• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Little Lady Finds Herself

The Little Lady Finds Herself

For my favourite lady, Karen Lynn

Karen returned to her own apartment from her date that night with Rod in a whirl of pleasure to which she was unaccustomed. She had always been the small girl, the somewhat plain one, the last one to get boobs (or her period, for that matter). Now she seemed to be coming into her own, with a chance to have it all.

She had a decent job, and was one whom the people she worked with respected for her effort. No one ever had felt she was the most brilliant but now she realized she had passed under the radar. Maybe it was better that she had gone to CU instead of Georgetown anyway. She had met Emily, of course, who had all kinds of fancy degrees, and Emily was her good friend. Emily even let her learn how to dominate by practicing on Emily's older sister!

And now Rod. He certainly was a catch. A hard worker but a great looker who made everything seem easy, including sex. Karen had been afraid that he might find her incompatible. After all, here was this true stud taking an interest in her, this little...well, Karen now decided she was a nothing thing no longer. Probably had been better that there wasn't a sorority culture where she had been.

They had met "cute" as they say in Hollywood. Karen had been having a long coffee break and the only seats left were at her small table. "Company suit you?" asked this sandy-haired guy who looked to've just stepped off his own 35-foot ketch.

Karen smiled happily and motioned to him to sit. She offered him some of her scones, heck, she never had more than one herself, anyway. They began to talk and she felt confident as they discussed their own lives.

That night had been the best. They went to dinner and a movie with Emily and her beau, Bill, and then laughed as each couple couldn't seem to wait to get back to the guys' respective apartments. Karen enjoyed the attention Rod paid to her, the cute way he nuzzled up to her still small but firm 32A tits and then how lovingly he disrobed her as his own clothes seemed to just slip off his strong, tall frame. She adored that chest of his and the way he would hold her tight.

As she unhooked and removed her specially chosen lacy beige bra, Rod smilingly slipped his powerful thumbs in the waistband of her matching panties and drew them softly down her legs, caressing them as he went. He placed her up on the bed and gently urged her legs apart so he could...Karen took a deep breath as she recalled that he shocked her by actually moving between her open legs to lick her inner thighs and finally her aching quim.

The man knew what he was about, she realized instantly as she felt his tongue penetrate her wetness and point itself right into her sopping vaginal opening. A clever finger at the same time insinuated itself there, soaked itself in her juices, and proceeded to press slowly into her sensitive anus. Karen was now on fire, bucking and writhing above his face like she never had known herself to do before.

At the absolutely perfect moment in her ecstasy, Rod had speedily but considerately moved up and placed his definitely large enough member right into her waiting sopping socket. This was what she had dreamed of, feared she would never know...and hung on for dear life as he plunged in, slowly withdrew, and continued to fuck royally.

She let herself go as she felt the jets of his cum spew forth into her deep vault. It was even more wonderful the way he caressed her as the two of them glowed in the aftermath, and then the way he returned to the fount between her legs to sip their combined output seeping from her quim.

It was clear that he enjoyed her. Maybe she didn't threaten him the way some of the prettier, bustier girls might. She was so pleased with herself that what she might have been embarrassed by herself—the way her body reacted so lushly, even lewdly, to his manipulation of her intimate area—probably had turned Rod on. He surely now felt that she was a hot little number and it was so nice to be able to be held tight in his arms as she smiled her, yes, love to his admiring eyes.

It was a night when Rod knew he needed to get up early the next day so he sweetly kissed Karen good night, starting right between her legs! She felt herself weakening as he tingled anew those very sensitive places but she managed to hug him, kiss him with just enough tongue extended to turn him on, and somehow manage to see him out while still nude.

It all made her consider whether things could continue this way. Since being fucked by a wonderful man like Rod turned her on so clearly, was she truly bi? She thought she was, and she loved being held in Emily's warm arms and the amazing way Emily played with her labia and clit to fire up her senses. It was time for the phone call. She and Em had agreed to phone after their dates and the signal would be Karen's ringing twice. If Em picked up, she had finished her own lovemaking with Bill and was ready.

Emily answered on the first ring and merely said in the coolest voice, "Please come over right now. I can hardly wait." It took Karen a glorious minute to put on her panties and bra, grab a tee shirt to throw on and zip up a short skirt with her flip-flops to drive quickly the short distance to Emily's place.

Karen couldn't believe that she began to feel sorry for Em's older sister, Leslie, when she saw her between Emily's lovely spread legs licking her friend's oozing quim. "Give her a break," she uncharacteristically remarked to Emily, who stared back at her friend as if she had just landed from Mars.

Emily was surprised because little Karen had shown herself to be a mean little domme in the making. The stunning Emily had watched her discipline Leslie with all the aplomb of an experienced dominatrix. Instead, Karen looked dreamily at Emily and said, "Oh, Em, you are just the most wonderful and I adore you but this man tonight made me so so happy..."

Karen's rather girlish exultation surprised Leslie, too, who had come to regard Karen with suspicion at best and outright fear as she saw the smallish girl display so many signs of a nasty personality. It was one thing for Emily to dominate her, Leslie thought, but I've not warmed to this little bitch on wheels.

After asking Emily's permission, which was duly granted, Karen took over supervising Leslie. She ordered the older girl to stand and to spread her legs for Karen's inspection. Leslie pleaded for a toilet break and uncharacteristically, given Karen's sadistic impulse, she granted the plea.

But when she accompanied Leslie to the bathroom, she reverted to form. Leslie was ordered to face the back of the toilet, so her anus and quim were clearly visible to Karen. After she had urinated and excreted two long pieces, Karen wiped her as if she were a child and ordered her to stand.

She brought the now confused Leslie back into Emily's bedroom. "Em, I'm dying to jump into bed and I bet you are too," she began, "and I'd like to ask you the special favor of letting Leslie join us. I think we three can have some fun together." Emily look a bit nonplussed and responded, "Sure, Kar, bring her in and we can see if she's learned from being dominated all this time."

Leslie shamefacedly but excitedly pulled down her panties and unhooked her bra as she cautiously joined the two of them under the covers. Emily took Karen in her arms and began to hug and enjoy her the way the two of them had become accustomed to each other's different torsos. Leslie slipped herself between them and began fingering each girl's wet quim very lightly.

"Oh, that's very nice," the newly-friendly Karen exuded. Emily was apparently affected by this attitude and took her sister in her arms and began to make love to her, playing with Leslie's ample breasts and then softly teasing her now rising clit. At the same time Karen let her talented finger wander down to circle Leslie's little hidden anal opening and gently inserted her finger into that now wet place.

Not being accustomed to such delightful treatment from these two, Leslie let her inhibitions go speedily and began to move her hips in rhythm as the two expertly brought her to orgasm. She responded by first whispering thanks to Karen and then savoring her sister's wet quim. Emily said she needed a break so Leslie took little Karen in her arms and began stimulating the girl's smaller breasts but softly massaging her thin-lipped quim.

Karen's mind was whirling. She was thinking of how different and how delightful all of this was, and also of how she had moved past being enraptured by the idea of humiliating someone to get her jollies.

But then the downstairs doorbell rang. Emily got up and answered the intercom, returning to tell the girls to get dressed because it was her oldest sister, Linda, who was several years older than Leslie.

Leslie opened the apartment door and Linda walked in, obviously disoriented, and while dressed in an attractive suit appropriate for a married woman in her late 30s, seemed at a loss.

"Emily, Leslie, I need you both," she began. "You know how I've always been so independent and have not spent much time with the two of you. Well, Dennis has walked out on me and I'm not at all sure what to do."

Emily tuned to her, and showed all the enmity she had kept under cover for ages. "Well, I'm not at all surprised, Linda, since I know how cold you are," she snapped at her surprised eldest sibling. "I wonder when you last let him fuck you, much less get you pregnant like he must've wanted."

Linda blushed totally and wept, "I know, I know, now I'm paying for being such a bitch. Emily, you're right. You need to do to me what I know you do to Leslie. For some reason, your older sisters need this from you."

Emily smiled. She had been waiting a long time for this. Dominating Leslie was one thing. But sister Linda, married sister Linda, with her fancy house and car, was just something else entirely.

"Linda," Emily responded, "I've been quite negligent here." She nodded to Karen, who was watching this scene unfold in a rather amazed manner. "This is my very good friend, Karen, who has spent a lot of time with Leslie and me. I think we will let Karen give you an introduction to how you will be treated here."

The small Karen stood and motioned with her finger to the far taller Linda to walk over and stand in front of her. "Lift your skirt now," she ordered crisply with a smile as the totally embarrassed Linda slowly complied, exposing a pair of white silky panties enveloping the older woman's ample derriere.

"You'll need to be a lot more responsive to my orders," Karen said with a bit of a natural sneer, "or you'll feel this thin cane on your big broad backside, sister Linda."

"Now pull those panties down and show us your muff," Karen snapped in a quasi-martial manner.

Linda hesitated and then saw Karen pick up the thin cane. "Oh oh not that," she murmured and yanked the lovely white panties down over her bottom to her knees.

Now all three girls stared at the oldest sister's thick brown mass of pussy hair on her prominent mons, barely showing the slit below. Karen came in front of her and unceremoniously stuck her finger down under the hair right into Linda's vulva and even into her already wet vagina. "She's already sopping, Emily," Karen announced as Linda cringed.

"You've come a long way, Linda," Karen went on in a pretended air of concern. "Now you know that you came here because with your husband gone, you need to be punished good and hard by your youngest sister. She has turned you over to me. You will grow to love my cane and my spanking hand. You will want to ask me to discipline you so you can learn to serve us. Now get down on your knees where you belong."

It was amazing to Karen how quickly she grew back into the woman she had been so recently and had wondered whether she would continue to be. She looked at this older woman in her late 30s and began to savor the opportunity of making her a total slave.

While Linda was getting down on her knees, which took a minute since the older sister was hardly used to such an ignominious position, Karen thoughtfully turned away, reached under her short skirt, and quickly removed her own cotton undies. "Linda, I want to feel your tongue right up here," Karen said in her slightly mocking voice that Leslie had grown to fear for its ruthlessness. Karen pointed under her skirt and there could be no mistake about where she intended Linda to serve her.

As Linda stuck her head under the small skirt, Karen spread her legs some so Linda could get her tongue, with some effort, into Karen's small slit and learn the lesson Karen would impart. It began with Linda not realizing that Karen's narrow thin labia and tight slit (even after her sexual encounter that evening) would make it difficult for Linda to breathe when her nose and mouth were inside the thin tightness of Karen's quim.

But the woman got the idea as she tasted Karen's multiple flavors, including Rod's cum that was still seeping from her vagina even now. Karen took the opportunity of feeling the nice tread of Linda's tongue on her now engorged clit to release a nice hot jet of pee into the oldest sister's mouth. "Oh you bitch, you peed," Linda screamed and emerged from under the skirt.

"Hmm," said Karen, retaining her cool, "I don't recall your asking or receiving my permission to stop. And you'll pay for what you called me. Get up and lie across the end of that sofa."

Suddenly frightened even more, Linda pleaded for another chance. "We don't give those around here, sweetie," Karen said briskly as she slapped the ample bottom and then began applying her thin cane to the lovely target as Linda screeched so much that Emily proceeded to gag her.

She continued to cane Linda's derriere until it was full of nasty thin red stripes. Then she ran her cane slowly through the newly submissive Linda's spread legs. "Oh no, not there," came a muffled cry from Linda. "No," said Karen, "you won't get it there now but if you don't learn your place quickly, it could happen."

Karen looked over at Emily and Leslie and was delighted to see how happy they looked back at her. This truly was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Little Lady Finds Herself

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds