• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Gets Frisky Ch. 02

Mom Gets Frisky Ch. 02

It has been about a week since my mom completely changed my life. I could not stop thinking about what happened that day, how she took control of the situation and helped me out.

It is about 3 PM and again it's just mom and myself in the house. I am laying in bed and watching TV when mom knocks softly on the door. Without waiting for my consent she opens the door and walks in closing the door behind her.

"Hi sweetie, mind if I sit down?" She asks in a sweet low voice. She then sits down, before I even reply, on the edge of my bed just like she did the week before.

"Mom, what's up?" I ask, realizing she has an agenda. I turn off the TV with the remote. She looks down at me and smiles as she places her hand on my chest.

"I just wanted to check up on you to see how you were doing since last week." She winks at me making sure I know what she is referring to.

"Oh, I'm doing fine mom." I answer, blushing, remembering our bizarre session.

"That's good sweetie. Have you been feeling a bit more confident?" She is now rubbing my chest with a motherly look of concern on her face as I nod. She smiles to herself for a few seconds and then very nonchalantly says, "so I'm guessing you've been playing with yourself a lot since last week." She looks me in the eyes and smiles as she slightly tilts her head knowingly.

Only slightly taken aback by the statement, considering what happened last week, I quickly recover. "Well...yes, mom. How did you know?" I ask sarcastically, smiling back at her.

"Very funny John. Tell me what you thought about while you did it." She says as she gets up off the bed and pulls my desk chair over by the bed and sits down with her legs crossed.

"Well, ummm, you know..." I answer hesitantly.

"No, actually, I don't. Please don't be shy baby, tell mommy what you thought about. It will be good to express yourself."

"OK." I answer, wondering what I have gotten myself into. "I mostly thought about what you did to me last week. It initially felt so wrong but you really did help me by making me feel so comfortable. I owe you a thank you for that mom."

"Aww, you're welcome. I feel great for helping you and I'm glad you're feeling so comfortable with all this." She pauses for a few seconds. "Did you think about how I played with your ass while you masturbated?" She asks that sounding very professional. Her legs are still crossed and her arms folded.

"Not much, actually, I was kind of weirded out about it even though it felt good. Sorry mom." I look away from her for a moment, feeling somewhat ashamed, and then look back.

"Don't be sorry, just realize that it's very much OK to explore your body and enjoy what feels good. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor by introducing you to this at your age. Many women enjoy men that are open sexually." She is still sitting the same way, looking and sounding like a therapist. She continues looking directly in my eyes, letting what she just said sink in. She then continues.

"I want you to play with your ass whenever you jerk off....actually, get undressed right now, we need to work on this." She says that as she gets up from the chair and starts towards the door. "I will be right back sweetie." She calls as she walks down the hallway.

I realize this is the beginning of our second session she implied we would have last week. I get out of bed and proceed to get undressed - actually feeling excited. After all, I really did enjoy it when she fingered my ass, I guess I just have to get used to it. Mom is convincing me that women like it when men allow their ass to be played with. I am still afraid that it means I'm gay. I can't be gay though because I get turned on by girls, I think to myself. Then it occurs to me - what if I am not aware that I'm gay yet - is this a sign that I will one day be coming out of the closet? Ah, I'm so confused!

I am now naked and lay back down on the bed. Despite my confusion and worries my cock is already semi hard, I can't help it. I hear mom walking back to the room.

She enters carrying a bag which she places by the side of the bed. "Good boy. I see you're all ready." She says glancing at my now hard cock.

"What's in the bag?" I ask blushing from her previous comment.

"Oh, don't worry about that sweetie, you're going to have to trust me though. Do you trust me?" She asks with a look of excitement in her eyes.

"Yes, mom, of course I do." I reply, rather quickly. Then I suddenly wonder why she is having me commit to trusting her. I guess I will have to find out.

"Good, my sweet baby, good." She almost sings that last part saying it very softly and in rhythm. She reaches into the bag and produces a nice amount of rope!

Now I'm slightly terrified, what is she up to? She looks at me with a smirk on her face.

"I'm going to tie you up so that I can control your orgasm like I did last week. I don't want you to lose control though and finish yourself off. It will be worth it in the end, you will see." She says as she begins uncoiling the rope. "Now, spread your arms out....yes, like that." She instructs me in how to be positioned so she can tie me the way she wants. I end up with my hands tied securely to the bed posts. My feet are pulled back so that I look like a baby in the diaper changing position - not too far though - my ass is slightly off the bed and my cock is still easily accessible. They are tied to the same bed posts my hands are tied to. I realize how vulnerable I am right now and what mom plans on focusing on. "Oh wow, baby, what a sight!" She giggles and then reaches back into her bag.

She waves what she pulls out right in front of my face. It's a pink dildo, about 6 inches long and not too thick. I am mortified and speechless!

"Aww, my sweet baby boy, it's OK. Don't look so scared, this is the cock that mommy uses to masturbate with. Yes, that's right, mommy plays with herself too." She smiles as she runs her hand over the length of her dildo, obviously feeling horny just looking at it. "I'm going to use it on your ass John, this will be very good training, don't struggle because you will make it worse." She says that without her tone of sympathy but sounding more like a drill Sargent.

I still can't say anything. I am feeling unsure and so degraded. She is going to use a dildo on my ass!! It's a pink dildo!! Help, I think to myself.

"Mom, sorry but I can't do this, I don't feel comfortable. Please untie me." I request in a shaky voice.

"I'm sorry baby but you trusted me and this is going to happen." She says as she grabs my cock in her hand and slowly starts pumping it. I can't help but moan out loud. "There....there baby, that feels good, doesn't it baby?"

"Oh, god, yes mommy." I blurt out in between moans.

"Good then. Let's get started." She then immediately stops stroking my now extremely hard cock leaving it with pre-cum drooling out the head. "Ok, baby, suck my dildo. Get it nice and wet!" She commands, placing the dildo at the entrance of my mouth and pushing it in with some force. "Trust me, you're going to want to get this very wet because your saliva is your lubrication." My mouth opens as I hear that, fearful of what my ass will feel like if I don't comply, and she starts slowly sliding her dildo in and out of my mouth.

I am on the verge of tears, I feel so degraded, here is my mom fucking my mouth with her pink dildo. She has tricked me into this situation, I don't like this. I think she is enjoying the control way too much.

"Unn hunn....mmmhmmm....that's it baby, suck mommy's cock, yesss that's it." She softly coos. I feel the dildo hitting the back of my mouth a few times causing me to slightly gag.

After a few minutes of this she pulls it out of my mouth and smiles at me.

"Good job! You're a good cock sucker sweetie. Women love that too." She winks at him and then reaches into her bag.

She takes out a tube of KY Lube and all I can do is stare at her in disbelief. "B-b-but...." I stutter trying to form a sentence.

"Oh John! Did you really think I would slide this baby into your ass without lubrication?" She asks followed by a wicked laugh.

"How could you? Why would you do that?" I ask, angry at her tricking me yet again.

"Well, sweetie, I liked watching you suck my cock." She says as she winks at me. She squeezes a ton of lube onto her hand and fists the dildo. Sliding her fist along the dildo very sensually and slowly. I am watching that and wishing it was my cock she was stroking. My cock involuntarily twitches at the thought of that.

"I saw that." She says chuckling. "Do you want to cum baby?" She asks as she gets on the bed, on her knees, and faces my ass. She places the lubed up dildo on my stomach and then without warning, like last time, slides her lubed finger up my ass. Twisting and curling her finger she rubs my ass cheek with her other hand.

She keeps that up, expertly making contact with my sensitive prostate. I am moaning and shamelessly trying to push against her finger now.

"Yes, I want to cum!!!" I yell out, finally able to answer her question. She responds by adding a second finger. She continues to probe my ass with both fingers now and picking up speed. In and out, in and out.....

"I thought so." She says sarcastically. She then removes her fingers and my ass suddenly feels empty. My cock is dripping with pre-cum. She grabs hold of my cock and starts to pump it, really quickly.

"Mmmmm that's it, cum for mommy." She says softly. I am so close, panting and moaning, I feel myself on the edge and my eyes roll back into my head when she immediately stops stroking.

"Whattt!" I yell in frustration. "Please, just please don't stop, I need to cum so badly." I beg.

"Did you think it would be that easy sweetie?" She asks in her sweet voice. Grabbing the dildo from my stomach, she starts rubbing the tip of it up and down the crack of my ass. Her free hand goes right for my balls, squeezing and massaging them.

I then suddenly feel it, the tip of the dildo is entering my small asshole. Mommy rubs her hand up and down my cock a few times which distracts me, allowing her to easily and slowly slide her cock up my ass. After 10 minutes of gradual pushing, it's finally all the way up my ass. I feel so full and it's not as bad as I thought it would be. Maybe that's my cock talking though - I so badly have to cum.

She leaves the dildo in my ass and then focuses on my cock. She very carefully and slowly grabs it at the base, holding it very loosely, and moves her hand upward until her hand is completely off my cock. She repeats that over and over at 5 second intervals. The feeling is incredible but so torturous - she has me so close to the edge of cumming and just won't let me. It is driving me crazy.

"Sweetie, how badly do you want to cum?" She asks. I feel like I'm being interrogated - being asked the same rhetorical question over and over just to mess with my head. "Tell me!" She commands.

"Badly! So badly mommy, please!! I need it so badly." I beg, almost crying from the pain of pleasure.

"I know sweetie, and you will, on one condition though." She says that with confidence, knowing she has me now. "The condition is, after you cum and I untie you, you are mine for at least one more session. Meaning, whenever I want, I get to do whatever I want to you just like now at least one time. That's it!" She now moves back to my ass and starts very slowly sliding the dildo in and out.

I need to cum so badly. She knows she has me and this isn't nearly as bad as I anticipated. "Yes. OK. Deal."

"Good boy. I thought so." She says as her pace quickens really quickly. She is now fucking my ass hard with her pink dildo. I am panting and trying to catch my breath as she violates my ass. I'm starting to enjoy it somewhat although I'm still upset at the way it was introduced to me. I then feel her hand on my cock. She holds it there for a few minutes as she continues fucking my ass.

In and out, it feels like a lifetime, her hand on my cock just teasing the hell out of me.

"OK baby, here we go, mommy is going to make you feel so good." She says softly with control in her voice. With that said, she rapidly strokes my cock, her hand sliding effortlessly on my lube coated cock. The dildo is pumping in and out of my ass at the same speed.

I can't hold on any longer, after only a few seconds of this I erupt like never before. I shoot my load of hot cum all over my stomach and her hand. She continues stroking and fucking after I finish cumming. I am so sensitive, she knows that, and she doesn't stop until 10 seconds after I have already cum.

"There we go. Wasn't that worth the wait?" She asks as she pulls her dildo out of my ass, placing it on my bed, she begins to untie me.

"Yes, mommy, it was. I wasn't too crazy about how you forced it on me but I did like it." I said sheepishly, still catching my breath.

I am now completely untied and I stand up to stretch. She then leans in and hugs me, my semi hard cock pressing up against her body.

"You know I love you baby." She says, kind of whimpering. "I love you baby."

"I know mommy, I know." I hug her back. "I love you too."

"Good. I wouldn't have done this if I didn't know it was what you really need." She says reassuringly. "Oh, remember our deal!" She says winking at him.

"Yeah...yeah...I remember. I'm ok with it, I trust you." I say, sincerely.

She smiles at me and then with a worried look on her face looks at her watch.

"John, you better get cleaned up and dressed before your father gets home."

"OK mom, see you at dinner." I say as I head out of the room to the bathroom as she heads to the kitchen.

I cannot believe I am going to do this all over again. When will it be though. Does she have something else she plans on introducing me to?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom Gets Frisky Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds