• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Strangers in the Night

Strangers in the Night

We talked as though we were old friends. I almost felt ashamed that I'd sat there, next to her, drinking vodka tonics, not really paying her any mind. But she had my full attention now. I gave John the obligatory "next-round nod" and turned back to the fascinating woman beside me.

"So, how often do you come here?" she asked, while taking the first sip of her cosmo. "Is it a weekly thing or-"

"Rarely", I cut her off. "Drowning my sorrows in alcohol isn't something I really do. I usually only come out to celebrate. In fact, that's why I'm here now"

"What's the occasion?" she queried. I looked at her and knew she was searching for something more telling than what I was about to say. But the truth of the matter was that I had been promoted earlier that day and I was feeling a bit festive. I explained the events of the afternoon and how much they would mean to my career. She nodded her way through the conversation, not in a dismissive way, but in one that showed she was honestly interested. Most people don't really want to hear about the life and times of some random white bred accountant... much less a sistah. But she was different. She was not typical by any means.

"Final, final " I told John. He poured our two drinks and turned back to the register to close out my tab. She held up her martini glass and we shared a congratulatory toast . Her smile was so sincere and beautiful... a little lopsided, but a beautiful smile. And even when her mouth wasn't smiling, it seemed her eyes were.

I couldn't just let the night end without knowing more about her so I extended an invitation for a late dinner. "My treat", I added. She smiled in agreement and in ten minutes we were seated in a tall oak booth with a single tea light.

We placed our orders and noticed that we were getting stares from a few of the other couples in the restaurant. Those gawking quickly turned their heads and blushed when I reached over and grabbed her hand, kissed it gently, and glared back. She excused herself and headed for the ladies room. I watched her as she walked away. What a walk. Her smooth brown legs strode easily even in four inch heels. And her ass seemed to beckon to any poor soul that set eyes upon it. I could tell she was a little heavier than her outfit portrayed and that turned me on. I like a lady with a little more to hold on to.

As she disappeared behind the bathroom door, I realized that the sight of her legs and ass had prompted an intense erection. I shook my head and reminded myself that the thoughts I was having were to remain just that... thoughts. I could never sleep with a black woman. I could certainly never have a relationship with a black woman. My grandfather was probably turning over in his grave with me being on a semi-date with a "pickaninnie", as he called people of color. I'd never really thought anything negative about other races. It's just that where I come from, you don't mix them is all.

But right now, at this moment, taboo or not I want this woman. Her walk back to the table was so strong and graceful it was almost as if she was dancing, the front of her blouse bobbing with each step. I tried to regain my senses as she settled back into her seat. The light from the miniature candle flickers on her skin and in her eyes and I notice for the first time how absolutely beautiful she is. High cheekbones and soft almond shaped eyes display her Native American roots. Her lips appear so perfect and pouty that any cover model would sell there soul to have them. She seemed innocent yet confident. I don't think she knows how beautiful she is. That is what makes her that much more desirable.

After a dinner of fish and chips, upbeat conversation, and another spirit or two for good measure, she invited me back to her place. I declined originally, but was relieved when she insisted that I visit for awhile. As she fumbled for her keys, she informed me that she had a little secret.

"You're not a man, are you?" I asked, half joking.

"No", she laughed between breaths. " I just smoke a little pot sometimes to relax. If you're not comforta-"

"It's fine. It's been awhile since I toked up. I could probably use the stress-relief. Just hope I don't have any random drug tests come my way."

She opened the door into a dimly lit studio style apartment. It wasn't large but she sure knew how to maximize her space. It was well decorated and smelled like furniture polish and incense. I sat on her couch while she went to change. She shouted for me to make myself comfortable as she reappeared in a short pair of gym shorts and a tank top. She was more casual than I was hoping for, but she looked fabulous still. Even the lopsided ponytail she had thrown up added to her laid back charm.

She sat cross-legged beside me and pulled out a wooden box. She lit an incense on the side table and opened the little box. A strong aroma filled the air as she took out her little glass piece and placed the greenery into the bowl. She lit it and inhaled deeply taking care not to let any smoke escape. She exhaled passing me the pipe. "So what made you strike up conversation with me tonight?" she asked.

"You were there, for one thing. But you seemed so welcoming and pleasant... even without saying a word. I wanted to know you. The fact that you're gorgeous doesn't hurt, either."

She lit up and inhaled again, a look of contemplation on her face. "So, is this just so you can have your first piece of black ass?" she shot.

"No. I mean, you would be my first. But I don't know if that's even what I want." As I said it, she took the band out of her hair freeing a mane of tight curls. She moved closer to me. The scent of vanilla infused my nostrils calming me while I watched her remove her shirt. Her ample chest spilling over the lace of the white bra she wore. She passed me the bowl and looked at me with a question in her eyes.

"What is it?" She looked down and smiled. Returning her gaze to me she replied "I just wonder what you're thinking."

I held the smoke in my lungs and pondered a couth way to explain it to her. Unable to pretty up my thoughts I told her honestly.

"Everything I've ever thought or not though doesn't matter right now. I see a beautiful woman in front of me. I want to touch you. I want to feel your hair and smell your scent. I want to study your body. Is that so wrong? To want to touch your heavenly brown skin?" I leaned over and placed my lips against hers. She was sweeter than I could have ever imagined. I greedily searched her mouth with my tongue wanting to taste more of her.

She placed her left arm behind her back and gave me the answer I needed. "No. There's nothing wrong with it at all," she smirked. She unclasped her bra, her milk chocolate orbs bouncing in greeting as the lacy undergarment fell to the couch. I was transfixed. I immediately went to suckle one of the dark nickel-sized nipples but was stopped by a firm but gentle hand. She lifted my hands above my head and slid off my shirt. Rubbing my chest, she leaned back in kissing my lips, my neck, my ear. I heard her take a quick sharp breath as she reached for my zipper and found that I was throbbing in my boxers.

At her suggestion, we moved into the bedroom. She removed her shorts as I removed my pants. She started to remove her white cotton panties but changed her mind. Instead, she climbed into bed, her bare breasts falling to the sides a bit. I placed one knee on the bed and leaned over bracing myself on one elbow. She pulled me to her and kissed me so feverishly that I would have thought her life depended on it. My fingers traced along her sides, up to her nipples, down the middle of her stomach, her love handles... and came to rest on the white cotton panties she'd left on. They were sopping wet and I could feel her clit even through the cotton fabric. I flicked it with my thumb and felt her body shiver beneath me. Heat radiated from her center getting more and more intense with each swipe of my finger. Her head flew back exposing her neck and chest. I trailed my tongue down her neck stopping to enjoy a few particularly delicious bites along the way.

I wasn't ready to enter her yet. But I had to touch her pussy. I didn't have to taste yet. I didn't have to fuck. I just wanted to touch. Reaching into her panties, my fingers were immediately drenched in her essence and surrounded by delicate, velvety folds. That in itself could have made me explode.

Her body arched up as I gently fingered her, teasing her pearl and slit. I removed my hand and slid my fingers in my mouth, savoring the flavor of my ebony goddess. She looked at me, eyes still smiling, and pulled me into another kiss... this one softer and with more care.

Once our lips parted, I found my tongue wanting to learn every inch of her. I flipped her onto her stomach, brushed her wooly curls from her back and begin to lightly nibble the nape of her neck. Immediately, goosebumps sprang up all over her as she moaned in delight. I took my time traveling down her back and stopped completely at that ass. I bit my way down her left cheek... kissed my way back up the right... and licked it right down the middle continuing on to her inner thigh. I was so close to it... her womanly aroma tickled my nose. I didn't want to dive in quite yet so I asked her to lay on her back.

I grabbed her right breast and scraped the nipple with my teeth as I palmed her left breast. She ran her fingers through my hair and clasped the back of my head trying to pull me away. This only made me want more of her. After treating the left breast with as much attention, I moved on to her stomach. She placed her arm over her midsection. I could tell it was something she was self-conscious about. To me, it was just another facet of her that I found endearing. A slight imperfection that I wanted to adore. I moved her arm and held it at her side while I kissed and licked her belly. I stopped at her belly button dipping my tongue into the tiny hole. Her body raised off the bed as the pleasure shot through her body. I took that as a cue to plant my face between legs. I slowly sucked on her lower lips, flicking my tongue against the hood of her clit. All of her seemed to come alive. Her hips bucked and writhed and throaty groans escaped her lips while I lapped at her sweet pussy. Turning my attention away from her reaction and to the task at hand, I lost momentum for a moment just looking at the perfect pussy she had. The soft peaks and valleys formed a rose... a beautiful brown rose with a tasty pink center. I could have feasted on that nectar all night. I looked back up to see her heavy breasts rising up and down in spurts. Her breathing was erratic and her eyes partially closed. I knew that I more than wanted her... I needed her. Unable to hold back anymore, I covered her body with mine once more.

"Kendra. I need to be inside you." The sound of my voice shocked me. There was so much urgency and wanting in it.

"Not yet", she said rolling over on top of me facing the opposite direction. She swiveled her hips and settled herself on my face. Her clit was swollen with excitement and she was so incredibly wet. I had barely begun to tongue her pussy when I felt her teeth along the underside of my dickhead. She found every vein on my cock with her tongue and I did my best to keep her creamy while she did. Suddenly, she drove her head all the way down on my cock and just held it there. I could feel the air coming from her nose on my balls and I nearly lost it. But she withdrew it slowly and began a more humane assault on it. Slurping and gurgling she pushed her cunt into my face. I rubbed it all over my face, bathing myself in her juices. She climbed off and laid between my legs. She ran her mouth along my cock. It twitched and strained as she wrapped her talented lips back around it. She swallowed me whole. She looked up at me with mischief in her face and commanded me to fuck her mouth. I laced my fingers in her curly naps and held her head while I impaled her throat over and over again. She brought me to the edge twice before getting up and licking her lips. She asked me how I wanted it.

I asked her to lay down. I sat on my knees between her legs just looking at her. She was so, so lovely. I rubbed the tip of my cock agains the tiny opening. She stared at me. I stared down in amazement. Watching every inch of my waiting cock sink into her dark wonder had to be the most incredible thing I'd ever seen. It was erotic and forbidden. And her walls clasped and tugged on me with so much strength it sent waves through me. She was the perfect fit.

She reached for me and I leaned over to shower her with kisses. I found her ear and nibbled on it before telling her, " I thought you were the most incredible girl I'd ever met. And now that I'm in you, filling you, there's no doubt in my mind."

With that I plunged deeply into her pussy, holding it there, caressing her walls with my prick. She moaned and shook pushing at my chest. I wasn't ready to move yet. Looking into my eyes, she could tell. Hoping it would urge me to move, she grabbed her legs behind the knees and pinned them back, giving me a full view. It worked. Before I knew it she was howling while I pounded her little snatch. Her titties bounced while I fucked her only making me want to fuck her harder. I grabbed them and squeezed them gently at first. She moaned and threw her body back into mine with every thrust.

"Squeeze them harder", she said, wrapping her legs around my waist. I obliged and within moments she screamed she was cumming. I felt her release as it covered my dick and ran down our legs. God, she was fucking hot.

I flipped her over and began tonguing her cunt from behind. Her ass wiggled in my face, begging me to slip my tongue in it. I spread her cheeks and traced the crack avoiding the little opening in the middle. I blew on her asshole and watched the muscle contract before shoving my tongue in. She gasped and grabbed the other ass cheek to hold it open for me. I sat up and put my dick against the puckered skin surrounding that glorious hole. She gave me a look of uncertainty. I assured that I would be gentle. I slid the first inch in in an attempt to give her time to adjust. Her sphincter was so tight I almost couldn't gain entry. I reached around and rubbed her clit. She relaxed. I was in. I started out slowly, but by the time she was building up to the next orgasm she was pushing her ass back against my cock like she was a pro.

I felt a tightening in my balls and knew that it was almost that time. I slowed down, reached around and grabbed her tit, and began to really work her out with my finger. I whispered, "I'm about to cum... where do you want me to cum for you?"

She shook violently, her moans growing louder with every stroke. She panted for me to cum on her.

"I want to watch your big white cock shoot cum all over me," she whined. More than happy to oblige I flipped her back over and pinned her arms above her head driving my dick into her full-force. My balls were aching and I wanted to burst so bad, but I had to see that beautiful face in the throws of orgasm... just one more time. I came into her, grinding against before I withdrew to do it again. She placed her finger against her clit and began to buck against my cock, faster, and faster.... and her moans grew louder... and finally she burst, flooding my dick and the sheets with her cum.

I rocketed into her watching her face as she came over and over again screaming my name. The look on her face was somewhere between pleasure and pain... but she was happy. I felt the familiar pressure in my cock telling me it was time for me to let go. I pulled out and straddled her luscious brown body, jacking my hard cock in plain view for her to see. She opened her mouth and grabbed her tits. The first shot landed on her lip. She greedily licked it up and watched while I unloaded on her face and chest. She slid my spent cock between her breasts and licked at it, rubbing in the sticky gift I'd just given her.

We spent the rest of the night in each other's arms talking about this and that. The next morning, I woke up to the smell of bacon and toast. I stepped out into the common room to find Kendra preparing breakfast. We discussed the night before over orange juice and fruit salad.

"We fucked last night, Cameron.There was no love-making. No sex. Just pure fucking"

"I know. I hope I wasn't too disappointing."

"Not at all. Is there anything I could have done better?" she asked.

"You were perfect... you are perfect. But I have to get home."

"I figured as much. So, is this the last time we'll see each other? I mean, I know last night was just a sex thing but I would like to see you again." She excused herself from the table and came back with a piece of paper.

"My number... call me."

She walked me to the door where we shared one last passionate kiss. I thanked her for a lovely evening and turned to walk down the hall.

"Cameron," she called out. "I hope to see you soon."

"You will," I told her.

She gave me one of her lopsided grins and closed the door slowly.

As I descended the stairs, I thought to myself, "We did fuck last night... it was the best fuck I've had. She was so different from anyone I'd ever known and it wasn't her skin color. It was her heart."

I knew it wouldn't be long before I made love to Kendra.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Strangers in the Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 513 milliseconds