• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Love in London Ch. 01

Love in London Ch. 01

Andy rolled over, groaning, and hit her alarm clock. Squinting at it, she saw (through very bleary eyes) that it's was 7:35.

"Shiznit, I'm late again!" she thought frantically. Her boss had warned that if she wasn't on time this morning, he was gonna fire her.

Jumping out of bed, she ran for the bathroom. Yanking her oversized T-shirt over her head, she started the shower and gasped when the cold water hit her skin. Scrubbing quickly, she ran out again, and just when the water was getting warm. Toweling off while she stared into her closet, she noticed a window washer gaping in at her. Blushing hotly, she marched over to her window and yanked it open, clutching the towel to her chest.

"Did ya get a good enough look, or should I model for you?" she demanded, while still noticing that this particular window-washer was very attractive. He had dark, messy hair, and sparkling green eyes. God, but she was a sucker for the green eyes.

Greg stared at the furious beauty before him, mesmerized, and very happy that he happened to be doing this window. Quickly regaining his cool he responded with a friendly grin.

"Well, you are quite fetching, but I think I may have had all the glaring I can take for one day. Ye better watch it mate, looks can kill."

With a last parting grin he moved the lift up to the next level, disappearing slowly. Andy was half tempted to stare up after him, but her self respect had already taken a major hit this morning. Swinging the window shut, she glanced at the clock again and gasped. Quickly tugging some underwear and a bra on, she rushed back to her closet, pulled on a pair of light blue jeans, and a white spaghetti string tank. A colorful sarong around the waist and a white beret completed the outfit. She shoved her books into her faded messenger bag, grabbed her purse and ran out the door. As she reached the steps descending into the tube, she decided to save time. Swinging one leg over the rail, she slid down, her whoops echoing off the walls. As she hopped off the end, she got several disapproving looks from the other tube patrons. Giving one lady a friendly grin, she commented "It's alright, I'm an American. Being a pain is in my blood. Better keep an eye on your tea!"

Winking, she ran off again, swiping her tube card through the gate. Luck was with her this morning, as the number three pulled up right in front of her. She boarded and grabbed the nearest seat, collapsing with a sigh. Seeing a discarded paper on the seat next to her, she started reading as she fiddled with her iPod. Apparently North Korea had gone on with the nuclear test, even though the world disapproved. She chuckled as a Dane Cook joke ran through her mind. "Hey, knock it off, you're buggin' the world!" Becoming absorbed in the article, she automatically ticked off stops, and got up when hers came, still reading. Suddenly remembering work, she tucked the paper into her bag and was off running again. As she jogged across the bridge, she gazed down at the Thames, again marveling at her luck. Skidding to a halt in front of the coffee shop where she worked, she calmly walked in and smiled at her boss. He looked at the clock and slowly looked back at her.

"Well, you made it today, and with a minute to spare. We'll see how long you last though..." He gave her one last glare and walked off.

Andy trotted to the backroom and opened her locker. She coolly placed her bag and purse in her locker, pulling out her work clothes. She then made the mistake of looking over at Charlie, who was sitting on the bench, eyeing her with a grin. Giving up, she collapsed on the floor laughing.

"I was so close today, and I know that if I had been one second late, he totally would have sacked me." Andy glanced at her best friend, still giggling.

"It's funny how much he hates you now, considering how he used to bend over backwards for you. Guess guys get ticked when you won't sleep with them." Charlie smiled softly. She thought the whole situation was rather funny, but was still pissed at her boss. Andy had to fend him off far too many times for comfort, and he was a threat, whether the girl wanted to admit it or not.

Andy had pulled on her black pants and apron by now, and closed her locker with a bang. "Well, I'm never gonna sleep with him, no matter how may benefits it would have. Sex is a serious thing, whether or not society agrees."

"We'll just see how well your standards hold up when you meet a real hottie, and you know that one of these days you're going to!"

Andy choked and avoided Charlie's eyes. Of course her friend saw right through her and was demanding details as they walked into the shop. She related the morning's events as they prepared for the new day. Andy and Charley both worked part time at the coffee shop, and had met when Andy had moved to London. She was attending University here, mainly cause she was in love with the city. She was a military brat, and had traveled Europe as a teenager. She had visited London, and fell in love at first sight. In high school she had been kind of a loser, not caring about grades or her future at all. However, she had randomly stumbled upon the website for the Richmond International University, and had turned her life around. Now she was living in London, majoring in Computer Graphics, and having the time of her life. She had the part time job at the coffee shop and another at an ice skating rink near by. Her parents were well off, and could afford her education, but she preferred to pay for most of it and put less off a strain on them. She had a text book open on the counter, and was on auto pilot, taking care of drink orders while going over her material in her mind...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Love in London Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds