• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Park

In The Park

My name is Sean and today was the day. My 8 months wife Lucy and I had been talking about how to keep our sex lives exciting and erotic. We had had sex practically everywhere around our apartment; the kitchen, couch, shower, bath and the car to name a few. To be honest I was more than happy and felt lucky to have Lucy. But then she asked me if I had any fantasies she could fulfil and basically every man has dozens but then I blurted out that I thought it would be awesome to have sex in public. I immediately regretted opening my mouth until I saw that cheeky fantastic look in her clear blue eyes.

I have mentioned before that although Lucy is a sure match body wise, against any woman I know her eyes always amaze me. The way she flutters them and stares with that cheeky look breaks any confident man into a blabbering mess!

She had given me her look and I knew she was interested. That alone made me so hard that we had frantic sex right there on the couch. As we lay there on the couch starring in each others eyes we planned our new sexscapade.

We decided on a Friday as I only worked the mornings. I would meet her in a park a few blocks away from my office and finally it was the day. All morning I couldn't get any work done as I fantasized about Lucy, her wavy golden hair, the curves and shape of her thighs. I kept checking my watch until finally I could go.

I walked down to the park with my heart beating at least a dozen times faster than usual. When I arrived at the park I looked around and then saw my wife in a corner of the park on a little green hill. She was lying on a red chequered picnic mat and had clearly been waiting. She was wearing a black bra with a see through white top; her sky blue skirt matched her eyes and was pulled up. I could see that she had no panties on and her pussy was already leaking with excitement.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself," she said fluttering her eyelashes and grinning than perfect grin. I lay next to her and moved my hand, running it along her stomach and down her thigh to feel her warmth and wetness. I looked around and as we were at the corner of the park no-one was paying attention to us.

I continued running my hand down her thigh to her knee then back up to right beside her dripping pussy. I ran my finger in circles around it, teasing her and making her moan. She grabbed my hand and inserted two of my fingers in her pussy. I caressed and explored and ran my fingers in and out. She bit her lip and looked at me kissing me hard and passionately. Her lips were moist and wet and as I sped up now brushing her clit, her kiss became fiercer. She squeezed her eyes shut and let out a moan trying to stifle the sounds of her orgasm. Juice began leaking onto my hand. I brought it to my mouth and she licked my fingers clean getting every drop of her own cum.

I kissed her again and tasted a hint of her sweet cum. She then moved to my pants, unbuckling them and feeling my solid cock which was bursting to get out. Lucy gives the best blowjobs and the knowledge that someone was probably watching made it easier to arouse me. She licked the head of my cock with her tongue, letting her saliva dribble down mixing with my own Precum.

I looked around and still nobody looked. Lucy began lifting her top and unclipping her bra. Her firm round tits popped out. I played with them as she sucked and slobbered on my throbbing prick. I squeezed and caressed her breast while she began to deep throat my cock. She continued until her nose touched my stomach and she gagged.

She looked at me grinning and then placed my dick in-between her warm, soft boobs. She squeezed them together while I fucked them slowly at first but picking up place. Her boobs bobbled and bounced with the force of my cock. The feeling of them smothering my cock made Precum ooze out glazing her tits with shiny liquid. She put her hand up telling me to wait and then positioned her pussy in front of my dick.

I looked around one last time and then began fucking her for all I was worth. She began panting and swearing.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Stick your beautiful cock deep inside me!"

I slowed down and sped up until she began to tremble and buck. Her pussy muscles squeezed my dick as she came and came over and over. I could see people starring at us but when they saw me they looked away embarrassed. Lucy quieted down and lay there with my dick still inside her.

"Cum on my tits!" she half shouted half whispered. I loved it when she talked like this and she knew it. I pulled out and began jerking off over her not caring if anyone was watching. My balls tightened and I shot a large stream of cum across her tits. I emptied my load on her tits and rubbed it on until her tits were covered in cum.

She pulled her nipple up to her lips tasting it. I saw some people walking over and we both got dressed quickly and drove home.

That night we had sex over and over until we both fell asleep from exhaustion. I wondered where and when our next adventure would be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • In The Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds