• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Truth or Dare

Truth or Dare

Lynn and her 4 girlfriends, Liz, Ashley, Maria and Debbie were at Liz's house. Her parents were gone for the weekend and they were trying to decide what to do. Ashley suggested that they play "Truth or Dare", and that the first time everyone had to choose dare.

They all agreed and everything was fairly normal until it was Lynn's turn. She did not know that the other four girls were a little upset with her because she had gone out with a guy that they all thought was hot and felt that she had been a little too smug about it. The four had gotten together and decided to try and humiliate her a little.

When it came to Lynn's turn the four got their heads together like they were deciding the dare, but they had already picked it. Liz turned to Lynn and told her that her dare was to go to this men's club and dance since it was amateur night. She was very surprised, especially when they told her she would have to strip naked. She was going to say no way, but they would not let her back out. Maria and Debbie had already gone in the back yard and stripped naked and Liz and Ashley had been sent out to run a block naked. Of course, no one had seen the four of them but the girls. Lynn wanted to back out but they would not let her.

They took Liz's car to the club and got Lynn in the contest. What they did not tell her was that they had invited her 3 next door neighbor boys and 5 guys from their class, including the hot guy she had dated. They got her to the dressing room and all left but Debbie, who was feeling a little sorry for Lynn. She told her who had been invited and Lynn gasped.

"I can't go out there and strip!"

"You have to Lynn. It was the deal we made."

Lynn peeked out the door leading to the stage and sure enough, the 8 guys were there in front row seats, with her friends sitting behind them, just waiting for her turn on stage.

Lynn sat back on a chair and thought. If she didn't follow through she might lose her friends, but even so the thought of those guys she knew seeing her was making her stomach clench. Debbie told her she had to go out front and left Lynn in the dressing room. Lynn thought some more and decided to go all out and damn the consequences.

When her turn came, she came out of the door to the stage, completely naked but for heels. She went to the middle of the stage and danced slowly, turning so everyone in the club could see her tits, pussy and ass. Even though she was embarrassed she was getting a little turned on, thinking that everyone there was getting to see more of her than they had ever dreamed they would. Halfway through the first song, she picked out the hot guy and danced up to him. Then she sat back on her ass and spread her legs wide for him, letting him look right up to her pussy. She could feel a tingling between her legs as she did this and watched his eyes as he stared right at her pussy. She reached down and with one hand slowly spread her pussy lips for him. After a few moments of rolling her ass with her legs open, she rolled over to the next guy she knew and did the same thing. She did it for all 8 of them, legs spread wide, totally naked. The guys really enjoyed seeing her, since most of them felt that they would never have a chance at even dating her, let alone seeing her naked.

After her time was up she went off stage to thunderous applause. Lynn was the only one of the amateurs who had been naked all throughout her dances. She was called back as finalist for the voting and won $200.00. She did not know, but this really pissed off Liz, Ashley and Maria.

On the way back to Liz's house the three angry girls whispered in the front seat of the car. Neither Debbie nor Lynn knew that they had invited the guys back to Liz's. They were thinking of how to really get Lynn now. When they got to the house and went inside, they grabbed Lynn and forced her down over a footstool. Liz got two belts and they strapped her legs to two of the legs of the footstool. Lynn struggled, but couldn't stop them and the stool was too heavy for her to move. She was on her knees on one side and her belly was over the stool. The doorbell rang and Liz ran to let the 8 guys in. She brought them to the room that Lynn was in and the four girls sat on either side of her. The guys stopped short when they saw Lynn. Liz handed the hot guy a pair of scissors.

"She is yours, guys."

The hot guy, who was disgusted with Lynn, who had thought that she was a "nice" girl, took the scissors. He looked at Liz.

"She looked good naked, didn't she?"

He grinned and started cutting her shorts off. When they were in pieces, he did her top and bra, then finally her panties. Lynn was again naked, but now in a private house with 8 aroused guys and 4 girls sitting back watching. The hot guy ran his hands up her legs to her pussy and started rubbing Lynn, then sticking a finger, then two inside her. She began to talk….

"No."

"Don't"

"Stop it."

"Leave me alone, damn it."

But as he fingered her she began to get wet. She couldn't help her body reaction. As she felt herself juicing inside and little trickles began to ooze out of her around his thrusting fingers, she said…

"Stop it you bastard!"

"Let me alone, damn it!"

The guy fingered her for quite a while as everyone watched. They were laughing at her, hooting and hollering as she got hotter, juicier and angrier. All of a sudden something happened that the girls did not expect. The guy undid and unzipped his pants, yanked them down and pressed an impressively erect cock to her pussy. He did not care, obviously, who was there and he pushed the head into Lynn's juicy, wet pussy.

"Oh nooooooooo, you asshole" Lynn screamed as she felt her pussy stretched open around the invading cock. She was tight, but slick and with a little effort, he was up her to his balls. He knelt behind her, eyes closed, as he felt her pussy clench on him. Then he started fucking her. His belly hit her ass on each stroke, making her ass jiggle.

"Take it out god damn you!" she screamed as he pounded into her. But he paid no attention to her. He just kept fucking her until he couldn't hold back. With a groan he slammed his cock as far as could into her pussy and she felt the squirts of his come jetting up into her pussy.

"Oh nooooo, he's coming in me!"

The guy held tight to her as he pumped his come into her hot, wet depths. Then with another groan he pulled back and his cock pulled out of her with a sticky, wet sound. He stood up and pulled his pants up and sat down with a satisfied smile on his face. Lynn was screaming to be let loose when another guy got behind her and shoved his cock into her. He began fucking her harder than the first guy, making her tits bounce, slamming her thighs against the stool. Lynn was now starting to cry, but no one paid her any attention. They were watching a thick cock stretching her open, even her 4 girlfriends. Everyone watched hungrily as Lynn was fucked again. The second guy lasted a little longer but soon his cock was shooting come into her. As he pulled away, another came to take his place, but looked at her hole and asked for a towel. With Lynn groaning, Liz ran to get one. The guy took it from her, wiped her dripping pussy and sunk another hard cock into her from behind. Not content to fuck her, he pried her ass cheeks apart, spit between them, and began rubbing her asshole. As he got it good and wet, he forced a finger into her ass, making her shriek as she felt her most private place violated.

Another one of the guys, who had been watching, got in front of her face, took his cock out and pushed against her lips. She tried to get her mouth away, but he held her head and Liz pinched her nose shut. In order to breath, Lynn had to open her mouth, and as soon as she did, a cock was in it. Now Lynn was plugged at both ends by hard, stiff cocks. The guy in front, fucking her mouth, did not last too long and shortly came in her mouth. Lynn choked on the come, but he held her head, keeping his cock in her. She had no choice but to swallow or choke. She swallowed. Tears were running down her cheeks. Come was dribbling out of her mouth. She was still being fucked, with a finger, now two fingers up her ass.

The guy fucking her was stretching her ass open with two fingers and she gave a sigh of relief as she felt his cock slip out of her gooey pussy. But then she shrieked again as she felt the tip of his cock butting against her asshole. Her shrieks became muffled as another cock was shoved into her mouth. She felt a burning sensation as she felt the cock at her ass slowly force her ass open and began to slide into her. He was surprisingly gentle, going slowly, but he did not stop until all his cock was inside her ass. Then slowly he pulled back and thrust into her again. Against Lynn's will her ass began to accommodate the hard cock, until he could fuck into her as though he was in her pussy.

"God she is tight."

Lynn was whimpering now, and before long she took her first load of come up her ass, followed by another in her mouth.

The next three guys took her up her pussy and shot loads of come into her. When all the 8 guys had had her, the entire room sat back and watched as come rolled out of her and ran down her thighs. She had come dripping off her chin and her ass was still slightly distended by the fucking she had got there.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Truth or Dare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds