• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Female Sociopath

Female Sociopath

My name is June. I'm a fat girl and proud of it. I bet you don't hear that every day. That's alright. I'm not an everyday, ordinary person either. I stand six feet tall and I weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. I'm a sports fanatic. Just about every sport. Soccer. Basketball. Softball. Wrestling. Volleyball. Tennis. I've tried them all and I excel at just about all of them. I grew up with a football coach for a father and three extremely athletic older brothers, so there you have it. Oh, and I'm a first-rate sexual adventuress. You've been warned.

I think I was born round in shape, and it's been a struggle to accept it. Just a tall, black-skinned, short-haired, round gal. I always had lots of male friends but seldom had a boyfriend. I guess tomboys aren't always as interesting as supermodels, at least in the eyes of most people. Well, that's what I am. I have always been a loner, even though I played team sports. Add to that the fact that I was born with a difference that most people cannot fathom. I can't feel remorse. Nothing I ever do bothers me in the least. I'm not cruel or anything. It's just that I have a permanent case of I-don't-care-about-anything. Some call me a sociopath. I call myself a Free Spirit. As far as consequences for one's actions, well all I can is shit happens. I was born with it. I didn't let it bother me, though it has certainly isolated me.

When I'm not in the fields playing sports, I'm on my computer playing games. I love video games. I also check out some porn sites every now and then. What? Don't tell me you're surprised that some women watch porn. You shouldn't be. We women are just as sex-obsessed and as perverted as some men can be, if not worse. I have a confession to make. I am a porn addict. There, I said it. I am a woman who is addicted to porn. Now, while that makes me sound like every man's dream girl, it doesn't mean that I am. My addiction is something which I keep to myself.

Yeah, I'm in my dorm room by myself and when the lights go out, I'm at the computer, watching sexy women having sex with handsome men. Guess where my hands are? In my panties, playing with myself. Guess what? Girls masturbate too. I'm a deliciously naughty babe. I got some other confessions to make. I like to touch people. Both men and women. And I never get caught. Well, almost. It began a few years ago, and it's been going on ever since.

I was playing soccer one afternoon, and the young women were huddled together. I noticed that my teammate Natasha had a really nice ass. Natasha is a tall, good-looking girl with blonde hair, pale blue eyes and bronze skin. This gal is half Irish and half Puerto Rican. She's hot, if you catch my drift. Well, her butt was rubbing up against me, whether by accident or by design. I began touching it and she seemed to like it. She didn't mind at all. Afterwards, she gave me a certain look. I remember that look. We went back to the locker room when everyone was gone and made out. It was my first time kissing another girl. Natasha was kissing me and running her hands all over me. Her hands touched my breasts, fondling them, then she began touching my panties. She slid her sleek hand between my thighs, and began touching me. Before I knew it, she pulled my panties off and began munching on my rug. Man, this girl excelled at eating pussy! That afternoon, she made me cum. I've been fascinated by girls bodies ever since.

On occasion, I run into a cute young man and indulge my desire for the male of the species. There's this tall, good-looking football player named Bradley on campus. Bradley is a really cute stud with dark brown skin, hazelnut eyes and curly hair. He's half African and half Irish. Interesting mix, if you ask me. He was really popular with the gals on campus. One time, I saw him on the subway. The subway was packed with people. I stood directly behind him, and felt his sexy ass press against me. I instantly felt tempted. Damn, this brother had a nice behind!

I gave into temptation and accidentally began touching his butt. I ran my hands up and down on it. Damn, so smooth and firm. I love football players. Bradley turned around, and stared at me, shocked. I was surprised too. I smiled at him, and winked. He seemed shocked, but as I licked my lips suggestively, he grinned. He shook his head, turned around, and I continued what I was doing. Not only was I touching his butt but I was also running my hands all over his groin. I felt him getting hard. Damn, I definitely wanted some of that.

When Bradley got off at the next stop, I followed him. We went to a back alley, and did our thing. I wanted to see what this sexy stud was packing. I knelt before him, and began sucking his thick cock. He had a long, thick, uncircumcised cock. Damn! I sucked that bad boy like my life depended on it. I licked his balls like they were sweet candy and sucked on his dick like it was made of honey. Bradley moaned and cried out. He came, and I drank his seed. He looked at me as I sucked him off. Damn, this dude came a lot! I gulped down every last drop. Then, I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, smiled at him, and walked away.

Yeah, I bet Bradley had quite a few stories to tell his teammates next time he went to football practice. I didn't care. Sometimes, I get these cravings to try different things. I crave new thrills. Once, I bought this huge dildo and greased it up with KY Jelly and spent one night trying to shove it up my ass. I managed to squeeze in eight of the twelve inches before I felt that I couldn't take it anymore. I've also done other things. Once, I shoved a large cucumber into my pussy. That was a fun experience!

I seem to crave intense sensations, both sexual and psychological. I went to a bar, picked up a fight with the largest woman I could find and beat the living daylights out of her. I returned to that bar, three nights later, and had sex with that same girl's boyfriend. I put the man's girlfriend in the hospital and he slept with me. Isn't life sweet? I also do other things, like hopping into trains without knowing their destinations and sometimes hitchhiking even though I've got a car.

I don't know why I do these things. I crave stimuli. It's got to be intense, raw and spontaneous. And it's getting worse. I don't know why. I need a rush. And when the need for it comes over me, I'll do anything to get it. Whatever it takes to keep up the rush. It's probably going to lead to an early death for me but I don't care. Some might call me a psychopath but I'm just a thrill chaser. No better way to live, and I can't think of a better way to die than to die while you're doing something ( or someone) you love.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Female Sociopath

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 87 milliseconds