• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Femdom Fetish 001: Pantyhose

Femdom Fetish 001: Pantyhose

A fetish is something you find sexually desirable other than another person. For me, I was always into sexual submission but never really thought that much about the objects that might go along with it. That changed when I started going out with Stacy. She was into fetishism and was determined that since I wanted her to be in charge I would be into it as well. It started off innocently enough, if any deliberately deviant sexual act can be described as such. We had talked about her dominating me and on the day I was hoping it would happen she just happened (or so I thought) to be wearing pantyhose. I noticed her legs were encased in black stockings, of course. She has nice legs and I usually do notice them. I also noticed her black skirt and top. Both were fairly skimpy. I asked her hopefully if she was feeling like a bad girl.

"Oh no," she replied. "You're the bad one, aren't you?" I couldn't nod quickly enough as she sat down beside me on the couch and placed her hand firmly on my thigh. "Maybe we should do something about that, huh?" This last was obviously a rhetorical question as she didn't give me time to answer instead straddling me and kissing me aggressively. My cock had already been stirring but as she stuck her tongue down my throat it sprang to full attention and began to ache. I tried to say something when she let me up for air, something silly I suppose- I don't remember what. She hushed me with a finger on my lips and instead pulled me by the front of my shirt to the bedroom.

Once there she had me disrobe while she lay on the bed fully clothed. "C'mere," she purred, after admiring my nakedness for a few moments. She pulled me down and spent several more minutes kissing me thoroughly before removing her top and pushing my head lower. I eagerly began to suck on her hard nipples forgetting that she doesn't like a man to home in on them right away. Grabbing my hair she yanked my head up. "You know better," she hissed, "You'll have to be reprimanded for that!" That sounded fine with me but instead she released my hair and I went back to work, kissing her shoulder blades and nibbling on her neck for some time before slowly moving lower to start to kiss and caress the outsides of her breasts. As her breathing grew heavier I finally dared to touch her nipples again, just grazing them with my lips at first. Before too long I was biting them less and less gently as she moaned louder and louder.

Just as I was beginning to think she was going to peel her bottoms off and demand that I fuck her hard she pushed me off with such force that I ended up on the floor beside the bed. She lay panting and staring down at me with a mischievous look. After a bit she swung her legs over the side of the bed and pushed a pantyhose-covered foot against my face. "Kiss it like you mean it," she commanded. Now, I'm not into feet. Generally I think they are kinda skeevy. But her tone brooked no disobedience so I fell to the task with a gusto that became more genuine as her other foot found its way into my crotch and began to massage my aching dick. It was hypnotic, being below her and forced to serve her every command. And her commands were very specific. I licked her sole and ankle and sucked on her toes at her direction.

When Stacy felt I had shown her foot the proper attention she allowed me back on the bed and placed me on my back. Mounting me and holding down my arms she rubbed her nipples on my face but playfully pulled them out of reach when I tried to put my mouth on them. Then she moved up and straddled my face pushing her nylon-covered pussy into my face. Being so close to the object of my desire and yet unable to actually touch it I began to gain more of an appreciation of pantyhose. They looked and felt sexy but while they remained on there could be no contact with a woman's most interesting bits. She took great pleasure in tormenting me so and then turned around and pushed her ass into my face. She sat back hard, forcing me to fight for breath. When she let up I was panting and not just from desire. She leaned back again and again and when she started to twist and pull at my nipples at the same time my hips began to gyrate and buck up off the bed. "Down, boy!", she laughed and used one hand to spank my cock which only excited me more.

By now I was so aroused that it was only a matter of moments before I lost control and had to force her down to have my way with her. Sensing this she stood up and had me kneel on the floor at her feet. "You were bad," she reprimanded me. "I told you to lie still and you disobeyed me!" I could only agree that I had failed to carry out her command and that I needed to be punished for my infraction. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me down over her lap squeezing my raging hard-on between her thighs as she began to smack my ass.

She spanked me hard and I was in heaven. My ass was on fire from her hand and my penis was aching to explode from the delicious friction of her nylon-covered thighs. I expected her to spank me briefly but it went on and on. The pain began to overcome the pleasure and I wanted to buck and complain but she was having none of it. "Take it! I want it to hurt! Take it like a man," I was told. She kept me there until her arm grew tired and I could take no more. I was shaking when she pushed me back down on the bed, slowly rolled her pantyhose down her long legs, and mounted me. She rode me hard and laughed when I tried to lift my sore ass up off the bed. I didn't have much success, she would just ram herself down harder on me when I tried.

Her first orgasm was incredibly hot. The walls of her vagina clamped down firmly on me as spasms shook her body. She slowed for a bit then and told me that I had been a good boy in taking my punishment and that she would reward me by letting me cum. But not yet. Instead as her second orgasm built she picked up her nylons and began to rub them against her neck and breasts as she bounced up and down, letting me have a good look and telling me how good it felt. She came several more times and with each one I hoped she would let me roll her over and fuck her until I finished.

But that didn't happen. When Stacy had had enough she ordered me to remain still as she took her pantyhose and wrapped them around my manhood. When it was fully encased she rubbed up and down the shaft harder and faster until finally giving me permission to cum. Ordering me to do so, rather. I obeyed almost instantly, grunting and thrusting into the air, soiling her nylons with a huge load. After-wards she lay beside me in the warm afterglow. "Well," she said, "That was fun. We'll have to do it again sometime." I knew I was game whenever she was.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Femdom Fetish 001: Pantyhose

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds