• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bob's Nude Encounter

Bob's Nude Encounter

Let me tell you a little about myself. I am a retired banker in my late 50's. Now, before you start making assumptions, hear me out. I grew up min a middle class neighborhood with blue collar parents. I hung out with the guys on the corner (they are called gangs now). My nickname was "The Professor" and out of all of us I was the only one to attend and graduate from college. I've been very fortunate and never hid my upbringing or roots--I'm Italian and Sicilian at that.

My love of nature was awakened as a caddy while in my early teens. We caddied at Pepper Pike far from the city and surrounded by large expanses of woods and parks. If we didn't get a loop that day, we set off for the woods to claim some youthful adventure.

Since it was summer, we usually ended up stripping down and go for a swim in the nearby creeks. One day, we came up with an idea for having some fun with the lady members. PPCC was a very exclusive club and only the local "captains of industry" were invited to join. This meant that they all were over 50 with equally aged wife to match. That said, back to the fun.

We decided to remain naked and sneak up to a green and wait for an opportunity to show our stuff. The green was elevated so the ladies couldn't see us as we crouched behind it. When a foursome was making their chip shots, we all got up and ran onto the green, completely naked, and started to wave our penises proudly. Needless to say, the little old ladies were shocked, and looked at us with wide eyes and opened mouths. After a few seconds, we started jumping and hooting like teenagers do---except that we were naked and fully exposed with penises flopping and asses pumping--for all those lovely ladies to behold. They just stood there, watching us. We eventually scampered off back into the woods.

It was indeed, truly an exhilarating experience!

We weren't close enough to be recognized but I don't believe the ladies were looking at our faces so much as other parts of our bodies. One guy had a very large penis, long and fat, probably 14". NO KIDDING!!

Anyway, as luck would have it, two of us happened to get these ladies for a loop the following week. I did overhear one of them ask the others, "Do you think those nice young men will surprise us today?" They giggled and told her to hush-up. We did pranced around a few other times that summer for the ladies, and you know what... no one ever said a word, nothing happened. I guess the ladies enjoyed our shows as much as we liked giving them.

It was the time and place my love and excitement with the outdoors began!

Now on with the story I meant to tell all along.

A story by one of our Literotica writers rekindled those teenage memories and feelings(thanks Francine) so I decided to venture into the heavily wooded park behind my house and see what would happen.

The day was sunny but the air still cool. The woods were empty as usual since most people were at work. After walking in several hundred yards, I stopped, looked around and listened.

All quiet.

I was alone.

I started to take off my shirt, then pants but got startled by some creature and almost called it a day. I decided to go ahead with my adventure, pulling off my remaining clothes, including shoes and socks.

A cool breeze came thru constricting my scrotum and balls tight against my body. This caused my penis to stand out slightly but hanging with a little droop. I began to walk along an old deer trail with my penis flopping from side to side. It was glorious! What a feeling--those teenage hormones were back flowing.

I decided to go back for my shoes since the ground was a little rough and I kept stepping on twigs that stung my bare feet.

Then it happened--a sound. Someone was out here with me! Now what am I going to do? There I stood naked, no clothes... far from home.

It seemed to be only one person, so I crouched down next to a large rock and waited. The sounds came closer,

I crouched even lower and kept very still hoping they'd pass by.

No luck!

All of a sudden my neighbor Amy sticks her head around the rock and says, "Bob, what are you doing?"

"Just going for a walk"

"But Bob, you don't have any clothes on, you.. you're naked"

"Amy, I can explain"... sure I could

"Well, Bob"

"I decided to live out some boyhood memories, and well, get naked in the woods. I'm sorry if I startled you and I am, very embarrassed"

She looked at me for a while then said.

"You are a little devil. Now stand up like a man and greet your neighbor properly"

I slowly stood, covering my privates with my hands. Amy would have none of that and told me to "relax, everything is okay and I'm fine. "

With that, I dropped my hands exposing my penis, now flying at half mast. "You look so cute, mind if I take some pictures?"

The camera came up and she clicked away. She had me, in her sights, in all my naked glory. With that, she reached down and grabbed my penis firmly shaking it saying, "Nice seeing you Bob, I'll call you later" then run out of the woods. I headed for my clothes and then home wondering how this would turn out.

I didn't have to wait long...

...to be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bob's Nude Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 524 milliseconds