• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Helen Chronicles Ch. 03

The Helen Chronicles Ch. 03

I found out about the Hamburger Man from the Hamburger Man himself.

+++++

I came home from work one night and found a note on the kitchen table. It told me that Helen had set the clock for nine in the morning and asked me to make sure that she got up. I was curious because she normally got up at seven to go to work. The clock went off at nine and Helen rolled over to snuggle up next to me and I pushed her away.

"Not today honey, you told me to make sure that you got up."

She crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom and I got up and made the coffee. I heard the shower and ten minutes later Helen came into the kitchen.

"A little late for work aren't you?"

"No, not today or any other day for that matter."

"What does that mean?"

"I got laid off yesterday. I need to get out and start job hunting today."

I found out later that she hadn't been laid off, she had been fired because two of her boyfriends kept coming into the restaurant and causing trouble. She was warned twice to keep them away from the restaurant and when she didn't they let her go.

She went out job hunting and two days later she told me she had found a waitress job at a restaurant that specialized in charbroiled hamburgers and steaks. It was day shift until she learned her way around and then she would be moved to swing shift and she would be working weekends with Tuesday and Wednesday for days off. I wasn't happy about her hours, but we were still trying to save for a house so I had to accept it.

The first month or so that she worked there I would stop in for coffee or maybe a late lunch on my way to work, but every time I went in there Denny was there. Denny was the owner and the cook. Did you ever meet someone and know right away you didn't like them? Just took one look at them and knew? The first time I walked into the restaurant Helen introduced us and as I reached for his hand to shake it I knew I wasn't going to like him. He hadn't yet opened his mouth to say hello and I knew. That feeling never went away so after a bit I stopped going into the restaurant.

A year and a half went by, we managed to save up enough for a down payment on a house and Helen became pregnant with Mary. She worked right up till her eighth month and Denny told her she could come back whenever she wanted to. She had Mary, went back to work and left again to have Nancy; went back again and then left again when she had Marlene. Why she didn't go back to Denny's after having Marlene I didn't know, at least not until after our divorce.

One day, about a year after the divorce I was driving by the place and I decided to stop for lunch. I don't know why I stopped, I didn't know anyone there well enough to say hi to except Denny and I didn't care for him. They did have good charbroiled steaks though and I guess I must have been in the mood for one. I ordered the luncheon rib eye special and I was sitting there leafing through that days Detroit Times when Denny slid onto the seat across from me.

"Been a while" he said and I nodded a yes. "Heard that Helen finally dumped you."

Not true; I had thrown her ass out, but I just nodded a yes.

"I could never understand why she stayed with you, but I guess it takes all kinds to make the world go around. I guess she probably stayed with you so she could feel good about sticking it to you."

I was about to stand up and grab him by the throat and stomp the shit out of him, but something in the back of my brain was telling me to cool it and maybe find out some things. God knows he seemed to want to talk. I just sat there and stared at him as he went on.

"I think she probably got a good kick out of going home to you after being fucked senseless by me and my friends."

I raised an eyebrow over that and he laughed. "You never knew that did you? No, I guess you didn't, but it's true. In your house, on your bed, on the couch in my office or a motel room, it didn't matter to her as long as she was getting some dick. What was it, five years? No, more like five and a half and you were getting my leavings from the second week she started working here. Mine and those of a half dozen of my friends."

I just sat there and stared at him. And he sneered at me. "Not much of a man are you? You just sit there while I tell you that I fucked your wife for over five years. A real man would get a little pissed, but you aren't a real man. A real man wouldn't beat on his wife so much that she cheats on him to get back at him."

"The only reason I'm sitting here is that I don't believe a fucking word of it."

"Oh no?" he said as he got up. "Don't go away, I'll be right back."

He was back in three minutes and he slid videotape across the table to me. "Watch that and then call me a liar.

I looked at the tape for several seconds and then I put it in my briefcase. I leaned across the table and got right in his face. "In the first case sperm breath, Helen didn't dump me. I caught her fucking my cousin and I threw her ass out onto the street. Think about this asswipe; if you spent as much time naked with Helen as you say you did you must have seen all the marks and bruises that my so-called beatings left on her body. You did see them, right?"

I saw a look come over his face that I didn't recognize, but if I had to guess I would say that it was a "Oops, I just fucked up" look. "Know this hamburger man, I didn't know about you when I came in here, but I know about you now and for you that is not a good thing. My hands are not around your throat right now because it is daylight and there are too many witnesses. I've been to jail once because of the bitch and I have no intention of going again. But hear this asshole. I will catch you some night when you are alone and there are no witnesses around and we will just see how much of a man I am."

I stood up and said, "You can have the steak I ordered; I don't trust you not to have spit on it. I'll see you around and you can bank on it."

I'm not stupid and I knew that Denny would do something that would make sure everyone knew that if he showed up badly beaten and with broken bones that it would have been me. I had no intention of going after him; it was enough for me that on dark nights he would always be looking over his shoulder.

Nine months later his restaurant burned to the ground under mysterious circumstances and I'll say no more on that except that I understand he had major problems in trying to convince the police that he didn't commit arson to collect the insurance money. I heard that the insurance company never did settle with him.

+++++

When I got home from work that night I popped the tape I'd gotten from Denny into the VCR, hit PLAY and found out just how big a whore my ex really was. It started out with Helen walking into Denny's office and talking with him for a few minutes and then she stripped while standing in front of him. Naked, she walked around behind the desk and went to her knees in front of him, unzipped him, took out his cock and started sucking on him. After about three minutes of oral she stood up and moved to the couch against the wall. She lay down, spread her legs and began finger fucking herself while she watched Denny undress. When he was naked he walked over to her and she stopped finger fucking herself and waited with open arms while he moved between her legs.

I watched as she took his cock in her right hand and guided it into her cunt. For the next four or five minutes Denny fucked my wife while her hands clutched at him, her nails dug into his back and her legs flailed around. He came in her, pulled away and sat down on his desk chair. Helen ran her fingers through her pussy and then brought them up to her mouth and licked them. She then got up, moved over to him and went to her knees and started trying to get him up again. When he was stiff she got on her hands and knees and he took her from behind. After five minutes of hard fucking he came again, the two of them got dressed and left the office.

The next scene had Helen walking into the office, lifting her skirt and then taking off her panties and throwing them onto Denny's desk. A minute later Denny came into the office, unzipped and took out his cock and Helen turned and bent forward over the desk and Denny walked up behind her and shove himself into her cunt. He fucked her for about five minutes and then he stepped back from her and she turned and went to her knees in front of him and swallowed his cock. She sucked on him until he shot down her throat and a little later he stepped back from her and his limp cock fell out of her mouth. She smiled up at him and made a show of licking her lips and then she stood up, put on her panties and left the room while Denny went back behind the desk and sat down.

The third scene was another fuck session on the couch and the fourth opened with Denny and another man sitting on the couch. The door opened and Helen came in, locked the door behind her and then undressed. She went over to the couch, knelt down and unzipped Denny, took out his cock and then took it in her mouth and sucked on it for a minute. Then she turned to the man sitting next to Denny and did the same to him. Then she alternated between the two men for about five minutes sucking each one for about a minute before moving to the other. Then she stood up, both men got up and undressed and when they were naked Denny sat down on one end of the couch. Helen got on the couch on her hands and knees and began sucking Denny's cock while the other man moved behind her and pushed his cock into her. After that it was just footage of the two men taking turns on her mouth and cunt until they were done with her.

There were two more scenes of Denny and another man taking turns on her and then came the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. It started out with three men sitting naked on the couch while a naked Helen, on her knees in front of them, moved from cock to cock with her mouth. After several minutes of that the three men began taking turns on her. She always had a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt until one man decided he wanted to shove his cock in her ass. Helen didn't seem to care for that idea, but three men didn't seem to care about what she wanted and two of them held her while the third rammed his cock into her ass. It did my heart good to see the agony on her face. The only thing that would have made it better for me was if I could have heard her scream.

The man fucking her pounded her ass hard until he came and then he pulled out of her, walked around in front of her and pushed his slime covered cock in her face. She tried to turn her head and the man grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back to his cock. He pinched her nose and when she opened her mouth to breathe he shoved his shit covered cock into the open hole. I yelled "YES!!!!" as I watched him hold her head in both hands to keep her from pulling away.

While that was happening Denny got behind her and shoved his cock in her ass. He came and moved to her mouth while the third man rammed her ass. Each man took her shit chute one more time and each time Helen had to clean the cock with her mouth. Like I said, it was probably the most disgusting thing I had ever seen, but God, seeing it did me a world of good. The scene ended as Denny was slamming his cock into her ass for the third time while tears ran down her cheeks.

That last scene led me to the last of Helen's lovers that I would know about. One of the three men who took her ass was The Bartender.

To be continued...

*

Author's note:

At the time all this took place VCRs and video cameras were still a figment of someone's imagination. What Denny actually slid across the table to me was a canister containing a reel of regular 8mm film. Suspecting that a lot of readers might not have a clue as to what regular 8 and Super 8mm film might be I used artistic license and substituted a medium they could understand. The reason I couldn't hear Helen's scream was the 8mm film cameras didn't not pick up sound like video cameras do.

I can only guess at the reason for the Hamburger Man to have the film. Since the event took place ages before sexual harassment became common place I doubt that it was meant to cover Denny's ass in case one of his waitresses complained. I can only conclude that he used it for his own personal amusement or the amusement of his friends.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Helen Chronicles Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 231 milliseconds