• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 04

The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 04

12

Kathleen went over the list of things she had to get done with an eye to those items where there was a possibility of being able to expose herself to Billy. She had no idea why she got such a rush from letting the boy see her, she just knew that it turned her on and she loved that turned on feeling.

The item she was giving the most consideration to was the wall between the upstairs bathroom and the kid's bedroom. The kids at one time had done a number on the wall with crayons and finger paint. She had scrubbed and scrubbed the wall, but had never gotten it totally clean so it was going to have to be painted. Her bedroom door was just opposite the wall and if she had Billy paint the wall she could be in the bedroom with the door opened just a crack and give Billy a show. The wall would need two coats of paint and that meant she could tease him for hours. But she was running out of time. She needed to get it done soon.

She put the list down and got ready to go to work. Sever cut business suit and shoes with a two-inch heel. Hair up in an unbecoming bun and almost no make up. A last minute smile as she put her underpants in her purse and then she left the house.

There had been a change over the last week. It was almost as if the men who rode the train with her every day knew that she would be moving soon and wouldn't be taking that train anymore. Three days ago, for the first time, the men had moved in on her on the morning ride and she had given her first west to east blow job as they went through the tunnel. It was as if there was a sense of urgency on the part of the male riders in her car to get as much as they could in the time remaining. Now she had a cock pushed in her mouth going to work AND coming home.

Other than the very first one she had done she didn't know who was using her. She had no idea if every man in the car had pushed his meat in her mouth or if some turned away in disgust. She kept her eyes on the floor when she entered the car and closed them and kept them closed after she was seated. And she smiled at the thought that there ALWAYS was a seat for her.

She could tell when they got close to the tunnel because the men on either side of her would move closer and she would sense someone moving in front of her. Her ears heard the sound of the zipper and it was like Pavlov's bell, the sound made her mouth open and seconds later it was filled with cock. Hands went up her legs and she spread them wide to let the fingers find her pussy and then she was finger fucked as she sucked off the unknown man. Sometimes the man shot off a blast of cum down her throat and sometimes he didn't get off, but the unwritten and unspoken rule was that the cock had to be put away before the train surged out of the tunnel bore. Her eyes stayed closed until her stop was called and then, eyes to the floor, she got up and left.

That morning had been like the prior three days. The man hadn't gotten off, but the fingers working in her pussy had gotten her off. There would be no east to west blow job that night because Rick was going to meet her after school and they were going to a cocktail party put on by one of Rick's customers. She kept several changes of clothes in a locker in the girls locker room and when she got to school she changed into something a little nicer than her sever "cock sucking suit." She touched up her make up in the mirror and headed for her classroom and sat down at her desk just as the bell rang.

Students came into the classroom and took their assigned seats and her work day began. She looked out over the classroom and thought of how much she disliked her first hour. The class was eighty percent female and she got no enjoyment out of teasing girls. Her second and third hours weren't much better. Her favorite class of the day was her fourth hour - seventy-five percent boys. Plus she had an hour break between her fourth hour and her last class of the day and when the 'mood' struck her she would ask one of the boys who didn't have a class the next hour to help her 'do some things'. If the boy were at all observant she would see to it he got an eye full. She was looking forward to the afternoon and she had already picked out the lucky boy and was making plans when Becky from the front office came and got her.

"You have a call in the office."

She followed Becky back to the office and Becky told her that the call was on line three.

"Hello?"

"Hello slut. Just wanted you to know that I haven't forgotten you. Make sure your cell phone battery is charged. I'll be calling you tonight."

Her plans for the day were shot. She could barely concentrate on her classes as she wondered about The Watcher's call and why he would be calling her that night.

++++++

She caught a cab to the address Rick had given her. It was a hotel and the cocktail party was being held in one of the ballrooms on the basement level. There were some people there she knew, people who worked with Rick and who she had met at his company Christmas parties and other cocktail parties. She and Rick circulated and socialized and she was introduced to a half a hundred people who she promptly forgot since she knew she would never see them again.

She had been at the party for an hour and a half when she heard her cell phone beep. She knew who it was before she even took the phone out of her purse. She looked at the display and it read "Private call." She just wouldn't answer it. She would not play his sick games; she just would not take the call. But as the phone continued to beep she felt her pussy dampen and with a sharp little cry of what was probably despair she pushed the button and said:

"Hello?"

"Good evening slut, are you ready?"

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"You know what you little cock-sucking whore. Go to the elevator and take it to the fourth floor."

"Why?"

"Because I will be waiting for you slut. It is going to happen. You and I both know it will happen, so let's get it over with. Take the elevator to the fourth floor. Do it now slut."

He disconnected and she stood there looking at the phone in her hand. He was there! He was there in the building and somehow he had known that she would be there at the cocktail party. Who was he? How did he know so much about her? The answer of course was on the fourth floor.

She glanced around the room and saw Rick in conversation with a couple of men. She dropped her cell phone in her purse and walked over to the doorway to the ballroom. Just opposite was the bank of four elevators, any one of which could take her to the fourth floor, take her to the answers to her questions. Her pussy tingled, she could tell that her nipples were stiff inside her bra and in her minds eye she could see the form in the window across the alley with his hand on his cock as he watched Rick fuck her on the hotel bed.

So simple, just walk the twenty-five feet and push the button. She remembered his hot breath on her neck and the way his fingers felt in her pussy and she shivered when she remembered the way he had called her "slut." She had just taken her first step toward the elevators when from behind her she heard:

"There you are. Are you ready to go?"

She turned and saw Rick walking toward her. She cast a glance at the elevators and then said:

"Yes dear, I'm ready if you are."

On the way home she told Rick, "There is no school tomorrow and I've already asked Billy to help me around the house. Do you have anything you need done?"

"No. Just clear Carol's list is all I can think of. I've decided to go the estimate route on the patio. I have a contractor coming to give me a bid on it Saturday. I should be home from the golf course before he gets there. What are you going to do to morrow?

"Move some things from the attic out into the garage and sort through them and have Billy paint the wall between the bathroom and the kids room."

She slid over next to Rick and her hand went to his fly. She pulled down his zipper and worked his cock out and then bent her head to take it in her mouth. She almost giggled at the thought that she was giving out her going home blow job after all.

++++++

She had the area taped off and a plastic drop cloth covering the floor when Billy got there. She was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts that were cut so short that her pussy hairs would have stuck out had she not been clean shaven. With the shorts she wore a very loose halter top and she wasn't wearing a bra. Billy would definitely get an eyeful that day and that would just be BEFORE she took her shower.

When the doorbell rang she ran to open the door and let Billy in. She gave him a big smile and a big surprise when she took his arm and practically pulled him into the house. She pulled him to her and gave him a tight hug. She pressed her breasts into his chest and hoped that he could feel her rock hard nipples and then she pulled back and kissed him on the cheek.

"I just want to thank you honey. I really do appreciate all the help you are giving me. Let me grab my list and we can get started."

They spent the next hour moving things from the attic and the basement out into the garage and then she showed him where the paint and brushes were and took him upstairs and pointed out the area she wanted painted.

"While you paint the wall I'm going to take a quick shower."

She went into her bedroom while Billy went back out to the garage to get the paint. She very carefully left the door open so that there was about a two inch gap between the door and the door jamb and then she went to the middle of the room and looked back at the gap. If Billy could see as much looking in as she could see looking out he was in for the tease of his young life.

She took a quick shower and when she came out she could see him setting up to paint. She walked out to the center of the room and stood there, in profile, as she used a towel to dry off her body. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him standing there, still as a statue, as he looked through the gap at her. Moreover, she could see him rubbing the lump in his pants. She thought back to the day she had watched him jack off and she wondered how she could arrange to see him do it again.

Her body dry she went to work toweling her hair. Standing there with her arms up as she toweled her head she knew that her breasts were thrust out and she could feel his eyes devouring her. She tossed the towel aside and walked over to the dresser and got the body lotion. Moving around as if she was totally unaware that the door was open she opened the lotion bottle and then started rubbing lotion on her body. First her arms. Slowly, taking her time, she did one arm and then the other. A glance out of the corner of her eye showed Billy rooted in place and staring through the gap between the door and the doorframe.

Her arms done she started on her upper body, paying particular attention to her breasts as she slowly rubbed the lotion on. She cupped her breasts in her hands and tweaked the nipples and then moved down to her belly. Another corner of the eye glance showed that Billy hadn't moved an inch from where he was standing when she started. She caught her breath as she saw he had taken his cock out and was slowly stroking it. She needed to move so she could see without him knowing. She turned her back to him, spread her legs and bent at the waist to rub lotion on the backs and fronts of her legs.

She looked back through her spread legs and she could see him working his cock. "Oh my God" she thought, "This is so hot" as she ran her fingers through her pussy lips as she moved her hand to spread lotion on the cheeks of her ass. She closed her eyes as her fingers stroked her pussy and imagined herself on the train going into the tunnel with Billy standing in front of her. The thought sent shivers through her body. She heard a sound and opened her eyes and saw that Billy was no longer in the hall watching. The door was wide open and Billy was in the room and coming toward her.

No!!! This was not the way it was suppose to happen. She needed to get up and run into the bathroom and lock the door behind her. He moved toward her, but she could not make herself move. She looked back through her legs and saw his hands reach for her. She felt him grab her hips and the, "No Billy, don't" died in her throat as she felt the head of the young boys cock push at her pussy and she let out a long, low moan as his cock slid into her already hot and dripping pussy. He pushed into her a half dozen times and she felt him spurt.

"No," she moaned, "No, not yet" but it was too late because he already had. She turned and went to her knees in front of the boy and took his cock in her mouth. "I'll get you back" she moaned as her lips locked around him, "I'll get you back". She had him hard in no time and she stood up and pulled him over to the bed. She got on her knees and moaned, "Hurry honey, hurry" and was almost instantly rewarded as Billy's hard cock lanced into her. She was naked and he still had all of his clothes on, but she didn't care. All she cared about was the stiff dick plowing her pussy. She urged him on, begging him to fuck her harder, to make her cum, and he plowed away at her. She did have one orgasm before he came and when he did she pushed him off of her, spun around and went after his cock with her mouth again. It took a little longer to get him back up that time, but as soon as he was hard she mounted him and fucked him again.

She was lying there and folding him while he sucked on her breast and she said:

"You know that no one can ever know about this right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"I'm serious Billy, no one, not even your best buddy can ever know. If word gets out it could get back to my husband and he would put a stop to it. He would probably throw me out of the house. We don't want that do we? We wouldn't be able to do it anymore and you do want to do it some more don't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Go paint the wall honey. I'll wait here for you."

He got off the bed and rushed out to do the wall and through the open door she watched him as she fingered herself. She had to keep it warm for him, didn't she? She fingered her pussy as she watched Billy through the open door. He looked so cute as she watched his naked body move back and forth as he moved from one end of the wall to the other. He kept glancing in at her lying on the bed, fingers busy in her pussy, and she could see his erect cock bobbing as he walked. Twice he had put the brush down and headed for the bed, but both times she had stopped him and had told him not until he had the first coat on the wall.

As she watched Billy work she wondered at the changes that had come over her since that night in the hotel room. She had never teased anyone before in her life. She had never felt any need to exhibit herself before then either. She damned sure never thought of giving head to faceless strangers on a train. She never had intended to cheat on Rick either. The thing with Billy was never supposed to be anything but teasing and exhibitionism. She still didn't understand why she hadn't run for the bathroom and locked herself in or why she was lying on the bed eagerly waiting for him to finish putting the first coat on the wall. And what about her mystery man, The Watcher. Would she really have taken the elevator to the fourth floor if Rick hadn't come along when he did? She broke off her thoughts as Billy came into the room.

"The first coat is on."

"Then come over here and get paid for it honey" she said as she opened her arms and legs to accept him.

++++++

She dressed and sent him back to the wall to apply the second coat and then she went out into the garage and began going through boxes and sorting out what she was going to keep and what she was going to throw away. She was bent over a box when Billy came up behind her and put his hands on her hips. She looked at her watch and saw that they had time and said:

"Go ahead baby. If you really want it go ahead and pull down my shorts and give it to me."

He took her from behind as she bent over the box and after giving her two orgasms he came. She turned, hugged him and kissed him and then said:

"Rick leaves for golf at seven. If you get here early enough we can work some items off my list and maybe find some time to play. Would you like that?"

The smile on his face was all the answer she needed. He hadn't been gone five minutes when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"I saw you slut. I saw you start for the elevator. There will be another time and you know it. When I call you will come and you know that too" and he hung up.

Would she? Would she really go to him if he called and told her to? She remembered her first hesitant step toward the elevator that night and she shivered as her pussy started to tingle.

++++++

Kathleen wondered if she should see a shrink. There had to be a reason for the turn her life had taken, but even if she sought out professional help would she be able to tell a stranger what she had been doing? Could she tell anyone - even a mental health professional - how big a slut she had turned into? She doubted it. She looked back at the past week and wondered how someone would take a description of it. On Monday she sucked off two nameless, faceless men on a train and once at school she managed to flash a couple of different boy; giving one a nice look down her blouse and the other a pretty good look up her skirt.

One Tuesday, Rick's bowling night, she and Billy moved a half dozen boxes from the basement to the garage and then they had fucked for two solid hours and earlier in the day she had given out her two train blow jobs.

On Wednesday she rode into the city with Rick so she only gave out the one blow job on the way home. She was able to tease a few boys and then just before she'd left work Rick had called her and told he would be working late so she had called Billy as soon as she got home. She didn't waste anytime on the list, just pulled him into the bedroom where the two of them spent the next two hours fucking.

Thursday and Friday were a repeat of sucking cocks on the train and teasing boys at school.

And then there was Saturday. How could she ever explain Saturday to anyone? There were several really heavy items in the basement that needed to be moved up into the garage and Billy had brought his eighteen year old friend Todd along to help. She had been disappointed because she had planned on some play time with Billy, but with Todd there she had to behave.

When they were done and getting ready to leave she had called Billy back into the house for a moment. Billy told Todd to wait a minute, that he would be right back, and then he had followed her into the dining room. She had sat him down on a chair.

"We don't have time to do what I want to do honey," she had said as she pulled down his zipper, "But I can give you a quick blow job."

Her head was bouncing up and down on Billy's cock when Todd walked into the room. He had gotten tired of waiting and had come back in the house to ask Billy how much longer they were going to be there. He took one look at what was going on and had seen her gulping Billy's cum down and he had taken out his cock, walked over to her and put it in her face. She hadn't even hesitated - she had leaned forward and had taken him in her mouth.

Five minutes later she was on her knees on her bed with an eighteen year old in her mouth while a eighteen year old was getting rid of his virginity in her from behind. How in the hell could she tell anybody, even a shrink, about something like that?

She knew she was out of control and that she needed to do something to get her life back on track. The move to the new house would be the first step in getting straightened out. The new house would take her away from Billy and her commute would be different so that would eliminate the train rides. She would satisfy her urges by teasing the boys in her class and fucking Rick's brains out. She didn't think either would complain.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds