• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man's Paradise 02

Black Man's Paradise 02

My name is Marie Flannery. I live in Atlanta and I am twenty eight years old. These days, I attend Georgia Tech. I'm thinking of becoming a mechanic. I've been many things in this life. Waitress, Firefighter and even Army Soldier. All of these were good jobs but my passion is mechanics. Life seems so much simpler when you're fixing something, at least, that's how it always seemed to me. I've always been good at fixing things. Machines are so much simpler than people.

Life is not easy for an Irishwoman living in America . Yet I manage. You really need to get a college degree if you want to function in today's society. You can't get by on luck and good looks alone, although at five-foot-ten, with short blonde hair and pale gray eyes, I was considered to be quite good-looking. So what if I'm a bit on the chubby side? Lots of men think curvy women have a special appeal. Many Irishmen think big girls are awesome! Yeah, I had my share of admirers back in Ireland . I sometimes miss the old country. There's no other place quite like it on this planet. It's the land of my fathers. A wonderful place. My Emerald Isle is dear to my heart.

Ever since moving to Atlanta , I've been quite curious about the American nightlife. I met a young man named Raphael Hugh, and he became my friend, my lover, and my guide in this shimmering new world. Raphael was a tall, good-looking young black man. He was quite lovely to look at, really. Tall, muscular, with dark brown skin and long hair braided into dreadlocks. His eyes were hazelnut brown and he was the sort of man all the young ladies simply went crazy for. He attended Georgia Tech and was currently studying engineering. He also played football. Yeah, I was quite fond of the lad.

Raphael showed me around Atlanta . He took me to all the trendy nightspots. I loved hanging out with him. He was good-looking, charming and great company. I considered myself to be pretty lucky. Raphael had his share of admirers. Lots of young ladies on the college campus like young male athletes, especially good-looking young black men like Raphael. The fact that he was a running back for the Georgia Tech football team also increased his popularity with the ladies. Although many young black and Latin women showed an interest in him, Raphael loved hanging out with an Irish tomboy like me.

I guess we had a lot in common. Back in Ireland , I was quite famous for being one of the local wrestlers in my hometown of Galway . I loved the sport of wrestling. I've been into it since my days at the academy. It's a jolly good time if you ask me. I discovered that lots of Americans liked wrestling. Raphael expressed more than a passing interest in my past wrestling prowess, especially when he saw pictures of me in a bikini, wrestling in the mud with some ladies twice my size. It only looked fun. You don't want any large wrestlers dropping their full weight on you. It might be your undoing.

Sometimes, Raphael and I would hang out at the bars. I loved the Atlanta bars. So many good-looking men! The bars and clubs were filled with good-looking men. They were black, White, Latin and every other race imaginable! Diversity at its best. Raphael finally introduced me to a young lady he was interested in. I met a curvy, black-haired, bronze-skinned lass named Melissa Santiago . This bombshell came from the Dominican Republic and was currently studying computer science at the school. I watched them flirt and laugh together. They really made a cute couple. I couldn't help feeling a bit envious. Oh, well. It's not like I didn't see it coming. Raphael was a good-looking young man. Some young lady was bound to come along and get his attention.

I really hoped things wouldn't change between us, but they did. Unfortunately. Raphael and I used to hang out all the time. I'd go to his football games and all that. I knew all of his teammates, a group of good-natured, good-looking young black men. Yet Melissa had come and changed all that. All of a sudden, Raphael didn't have time to hang out with me anymore. We used to watch sports together and play videogames. Yet he no longer seemed interested in all that. He went to the movies with Melissa Santiago and also took her to places which used to be sacred to us, like our bar and the arcade where we once hung out. Was nothing sacred anymore?

A few months went by. As much as I missed Raphael, life went on. I met this good-looking black man named Roger Freeman. He was a police officer in the city. A really nice man. We began dating. He was really cool. A very strong man, quite passionate about a lot of things, yet a true gentleman. I'd never met anyone like him. He was also thirty years old. Closer to my age than Raphael, the twenty-year-old college football player I developed a crush on. You'd think at my age I'd know better than to let myself fall for someone like that. I liked spending time with Roger. He was smart, good-looking, funny, and very generous. A really good man. Slowly but surely, I got over Raphael.

My first time making love with Roger was a first in many ways. I'd never been with a black man before, for one thing. Also, a year had gone by since my last sexual encounter. My last lover, Jose Amarillo , a good-looking Hispanic college student, was really passionate yet somewhat volatile. Oh, not a bad fellow at all, but he really couldn't seem to figure out what he wanted. Jose Amarillo was bisexual. He had recently come out to his friends and family. They weren't exactly welcoming. We met three days after his ex-boyfriend, Paolo Ramirez, left him for another man. Yeah, he was on the rebound. We shared a passionate six months together but in the end, he decided that he liked the lads better than the lasses and hooked up with a burly Latino fireman.

With Roger, things were different. He was a good man who knew exactly what he wanted. He knew how to treat his woman. One night, he took me to a nice restaurant and we had dinner. Then, we went home. We were making out in the cab like a pair of college brats. Once we got to his house, he kissed me and picked me up in those strong arms of his. He took me to bed. Once we got there, he slowly undressed me. He was very gentle yet firm and knowing. He kissed me, and began caressing my body. I had never been touched like that before. He really knew what he was doing and he was good at it!

Roger kissed my neck, and caressed my back. He began to suckle on my breasts and caress them. I found myself moaning and craving more. He licked and kissed a path down from my chest to my belly, and finally between my legs. He spread my legs, and buried his face between my thighs. He licked me and probed me. I felt his agile fingers probe my pussy, and his tongue wormed its way into me. He unleashed a maelstrom of pleasure upon me, and I shrieked as I came.

When the intense feelings subsided, Roger held me in his arms. I smiled at this wonderful man, aching to please him. I kissed him, and then went down on him. I took his cock into my mouth, and sucked on him. His cock was quite long and thick, and his balls were fairly large. I struggled to get them both in my mouth. I sucked him off. He moaned in pleasure as I did everything I could to bring him closer to Heaven. When he came, and shouted his pleasure, I drank his seed. I've tasted the seed of my male lovers before, and even the essence of the occasional female lover, but none of them tasted like Roger. He tasted different...better.

Roger calmed down, and smiled at me. He rubbed his large hand over my head. I smiled at him. He pulled me up, and planted me on his midsection. I straddled him, and slowly impaled myself on his thick cock. Roger placed his hands upon my hips, and thrust into me. I gasped. I've never had a lover like him before. He was so damn good. He filled every inch of my being. I rocked back and forth, driving him deeper into me. It hurt so wonderfully good! We continued to make love passionately, until exhaustion claimed us and we fell asleep in each others arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Man's Paradise 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds