• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Something New Tonight...

Something New Tonight...

It's dark...candlelit. I'm wearing some new sexy lingerie...black and hot pink...side ties. You reach forward and untie the silky ribbons; ripping it from between my legs...I feel the silky material whip between my legs, mmm. A little rough, and that's good...you push me backwards on the bed. My legs, still in my stripper boots, latch around your thighs, crossing over your butt...gripping you into me...you're dressed, doesn't seem fair... You bite my nipple through my bra, and the sensation is amazing. Your tongue works around my nipple...you reach under me to unhook my bra, drag if off me and throw it somewhere... I pull at your shirt, demand that you take it off...of course you do...I'm naked beneath you...except for the boots...you stand up...my legs still wrapped around you...and you reach for the button on your jeans...teasing me, you stop. I sit up, reach for it myself...and you stop me, grabbing my hands...then you ask me if I'm up for some excitement tonight.

I give you a look, but tell you, yes, always...you know I am.

You smile knowingly, then strip off your jeans. You part my legs...forcing them apart...I can do the splits you know, so the flexibility is no problem....and you push them even farther apart...before diving down between my thighs...you hold onto me tight, so tight I know I'll have bruises tomorrow, and I love the idea of being marked by you...your tongue lathes my clit, pushes inside of me, your thumbs pull the lips of my pussy open, and your tongue moves faster in and out of me, farther...deeper...back to my clit...it's swollen, pulsing under your tongue...you make circles with your tongue...you tongue fuck me, in out...up down...I start to shake under you, spasms rocking my body...you hold on tighter to my thighs...keeping me from squirming out from under you...I cum...hard...and you stay there...and I cum again...harder this time...

You slide up my body...you slide inside me, you're so hard, and big...you fill me up...I'm so slick and tight...that's what you're thinking when you slide into me. I'm wet...dripping. You rock me, pounding into me...I grasp your shoulders tight...then scratch my nails down your back...and grabbing your ass...You cum...on my stomach...and that gives you an idea...

The next thing I know...you've grabbed one of the candles...snuffed the flame out...and drip the wax on my bikini area...where I'm used to getting waxed anyway...and it feels so amazing, warm...silky...you run your fingers around in it...making me wiggle again...it tickles...then you peel it off as it hardens...pain, but not bad...good pain...

I wonder if that's your surprise...but no...that's not the interesting plan for the night...I hear a knock...you leave, and come back...with someone else...what the hell? Hmmm she's cute...I don't ask her name and she doesn't offer it...she's hot...not as hot as me of course...but...

You position me on all fours on the floor...kneel in front of me and stick your cock in my mouth...open wide, wider, to take you all in, and as I'm doing that, I feel her slide beneath me, what? Ohmigod, she's on her back, her mouth on me, eating me out...and ohmigod, I never thought I'd get off on this, but she knows exactly what to do, and I know I'm going to come again, and soon, I'm letting you fuck my mouth, my hands are playing with your balls, one hand on your ass, sliding into the area between the your thighs that makes you squirm...then I slide it back farther...I hear your breath sharpen, your hips move faster, pounding into me...you cum in my mouth as I'm cumming in hers...next you flip me over...she licks your balls, your ass, as I sit on your face...my pussy has never been licked so much, I don't know if I can even cum again...I crawl off you...and you take me from behind...doggie style...now she crawls behind you to lick you...and then she moves to take my nipples in her hands, her mouth....I can't handle it...I cum again...

Next, the toys. You grab a dildo, and hand it to me...taking hold of one for my ass...you lube it up...and slowly slowly slide it inside me...as you do, I hold my breath, and oh god it's not bad...not bad at all...then I start with the dildo...this time she just watches...waiting...seeing her opportunity again, she plays with my tits...you pull my hair...I have never cum this many times in one night...I want to the one for my ass on you...but we decide to wait for next time...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Something New Tonight...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 649 milliseconds