• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 10

Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 10

123

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2003 Couture

***********

All day long I worked, stewing in my own juices. All this time that I had been locked up, my cunt had yearned for stimulation. The need, the yearning, it was always there. I fingered the gold cats on the charm bracelet Thandi had given to me. No, she didn't give it to me, I reminded myself. I had earned every charm, there on my knees, between her legs, my mouth giving her sexual release, while my own release was made impossible due to a steel chastity belt.

How appropriate the charms were gold cats - little pussies. I earned them by pleasing her pussy. And now, knowing that release might occur as early as tonight, my own pussy had long since stopped purring as it ached to be petting. It was know an angry lion, a hungry predator, roaring between my legs.

It didn't help that Thandi kept calling me and making it worse.

"Is your pussy horny little slut?" her breath whispered into the receiver.

"Yes ma'am."

"Squeeze your thighs together for me. Come on - harder - as hard as you can. Now - hold it for me."

I could hear moisture being squeezed out of the metal cup that protected my pussy. Oh God, I was so wet. My thigh began to cramp, but I continued to obey.

"Hold it - hold it - good girl - now release."

I couldn't help but sigh. I hoped no one had heard.

She called again.

"Hey pet, put the phone up close to your ear for me and listen real careful now. Are you listening?"

"Yes, ma'am."

I listened for a several seconds. I could hear her something sliding on cloth and a muffled sigh, but that was all.

"Did you hear that?"

"No, ma'am."

"Listen dammit!" she said sternly.

I put a finger in my other ear to block out the sounds of the office. It was very quite on the phone. I couldn't hear anything.

But then I realized I wasn't listening for the right sound. I was expecting to hear a voice. Instead, what I heard was a rhythmic wet sound. Shlorp-shlorp-shlorp. In a flash, I knew what I was hearing. It was the sound of a pussy . . . of something going in and out of a pussy - Thandi's pussy.

"Mmmmm- did you hear it this time?"

"Yes ma'am," I practically gasped into the receiver.

"Do you know what it was, my little pussy pet?"

"Yes ma'am." I dared not tell her for fear that someone would overhear.

"That could be your pussy being fucked," she breathed. 'Would you like that?"

"More than anything. I need - I need -"

"Shhh. . ." she said. "Say no more. I know what you need."

The next forty five minutes lasted an eternity. I couldn't work. I couldn't think. The only thing I could hear was the sound of her pussy being fucked. The only thing I could think of was *my* pussy being fucked.

It was awhile and then I got another call from Thandi. "Are you getting any work done for me today, Pet? I would hate to think that I had given you a raise and the only thing I got for it was someone who fantasized about sex all day."

"I'm sorry Miss. . ."

"Do you know what a kegel is, Pet?"

"No Miss."

"A kegel is when you squeeze the muscles in your pussy, Pet. Like you were trying to stop peeing or to squeeze a fat hard dick," she said. "Try one for me."

I did. Jesus I was horny. It was like every nerve ending in my cunt was on fire. My pussy was a tyrannosaurus rex, ready to rampage through the office and fuck every dick in sight.

"Can you see the clock on the wall from where you are Pet?" Thandi breathed huskily into the phone.

"Yes. . ." I wanted nothing more than to shove the phone up my cunt and make her listen to the wet music.

"When you see the red hand reach 12, I want you to squeeze," she said. ". . .and then when it reaches three, I want you to relax. Do it again when it reaches six. That's twelve to three and six to nine. Do you understand Pet?"

"Yes ma'am. . ."

"Good," she said. "Now be a good girl and tell me when the clock reaches twelve."

I waited as the red hand spun past six and traveled to nine, finally it reached twelve. "It's there."

"Squeeze that hot little pussy," Miss Moore breathed. "Harder-harder-that's it-now hold it-keep holding it - and relax. . ."

Before I could even catch my breath, the hand had traveled to 9.

"Okay, do it again. . ."

Oh God. . .

Thandi hung up the phone, and I just sat there at my desk, watching the clock. Squeeze - release - squeeze - release. I was soon able to do it without looking at the clock at all. Squeeze - release - squeeze - release. . .

My world was my cunt. My world was the clock. Tick - tock - squeeze - release. I could feel beads of sweat dripping down my sides and between my breasts. It was even sliding down the back of my calves. Drip - drop - tick - tock. I was a sexual zombie, under the spell of the please boiling in my cunt. Under the spell of a dark powerful woman - my boss - Thandi Moore.

It wasn't until I felt someone shaking my shoulder that I came out of the spell.

"Come on Pet, it's time to go," Thandi said. "I said come on girl, we have things to do."

I came out of my daze with a start, looked around and noticed that we were the only ones in the office. I couldn't help it, my legs spread wide and my hips bucked of their own volition. God, how I needed release!

"Not now Pet," Thandi said. "Just be patient and it won't be long. I promise."

"Please. . ." I begged.

"Come on," Thandi said, tugging at my arm. "Let's go."

My weak trembling legs rebelled as I tried to stand up. Miss Moore had to help me to me feet and she lent a helping hand as we made our way to her car. She drove us back to her house and we went inside.

"I have a little dinner planned tonight to celebrate our success today," Thandi said.

"That's nice ma'am, but you don't have to," I responded, but really I wanted nothing more than the belt off and a chance to cum to my hearts content. I had a lot of catching up to do.

"Oh but I insist," Thandi said. Her tone meant just that...there were no other options. "You'll see, it will be so much fun, we'll dress up and go out to a nice restaurant. You'll love it. I've got so many surprises planned. Now come on, let's go take a shower together and afterwards, we'll dress to the nines."

I undressed and then I helped Miss Moore disrobe.

Thandi slipped the key to my chastity belt from her neck. "Would you like to get out of your belt my Pet?"

"Please. . ." I begged.

"Kiss my feet."

Her feet still smelled from her hose, but I could care less. I didn't just kiss her feet, I worshipped them. I made love to every toe and crevice. I would have done anything to get out of the belt that prevented my sexual release.

Thandi pulled her foot from my mouth, and teased me with it, pretending like she was going to let me kiss her toes, but pulling it back just as I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue. "You're quite a deviant little queer, aren't you?" she mocked.

"Yes Miss," I admitted, feeling my cheeks blush with shame.

"Suck it," she said, stuffing her foot in my mouth. "Suck it like a cock."

I opened my mouth and she pushed her toes in until they were buried up to the ball of her foot. She smiled in twisted delight, her fingers moved in circles around her panty clad sex. They were visibly wet from desire.

"I want you to swear to me that you won't touch yourself down there until I give you permission," Thandi said, pulling her foot from my poor stretched mouth. "Otherwise I'll just leave it on until later."

"I won't touch myself, ma'am," I assured her. But she wasn't satisfied until I swore my sincerity several times.

Then she had me roll over on my back and she unlocked my chastity belt and took it off. Oh God, the mere feeling of air on my pussy felt so foreign after being locked away for so long.

"You smell like a whore," Thandi said, causing me to blush. "Let's get you cleaned. But remember, no touching."

She turned on the water and we stepped into the shower. I could feel her body pressing close to my back as her arms reached around me, caressing me, soaping me, and bathing me. Next, she turned me around and slid to her knees. Was she going to lick me? God, I wanted her to. But, it wasn't to be. Instead, she squirted some shaving cream into her hand, and began to lather my sex.

"God, Thandi," I groaned. "What are you doing to me?" But even then I knew the answer.

"I'm shaving your pussy bare," Thandi said as she picked up a razor. Then she pinched my pubes between her fingers and tugged sharply. "And if you call me Thandi again, I'll tug them out one by one."

"I'm sorry ma'am." Oh dear God, she was shaving me, shaving every last protection from my cunt. "But my husband. . ." I weakly protested. She ignored my objection and continued to denude me. I made no move to stop her.

"I want you bare," she continued with each swipe of the razor. "Hairless . . .unprotected . . . defenseless . . . powerless . . . exposed . . ."

God, what she did to me! How she made my blood boil and my sex burn with lust. My body was like putty in her strong black hands. When she turned me back around and rinsed me, I was as bare as the day I was born.

"Now it is your turn to bathe me, Pet," Thandi said as she stood up behind me.

I reached for the shower gel, but she got to it before I did.

"Ah-ah-ahaahh," she said, while she wagged her finger in my face. "You aren't allowed to use your hands." And then she pointed the bottle at my breasts and squeezed, squirted the cold gel over my swollen breasts. "Ha-ha, I'm cumming on your breasts," Thandi taunted me, and then squirting the chilly liquid on my breasts again and again. "I bet all your little white boyfriends loved coming all over these big melons of yours." She put down the gel and massaged my breasts, working the lather up, and paying particular attention to my hard aching nipples. "Sweet Jesus, I want to feel these beautiful babies rubbing all over my body. Bathe me with your breasts."

Thandi leaned back against the wall and spread her legs. Her eyes were dark pools of lust. "Do it," she ordered. "Start at the bottom and work your way up."

And that's what I did. I knelt at her feet and enveloped her calves between my breasts. I held them against her firmly, my hands lifting them up and pushing them in, while I slid them up and down, washing her. My face pressed against her crotch, as I moved up to her strong black thighs. When I rubbed my nipple along the soft pink flesh of her sex, I couldn't resist sneaking a finger down to my own hungry cunt.

"Bad girl," Thandi scolded. She grabbed me by the nose, pinched it, and pulled me up by it. Then she trapped my wrists together between her fingers and lifted my arms above my head. "Good things come to pets who wait," she finished, and then kissed me.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I just - I couldn't help it." I really couldn't. My body didn't just crave sexual relief. It *needed* it.

"I see we are going to have to do something to control those naughty hands tonight," Thandi said. "And I do believe I have the perfect idea."

We got out of the shower, and dried one another off. Then she led me into the bedroom, pulled a present from beneath the bed and gave it to me.

"Don't just stand there," she said. "Open it up."

I approached it with a nervous excitement. Gifts from Thandi weren't the typical gifts that I got from other people. Her gifts were expensive, creative, and very generous. But most importantly, they had thus far been the instruments of my sexual subjugation.

I could feel my cheeks flush and my sex gush as I opened her gift. What could it be? I had no idea, somehow she always seemed to surprise me.

"Wow," I gushed in surprise. Again she had surprised me. Inside was a shimmering silk evening dress, stockings, and white high heel shoes. "Thank you ma'am." I stroked the soft fabric again. It felt very expensive. It was probably without a doubt the most expensive dress I had ever worn . . .outside of my wedding dress that is.

"Go ahead and put it on," Thandi said. "I want to see you in it."

She stared at me as I dressed. Her look was hungry, almost predatory. When I first opened the present, I had thought perhaps that there were no sexual strings attached to this gift. However, as I put it on, it became apparent that this was not the case. The outfit was beautiful, but it was also scandalous. The dress came up so high on my thighs that one wrong move would expose every inch of my sex. The neckline plunged between my breasts. As if that wasn't bad enough, it was also backless. I was a walking sex pot.

"That's perfect," Thandi said.

"It's too small."

"It's just right."

"You can see everything."

"No, it just hints."

"It screams," I said. "You can see my nipples through the fabric."

"Your nipples are hard you horny little slut. Don't blame the dress."

"But, you can see the dimples on my ass." I turned around and showed her the back of the dress.

"That's your back, not your ass. Besides your dimples are sexy."

"It's too small. Look - one false move and. . ." I bent over and showed her the final outrage. I felt a cool draft waft over my exposed privates. The feeling of the cold air was foreign to me after being trapped within the steel confines of the chastity belt for so long.

"Well . . ." she said, her grin was feral. "In that case, I suggest you watch how you move."

"But ma'am. . ."

"Enough." She pointed her finger at me and by the look in her eye; I knew I dare not disobey. "Now, help me get ready. We have reservations at Le Chope' in an hour."

You would think that I would be used to being so subservient to Thandi. After all, I had knelt between her legs and given her sexual pleasure with no gratification for myself for quite some time now. But, it was times like this, when I knelt on the ground in front of her and helped her into her shoes that my role in our relationship was made crystal clear. I was a servant. Her servant.

I finished dressing her, following her every command. And then I dressed myself. The impossibly tall heels, the choker, the stockings and garters, even my makeup; they were all her idea. I had no say in anything.

As I polished off the final touches on my makeup, Thandi came behind me and snuck her hands beneath my dress. Her touch, God her touch was electric as it stroked my denuded sex.

"You are wet my pet," Thandi said, then giggled. "Hey that rhymes. My wet pet."

"Oh God Thandi," I moaned. My body melted. My hips thrust of their own volition.

"I have a final surprise for you." She picked up a tube of toothpaste. She winked and grinned wickedly, as she squeezed a small amount on her index finger.

"Lift your skirt, and put your foot on the counter," she commanded.

I followed her instructions. I knew what was in store, but I was powerless to stop her. She spread the toothpaste all over my nether lips, my clit, even into my wet hungry passage. When she was done, I felt it burning in my steaming sex. My cunt was gushing like a faucet. I wanted more of her touch, but she withdrew her finger and again squeezed out another dollop of toothpaste. With a gasp I cried out as she applied it. Oh God, this time she pushed her finger up my ass.

"Get yourself together pet," Thandi said, as she washed her hands in the sink. "The limo is here to pick us up."

"Limo?" I asked. My mind was in a hazy fog of sexual torment. I barely remember walking with her out to the limo. But, I do remember the limo driver, a nice young black man, politely holding the door open for us. I also remember the astonished look of shock on his face, as my skirt rode up and he caught a glimpse my shaved wet cunt.

I did my best to cover my sex from his leering eyes, but he merely tipped his hat, and closed the door to the limo.

"You little exhibitionist," Thandi said. "I saw you flash your pussy at that nice young man."

"I didn't," I explained. "It was an accident."

"Sure it was. . ."

The driver got into the front seat and the car lurched forward.

"Why don't you make us a drink."

It wasn't a question, but an order. And it wasn't a bad idea. I slid over to the opposite seat and opened the bar. Amazing! A bar in a car. In case you wondered, it was my first time in a limo. It was amazing. I poured two glasses of scotch and resumed my seat beside Miss Moore.

The drink was strong. I felt it burn down my throat and my stomach grew warm. But the heat of the drink was nothing close to the remains of the toothpaste burning in my sex and ass.

Thandi downed her drink, the reached her arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. "My pussy is so wet," Thandi said. "How about you? Is my little queer turned on?"

I felt Thandi's other hand slid from my thigh up under my dress. "Yes Miss." No use lying, not only was I horny beyond belief, the toothpaste had transformed my cunt from a spigot to a geyser. Her finger slid easily into my inflamed wet sex. My desire was obvious.

To my dismay, she withdrew her finger and then she held it up to my mouth. I knew what she wanted, but when I looked toward the front of the limo, I say the driver watching me intently from the rear view mirror.

"He's watching," I whispered.

"I know."

Oh God. My cheeks burned in shame as I took her soiled digit in my mouth and sucked it clean. It tasted of mint and musk. The limo driver's eyes never left my own.

"I want you to sit here between my legs," Thandi said.

I felt a tremor run through my body, as I slid into Thandi's lap. I had no idea what she had planned, and though my mind was terrified, my body was willing. She ran her hands up and down my small frame - possessing me. She tweaked my nipples through the thin fabric of my dress. The driver eyed me hungrily. No way he didn't know what was going on in the back seat.

"You love being watched. Don't you slut?"

"Yes, Miss Moore," I admitted.

I gave a gasp as she pinched my nipples. Hard. Pulling them away from my body and twisting.

"Yes, Mistress," she warned.

"Yes, M-Miss-tress," I stammered. I didn't know what to think with this new development. It was the first time she asked that I call her Mistress. The implications, though uncertain, were that that ante had just been upped.

"Oh, I do like the sound of that," Thandi said. She snuck one hand beneath my short dress and caressed my sex. Her touch was electric. With her other hand, Thandi bared my breasts to the driver's view and continued to toy with them. "Say it again, my little pussy pet."

"Miss-tress." It came out half as a gasp, half as a moan, as she picked that moment to plunge a fingertip into the mouth of my hungry wet sex.

"Again . . . slave." Her tongue snaked into my ear, causing me to squirm in her grasp.

"Mistress. . ."

Mistress and slave. The words had so many connotations. Owner and owned - that's what she was saying. The thought of it was terrifying. Part of my brain screamed for me to open the door and run from her as fast as I could. No way was the other part going to leave with her teasing me so expertly.

"Squeeze my finger slave."

I summoned all my strength and tightened internally against the intrusion of her digit.

"Harder," she said.

"Please mistress," I begged. "I'm so close." One touch, God, one breath and I would lose control and climax right there in her arms, the driver could look all he wanted.

"Mmmmmm," she whispered again. "I love how hungry your cunt feels slave." Then she removed her finger from my hungry sex, and presented it to my mouth. I sucked it clean without being asked.

"That's a good slave." She leaned in close and whispered in my ear, as I listened to her command, I felt my cheeks redden and my pulse quicken.

It was hard to remember that there was a time before Thandi. A time when her command would have been more than I could possibly bear. Her suggestion was scandalous, but I did it. I looked back at the driver, who was still looking back in the rear view mirror every chance he had. "Sir," I told the driver. "If you can find a safe place to pull off the road, would you like to come back and play for awhile?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Amazon-dot-cum Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds