them up. I went to bed with the world spinning around in circles.

To be continued. . .

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds