• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Relieving the Tension

Relieving the Tension

Things have never been too great with my mom and me. She and my dad divorced a long time ago, when I was only about 3, and I am 19 today. School has been really fucked up for me; I'm still in my last semester of grade 12. My mom has been making it hard for me because we hate each other. So last summer right before school started I let her know I would be moving in with my dad. She said fine and my dad was ok with it as well.

Over at my dad's house, which was actually only 20 minutes away, he was remarried for 6 years and she was ok with me moving in as well. We knew each other from before as I used to go by my dad often so we weren't strangers.

My step-mom is gorgeous, she is only 28 and has dark-brown hair and eyes to match, size 32CC cup breasts that look firm and juicy and are as perky as ever. She always wears jeans that are ultra tight which wrap around her thighs and her tight medium-large ass. She had a curvy slender figure and was tanned a medium bronze color. See, I used to restrain myself from jerking off to her because I felt guilty about it, but after one week in the house just a few meters up the hall from her I couldn't resist. One night I went to get something to drink from downstairs and same time she came out of her room in this baby blue satin nightie that came to the top of her thighs. She was a bit caught off guard seeing me in the hall and blushed at the fact that I saw her like that and quickly went into the bathroom. I got some water and went back to my room right away and beat myself off thinking about her.

Two weeks later, I had a half-day off and this is where things became interesting. My dad works from 8:30 to 5:30/6 and takes him a half an hour to get home. I had just decided to skip school that day since it was only half day. I came down at about 10:30 and my step mom was watching TV but she looked like something was wrong. I didn't know what to do so I just went and got something to eat. After I ate I watched a show with her and it was cold outside with winter almost here and we shared the only blanket downstairs. So after the show finished she gave me the remote and said, "Here, watch whatever you want."

"Is anything wrong?" I asked her, trying not to pry. There was a moment of silence and she seemed very vulnerable and was trembling now even though I knew it wasn't from the cold, because we were both warm in the blanket.

"Well.... yes there is actually, but I don't know who to talk to about it, I don't know if I could talk to you about it either." she said.

So I paused to for a brief moment and told her, "Look you need to talk to someone so talk to me I'm here get it off your chest." At the same time I glanced at her chest from mentioning the word but luckily she didn't notice.

"No, I don't know..." she replied in haste.

"Come on, it's not good to keep things pent up. You need to release it," I said. She thought about it and complied and told me that my dad had a drug problem and he couldn't stop himself. She said he knows it's bad but he is addicted and that she was getting less and less attention from him and she was becoming tense. "Oh my god. I don't want to talk about it anymore." She said out of nowhere and went up to her room. Not knowing what else to do and knowing I couldn't just leave her like that after I made her talk I went up to console her. (This is where reality became fantasy).

I went in and she was pacing around the foot of the bed. I sat at the foot of the bed and I told her that we need to finish this she can't keep all of the tension pent up, she needs to let some of it out.

"You don't understand," she told me, "when I said he hasn't been giving me the attention I need lately I meant...err...sexually, and well, I'm ashamed to admit it but I started having thoughts about you downstairs which is why I was embarrassed and came up here."

"Wow" I thought. Almost instinctively I told her "hey don't worry about it I think of you like that all the time!"

"What? Really?" she responded not in an angry or disgusted way at all but more of in a surprised way to my relief.

"Yeah," I said, "I'm sorry I know you're my step mom and I shouldn't think about you like or even be telling you this, it just came out. I know it's wrong."

"Is it? I mean really, we aren't actually related you know, and you are a young boy, you have to be curious."

"Wow, I never thought you would be so cool about this," I told her, "I never tried to peek in when you were changing or anything, but yes I was curious.

"I'm a bit curious too you know. I've never had oral sex and always wondered what it would be like" she said. "How about we work something out, satisfy our curiosities a bit?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I'll let you have a peek at my body if you let me have a practice round on you."

"You mean like a blowjob!" I couldn't believe it; she was thinking that I would be doing HER a favor by getting a blowjob from her.

"Please? I've been watching a lot of porn lately and masturbating with your father always being busy with 'work' lately. I would be pretty good, I'll swallow too."

Before I screwed this up I leapt at the opportunity of a lifetime without trying to be too eager "Sure, if that's what you want." Without wasting time she pushed in the door and it was already dark out being almost 8pm. She shut the blinds and dimmed the lights; I could feel the blood pulsating through my cock now pitching a tent in my nylon shorts. She noticed and smiled which stiffened me up like a log. She reached for the bottom of her silk lavender nightie and wasted no time pulling it over her head and tossing it to the back of the room. Her full round, perky breasts with her hardened brown nipples were staring right at me and I stared back. "Do you like them?" She asked me, all I could do was nod. "Well they are 100% natural and I love 'em too" She then took the four fingers of her right hand and slid them down from under her breasts, across her slender stomach right to her white lacey panties that I only noticed she was wearing now. She massaged her pussy up and down through her panties for a moment before she turned around and pulled them down bending over to show me the most perfectly shaped ass a man could ever think of. I felt a trickle of precum ooze out of the tip of my dick and it was throbbing viciously for some relief.

She came up to me and placed her hands behind my neck and sat directly on me with my cock buried under her bare ass only through my shorts and without warning thrust her tongue into my mouth and sucked mine into hers. To this day I have never experienced a more passionate kiss than that very same I had just gotten from a wife aching to be pleased. I took the opportunity to feel her breasts and they were firm and smooth just as I imagined they would be, at the same time I noticed her hips were gyrating on my cock making me wish I could plow my dick into her pussy all night long.

She got off and got right on her knees and said; "Now it's my turn to have some fun". Ironically, I was thinking the same thing. She slid my shorts off and seemed surprised either that my cock was so stiff or that she didn't expect it to amount to the full eight inches it was. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and licked the trickle of precum off of the tip of my cock and she said "mmmmmmm" with her eyes closed and I then realized how much she was going to enjoy this blowjob. She opened wide and took the whole length down her throat and even removed her hand wrapped around me to consume every last inch. I was shocked that she could deep throat me on her first blowjob and it sent a pulse to my cock that I never had experienced before.

She then used her hands and mouth to make sure I was lubed up really good and went at it. She was bobbing up and down gaining pace but she was using her hand a lot. I told her I wanted her mouth only for now and she said, "Why don't you just fuck my face?" Wow, I didn't think about responding I stood up and she immediately knew. She laid on her back on the bed with her head over the edge. I lined my dick up with hear mouth and shoved it all the way in slowly. When she didn't even gag I let loose and started to bang her face. I held the sides of her head to make sure I had enough force to really drive it down her throat. I pulled out and she looked into my eyes as my cock hung over her face. I then realized I was face-fucking my step mom and I was loving it.

She got off of the bed and took over. She was sucking at slurping at my cock for about 15 minutes when I felt that familiar feeling stirring in my balls. I looked down at her and she looked up and I knew that she knew I was ready. She knew exactly what to do, she used her left hand to cup my balls to feeling when they ready to tense up and she used her right hand to jerk me off while flicking her tongue at the head of my dick. I lost all control and I blew off like a cannon right into her mouth. After that first shot she closed her mouth around the head of my dick and the heat from her mouth made each of the 6 shots after that just as powerful as the first. She sucked at the tip while milking me for every last drop she could muster. This woman wanted it all. She showed me my entire load in her mouth and then gulped it all down and stuck out her tongue to show me it was all gone.

"Thank you" she said looking up at me with her big doe eyes and a pearly white smile. She stood up and I leaned against a wall and her against me with her back facing me and I kissed her shoulders and neck and my cock slowly softened. We both showered and went to bed. From then on she releases her tension (and mine too) all the time but only with blowjobs. I'm not complaining, but I'm still working on how I could one day plow her pussy and bang her luscious ass. I'm allowed to use fingers on her, and that's definitely a start!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Relieving the Tension

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds