• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 07

Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 07

12

Sometime around 4.00am, Gavin awoke; he was scrunched up in the chair he had fallen asleep in. With a great deal of grunting and stretching he managed to unfurl his body from the cushions.

"Where are they?" He was sure he had a wife and lover (or at least a part share in one).

Stumbling upstairs like a drunken Quasimodo, he entered his bedroom. There in his bed were his naked wife and her equally naked lesbian lover. He got a little thrill from thinking of them that way. They were spooned up to each other his wife was at the back.

Quietly he stripped and climbed carefully into bed with the two nudes. He did not want to wake them he just wanted to bask in the glory of it all.

Irene automatically reached out to him and snuggled her head on his chest, her hand lay across his groin. The sun was coming up and the room was quite light. He lifted the cover and looked at Irenes naked form. She really did have a very fit body for a woman of fifty-five. Her bush was a sexy novelty to him but he thought her nipples were perfection. Casually he cupped her right breast; his wife was actually cupping the other one.

Once again his cock had hardened, but he was not about to use it, he wanted to save it for Paula later on that morning.

"What is work going to be like?" He asked himself. Now he had two lovers at the office. Trouble was Irene obviously did not like Paula and Paula only knew half of the story regarding Irene. "Anyway Paula's off today, so it won't be a problem until Tuesday." He thought.

He reached across to his bedside table and picked up his camera, he wanted to see how much of the previous afternoon he had recorded. He watched his wife licking cunt and being licked; he saw himself fucking Irene while Elaine looked on, he saw Irene guiding him into his wifes bum; the camera stopped before his orgasm. He held in his hands a record of the most exciting sex either he or Elaine had ever indulged in. "Wow", came to mind.

Gavin dozed for a while before the alarm finally woke all three of them. It was about 6:30am. Elaine and Gavin both kissed Irene good morning and then each other. Then they packed Irene off to the spare room in time for the invasion of their bedroom by their two daughters.

After breakfast Irene announced that she had lost her car key, they all spent a while looking for it, eventually it was decided that Gavin would leave for work dropping the kids off at school on the way. Irene and Elaine would continue to search; Irene would follow to work later.

Once Gavin had left Irene and Elaine sat and had another cup of coffee. The key thing had been a ruse allowing Irene to stay after Gavin had left it was also a good excuse to get her son to come to the house.

"Robert," Irene said to the telephone, "I've lost my car key, could you get the spare from the kitchen drawer then get a taxi and bring it to me?"

She gave him the address. Robert had never visited this house; indeed, he had never met Elaine. "He'll be here in about an hour," she told Elaine.

Elaine was getting nervous. The last time she had tried to seduce an eighteen year old she had been eighteen herself. "What shall I say to him? What should I wear?" She was actually more afraid of failure than of making a fool of herself.

"Unless young boys have changed since my day," said Irene. "I would go for the obvious." She lifted her skirt to demonstrate her silky red knickers and stocking covered thighs.

"You look more ready for this than me," laughed Elaine. "OK. Come and help me get dressed."

Back in the bedroom Elaine selected her deep purple corset with matching knickers and black stockings. It was the only overtly sexy underwear that she owned and it had hardly ever been worn.

"I don't know what that will do for my son, but it's certainly making me wet." Irene joked.

"OK. Here's the story; Gavin and Elaine have gone to work. You've gone for a walk to clear your head. I'm the neighbour... Mrs Robinson... looking after the house for a while," suggested Elaine. She liked the fact that Robert would have no idea who she really was.

"Sounds OK. Look; I better make myself scarce he'll be here in a minute. I'll hide in the garden for a while. When should I comeback from my pretend walk?"

"How long should it take to get a rise from a teenage boy?"

"About five seconds. I'll give you an hour?"

"OK but no more. If he turns out to be straight then I don't want to let things go too far."

Irene made to leave by the back door, Irene hugged Elaine and kissed her lightly on the lips. "Elaine, I really appreciate this and don't worry Gavin will never know. If you wanted to go all the way I wouldn't blame you, Robert is a very good looking boy." She closed the door behind her and went to sit on a garden seat which; due to a large bush, was not visible from the house.

Elaine had not even considered what Robert might look like. She had no intention of going all or even part of the way. She should be able to ascertain his sexuality without too much contact.

There was a knock at the door. Her heart began to pound. She gathered herself and went to open it.

Robert stood on the doorstep his mothers car key in his hand. A taxi was just pulling away from the drive. A middle-aged woman dressed in a black flouncey negligee, which failed to cover her heaving corseted bosom, opened the door. Her short stocking clad legs were topped off by little black feathery slippers.

"Hi, I've brought this key for my mother, is she here?"

"Hello, you must be Robert. I'm... Mrs Robinson, I live next door. I was just looking after the house while they were all out. Please come in." Elaine stood to one side of the doorway. Robert was forced to brush against her sizeable bosom as he entered the house.

"Your mother won't be long, she's just gone for a little walk, she thinks she may have lost her key outside. So you and I have a few minutes to get acquainted. Would you like a drink?"

"Thanks, coffee would be good." Robert replied, and sat at on a stool beside a kitchen worktop.

Elaine purposefully brushed against him whilst retrieving some cups then leant over to get a jar of coffee giving him first an eyeful of cleavage and then a perfect view of her scantily clad buttocks as she retrieved the milk from the fridge.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Robert?" She hoped it sounded like idle gossip.

"Not at the moment Mrs. Robinson."

"A good looking boy like you should have a girlfriend. I bet you have to fight them off."

She presented him with a cup of coffee, which she then proceeded to spill on the counter. The hot liquid splashed onto the floor and onto his trousers.

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry. Here let me help you."

Elaine grabbed a cloth, knelt down and began to wipe hurriedly at his crotch.

Up to that point Elaine had been playing a game, she had hardly even looked at Robert, now it suddenly dawned on her that she was wiping a cloth across the very large and hard bulge in an eighteen year old boys trousers.

She stopped rubbing, her hand resting on the covered shaft of his penis, her face, just a few inches from it. She realised Robert was very quiet. She could hear him breathing deeply. She raised her head to look at him. His eyes were closed.

Robert realised that she had stopped rubbing, and looked down at his crotch, Elaine broke a weak smile at him, "I'm sorry Robert, perhaps you should do this," she offered the cloth.

"Please don't stop," he almost pleaded.

Elaine felt a wave of pity for him; he was obviously in a state of high arousal, which is exactly where she and his mother had wanted to put him. She now wanted to extricate herself from this situation.

"I'm sorry Robert, you misunderstand me, I was only trying to help."

Tears welled up in his eyes.

"I understand," he said, "girls at school never finish either."

"So you do have a girlfriend?"

"Not a special one, I don't have the sort of home that I could take a girl to, my father can be a bit abrupt with females. Living where we do it's difficult to go out at night, When I have passed my driving test things should get better."

Elaine realised that she still had her hand on his lap. His penis was throbbing under her palm. She felt a very powerful urge to squeeze; Elaine was suddenly feeling very horny.

Outside Irene was peering as best she could from her vantage point in the garden. Through gaps in the bush, she could vaguely make out the two figures in the kitchen. Neither of them was looking in her direction. When Elaine had suddenly lurched towards her son, Irene had broken cover and crept closer, she was desperately inquisitive. By the time Elaine had stopped rubbing at her sons crotch, Irene was just a matter of a couple of meters away from them, outside the back door. Irene peered through the letterbox; this afforded her a perfect view of the two occupants of the kitchen.

Elaines mind was in turmoil. She was feeling very turned on, she knew the young boy whose penis lay throbbing under her hand was in a similar or worse condition, but she simply could not get her husband out of her mind. She wanted to jump on Robert, but she did not want the guilt that she would surely feel afterwards. She thought of Irene and the mission she had been given. Just the thought that this was Irenes son was a turn on. How many people could boast having both mother and son?

"Have you ever been with a girl?"

"I'm still a virgin, if that's what you mean?"

"But you've kissed a girl, felt her body?"

"I've groped a couple of girls from school, squeezed their tits, but they wouldn't let me go any further."

"Did they touch you? You know; here," she gave his cock the slightest of squeezes.

Robert winced. "They rubbed me like you did but refused to help me finish."

Elaine knew that she was going to have to live with the guilt of what she did next.

"Would you like me to help you ...finish?"

"What do you mean Mrs. Robinson?"

Elaine threw away the cloth that she still held, and reached for his zipper, with a firm downward motion she opened his fly. Next, she deftly popped the button at his waistband. His trousers fell open. Robert wore white boxers with three little buttons securing their contents. Elaine carefully and slowly undid each one.

Robert was breathing heavily; he could not believe what was happening. He did not know what Mrs. Robinson intended but he knew it was going to be more than he had experienced with a female to date. He watched as the attractive motherly figure on her knees before him popped the buttons on his boxers. He thanked God for the shower he had had before leaving the house. He watched the top of her breasts rise and fall within the tight confines of her corset. He could smell her perfume, would she let him kiss her? Would she let him feel her tits? Would she let him feel her...?

Elaine grasped his rod and eased it from his boxer shorts. Robert was a big boy. His cock was easily longer than Gavins and was noticeably thicker; she could not get her fingers and thumb around it. He was circumcised and the big purple head shone like metal.

"Good grief," she thought.

"Oh my God," he thought.

The only thing audible was the loud gasp emitted by the letterbox.

Irene had been watching intently. Her thoughts were racing. She was feeling immense relief at learning that her son was indeed; turned on by women. She was feeling sorrow for the fact that he had to-date had no luck in that department. She was feeling worried that she had caused Elaine to lead him on into a situation that she did not want to be in. She was also feeling jealousy at sight of another woman, old enough to be his mother, groping her son. Lastly she was feeling shock, admiration and pride at the size of her sons penis, it was a beauty. All of which cumulated in a very loud intake of breath when the purple headed beast had popped into view.

Elaine and Robert both snapped to their feet. Robert assumed correctly that his mother had arrived and had seen what was going on. Elaine had instinctively jumped at being unexpectedly caught doing something very naughty indeed.

They both looked towards the door, which they both presumed to be open. The door was closed. Confused they looked at each other then back at the door.

Irene on the other side of the door was cursing herself; she did not know what to do. This was very embarrassing.

"OK. I have to go in," she thought. She grasped the doorknob and turned it. Sheepishly she peered around the door and stepped into the room.

They all spoke at once.

"Mum... I'm so sorry I didn't mean..." Said Robert

"Robert I'm sorry I wasn't..." Protested Irene

"Irene what are you..." Exclaimed Elaine

Elaine was very relieved to see Irene come through the door rather than anyone else. She immediately grasped the situation and figured Irenes curiosity had gotten the better of her. "Fair enough," she thought. Then she thought, "What had Irene seen?"

Then she remembered Roberts cock. She looked down at his crotch, the single eye on the end of the huge member was pointing with unerring accuracy directly at its mothers face.

Irene was staring straight back at it, unable to speak. Robert simply did not know what to do.

Elaine took the situation and the penis in hand. "Robert, your mother doesn't want to see this." She said and began struggling with the monster to get it back into its cage. "Irene you're back sooner than I expected, I'm sorry you saw this. I don't know what came over me." She was losing the battle; the cock was too big and angry to be returned to the confines of his trousers.

Irene looked on as her lover of the previous night waved her sons genitals at her. It was a farcical scene.

"It's me that should be apologising, Robert you're a grown man, what you do and who you do it with is up to you. Mrs. Robinson I'm sorry I came back sooner than I said and when I saw you through the window I should have knocked or something." She could not bring herself to admit to spying through the letterbox.

Robert had taken on the fight with his cock, the thought of his mother standing a few feet from his rampant exposed manhood did nothing to quell its rigidity.

"I'll tell you what, why don't I walk around the block and let the two of you sort yourselves out." Irene suggested.

Elaine thought that was a good idea.

"There's no need for that, nothing's going to happen now," moaned a forlorn Robert. He sat down behind a breakfast bar, his cock still out but at least hidden from view.

"Don't be like that Robert;" said his mother, "there'll be other times."

Elaine put a comforting arm around the teenager. She felt immensely sorry for him; she also felt relief that her guilt would not now be a problem.

"It's alright for you. You're old and past all this. I've never even seen a real girl naked; Mrs. Robinson is the first female to touch my bare prick. I'm just about going crazy."

His frustration and sorrow were obvious to both women, who exchanged glances, Irene was close to tears. They looked at each other, questioning one another as to what to do. Elaine relented.

"Perhaps your mother could go for that little walk, while you and I go upstairs... to ease your problem," suggested Elaine.

"If you mean that you give me a mercy wank while my mother's outside waiting, I'll give it a miss, even I'm not that desperate," moaned Robert.

Inwardly they both thought that he had a point, it did sound very seedy.

"I'm sorry Robert," his mother said almost tearfully.

She was very conscious of the fact that she had prevented him from having his very first experience with a woman, an act that in a sense she had been desperate for him to perform. She had shattered both of their dreams in a single instant. At least she knew that he was not gay. It would not have bothered her too much if he had been. His happiness was her real concern. Knowing his orientation would allow her to help him make the right decisions in life. She imagined that a closeted gay male would be very unhappy about talk of girls, children and the like. She wanted to be a good mother to him. She moved around the room to stand behind him and hugged his seated frame.

"Mum," he complained, his cock was still out and despite the embarrassment and feelings of disappointment it showed little sign of going away; he tried to shrug her off.

Irene wanted to put things right somehow. She wanted to ask Elaine just how far she was prepared to go with her son. She desperately wanted Elaine to offer to fuck him. That would make up for the disappointment.

"How about I drive home and you stay here with Mrs. Robinson?"

Elaine shot a look at Irene. Irene got the message, "don't make promises that Elaine couldn't keep."

"No mum, it's just not right. A real man doesn't need his mother to get women for him." He pulled her arms to break their hold on his chest, in doing so her hand came to rest on the tip of his penis. The heat from it almost burned a hole in her palm. Irene gulped, Robert let go of her arms.

"Sorry mum," he whimpered.

Irenes heartbeat began to race, she did not remove her open hand, the palm of which simply pressed against the head of her sons cock.

Elaine could not see what was going on in Roberts lap, but she could tell in an instant that the mood had changed to one of high tension.

After what seemed like an age, Irene made her decision and she closed her fist around his pulsating knob end. The original touch had been accidental but this was totally, unmistakably intentional.

"How about you and I go to another room? We can talk this over together." She whispered into his ear.

Robert was in no doubt as to what was on offer here. Sex with his own mother.

The thought immediately repulsed him. Robert had not once, even in his most depraved dreams of all the girls he had never fucked, thought for one instant of his mother as a sexual being.

He was genuinely shocked to the core to realise that she and his father must have had sex on at least one occasion. His own mother had lain down naked on her back and had a man pierce her vagina, she would have responded to his thrusts until he shot sperm inside her.

Revulsion turned to blind jealousy; he loved his mother more than anyone on the planet. He knew things between her and his father were not good, yet his father must get to do it to her. If his father could have her, when they did not even like each other, then surely it could not be wrong for him to love her in that way too.

His cock had twisted his logic and reality to suit its own needs. He was convinced that his mother actually needed him.

Elaine, unaware of the twist, asked, "Are you two OK?"

After a few moments, Irene said, "Well are we OK, son?"

"Yes, yes we are," he finally confirmed.

Irene released his cock and straightened up.

"Mrs. Robinson, do you think it would be alright for my son and me to go upstairs for a while? We have some things to talk over," announced Irene.

"Upstairs? You could go in the living room it's just through....." Elaine started naively, sudden realisation kicking in, her voice trailed off. She looked at Irene; surely, she must be mad.

Irene stared back, her eyes pleading with her. Elaine understood, this was a mother child thing. Irenes child was in pain and she was simply helping him. Elaine wanted to help her friend, she could not allow Irene to do this, unless she was sure that it was what Irene wanted.

"Would you like some... help with your... chat?" Elaine offered.

Irene considered for a moment, "That would be nice, wouldn't it Robert?"

Robert was in a daze, he grunted something.

Irene took his hand, and followed Elaine back to the bedroom that only hours before had witnessed its first threesome.

In her corset, knickers and stockings, Elaine was already dressed for the occasion. Robert still wore his huge hard-on outside of his trousers, which he held up with his free hand.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds