• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Experiment Pays Off

Experiment Pays Off

12

This all started on day a few years ago when I was experimenting with some electronics. I was just throwing a bunch of coils and capacitors together at random just to see what would happen. When I applied a frequency I was surprised with what happened.

My wife at the time, now my ex, walked into the basement at the same time I tripped the switch. When she stepped into the field she went into a trance. At first I thought it was because of the mess I had made of the basement, but when she did not move I knew it was something special.

Not knowing what would happen I asked my wife what she wanted, and she responded by saying in a monotone voice, "Dinner is ready"

I removed the power from the machine and she then said that dinner would be ready.

I said, "I'll be up in five minutes."

She responded by saying, "If it takes you more than a minute, your dinner will be in the garbage along with the rest of you stuff." She then turned and started to walk away.

I muttered something about her being a BITCH and she turned around and I could see the anger in her face.

I quickly reapplied the power to the machine and she went into a blank stare. I then instructed her that I'd be up in five minutes and she confirmed that would be okay. As an after though, sense she was wearing her normal jeans and tee shirt I then added. "Before returning upstairs, you will remove you bra and panties." When she reached up under her tee shirt and started to unhook her bra with out hesitation I added, "Remove your tee-shirt and pants first then remove your bra and panties." She did.

When she finished removing her bra and panties I instructed her to first insert three fingers inside of her pussy, and stroke them a few times. I started to smell the machine getting hot so I quickly instructed her to put her pants and tee-shirt back on, without her bra and panties, and return upstairs. After five minutes she would call me up to dinner and not remember being downstairs. I then flipped the switch to turn it off. She turned and walked upstairs.

This had been the first time I had seen her completely naked in over two years. She was the type to wear a one-piece swimsuit and still felt it would show too much. She even forced Heather, our daughter, to wear a one-piece swimsuit. I caught her on a couple occasions inspecting the outfit that Heather would wear to school and then have her change it before leaving for school because she felt it was too risky.

During the five minutes before my wife would call down, I though to myself, "this could be a dream come true. I could get her to finally perform in other than the missionary position." In our whole eighteen years of marriage, I could count the times on one hand when she would allow me other than missionary position, and then they were only doggie style. She had never let me eat her out, or even think of performing oral sex on me. She would not even touch my dick. Her opinion of sex was for one purpose only, to have children.

It was a wonder we had any at all, and Heather, our daughter was born nine months after we got married. During the whole pregnancy, I was not able to come close to her, and after than I was lucky to get it twice a month, for the first couple of years there after and after that maybe only once a month if lucky. I'll admit that I have had a few affairs during that time, but then what else was I to do?

Five minutes passed and Dolly, my wife, called down the stairs that dinner was ready. When I got upstairs Dolly was sitting at the kitchen table. Dolly had a puzzled look on her face, and I asked her what the problem was.

The answer to my question was, "I could have sworn that I was wearing panties and bra a few minutes ago, but now their gone. Any idea what happened."

I just looked at her and said, "I have no idea."

This confirmed what I had, and I at once started thinking of other ideas of what to do with it.

* * * * *

On the next day I tried to figure out just how to make the best advantage of the machine and keep it from site at the same time. It was a rare occasion that my wife had come down the stairs when she did. She hardly came downstairs

My trick was to get the machine into a place that I could use it more freely. I was afraid to try to rearrange the coils in fear that they would not work. Sense I was working with it on a two by three foot board I figured I'd place it inside of some sort of cabinet and conceal it. A couple days later, I had a cabinet build that would hold it perfectly. I rebuilt the stereo cabinet and placed it next to my chair, where it normally sat. The machine was in the bottom of the cabinet and I had a small switch placed in the back just within arms reach from the chair. Actually I had four switches placed there so only one combination would turn on the machine.

Now came the time for the big test. When Dolly came home that evening I would test it out to see if it still worked.

When my wife got home that evening from her job she sat on the couch as usual. After a few, not so friendly hellos, I clicked the switches to turn on the machine. She went into a trance at once.

Sense my wife was wearing a dress, which was unusual; I had her open her legs and remove her panties, which she did. I then had her place the panties under the cushion of the couch and finger her cunt for a while. I then instructed her to stop and resume her normal sitting position and then turned off the machine.

When I turned off the machine, Dolly at once started off on the conversation where she has left off as if not skipping a beat. She suddenly stopped in mid sentenced and felt her lap through her dress and again had a puzzled look.

I asked her what was wrong and she just got up running upstairs. When she was gone I quickly retrieved her panties and disposed of them so she would not find them. They were full cotton whites. When Dolly returned downstairs, she was again wearing panties under her dress. I verified this by turning on the machine and having her part her legs, and turned off the machine with her legs parted. Dolly quickly closed her legs with a look on her face as to wonder how her legs suddenly parted.

At the same time Heather, our eighteen-year-old daughter, came in the front door with two of her friends. Heather was petite in all ways. Her bra size was not even an A-cup and she stood just less than five feet in bare feet. From what I heard from her conversations with her friends, she also weight only about ninety pounds.

Heather and her two friends went upstairs. When they were out of site, I flipped the switch combination again and ordered Dolly to remove her panties again and go straight to the kitchen and start cooking dinner. She would not notice the fact that she did not have on any panties till in the middle of dinner when she would comment, "Damn, I lost my panties again"

Dolly did as suggested. In the middle of dinner, with Heather and her two friends around the table, Dolly said in a surprised voice, "Damn, I lost my panties again." In embarrassment she stood up and departed upstairs. Heather and her friends looked at me in surprise, and Heather even smiled. Dolly returned downstairs shortly, still looking embarrassed.

We finished dinner and we all sat in the living room watching TV. At one point Dolly go up and used the restroom and sense Heather, Zoey, and Amy were sitting on the couch, I figured I'd have a quick test to see if it would work on any one else. I flipped the switch and all three of them went into a trance. Sense Zoey was the only one wearing a skirt; I had her part her legs and pull her panties aside to expose her pussy, which she did. I instructed her to quickly remove her panties and stuff them under the cushion and to sit with her legs parted when ever my wife was not looking, and that she would not know she did not have any panties on and would not realize the fact at no time in the future.

I turned off the machine just as my wife returned. Zoey quickly closed her legs. When my wife got up to make some popcorn, Zoey again opened her legs to expose her naked pussy.

While my wife was away, I turned on the machine again and suggested that Heather ask the girls if they want to stay over for the night, and that the girls would say yes. I then suggested for the girls to go upstairs and change into their night cloths. I then instructed Heather to wear a baby doll with thong panties with the crouch narrow enough to reveal her crack when her legs were spread. For Zoey I just instructed her to wear a tank top that was just a shade shorter than her crouch length with no panties, and the neck so loose that when bending forward her B-cup tits could be easily seen.

For Amy, Heathers other friend I said that she would wear a crop top, and shorts. The crop top would be only long enough to expose the bottom half inch of her tits, and the legs of the shorts would be loose enough to allow easy view of her pussy through the openings. I then turned off the machine.

My wife returned with the popcorn and the girls went upstairs. When the girls were gone I again turned on the machine and instructed my wife to say that she was going to bed and to ignore everything that she heard for the rest of the night. I told her to do this after the girls returned downstairs and to ignore what the girls are wearing.

When the girls returned downstairs my wife excused herself, on the pretense that she was tired and then went to bed. I could tell that Heather was concerned about this, but said nothing.

When the girls were all eating popcorn I flipped the machine one more time and gave only a short suggestion, "You will answer any question I ask you regardless of the nature, and with out reservation. While answering my questions, you will continually play with you pussy, and if you get close to orgasm you will bring yourself off and then continue answering questions. You will know you are playing with yourselves but not care that I am witnessing it." And then turned the machine back off again.

I asked some questions and found that Heather and Zoey were both virgins, while Amy had had sex only twice, and both of those was over a year back when her bother had gotten her drunk and he and his friend each took a turn at her. Zoey it turned out had been eaten out once, and enjoyed giving blowjobs. Amy hated the though of oral sex and Heather had tried none of them.

During the questioning Zoey had come three times, Heather only once, and Amy came the sum of both Zoey and Heather. At one point I flipped the machine on again and then had them each insert two fingers inside of their openings for a total of three minutes.

That night before going to bed I instructed the girls one more time with the machine; you will from this moment sleep with out wearing clothing, regardless where you are sleeping. While in this house, you will remove your clothing in the bathroom and then walk down the hall wearing nothing at all to Heathers room. You will not get up tomorrow morning till after seven o'clock. And then you will come to breakfast not wearing any clothing at al, and think nothing about it.

After turning off the machine, I went to bed and left the bedroom door open so I could see the girls walk down the hall stark naked.

* * * * * The next morning I was up before Dolly got up at five thirty so I could give her a set of instructions. When she sat watching the news, I instructed her to on the way home to purchase a skintight red mini halter dress. The length of the dress was to be no longer than two inches below the bottom of her ass, shorter would be better

The vee of the neckline would be down to the belly button if possible, and the back would be bare to the waist, and when bending forward her tits would be visible past the sides of her top. If she could not find the dress by eight o'clock she would then settle for a white skintight, strapless dress that would allow the outline of her nipples through the top and a shadow of her crouch when standing in front of a bright light. She was not to return home till one o'clock in the morning. She was not to enter the drive way till five minutes before.

When she came home from the shopping she was to say, "I got the blue one", and if it was the white strapless, she would say, "I got the black one." She would not know why she was shopping for the dress or why she said she had the blue one. I also instructed her to wear a dress instead of her normal pantsuit to work that day, and not to wear any panties under the dress.

Dolly left for work, and I looked to the balcony and noticed that Heather was standing there, smiling and then gave me thumbs up. I looked at my watch, and I noticed that it was only a quarter to six. Heather came down the stairs, not wearing any clothing and then informed me that she knew I had used the machine on her and her friends the night before.

I made myself look shocked, because I had heard her in the closet the first time I used the machine on my wife, and used it on her and told her that she would not know I used the machine and follow all instructions as if she was under the machine effect.

She informed me that she was hiding in the closet the first time I used the machine on her mom, and seeing the effects of the machine, she had figured out a way to nullify the effects of the machine. The nullifying was not complete. When the machine was turned on she still went into a trance but she was able to hear all the commands, and knew just what was going to happen, but she still had the urge to follow them.

I tried it out real quickly and she as able to tell me exactly what I said, even when I said she would not remember this. This was as I had instructed. During the next hour Heather and I made more plans on what to do with Dolly, and her friends. It was also decided that we would go to the beach and have all three of them buy the most revealing swimsuit that they could find, and then wear it on the beach, and then the next day in our pool. The other plans I'll cover when they come up.

I then looked at the clock and noticed that she had five minutes before having to wake up properly, so I suggested that she quickly return upstairs and to follow the instructions I had given the night before. The whole time I was talking to Heather I was preparing breakfast. Heather was not wearing any clothing during the entire conversation. Just before heather went upstairs I flipped the switch real quick and said, "You will not be able to wait to us the toilet and stand in the shower and piss while standing up with your legs spread apart as far as possible.

Heather retuned upstairs and at seven o'clock all three girls went to the restroom and then came down to the kitchen not wearing any clothing and sat at the table and started eating, the whole time talking about heather peeing in the shower.

* * * * *

After breakfast the girls sat on the couch one more time and I gave the suggestions for the rest of the day. All three girls then went upstairs and put on only a tee shirt. Heather was the only one allowed too wear anything else and they had to be sheer gee string panties. She was to go into the store with me and help me purchase the swimsuits for the three of them.

We got on the road and the girls climbed into the back seat, and at once there remove their tee shirts. The day was already warm and promised to be in the high eighties to low nineties on the beach. The three of them rode that way for the two-hour drive to the beach, and when we passed trucks I could see the smile on the truck drivers faces when they realized that the girls were naked in the back seat of the car.

Arriving at the beach I went straight to the swimsuit shop. Amy and Zoey were instructed to replace the tee shirts back on but to allow their crouches to remain visible while heather and I were in the shop. Sense Heather was the smallest of all three, the suits would scarcely be fitting her, which meant that they would fit the other two even more revealing.

We purchased three identical suits. They were one size to small for Heather and tied on the sides. Sense the triangle making up the front was made for some one smaller; it just barely covered her bush. The top two triangles slid on the string that tied behind her back. After purchasing the swimsuits, I went next door to a sewing store and purchased some smaller diameter string that would appear invisible. I also purchased some scissors. I used the scissors to remove the linings in all three suits. Knowing that when they got wet, which they would, they would become transparent.

Driving down the beach we found a place that was crowded with people. It was here that I had all three girls remove their tee shirts, and put on their swimsuits. I had them put their swimsuits on while standing outside of the car while only fifteen feet from of all the people there. Once the girls had their suits on, I said into the water. The waves were a bit higher than normal, so when Zoey entered the waves, it pulled her bottoms off, not to be found at that time. She stood in the waves for about fifteen minutes, with the water line rising and falling, hiding and revealing her close shaved pussy. Heather went to the car, and grabbed the panties she had worn into the store, which were sheer and had Zoey place them on.

We walked the beach for about two hours with the girls wearing only the swimsuits. They received a lot of stares, but by the end of the time they were enjoying the attention that they were receiving. We returned to the car, and I had them remove their clothing all together and we drove that that way till we came to another store. There Heather and I went into the store and purchased a skirt, and crop top for all three to wear. I remove the sewed in hem of the crop top making it even an inch shorter that before. When they put on the crop tops it revealed the very bottom of their tits.

Again, with Heather being the shortest of all three, the skirts would be even shorter on the other two. When Amy put on the skirt, it came only to her crouch; Zoeys' was a bit longer, but not by much. We went into a local restaurant/dance hall and had some dinner. Sense all three skirts were full circle, we went dancing afterwards and I made sure all three of them twirled to reveal their nakedness beneath. Heather was the last one, and we were asked to leave, or the girls would have to put on some underwear.

Sense it was getting late, I decided it was time to leave. Again for the trip back to the house I had the girls remove their clothing and place them into the trunk. They rode naked while sitting in the car. With it being dark the vehicles passing by did not see anything. We did stop at a rest stop on the way back and sense it was almost empty, the girls walked to and from the toilets not wearing any cloths.

On the way back to the car, they bumped into a family of three girls, and their dad. The girls just gasped at first, while the father just smiled. The oldest of the three girls said to her father, "That looks like fun" and at once remove her top, only to be scolded by her father. I watched as she put her tee shirt back on, and noticed that she was not wearing a bra beneath her shirt, which exposed her perfect C-cup breasts. While the father was watching the oldest of the girls the other two girls removed their tops and dumped them in the garbage can next to them and entered the restroom. We sat in the car long enough to watch the father's reaction. Of the two girls that removed her tops, one was wearing a sheer bra.

The father was angry with the two girls and while he was chewing them out, his eldest daughter removed her tee shirt and dropped it into the same garbage can as her sisters. She then went one step farther and dropped her skirt, which left her wearing only a pair of sheer thong panties. She then walked quickly to their car, leaving her skirt laying on the ground where she dropped it, and stood under the streetlight, which was next to our car and waited for her father. She saw us watching and smiled.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Experiment Pays Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds