• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 07

The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 07

12

The rest of the week flew by as she hadn't seen the kids in almost a week and there were games to play and stories to be read. And there were the nights; nights when Rick was reduced to a quivering wreck.

But even though the rest of the week was fun and family time there was always a little of the 'new' Kathleen awake and in her mind and it was kept awake by two rose bushes that she saw everyday. When had he planted them? What had she been doing while he was outside digging the holes? Was she inside the house at the time? Alone? Could he have come inside and taken her then? She shivered at the thought.

And then there was the thought that had come to her as she had been lying on her bed pounding her pussy with her new dildo: Was her obsession with the cocks of nameless men a hidden desire on her part to have The Watcher? Was he not the ultimate faceless man? Would the day he finally made good on his promise (and she had no doubt that he would) be the end of her new found sexuality or simply a new beginning? Would putting a face to the form in the window put an end to her playing with the cocks of faceless men?

True, she had said she was going to put that behind her once she was moved into the new house, but she was in the new house and the adult bookstore still had happened. Not only had it happened, but she had not even gotten clear of the stores parking lot before she had thought about going back some day.

+++++

One of the things that the move made more difficult was Saturdays. The kids still had seven more weeks to go on their dance classes and nine more weeks before their swimming lessons ended. She still had to get them to dance and pick them up at the pool which meant that she needed to leave the house forty minutes earlier. That wasn't really all that big of a deal, but where it got sticky for Kathleen was that the extra forty minutes or so of travel time coming home, combined with the fact that the course where Rick played golf was closer to the new house than the old, meant that Rick would be home when she got there. That meant that even though she could leave the house dressed to tease at the store when she went shopping, she could not come home that way. She was going to have to find someplace to change after she left the store, but before she picked up the kids.

And she was going to dress to tease. She had given up Billy and Todd, and she wasn't riding the train anymore, but she wasn't, just was not going to give up the feeling she got when she strolled through the store letting men look up her skirt and look down her blouse.

She really didn't need to go shopping that weekend since she had gotten most of what she needed on Thursday. What she did need though, was the feeling she got when she saw the tented pants she left in her wake. She dropped the kids off at dance and drove over to the Wal-Mart parking lot and parked toward the end of the lot. She enjoyed the walk into the store almost as the walk through the store. She smiled as she remembered the man who couldn't take his eyes off of her and ran his cart into the side of a parked car. She also liked the dirty looks she got from the other women as their husbands and boyfriends stared at her.

She did her usual, slowly walking the aisles and stopping in the aisles where men and boys were shopping and bending over to take things off the bottom shelf. Her short skirt would ride up and if the males were lucky they got to see her thong. Her low cut blouse would hang open and show her breasts, totally unfettered by a bra. Several men unobtrusively followed her through the store and she would stop now and then and do something that would cause them to strain their eyes and then she would smile to herself and move on to the next aisle.

She was in "Women's Shoes" when a man came up to her. "How much for a blow job?" he asked.

"What?"

"You heard me. You have to be a hooker. No one else would dress and behave like you do. How much for a blow job?"

At first she was offended, almost outraged, but then she thought, "Isn't that just like I've been behaving?" and she decided to go along.

"Depends honey. You want it here in the store or outside in your

car or are you going to spring for a motel room?"

"What's the difference?"

"This time of day outside in your car might be risky. Some bluenose might see us and call the cops. Likewise here in the store. The only place to do it would be the changing rooms and the clerks in the area might notice and call security who would probably call the cops. When it is risky the price goes up. Price would go down if we went to a motel room, but then you would have the cost of the room on top of whatever I might want so it could be a wash."

"So how much for risky and how much for a room?"

"Oh come on honey, you know I'm not going to commit to anything until I know you aren't a cop."

"How do I prove that?"

"Follow me over to the changing rooms."

She walked away from the man and went over to the changing rooms and he followed. On the way she grabbed a pair of pants off a rack and when they got to the booths she handed the pants to the man and in front of the attendant she said:

"Try these on honey; I think they will look good on you."

As they walked toward the end booth she whispered, "When you go inside leave the door open so I can see. Take out your cock and stroke it a couple of times for me. No cop would do that."

The man went into the booth, unzipped and took out his cock. It was limp, but as he stroked it it began to come to life and soon it was hard and erect. "Are you satisfied I ain't no cop?"

"Yes, I'm satisfied."

"So, how much for a blow job?"

"Here in the booth or in your car two hundred. In a motel room one fifty and you pay for the room."

"What? Are you crazy? I can get it for fifty bucks over on 12th street."

"Then I guess that is where you need to go" and she turned and walked away leaving him standing there with his cock hanging out.

She loaded her groceries into the Suburban, got in and headed for the pool to pick up the kids. She stopped at a gas station and after filling the Suburban she went into the restroom to change. She was hot! The trip through the store and then the encounter with the man had her almost dripping and she sat down on the toilet and began fingering herself. Fucking her hot pussy with her fingers, rubbing her clit while thinking of actually being on her knees sucking off that man in the changing booth got her off in only minutes. She washed her hands, changed out of her "slut suit" and headed off to pick up the kids. That night she pretty much destroyed Rick.

+++++

She hated the first day back to school after a little time off. It didn't matter if it was spring break, summer vacation, Christmas break or something as short as a one or two day teacher's conference, it always took the students one or two days to get their heads back into having to be there. She smiled to herself as she thought that she wasn't helping matters much - at least for the boys who sat in the front row in front of her desk.

Her desk was one of the few desks in the school that didn't have a modesty panel. Before her transformation in the hotel room the lack of a modesty panel on the front of her desk meant nothing since she usually wore pants suits to class. Since that night in the hotel room when her exhibitionistic tendencies were awakened she had taken to wearing skirts and dresses to work. That meant that whoever was sitting directly in front of her desk could look up under her skirt and see what ever it was that she chose to display. She could control what the boys saw by how much she let her skirt ride up when she sat down and how she positioned her legs.

Luckily, she was assigned one of the "short" rooms. Most of the rooms had platforms in the front of the room which raised the teacher and the blackboards so that those in the back rows could better see what was going on. The rooms without the platforms were referred to as "short" rooms. If she were in one of the rooms with a platform - a "tall" room - she couldn't do what she was doing because then the entire class would be able to see up her dress. In a short room only those in the front row and directly in front of her desk could get a look.

The problem of how to make sure that she got boys instead of girls in the front seat was solved by a couple of girls. The two were constantly disrupting the class by whispering and passing notes to each other and so she announced she was going to have assigned seating from then on so she could separate the cliques and knots of friends. Somehow it seemed that boys ended up in the seats directly in front of her. She was careful in her selection of who got to sit in front of her. She picked the boys who appeared to be shy and who the girls didn't pay much attention to. She did not want one of the more experienced boys sitting in front of her and maybe getting ideas.

For her it was all about exhibitionism, about teasing and nothing else. She had seen the photos of female teachers being led away in handcuffs because of sexual affairs with students and she did not want to become one of them Granted, most of them were caught playing around with younger boys and not the eighteen year olds she had in her class, but a student was a student. Teasing, but no, absolutely no touching. As long as she kept it to teasing the worst that could happen is that she might be called into the office and told that she needed to be a little more modest in her manner of dress. Then she would gasp and say, "I had no idea. Oh Lord, I am so mortified" and then go back to wearing her pant suits. No, she would be fine. Some boys were going to get a treat and she would get her thrill and then go home and fuck Rick to death.

+++++

It was her fourth hour and she had just given the class a pop quiz. While the students chewed on their #2 pencils and tried to think of the answers she sat at the desk and looked out over the class. She looked from boy to boy and wondered which of them had gotten hard ons looking at her and thinking about her. She knew that several of them had because she had seen the tents in their trousers.

Her eyes settled on Frank Dinsmore. She had given him a woody several times and that was back before she decided to tease. She had held him after class to discuss an essay he had turned in. She was sitting at her desk and he was standing next to her and she could see that he was doing his best to look down her blouse without being obvious about it. The top she was wearing that day allowed him to see the upper slopes of her breasts and out of the corner of her eye she had seen the lump grow in his trousers. She remembered wishing that she had gone bra less that day.

Sam Barkley in the back row was another one she knew she had made stiff a time or two. She had asked him to stay and help her move some desks one afternoon and before they were done she saw that his pants had bulged a good bit. She remembered thinking that Sam must have been pretty well endowed if the size of the lump in his jeans meant anything. She also remembered wondering if he would have bent her over her desk and taken her if she had been brave enough to make the offer.

She was looking forward to the end of the hour. She had already asked Thomas Sutler to help her move some books during the break between her fourth hour and her final class of the day. She had chosen Thomas because she had noticed him trying to look up her dress and she had seen the lump in his jeans. She smiled to herself as she thought of how hard she was going to try to make him burst through his pants. Thomas had helped her before but that had been back before she had been changed by her night in the hotel room.

+++++

The school was an old one, built during the days following World War Two and when it had been built they had built floor to ceiling bookshelves into the room. These shelves had accumulated books over the years and she had never understood why the books hadn't all been moved to the library, but they hadn't and they collected dust. It didn't seem as though any of the custodial staff figured dusting the books was part of their job description so she had taken on the duty herself.

She got a ladder from Jim, the day custodian, and when Thomas got there she climbed the ladder, took the books off of the top shelf and handed them down to him. Once the top shelf was cleared she wiped the shelf down with a dust rag and then got off the ladder and wiped down the books. When the books were all wiped clean she went back up the ladder and had Thomas start handing the books up to her.

Thomas was maybe two feet from the ladder when they started and she watched out of the corner of her eye as each time he handed her some books he moved closer to the bottom of the ladder until he was standing right at the bottom looking up. She knew he could see up her skirt and she pretended not to notice as she took the books he handed her. As she set the books back on the top shelf she felt that little tingle that told her that her pussy was getting wet. She was turned on knowing that the boy was seeing her panties and she wondered if they had a wet spot on the crotch band and if so, did Thomas know that he was the cause? She knew he was excited because she could see the bulge in his trousers.

She was so turned on knowing that her could see her panty covered pussy, but couldn't touch it that she just had to stop what they were doing so she could go to the bathroom and masturbate. She asked Thomas if he could help her the next day and he said he could and she thanked him and as soon as he was gone she rushed to the women's bathroom and fingered herself to a powerful orgasm. She cleaned herself up and then hurried back to her room for her final class of the day.

The next day she was still so wired about what she had done with Thomas that she spent most of the day thinking about what she was going to do again that afternoon. At the end of her fourth hour she went to the bathroom and removed her panties and put them in her purse. That afternoon started out much the same as the previous day had with Thomas standing just a little away from the ladder, but as he had the day before he inched closer and closer to the ladder until he was at the very bottom and looking up. She saw him looking, but again pretended that she didn't. She could see his hard on throbbing inside his trousers and she knew he could see her pussy so open and with the lips swollen with desire and she adjusted her stance on the ladder to spread her legs wider to give him a better look and she overbalanced and the ladder wobbled. Thomas stuck out his hand to keep her from falling and he touched her leg just as she moved down a step and his hand slid up her leg to come to rest on her bare pussy.

She froze!

"Oh my God," she thought, "A student actually has his hand on my pussy."

That thought galvanized her into action and she scrambled back up the ladder just as Thomas jerked his had away. As soon as Thomas had his hand clear she hurried down the ladder. Thomas was trying to stammer out an apology and while she was turned on almost to the point of screaming she tried to settle Thomas down.

"It wasn't your fault Thomas; it was strictly an accident. And you did keep me from falling so I thank you for that. But you know that we have to keep what happened here to ourselves. We could both be in trouble if anyone ever found out that you touched me, even accidentally. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. I think we had better stop for the day. I need to settle my nerves before my last class. And again Thomas, thank you for keeping me from falling."

As soon as he was gone she hurried from her classroom to the bathroom and masturbated over knowing that one of her students had not only seen her naked pussy, but had touched it. When her last class had ended she was still so turned on that she had to stop at the bathroom for one more finger session before heading home.

That night she went after Rick so hard that she left fingernail scratches on his back.

+++++

Thursday she managed to curb her urges and outside of letting the front row boys see the tops of her nylons she behaved herself. She had just turned off the lights in her classroom and was getting ready to leave when the custodian stopped by her room.

"Miss Kathleen? I found something in the hall that I think you should see."

"What is it Jim?"

"I'm not rightly sure Miss Kathleen, but it has something to do with you and I need for you to see it and tell me what you think."

"Where is it?"

"In my office."

"Well let's go take a quick look. I need to be getting on home."

She followed him to his little office off the gym and when she walked inside she saw Hank sitting on the edge of Jim's desk. Hank was a physical education instructor and he was also the coach of the baseball and basketball teams. Jim closed the door behind her and she heard the sound of the deadbolt being thrown. She turned to Jim and said:

"Just what is it that you thought I needed to see?"

"This" said Hank and she turned back to him and saw that he had his cock out of his pants and was sitting there looking at her while stroking it into an erection. She backed up and was getting ready to turn and run from the room when Jim grabbed her and said:

"You just hold on now missy. You need to hear what we got to say and then if you want to leave you just go on and do it, but I'll tell you up front I don't think prison orange is your color. I don't think you would look good in one of them orange jump suits at all."

"What the hell is this about?"

"Well missy, I just happened to be walking down the hall the other day and as I passed by your room I looked in just as Thomas Sutler ran his hand up your leg and played with your pussy."

"He did no such thing! The ladder wobbled and I almost fell and he put out his hand to steady me."

"Up your skirt? That steadied things? I notice that he didn't jerk it back like he'd touched a hot stove and I didn't notice you swatting his hand away or pull away from him. I didn't stick around to see what happened next cause I didn't want to draw no crowd, but I told Hank here what I seen and asked him what I should do about it."

"And I told Jim that we needed more information," Hank said, "So I called Tom into my office and had a long talk with him. He doesn't remember the incident happening quite the way you do. To him it seemed like you climbed up that ladder for the specific purpose of enticing him. He said you deliberately positioned yourself on the ladder so he could look up your skirt and see your cunt. What other reason would you have for not having any panties on?

"But we like you and don't want to see you get in any trouble so Jim and I have decided not to report you and we talked Thomas into believing that he was mistaken. All we want is for you to show your appreciation by coming over here and sucking my cock while Jim fucks you from behind. You do that and Jim and I won't go to the administration and as long as they don't know they won't call the police."

She looked from Hank to Jim and then back at Hank and shook her head as she said:

"You can't possibly think I'll fall for that? You have no proof that anything happened because nothing did. The ladder wobbled and Thomas stuck out his hand to keep me from falling. It was strictly an accident."

"That may be true and in fact, I'll give you that it probably is, but you know as well as I do that once the accusation is made people will be looking at you for the rest of your life. Half of them may believe your side of it, but the other half will believe that you are as guilty as sin and just managed to get away with it. Of course Thomas will say that he did have his hand up your dress. And it will be on everybody's mind when it comes time to renew your contract and if your contract doesn't get renewed people will just know that it is because the school board didn't believe your story so the stigma will follow you wherever you go. Just give us what we want and you can go on, business as usual, and have no problems."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Kathleen M. Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds