• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Black Females

Big Black Females

My name is James Burns. A tall, somewhat large black man living in Boston. I lead a basically normal-seeming life. I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I've been working for the Department of Corrections in Massachusetts for about ten years. These days, I'm the director. Yeah, the man in charge. All the prisons in the state answer to me. It's a good thing because it basically lets me have fun. Why have power if you don't get to enjoy it? I enjoy my powers to the max, thank you very much.

I recently went to visit the Suffolk County Women's Prison. Some of my favorite bitches live there. Like my girl Bertha Jones and her pal Jessica Blake. Bertha is a tall, large black woman who is serving a term of nineteen years at the women's prison. Apparently, she did a robbery which resulted in homicide. She killed a sixty-year-old white woman from Boston. She had a good lawyer, which is the only reason why she's not serving life for her crime. Jessica Blake is a tall, chubby black woman with dark brown skin and a shaved head. Jessica Blake used to be a member of an all-female gangster unit back in the day. The police cracked down on them and busted them. These days, Jessica was serving ten years in jail for multiple crimes. She and Bertha had become allies, and sometimes lovers, behind bars.

What I like about those two chicks is that they are really nasty. They know that I can make things happen for them since I am the man with the power. I went to visit the two of them one night when they had laundry duty. I made sure that one of the male corrections officers whom I trusted was on standby just in case the bitches try something funny. I don't trust females, especially the ones with a criminal past. Bertha and Jessica saw me. They knew what was up. I smiled and walked up to them. I gave them what they needed. Some cash, along with a heavy bag of marijuana. Since I was the director, I could walk in and out of every prison in the state basically unbothered. The perks of power. Bertha and Jessica's eyes brightened up when they saw the cash and the dope. I smiled. I gave them what they needed. Now, they would give me what I wanted.

We undressed, and I feasted my eyes on the sight of these chubby black chicks as they got naked. Yeah, they had large breasts, thick bodies and huge, chunky butts. Jessica kissed me, licked my chest, then went straight for my cock. She took me into her mouth. I looked at her as she sucked my dick. The sight of a large black woman sucking a dick had always been a major turn-on for me. I got hard instantly. Jessica sucked my cock and licked my balls. Meanwhile, Bertha produced a large strap on dildo seemingly out of thin air.

Bertha positioned herself behind Jessica and spread the large black woman's bottom wide open. I watched as Bertha slid the dildo between Jessica's fat butt cheeks, and pressed it against her asshole. With a swift thrust, she shoved the dildo into Jessica's ass. Jessica didn't even seem to notice that a ten-inch dildo was being rammed into her asshole, courtesy of a large black woman. I watched Bertha fuck Jessica with the dildo. A large black woman fucking another large black woman, this was definitely hot! Jessica stopped sucking me off and moaned as Bertha fucked her. I almost came right then and there as she made all sorts of sexy sounds. Yeah, this was one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had.

We switched positions. Bertha lay flat on the floor and Jessica climbed on top of her, impaling her glistening wet pussy on the strap on. As for myself, I took position behind Jessica. I licked her sexy butt cheeks and then spread them apart as wide as they could go. I could see her brown little asshole. I slowly worked first one finger then two inside her, and twisted them around. I held my cock and pressed it against Jessica's puckered asshole. Slowly, I worked my shaft into her anal canal. Meanwhile, Jessica was bouncing up and down on Bertha's strap on dildo. I thrust into Jessica's asshole. Her ass was warm and tight, which felt good. I was a bit surprised, though. For such a big woman, she certainly had a small asshole. No matter, I was going to fuck that fat ass of hers like butt fucking was going out of style.

I pumped my cock into Jessica's asshole. Bertha slammed her dildo into Jessica's pussy. Between my dick up her buns and Bertha's thick dildo up her pussy, I think we kicked Jessica into hyper sexual mode. The woman screamed in sheer pleasure, loud enough to wake the dead. Bertha and I fucked her for some time, then I came, and after a while, so did Jessica. Man, this chick was loud! Bertha and I withdrew our tools from Jessica's holes, but we weren't done with her, or each other, yet. Nope, we switched positions once again since Bertha had something new which she wanted to try. Like the sexual freak that I am, I was down for whatever.

Bertha told me that it had been a while since she had been fucked the right away and she felt that I was the man for the job. Without further ado, we got right down to business. Bertha got on all fours and spread her ass wide open. I grinned and positioned myself behind her. I pressed my cock against her butt hole, and pushed. Bertha's ass was territory which I had never explored before. Understand that Bertha was a scary bitch and a butch at that. I never thought she'd take it up the ass. Still, why look a gift horse on the mouth? I held her by the hips and thrust into her. This might just be my lucky day!

I was so intent on fucking the hell out of Bertha that I didn't pay attention to what Jessica was doing. I suddenly felt two large hands on my butt. I turned around, to see Jessica sporting the strap on dildo which Bertha had recently discarded. Jessica looked at me and smiled wickedly. She said that she was going to fuck me in the ass. I stared at her. This isn't my usual cup of tea but damn it, I was feeling freaky today. I nodded, and she did her thing. Jessica pressed the dildo against my asshole, held me by the hips, and pushed.

I've never been fucked in the ass before but it sure felt good as Jessica thrust her well-lubricated dildo into my asshole. At the same time, Bertha backed up against me, her sexy bottom grinding against my pelvis, driving my cock deeper into her asshole. Damn, I cannot describe the things I felt. Two have a large black woman driving her dildo deep into my ass and to feel her large, sexy breasts rubbing against my back. Also, the feel of another sexy black woman's butt against my groin, and her tight ass around my cock. I'd never felt anything like this before. I came, and rather spectacularly, I might add!

I shot my load deep inside Bertha, and felt her large, sexy form shudder as my seed rushed inside her. I also heard her deafening scream of pleasure. At the same time, Jessica sighed pleasantly and gently bit my ear. Damn, it was hot! I almost lost complete control and toppled over, falling on the floor. I lay on top of Bertha, who laughed. Slowly, I withdrew from her and Jessica withdrew from me. All three of us lay there, panting and sweating. We laughed.

Man, I'm only going to say this once. I don't care what nobody says. I just had the time of my life. Jessica and Bertha knew this as well. I left them happy and satisfied, promising to come again. I was definitely going to visit this prison more often. Some of you might think I'm a fool. Risking career and freedom just to get some. You might be right. What you don't know is that I am a thrill seeker of the worst caliber. I need to engage in risky behavior from time to time, otherwise I go crazy. Sex. Drugs. It doesn't matter. Yeah, I was going to return to the women's correctional facility real soon. Like Santa, I'd come bearing gifts for two very lucky ladies.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Black Females

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 143 milliseconds