• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In the Convertible

In the Convertible

I picked her up from work in my new convertible. She was stunning in her skirt and tank top. Melissa had said she loved convertibles so when I got mine I had to show it off. We made our way out of the city and hit some country roads where we could drive fast and enjoy the beautiful day with the top down.

We were cruising along when I felt a hand very close to my crotch. I looked over at Melissa and she smiled with this fuck me face. She started to rub my cock as it grew in my shorts. When she felt it was hard as a rock she leaned down with her head inches away from the bulge in my shorts and unzipped them. My cock jumped out of the tight restraints. She jumped as my 7 inch cock almost hit her in the face. She looked up at me before she swallowed my dick whole. Her lips barely fit around the outside of my cock as she continued to suck me in and out of her warm mouth. It was evident that she was very experienced in pleasing me orally. I had her pull her top up so I could see her perfect C cup breasts. She played with them as she licked the head of my cock. It was hard to stay on the road with the attention she was giving my dick so I pulled over to the side of the road to a spot that was barely visible from the road. She pulled my shorts all the way off as I removed her top. I told her I had to taste her pussy before I came.

I picked her up while we kissed heavily. We made our way to the back seat where I laid her on the top of the back seat. She put her feet on the headrest of the front seats so I could get full access to her pussy. I finally got my first taste of her sweet pussy. It tasted like fresh strawberries. I licked all around her pussy lips and gently nibbled on them to tease her while she begged me to suck on her clit. She wanted to cum so badly, but I wanted her to not only cum but flood my mouth with her juices when she cums. I licked the opening to her pussy with long soft strokes. She was moaning very load now and began to try to play with her clit herself. I stopped her and said it was all mine. Her clit was now very swollen and was begging to be sucked. I began by slowly caressing it with my tongue. Then I picked up the pace and Melissa began to scream she was cumming. I sucked her clit into my mouth and continued to use my tongue on her engorged clit. She grabbed my head and started fucking my face with her soaked pussy. Then I moved my tongue down to her hole and prepared for the flood of her juices that I desired. I was not disappointed and she filled my mouth with her juice. I could not get enough to satisfy my thirst for her cum.

I let her clit rest for a minute while I slipped a finger into her wet hole. After a few strokes I was able to get another finger in. Melissa began to moan again and telling me how great my fingers felt inside her. She threw her head back from the pleasure I was providing. Her hips moved in unison with my fingers in and out of her pussy. I started to lick her clit again as Melissa moaned that she wanted to cum again. I began to fuck her pussy hard with my now three fingers while I sucked her clit harder and harder to make her cum again. Melissa screamed as she came for the second time with more juices than the first. I licked her pussy clean and told her I had to fuck her.

She pulled me between her legs and placed my cock at the entrance to her wet pussy. In one motion I slowly slid all 7 inches in. Her pussy felt so tight and warm wrapped around my dick. I continued to fuck her as she lay back on the trunk of my new convertible. Her smile of pure enjoyment made my dick even harder. She played with each nipple and squeezed her perfect, perky tits while I kept a steady rhythm at a moderate rate. I wanted to enjoy this feeling before I came. I pulled my dick out and rubbed it on her clit before sliding it back in. Melissa really enjoyed the feeling of my hard cock covered in her warm juices rubbing on her clit. Then she said she wanted to ride me. So I sat down on the trunk and she sat on my cock. She leaned forward to hold onto the headrest on the front seats. Melissa was grinding her pussy hard against my crotch as she rocked up and down the full length of my cock. She fucked me like this as her breath begins to quicken and she moved faster and faster as she moaned louder and louder. I knew she was cumming again. She screamed as she came and pushed back hard on my cock to make sure it was as deep as possible while she came.

After she caught her breath I told her to bend over the back seat so I could fuck her from behind. I sat back to admire her beautiful ass sticking up in the air waiting for me. I slid my hard dick in as I stood on the back seat and rammed her hard with my initial thrust. She gasped as I went deeper than before. She told me to fuck her hard and that she wanted it so badly. I could not disappoint her so I really started to fuck her soaking wet pussy. She held her ass checks apart for me to get deeper and deeper. She moaned with each thrust as I pounded her pussy. I could feel my balls slapping her clit each time I buried my cock in her hole. I knew it would not be much longer before I came. She was now playing with her clit as I fucked her and telling me she was going to cum again. She begged me to fuck her harder and harder. I told her I was cumming just as I shot my load deep into her pussy. When she felt my hot cum hit her pussy lining, she came again and screamed louder than ever before. Her body shook as it held onto my pulsing cock. I slid my cock slowly out of her pussy and as I did, Melissa took it into her mouth to clean both of our juices off of it. When she was done, she kissed me so I could taste the wonderful flavor our bodies had made together. We finally put our clothes back on and headed back to my house for another round after dinner.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In the Convertible

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds