• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Helen Chronicles Ch. 02

The Helen Chronicles Ch. 02

The Cop.

About a year after my divorce from Helen was final I was sitting in a crowded restaurant in Ann Arbor having dinner when a voice said, "Hello stranger" and I looked up to see Linda Fenlander.

"Linda" I said as I stood up and offered her my hand. "How have you been?"

"Fine Rob, and you?"

"I've been better and I've been worse, but tonight seems okay so far. What are you up to?"

"I stopped in for dinner, but the place is full and they say there is a half hour wait so I decided to go elsewhere. I was just leaving when I saw you and I thought I would just come over and say hi."

"Good thing you did because, as you can see, I have room for you here. Would you join me?"

She sat down across from me and as she did I remembered the last time I saw her. It had been at her wedding. I glanced at her left hand and saw that her rings were missing. I wondered if she noticed that mine was gone too, but her first question answered that.

"How's Helen?"

"No idea, but hopefully she's lying in a ditch somewhere slowly bleeding to death."

She glanced at my left hand and said, "You two split the blanket?"

"No. Split means equal shares. It came out more like 80/20 in her favor."

"You had kids, right?"

"Three of them."

"That always makes it worse for the man. Luckily Phil and I didn't have ant children to complicate our split."

"Sore subject?"

"Very."

"Hoping that he is in the ditch across the road from Helen?"

"No, it wasn't his fault that things didn't work out. Enough of the maudlin, what are you up too?"

"Still with Ford. Working the day shift at Rawsonville. You?"

"Waiting tables at the Red Fox Inn."

The waitress came and Linda ordered. We made small talk until the food came and then we ate and chatted and carefully avoided mentioning either of our ex spouses.

I had met Linda on the first day I stopped at the restaurant where Helen had gotten her job. I'd had a doctor's appointment that morning for my annual physical and so I had taken a day off from work. The physical came with the instructions that I not have anything but water after seven in the evening. As a result I was pretty hungry when I left the clinic so I decided to stop where Helen worked for lunch. The hostess seated me and Linda showed up to take my order. I asked if Helen was around and was told she was in the back filling the salt and pepper shakers.

"Could you do me a favor and tell her there is someone here to see her?"

"And whom shall I say is calling?"

"Her husband."

"Hello Helen's husband, I'm Linda" and she offered me her hand. "Call me Rob" I said as I took it and shook it. I gave her my order and she left and several minutes later Helen came out and sat with me. After that it seemed like every time I went into the restaurant I ended up sitting in Linda's section and one day I joked about it. As she took my order I asked:

"So when are you going to make your move?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Just curious as to when you are going to make your pass at me."

"What the hell are you talking about?" she said in a tone that indicated she was becoming a little upset.

I laughed and said, "Every time I come in here I end up in your section so I assumed you are bribing the hostess to put me where you can get at me."

I saw the tightness go out of her and she said, "Oh hell Rob, you were never supposed to figure it out. I was going to do it today, but now that you've caught on I'm too embarrassed. I'll have to pick another time."

I remembered that as I sat there dining with her. She was a fine looking woman and on a whim I asked:

"Are you over Phil yet?"

"Pretty much. Why do you ask?"

"If you were over him you might be open for a date."

"Are you asking?"

"I guess I am."

I think I'd like that."

+++++

On our third date Linda invited me in when I took her home. She offered me a drink and we ended up on her couch talking. I was on my second drink when she said:

"You haven't mentioned it, but I am curious. What happened between you and Helen?"

"Another man."

"She run away with him or something like that?"

"No. I came home early one day and found her in bed with him."

"Oh poor baby. I know that hurts. That's how Phil and I ended. I can't say that I'm surprised. I warned her that might happen if she kept it up."

"Kept it up?"

"Seeing other men."

"Other men? As in more than one?"

"Three that I know about and I guess that I was responsible for one of them."

"You were responsible?"

"In a way."

"You know you are going to have to tell me about it now that you brought it up."

"All right, but first you have to understand that I didn't deliberately set out to do what happened. When Helen started working at the restaurant we clicked. We took an instant liking to each other and by the end of her first week I was asking her to stop and have a drink after work with me. I stopped almost every night, not because I was a boozer, but because of Phil. He got off shift a half hour after I did and I didn't feel like sitting around the restaurant waiting for him so I went down to the Landing Strip and waited there. I had half an hour to kill so I asked Helen to join me. She didn't have to hurry home because you were working swing shift so she stopped with me every night. Phil would show up, we would have one drink and then leave.

"You knew that Phil was a cop, right?"

I nodded a yes.

"About three weeks after Helen started stopping with me Phil showed up one night with Brian. Brian was Phil's partner. Brian and Helen seemed to hit it off and suddenly Brian was showing up every night with Phil. Where before we would have one drink with Phil when he arrived and then the three of us would leave all of a sudden Phil and I would leave and Brian and Helen stayed.

"Two weeks went by and one Thursday night Brian told us he had it big on the numbers and he was springing for dinner at the Red Fox. We all decided to take one car and then come back later for the others so we all got in Phil's car and headed for the restaurant. Phil and I were in the front seat and Helen and Brian were in the back. We hadn't gone two blocks when I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being moved. I looked into the back seat and saw Helen taking Brian's cock out of his fly. She saw me watching and she winked at me and then lowered her head and started sucking Brian off.

"I just sat there and watched. I couldn't believe that it was happening. It was still daylight outside and there we were driving down Wayne Road while Helen was giving Brian a blow job. Anybody who wanted to could look into the car and see what was going on. It was then that it occurred to me that from the way she was doing it, it probably wasn't the first time. I found out later that night that she had been fucking Brian since the third night he had stopped with Phil.

We were driving along and we got caught by the light at Ecourse Road and there was a Pabst Blue Ribbon truck waiting there and the driver looked down and saw what Helen was doing and he blew his air horn. Helen looked up and he gave her a 'thumbs up' and Helen smiled at him and blew him a kiss and went back to sucking on Brian. The light changed and we took off. A couple of minutes later I heard Brian say:

"Here it comes sweetie, let me watch."

Helen took her mouth off him and held it about three inches away from the head of Brian's cock and she jacked him off until the cum spurted out of his dick and jumped across the three inch space into her mouth and then she lowered her head and finished sucking him dry. The she sat up, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and winked at me again.

"Later, at the restaurant, we went to the ladies room together and while there I asked her if she knew he was married and she giggled and said:

"So what? So am I."

We polished off two bottles of wine at dinner and then we headed back to the Landing Strip to pick up the other cars. We were just pulling out of the parking lot when I heard the zipper noise again and Helen sucked on Brian all the way back to the Strip.

"The drinks before dinner and the wine with dinner had us in a good mood and the Strip had a live band on Thursday, Friday and Saturday so we decided to go in. Some drinks and some dancing, a few more drinks and suddenly the four of us were in a room at the Airport Ramada Inn. Brian and Helen were on one bed and Phil and I were on the other.

"I don't even remember what Phil and I did that night because all of my attention was on Helen. I'd never had sex in the same room with another couple before and I was fascinated by Helen. She was an absolute wanton whore in bed. She sucked Brian hard and then pulled him on top of her and begged him to fuck her hard. He did and she came twice before he did. The she moved into a sixty-nine and got Brian hard again. Once he was hard she got on her knees, told Brian to fuck her in the ass and then she buried her head in a pillow and squealed like a pig as Brian took her butt. She moaned, she cried and she begged and Brian fucked her so hard I was afraid he might have a heart attack. Sweat was rolling off him and he was gasping for breath when he finally gasped out:

"Here it comes baby, here it comes."

Helen screamed out, "No damn you, no! Not yet, not yet" but Brian was done. Two blow jobs in the car and two cums in the motel room and he was wiped out. Helen was on the bed moaning and begging Brian to get hard again and finish her off, but it just wasn't going to happen. At that point Phil whispered to me, "Can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I finish her off?"

Phil saw I was about to blow up on him and he said, "Come on Lin, you won't do anal and I've always wanted to see what it's like. Since you won't do it this is going to be my only chance."

"On the other bed Helen was fingering her pussy and moaning, "Please Linda, please. Let him, I need it Linda, I need it bad."

So I went and got all weak minded and told Phil to go ahead. He moved in behind her and started fucking her butt and the sight of it turned Brian on so much that he started getting hard again. He went and washed off his cock, came back and then he and Phil double teamed her - Brian in her mouth and Phil in her ass and later it was Brian in her pussy and Phil in her ass.

"That was the only time for the four of us. Helen ran with Brian for another six months and Brian would tell Phil what they had done and Phil would tell me. She did some really outrageous stuff if Brian was to be believed. He said they once got in on going through a car wash and another time she gave him a had job when they were at the movies watching Star Wars. She supposedly sucked him off in the men's bathroom at the Landing Strip and one night he took her into the station and they fucked in one of the holding cells. According to Brian he had to let the desk sergeant have a piece of her in order to pull it off. I don't know if any of that is true, but Brian said it was and after the evening we spent at the Ramada I had no reason to doubt him. Then his wife got suspicious and he broke it off with Helen."

"You said you know of two others?"

"About a month after Brian dumped her she took up with a UPS driver named Cliff. She told me he had the personality of a grape and bad breath, but she was hanging on to him because he had a ten inch cock. She stayed with him for about two months and then she broke it off with him and took up with the Coca Cola driver. Those are the only two I know about. I do know that she managed to sneak away from you at my wedding reception long enough to have a quickie with Brian. Right after the wedding I quit the restaurant. I talked to her on the phone after that and we did get together for lunch a couple of times and then we kind of lost touch."

I sat there looking at Linda without saying anything and she asked, "What are you thinking?"

"I was remembering that day in the restaurant when I asked you when you were going to make your pass at me."

"As I recall it I said I'd have to pick another time."

She started to unbutton her blouse and said, "Is this blatant enough?"

+++++

Linda and I dated for another eight months and we seemed to get along great so one day I asked her if she would like to give marriage another try.

"No thanks baby. I know me a lot better now than I knew me back before Phil and I got married. I'm not the marrying kind."

"Why do you say that?"

"I told you. I know me better now. I'm as big a slut as Helen sweetie, and I won't stick another man with that."

"What does that mean?"

"Remember when I asked you what happened to you and Helen and you told me you caught her bed with someone else and I said that was how mine ended too?"

I nodded a yes.

"When I said that you assumed, because you are a nice guy, that I had walked in on Phil, but that isn't the way it was. Phil walked in on me and what made it really bad was that it was Brian I was with and Brian was fucking my butt which was something that I had never let Phil do. So no sweetie, I wouldn't like to try marriage again unless I found the right man."

"And what would the right man have to be like?"

"He would have to be a swinger and into wife swapping or at the very least a man who would get off on knowing his wife was fucking other men."

"Well that sure isn't me."

"I know sweetie and I'm sorry, I really am. I'll play with you for as long as you want, but marriage is out."

I dated Linda for another two months or so and then we slowly drifted apart. I liked her, I liked her a lot, but I had no room in my life for another slut, not even an honest one.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Helen Chronicles Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds