• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Acres Ch. 01

Family Acres Ch. 01

The Beginning

Family Acres started out as one of those middle class suburbs for young families on their way up the ladder of success. They typically had young children or were planning to have them. Over the years the community remained very stable with few families moving away. Now, almost two decades later, most of the original kids are in high school, and a few are just starting college. Neighbors had known each other for a long time, giving the community the feel of a separate village.

When Family Acres was created, a handsome stone gateway was erected at the entrance proclaiming "Welcome to Family Acres – A Place for Families and Friends to Grow Closer!" They had no way of foretelling how very close those families would become...

*******

Gilda Warden, known to her friends as "Gilly", is one of the very first homeowners in Family Acres. She is in her early forties, divorced for several years, and has a son, Jason, who just finished his first year of college and had spent the summer as a transfer student in Germany. Jason had returned home only a few days earlier, preparing to return to the local college for the upcoming school year.

Gilly was thinking about what had happened the previous evening. She had taken a bath and, when she reached for her towel, realized that it was not on the towel rack where it normally was. Without thinking, she called out, "Jason, honey, would you please toss me a towel?"

"Sure, Mom," he replied as he opened the bathroom door. She had expected him to simply open the door slightly, stick his arm inside the door and toss the towel toward the bathtub. Instead, he boldly walked into the bathroom and stood by the tub, holding the towel out for his mother.

Gilly is an ordinary looking lady, not tall and somewhat stout, with a full bosom and wide hips. She was surprised when her son walked in one her like that and stood by the tub brazenly looking at her naked body.

"Uh, thanks, Jason," she mumbled.

"Anytime, Mom, anytime," he said and looked at her for several more seconds before turning to leave.

"My God," she thought, "he just stared at me. He didn't even try to look away. What was that all about? Why didn't I say anything?" She didn't admit to herself that she had felt a quiet thrill as he looked at her. Nothing more was said about the incident that night at supper or the next day.

The following evening, Gilly was again surprised when she noticed there was no towel as she finished her bath. "I could have sworn my towel was hanging there this afternoon. I'm sure it was," she thought. "I don't understand this."

"Jason," she called, "Please bring me a towel, honey."

She was again surprised when he walked into the bathroom and carried the towel to her. She laid still in the tub, watching his eyes slowing move over her body, not knowing what to say except, "Thanks, son."

"Sure, Mom, my pleasure," he said as he turned and left.

As she dried herself off, Gilly was beginning to wonder. "I'm sure that towel was there earlier. Where could it have gone? Good heavens, did Jason take it? Did he deliberately take it so I would have to call him again to bring a towel, just to to see me naked again? That's crazy! Why would a good looking young man like him want to see his dumpy old mother naked?" But for the first time she realized she got a thrill while he was looking down at her. "It's been a long time since a man looked at me naked, years in fact. Not only looked at me naked, but looked like he was enjoying it. It felt kinda' nice."

The next morning Gilly went next door for coffee with her neighbor and close friend, Jane Ellison. They had been neighbors almost from the beginning and were close friends. Jane was married and had a son, Pete, who was a senior at the high school and a daughter, June, a freshman at the local junior college. Gilly and Jane had confided in each other for years. It was Jane who had told Gilly that Gilly's husband was screwing one of the other neighbor ladies, which caused Gilly to get a divorce.

"Hi, Gilly," Jane cheerfully greeted her. "How's it goin'?"

"Fine, I guess," Gilly answered.

"Uh oh, sounds like something's on your mind. Tell me about it."

Gilly told Jane about the towel incidents. "I just don't know what to do. If Jason is taking the towels on purpose, I don't know how to get him to stop."

Jane looked at her for several long moments and than quietly asked, "Do you really want him to stop?"

"Well, I mean, why of course I do," she replied hesitantly.

"C'mon, Gilly, we've known each other too long and shared too many secrets. Don't bullshit me. Aren't you enjoying him looking at you just a little bit? Are you really all that upset about it? It feels good to have a good looking young guy like Jason looking at you, doesn't it? I'd sure like it if he was looking at me. C'mon, be truthful."

"Well," she hesitated and looked down at her coffee cup, "I guess I did like it some. I mean, the way he looked at me, stared at my breasts and belly. God, I felt like his eyes were looking right between my legs like they were spread wide open. I haven't had feelings like that in a very long time."

Jane smiled, "Sounds to me like you liked it more than just a little. Sounds like you were getting turned on. What's wrong with that?"

"Maybe you're right," Gilly agreed, "but it can't go on. Look what it could lead to."

"What's the problem? Do you have something against having sex with a guy that much younger than you?"

"Well, no, although I've never had the chance. But he's my son! That would be incest!"

"Let me ask you this," Jane said, "would you have sex with my son, Pete, if you knew I wouldn't be mad about it? He's a good looking kid, an athlete, and I know he's screwing his girlfriend, so he's not a virgin. He'd give you a good ride and a hard fuck. What do you think?"

Surprised, Gilly said, "Well, yeah, I guess I would."

"That's okay," Jane chuckled, "because he fucks me almost every day, and I love it."

Gilly almost dropped her coffee cup. She stared at Jane open mouthed for several seconds before speaking. "You're having sex with your son? I don't believe it! My God, Jane that's incest! I mean....well....isn't that wrong?"

"There isn't much you don't know about me," Jane began, "but this is one of the few things I never told you. Is it wrong? Some people say so. Not me. The love between me and Pete is deeper and more beautiful than anything I've ever known. You think you can't love anyone more than you love your own child until you complete that love with intimacy. You know what I think? I think you should let Jason become as close to you as he wants. Relax and see how far he wants to really go. Don't let some arbitrary rules come between you. Follow your heart."

Gilly stood slowly. "I...I guess so. I just don't know." She repeated as she went through the door, "I just don't know."

Gilly decided that that night would be the final test if Jason was really taking the towels. She put her towel on the tub towel bar. "There," she thought, "now I know the towel is there. If it's gone again tonight, there's only one way for that to happen. It must be Jason." She was nervous all day, wondering what would happen. After supper she told Jason she was going upstairs for her bath.

When she entered the bathroom her breath caught as she saw the empty towel bar. "Oh God, it's true! Jason is doing it!" She took a leisurely bath, thinking, "Well, if he wants to look at me, I'll give him a good look. It's not as if he never saw me naked or in my underwear when he was a child. I'm sure that when he gets a good look he'll lose interest in me and go back to his young girlfriends." Secretly she knew she hoped she was wrong about that.

Gilly rinsed off and let the tub start to drain. She called to her son, "Jason, would you please bring a towel to me?"

When he came through the door, her breath caught again. He was wearing nothing but his jockey shorts, carrying the towel. "God, look at him! Look at that beautiful body!" Gilly was standing in the tub facing him. Jason stopped and slowly looked up and down her body before handing her the towel. When he turned to leave, his mother said, "Honey, would you do me a favor and dry my back?"

"What made me say that? I shouldn't be asking him to touch me like this!"

"Sure, Mom. I'd be glad to." She turned around and he began to gently rub her back with the towel. He didn't stop at her back. His hands moved the towel down over her butt.

Oh, God, that feels so good." She felt the towel begin to move along her sides and then around her, grazing her breasts. "Ooo, Jason, you're touching me so gently. It feels so good. I guess there's nothing wrong with letting him see me more closely."

The towel was massaging her breasts and her belly. She turned around. "You might as well dry me all over," she said softly. Jason moved the towel down her legs and up between her thighs. Gilly turned away again, and gasped softly when his hands came around her, this time without the towel, and held her tits, squeezing them gently.

Gilly let out a soft moan. "It's been so long since a man has touched me like this. Oh, God, it's so good...so good. It's okay if he touches me, there's no harm in that." "Hold me tight, honey. Hug me," she softly moaned.

When he tightened his hold around her she became aware that he no longer was wearing his underpants. She could feel his warm erection pressing against the top of her buttocks. He was moving against her, rubbing up and down.

"Mom, you feel so good. You're so beautiful. Your tits are so soft. Your butt is so warm. Is it okay, Mom? Do I have to stop?"

"No, baby. It feels good to me , too. It's okay if we just hug each other. I love you."

"I love you too, Mom. You feel so good." She was moving with him and felt his hands slide down to her belly, pulling her back against him. She moaned softly again as she felt his hands slide down and cover her pussy. She realized she had become very wet and hot between her legs. His fingertips rubbed the lips of her pussy and found her clitoris.

This is starting to go too far, her brain told her, we'd better stop. Jason may be embarrassed by my willingness to let him go on. Am I willing? God, I think I am, at least for a little bit.

"Honey, maybe we'd better stop and take a deep breath," she suggested softly.

"But why, Mom? This feels so wonderful." His finger slid directly over her clitoris and rubbed inside the lips of her pussy. His mother sighed and leaned back against him, feeling his finger slide into her hole as he reached lower.

"Oh, God, that feels so good. Why are you doing this to me, son?"

"Touch me, Mom. Touch me, please." She turned around and softly touched his erection between them. His hand continued between her legs and now that she was facing him, he was able to insert his fingers even further. Gilly moaned softly and began to stroke his penis. She even opened her legs slightly to give him better access to her pussy.

She had made a decision. I won't lead him on or encourage him, but I'll let him take this as far as he wants to go. I'm sure he doesn't want to go all the way anyway. He's got a date tonight with a girl his own age. He'll probably end up screwing her instead. I wonder what he's like when he makes love. He's sure got good equipment for it!

His erection was throbbing in her hand, and she thought she was going to faint from the sensations his fingers were sending through her belly.

"Mom, this is kinda' awkward with us standing here and you still standing in the tub. Can we go into the bedroom? I just want to hold you closer."

"Well," she replied gently, "I don't see any harm in hugging." They walked down the hall to her bedroom. The master suite had a sitting area, and she led him to the small couch. They sat beside each other, and Jason put his arm around his mother and pulled her close to him, resting his hand on her breast which he started gently massaging.

"God, I can remember how his father used to fuck me on this same couch. It was heavenly, and Jason's prick is every bit as big as his father's was – maybe even longer."

Her hand returned to his erection and she began stroking him again. Jason's other hand moved down her belly and between her thighs, which she opened with a moan. They were both making quiet noises as he fingered her more vigorously and she stroked him faster. Gilly looked down and watched his hand moving between her heavy thighs, still not quite believing what she was doing or what she was seeing.

"I want to rub against you, Mom." He spread her knees apart and knelt on the floor between them, pulling his mother forward until her pussy was on the very edge of the couch. She did not resist and watched in awe as her son began to rub the head of his prick up and down the outside of her now very wet pussy lips. "Does that feel good, Mom? You're so hot and wet."

"It feels very good, Jason. Don't you think we've gone far enough?" It was her last attempt to give him (and herself) a way out of what was happening, her last pang of conscience.

"No, Mom, I love you. I think you're beautiful. I want to be inside of you." As he spoke Gilly looked down between her legs as she felt her son's warm prick begin to slide into her. She moaned softly and spread her legs, pulling her knees up and back.

"Jason, it's going in! We'd better stop. We can't ...oh, God, honey, it feels so good. I can feel the head of your dick sliding up into me. It's going so deep ... so warm ... oh, God ... fuck me ,son ... fuck me ...

She was breathing heavily as he thrust in and out of her in a steady but too fast rhythm. "Did Dad fuck you like this? Did Dad fuck you good?"

"Hmmm, yes he did," she answered in a whisper, " He fucked me on this same couch many times. Your Daddy was a good lover. We fucked a lot. Your prick is even longer ... you're fucking me so deep ... don't stop, Jason, don't stop ... fucking me ...

They were both so mentally hot by this time they would say anything. "Did you ever fuck anybody else after you were married?'

"Oh yeah, baby," she said breathlessly, "keep sticking it in, honey ... keep fucking me ... your daddy and I used to swing when we were younger. He watched other guys fuck me and I watched him fuck other women ... ooooh, that's good, Jason. Get it deep like that ... we loved sex ... we stopped swinging after your sister was born ... harder, honey ... fuck me harder. I feel like I'm going to cum."

"Me too, Mom. Should I pull it out?'

"No, baby. I want you to cum in me as deep as you can. I want .... Aaah," she groaned loudly as she felt him push into her and his hot cum began squirting into her belly. "Oh, God ... oh, God, She almost screamed as she came with him, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Jason fell forward onto her, and they lay quiet as they caught their breath. "Oh,God, Mom, that was the most wonderful thing I've ever felt. I love you so much!"

"I love you to, honey. I never thought this would happen, but I'm glad it did. But let's go over to the bed where we can be more comfortable, and we can talk about it."

After they were on the bed Gilly gave him a sly grin and said, "You know, your prick is kind of a mess all covered with my cum and yours. I'll clean it up for you." Before he could reply she had moved down and had his semi-erect penis in her mouth, sucking it clean. He became hard again quickly and was surprised when his Mom threw her leg over and straddled him. He looked down and watched as she guided his prick to her hole and slowly sat down on it. Keeping it deep, she slowly moved her hips around. "What made you think about fucking me?" she asked quietly as she looked down at him.

"One day when I came home, I found Andre's mother sunbathing in the nude in the back yard.." He had lived with Andre and his mother while in France. "She saw me watching her and said I should join her. When we were both laying there naked ... ooh, Mom, that feels so hot ... I'm so far in you ..."

"Don't cum, honey. Go slow. Tell me more ... uh! That's so good in my pussy ... so deep ... tell me about his mother...was she pretty?"

"We started talking and before long she was playing with my dick and sucking it. She wasn't pretty at all. She was skinny and flat chested, but she loved to fuck and suck. We went up to the bedroom and while we were fucking, Andre came home and caught us. He got into bed with us, and from then on the three of us always slept together. Then I started thinking about you and how much prettier I think you are. I wanted to find out if you would ever want to do it with me, so I came up with the missing towel idea. ... oh shit, Mom, I can't stop. I'm gonna' cum!"

"Go ahead, baby. I want to feel it squirting in me ... oooo, that's right ... keep cumming ... oh, God, that feels so good..."

"God, Mom, I'm so glad we're doing this. I love you so much. I never want to stop."

She smiled, "Don't worry, honey. This is just the beginning!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Acres Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds