• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Three Weeks in Kathmandu Ch. 02

Three Weeks in Kathmandu Ch. 02

One morning I suggested to Kumar that we visit the Changu Narayan temple, located high on a hill to the east of Kathmandu. I was fascinated with the unique Nepali style of architecture, and Changu, dedicated to the god Vishnu, was one of the oldest and most important temples in the Kathmandu valley. It was a clear, sunny late spring day, with a light breeze, and I wanted to enjoy being outdoors with the man I was increasingly becoming enchanted with. It had been a few days since we had first made love, and in the days since, we had spent hours in each other's arms, getting to know each other and what gave us pleasure.

Kumar and I took a bus to the base of the hill and we began the slow climb upwards.

"Are you sure you don't want to take a bus up?" he asked.

"It's such a gorgeous day - I want to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. I promise if you climb up with me I'll make it worth your while when we get to the top," I said, running my fingers along his arm and looking into his eyes. He smiled and kissed me softly. He had no idea that I planned on enjoying more than architectural delights on top of Changu hill.

I was glad we had decided to walk rather than ride - the trail was lined with lush vegetation, brilliantly colored flowers, and trees alive with mynah birds and crows. Villagers worked in the fields, and the air buzzed with iridescent blue dragonflies. Little yellow and white butterflies flew amidst the flowers, one landing on my arm.

"You know it's good luck, don't you?" Kumar said, smiling.

"I can't imagine being luckier than I am right now, being in this beautiful place with you." When we reached the top, we were both exhausted and hungry. Before walking a further step, we decided to eat lunch. The restaurant was the small village type where the only item on the menu was dal bhat tarkaari(rice and lentils with vegetables, the Nepali national dish) and it was so small there were only two tables. Both were empty.

When the sahuni(owner) went to get our food, I leaned close to Kumar and whispered in his ear, "You can't imagine how much I want to suck your lado right now." I ran my tongue along the inner edge of his earlobe, a move which I had discovered made him instantly hard - a glance at Kumar's reddening face and my hand on his jeans confirmed it.

"Later, mero maya," he said, as the sahuni brought our dal bhat and cold, refreshing lassi to wash it down. He had taught me to eat the Nepali way, with my right hand, mixing everything together and scooping the food up with my fingers and pushing it into my mouth with my thumb. It was awkward at first, especially since I am left handed, but eventually I learned how to get more food into my mouth than on the table.

Kumar laughed, "Ha, ahile timi mero nepali keti chhau?"(Are you my Nepali girl now?)

Refreshed and relaxed, we walked around, taking in all the sights of the temple complex. The temple was made completely of wood in the unique multi-level pagoda style which originated in the Kathmandu valley and spread to the rest of Asia. The details of the carvings depicting deities, fantastic animals and geometric patterns were so intricate, I could have spent hours looking at them.

"Let me tell you something interesting about this temple, Tara. You know that the king of Nepal is supposed to be an emanation of Vishnu, hunchani?" I nodded. "Well, since the temple contains a very powerful image of Vishnu which is considered to be the same as the god himself, the king is not allowed to enter it. It wouldn't make sense for Vishnu to see his own self, would it? Not that it matters much now, most Nepalis don't consider the current king to be very godly..." We walked around the outside of the temple, and I wondered how these wooden carvings were kept in such good condition for centuries, especially considering the heavy monsoon rains.

Kumar pointed up, grinning. I looked at the top level of the roof, and saw that the finely carved figures ornamenting it were locked in different sexual positions, enough to illustrate the entire Kama Sutra. There were even carvings of women coupling with dogs and horses and other more mythical animals.

He brushed his lips against my ear, whispering, "Do they give you any ideas?"

"Maybe..." I cleared my throat and wondered how I would say what I wanted to now. "Kumar..."

"Yes, Tara..."

"Do you think it's crazy to have a fantasy about having sex outside, where people might discover you?"

"Hmm, no, I've never really considered it myself, but you know, that sounds really hot."

I looked straight into his deep brown eyes and brushed my hand over the growing bulge in his jeans, never breaking my gaze.

He looked down, smiled, laughed softly and said, "No, you don't want to...here?...where?"

"Let's look around..." The Changu Narayan temple was not just one building but a complex of shrines and outbuildings, some of which, upon inspection, seemed to have not been used for years, maybe even centuries.

We found a dark passageway or tunnel which seemed to be uninhabited. From inside we could see the occasional passerby walking past the entrance, but we were pretty much undisturbed. From the temple we could hear distant chanting and drumming, the rhythm arousing me even more. Kumar pulled me to him hungrily in the half-darkness, his tongue parting my lips, his hands squeezing my ass. For someone who had been so reluctant a little while ago, he had sure warmed up to my idea - I could already feel his lado hard and insistent against my body. He put his hand under my skirt, parting my legs, running along the soft skin of my inner thigh. His eyes opened wide and he smiled when he discovered I wasn't wearing any panties.

"You had this planned all along, didn't you?"

"Mmm-hmm..."

"Oh, Tara, mero taato, ramri keti(my hot, beautiful girl)..." he whispered, nuzzling my neck. "I've never had a girl want me so much, you make me feel like the luckiest man in the world..." He pushed up my t-shirt and the lacy camisole I was wearing underneath. My nipples were already hard when he took one, then the other into his mouth, circling his tongue around them and sucking them softly while he fingered my puti. 'You are so hot for me, now I am going to make you even hotter." he whispered, kissing me.

He pushed me back so I was leaning against the wall, sitting on the narrow ledge conveniently built into it. He knelt on the ground in front of me, pushed up my skirt and parted my thighs with his hands. He kissed the soft skin of my inner thigh, then stroked his tongue up and down along the edge of my puti, making me gasp. By now I didn't care if we were discovered, it was too thrilling feeling the breeze against my hot, bare, shaved puti, my back against the wall, my skirt up above my knees, Kumar's eager tongue between my thighs. My moans and sighs of pleasure echoed against the brick walls as he slowly licked my wet, waiting puti as if we had all of the time in the world.

"Kasto guliyo chha..(so sweet)" he whispered. His tongue gently circled my hard, sensitive clit, taking care not to put too much direct pressure on it, knowing just how to prolong the deliciously intense sensations until I moved my hips so his tongue was positioned right on my clit...I was coming so hard, I put my hands on Kumar's head, bucking my hips up and down against his tongue as he flicked it back and forth...

"Oooooohhhh, Kumar, don't stop, don't stop, right there...oooooohhhhh, aaaaahhhhh!!!!" I came in torrents, Kumar sucking my juices as they ran down my thighs.

When my breathing slowed down, I looked at Kumar and said, "Now, it's your turn, baby."

He kissed me, sweeping his tongue into my mouth, and I tasted my nectar on him, exciting me even more. He stood up and I got down on my knees. I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans so they fell around his ankles His lado was massively erect, and I pulled down his briefs so that it was freed. It was so hard that it pointed toward the sky. I couldn't wait to feel it in me, but I wanted to suck it first, knowing how much he loved feeling my lips and tongue on him. It excited me as much as it did Kumar. I loved stroking and sucking his lado - it was so thick and smooth and a luscious shade of milk chocolate brown. I wrapped my left hand around his shaft and pushed back his foreskin with my right, sticking out my tongue to lick the drops of precum from the tip. He moaned as I swirled my tongue along the edge of his cock head, then licked a few times along the highly sensitive underside, which made him beg for mercy... Then I took his whole lado in my mouth and moved up and down...Kumar put his hands on my head, moving his hips faster and faster, sighing, "Oh Tara, what you are doing to me..." After a few seconds of this he pulled his lado out of my mouth and gasped, "Ahile malai timisanga chikna man lageko chha."(I want to fuck you now)

I too was aching to feel his lado inside me. Kumar pushed my ass onto the ledge, lifted my left leg with his right hand, and parted my puti lips with his fingers.

"You're so hot and wet for me, hunchani?" He took his lado in his hand and traced around the entrance of my puti with the tip, brushing my clit with it, moistening it with my juices, teasing me as he looked into my sea-green eyes with his velvet brown ones.

"Tell me what you want, Tara, I want to make you beg for it..."

"I want you to put your lado in me, malai bessari chika(fuck me hard), oh God, please..."

He put his hands under my ass and thrust into me once, making me cry out, then he pulled out all but the tip of his lado, teasing again, then plunging back all the way into me, again and again...I felt on the verge of coming again and moved my hips to meet him, my excitement driving him to fuck me faster and faster.

"Malai chika! Malai chika!",(fuck me) I cried out as he groaned, his hips smacking against mine as we came simultaneously. We were so loud I was sure people could hear us at the bottom of the hill.

As we cooled down, we looked at each other. I smiled and said, "Aren't you glad I dragged you up here?"

He kissed me, smiled, nodded and said "Mero maya, can I ask you just one little favor?"

"What?"

"Could we please take the bus downhill?"

"No problem, Kumar. You'll need even more energy for what we will be doing when we get home."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Three Weeks in Kathmandu Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 688 milliseconds