• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Secret Desire

My Secret Desire

I am 26 years old, slim, attractive, (I'm told); blue eyes, blond hair. I work as a receptionist for a modeling agency. I'm told I could be a model as well.

I have a secret. I love pantyhose and stockings. I wear them all the time, many times even to bed. I have satin sheets on my bed. I love to slide my stocking feet and legs all over the sheets, and then I hump my satin pillow and get myself off.

I realize it is unusual for a woman to have a fetish like this. It is something usually attributed to males. I really can't explain it except to say that I have always been attracted to and excited by women in hose and stocking feet.

As I was growing up I always wore pantyhose or tights. I loved having my feet rubbed and played with. I would ask my girlfriends to rub my feet so I could do the same to them. It was such a turn-on.

I love dangling my shoes and showing off my stocking feet to turn on guys, or even girls if they're so inclined. I have seen other women do this. Prospective models would come into the agency and sit in the reception area dangling their shoes. When they saw how I was affected by it, they would put on a regular show for me. Some even left me notes with their phone numbers.

There was this one model applicant sitting in the reception area dangling her shoe. I had to walk past her on my way to the ladies room. As I did so, I couldn't take my eyes off her stocking foot. After I came back, she was called in for an interview. On her way out, after her interview, she stopped at the reception desk.

"I don't know why you aren't modeling, you're a beautiful woman. You have a great body and great legs, it's too bad you have to hide them behind this desk." She said.

"Why thank you so much, that's very flattering." I said. "How did you make out with the interview?" I asked.

"Oh great, I got an assignment." She said. "Would you care to help me celebrate with a drink after you get off work?" She asked.

"Yes, I'd love to." I said, "There's a lounge right around the corner that's very pleasant. It's called 'The Bistro." I'm Linda, and you're Sylvia correct?"

"Yes, you remembered." She said. "I'll be waiting for you there, Linda."

I watched her, with hopeful anticipation, as she strode out of the office.

The lounge at "The Bistro" was dimly lit, providing and atmosphere of intimacy. Sylvia was waiting for me in a luxurious, leather-upholstered booth.

We ordered our drinks and chatted amicably and compared notes about our lives and jobs. I didn't hear Sylvia's shoe drop from her foot onto the soft carpet, but I felt her stocking foot brush my leg. My heart started racing.

"Oh I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't be." I said as I dropped my own shoe. "I'm always up for foot play."

With that I felt around for her foot and rubbed it with my toes.

"That's very nice." She said as she stared into my eyes.

We rubbed our stocking feet over each other's as our foot play continued.

"I'm so glad we share the same passion." I said. "Exquisite pantyhose you have on, so silky."

"Wolfords." She said. "The people in this business are very perceptive, they can spot 'high class' a mile away, and I always try to impress."

"You're certainly impressing me, I could do this for hours. You'll have to come home with me after we finish our drinks." I said.

"That sounds like fun." She said.

My heart was pounding, I couldn't wait to get this beauty home, and suck her nylon toes, and kiss, and lick her silken soles. My pussy was ready to explode just thinking about it!

We hailed a cab outside "The Bistro", and headed to my apartment.

"You look almost as excited as I am." I said, as we rode up in the elevator. Her heartbeat was noticeable under her top.

"Here we are." I said, as I opened the door and led her into my apartment.

"Nice digs." She said, as she looked around.

"Let me show you the bedroom." I said, as I led the way.

"Oh, this is exquisite!" She said, as she approached me. "And so are you!"

Our faces came together, our lips met in a light kiss; we looked in each other's eyes. Then our kiss was more passionate and harder, more demanding our lips opened, our tongues duelled. I wanted to devour her.

I guided her onto the bed. "Let me take off your shoes." I said. With that I slid her shoes off, knelt down and rubbed her silken feet. Then I sucked her toes into my mouth just like sucking on a cock, and I looked up at her, and she smiled at me with lusty eyes.

I lifted both her feet into the air, placed my face on her nylon soles and nuzzled them. Then I kissed, and licked her arches. This was heaven. I wished I could have someone fucking me, or eating me out as I did this! That would really be the ultimate.

"Hold that thought." I said as I went over to my dresser and retrieved another pair of my pantyhose. Tossing them on the bed, I said, "Slip these on after I remove your Wolfords, I wouldn't want to ruin these expensive pantyhose. Mine are crotch-less, that's all I wear. I like to be prepared for anything, anytime; even myself." I chuckled.

"Had I known that, I would have gone down on you in the elevator. I was so turned on I could hardly contain myself." She said.

"I know, I could tell." I said as I watched her slip on my crotch-less pantyhose.

"Oh, I love these. These are so sensuous. Everything is exposed and ready for action. I love it!" She breathed.

I continued my ministrations on her stocking feet.

"Me too." She said. "I want some of that action too."

I laid on the bed with my feet to her face and hers to mine. We both rubbed each other's stocking feet. Sucked on toes, kissed soles, ran hands up and down silken sheaths. Then I started rubbing her pussy with my foot, and she did the same to me. That was so hot! We could rub each other's pussy and clit at the same time with our nylon peds.

"I have got to have this beautiful woman in my mouth." I thought. So I got up and faced her. I brought her stocking feet up to either side of my face and held them there as I lowered my face down to her cunt. I licked and kissed her lips and sucked on her clit, and then I stuck my tongue in her vagina and tongue fucked her, and rubbed her clit with my fingers until she came. All the while she rubbed her stocking feet all over my head and back and the sides of my face. Oh god, that was so good to feel her shudder and buck like that! And all that silky, sensuous nylon. 'Ahhhhhhh." I had an orgasm myself!

When she recovered, she wanted to do the same to me, and she did!

Day 2

Whenever I get some free time I like to go down to the train or bus station, or the park, read a newspaper and dangle my shoes. This is a tremendous turn-on for me.

That's what I did on this day. I dressed in a see-through blouse, short skirt, and my open crotch pantyhose and slipped into a pair of slides. Looking into my full-length mirror on the way out I said to myself, "God I could just eat that chick."

As I sat in the bus station reading my paper, and dangling my shoe from my toes, a gentleman sat beside me, one seat away. He had a paper also. As I watched out of the corner of my eye, from behind my paper, I could see he was turned somewhat toward me, ostensibly reading his paper. But I just knew he was looking past the paper right at my exposed foot.

He was a gentle looking man, probably in his late 50's, early 60's, gray hair, well dressed. I thought I would have some fun with him. I started swinging my shoe on my toes more vigorously. After a while, he was so mesmerized by my stocking foot, I practically looked right at him, and he didn't even notice me.

With a jerk, I let my shoe fly off my foot, and it landed right in front of him. It was so funny; it was almost like slow motion. As my shoe flew through the air, he followed it with his eyes and watched it drop in front of him.

He smiled at me, and reached down to retrieve my shoe. He brought the shoe to me, gestured toward my foot with the shoe and said. "Allow me."

He slipped the shoe on brushing my foot with his hand.

"Thank you." I said. "Did you get a good feel?"

"I'm too old to miss an opportunity like that." He said. "May I tell you what a pleasure it is to see a woman wearing pantyhose?" As he sat down next to me.

"Oh, do you like pantyhose?" I asked.

"Do fish like water?" He asked, in response.

"That bad, huh? Do you come here often?" I asked, "To foot watch?" I added as an afterthought.

"Yes, quite often." He said. "But I don't usually have the luck had just now."

I dangled my shoe from my foot all the while we were talking, and his eyes would shift from my eyes to my foot. "This must be killing you that you can't stare at my foot, sitting so close, without being obvious." I said.

"You're very perceptive." He said.

"You would probably rather be sitting across from me so you could enjoy the show." I said.

"Yes, however I'm enjoying your company and our conversation almost as much as your stocking foot." He said.

"Are you married?" I asked.

"Widowed." He replied. "You?"

"I'm single, and prefer it that way." I said.

"But you're so gorgeous, how do you fend the guys off?" He asked.

"Oh, I don't mind guys, but I'm just not the marrying kind." I said.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Archie. What's yours?" He asked.

"Linda." I said.

"Very nice to meet you." We both said as we shook hands.

"I feel very comfortable in your company Archie, and since you were so open with me about your fetish, I would like to share my secret with you, but I really don't have time right now." I said as I retrieved a business card from my purse and handed it to him.

"Maybe we could have lunch or a drink sometime. Please call me." I said. "I would really like to get to know you better. I think we have a lot in common."

He watched my feet as I walked away, and I looked back at him and smiled.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Secret Desire

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 353 milliseconds