• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alan & Lani - Juan & Nita

Alan & Lani - Juan & Nita

12

Author's note: To understand who the characters are and what has happened to them so far, you should go read, "Alan Gets Lucky" and "Alan and Nita meet again." This story will make more sense if you read the first two parts. Enjoy.

*

It had been about a month since Alan and Lani had run into Juan and Nita at the bar. That was the time they spent a wonderful weekend together at the beach condo.

Alan and Lani got dressed nice and went back to Alan's favorite bar. There was always good music there, and they both loved to dance.

As they walked in, Juan waved to them and motioned for them to come sit with he and Nita.

Juan stood up and said, "Good to see you two!"

Then he shook Alan's hand and gave Lani a nice kiss on the lips.

Nita had stood up, too, and added, "I'm happy to see you both, also!"

She gave Lani a hug and then kissed Alan hello.

Alan replied, "I'm happy to see you two out having a good time."

Lani added, "Me too! Nice to see you."

They all sat down and started talking about what had happened since they had seen each other last. Juan ordered a round of drinks for everyone. Over the course of the evening, everyone danced, drank, and generally had a good time.

When it got to be closing time, everyone was wondering if anything was going to happen later.

Alan spoke first, "We'd love to continue this party, but Lani and I have to be up early tomorrow. I'm taking her to Catalina Island for the day."

Lani said, "I'm really looking forward to the trip."

Nita spoke up, "I wish Juan would take me somewhere on a nice trip ."

Juan answered her, "I've taken you on lots of trips over the years."

Nita countered, "Yes, but not in a long time."

Alan spoke up, "Maybe the four of us can plan a trip somewhere together."

Lani added, "That would be great fun. What do you say?"

Juan and Nita looked at each other for about two seconds and said right together, "Sounds great!"

Alan said, "Give me your phone number and I'll call you next week."

Then he handed Juan his business card. "This has my office number and our home number on it. Feel free to call us."

Everyone said their good-byes and shared goodnight kisses.

These four were becoming good friends.

Over the next couple of weeks, there were several phone calls back and forth, and then they met at Alan and Lani's one evening.

Juan and Nita parked out front and went up the walk. When they got to the door, Juan rang the bell.

Lani answered the door, "Hi, guys! Come on in."

She gave Nita a big hug and kissed Juan hello.

Alan was just coming down the stairs as they came in. He walked over to them and said, "Hi, Juan." and shook his hand. Then he turned to Nita and said, "Nice to see you. Glad you could come over tonight."

Alan gave Nita a nice kiss hello.

Lani asked, "What can I get you two to drink?"

Both answered, "Iced tea."

Lani headed for the kitchen with Nita following her.

Alan said, "Sit down, Juan. I have some ideas for our trip."

The girls came back with drinks for everyone and sat down.

Nita asked, "What kind of trip are you thinking of?"

Alan started, "Well, we discussed what sorts of things we each like in our phone conversations over the last few days. Here's an idea I think everyone might enjoy. We can rent a nice sized houseboat on Lake Mead, which is real close to Las Vegas. We can stay on the houseboat, explore the lake, do some fishing, get some sun, just generally have fun, and enjoy each other's company."

Lani piped up, "I like the idea, but of course I like most of Alan's ideas for fun!"

Nita spoke up, "How many days were you thinking of, and what does it cost?"

Alan answered, "If we can all arrange to go on a Monday thru Thursday, we can have four days for the same cost as two days on a weekend. About $500 for each couple, which is less than some of the fancy hotels on the strip in Vegas."

Juan answered, "That sounds great to me. We all seem to be getting along so well. And I mean as friends, not just the sex part!"

Nita added, "Yes, we are becoming really good friends. But the sex part has been fun, too!"

Alan continued, "Some people have a problem going out on a houseboat with another couple, because there isn't much privacy. I don't see that as a problem for us though. We've all seen each other!"

Everyone laughed, and nodded in agreement.

Lani spoke, "Maybe we could even sneak off to Vegas for a wild night out."

Nita asked, "Are you thinking about you and Juan, and Alan and I, going as couples for the evening out?"

Lani answered, "Well, it would be fun."

Alan and Juan looked at each other.

Alan spoke first, "Juan, it seems that our wives are plotting again."

Juan answered, "Well, they haven't had a bad plan yet. I'm okay with it."

Alan continued, "Sounds like a fun plan to me."

Lani spoke up, "We girls have been talking on the phone, too, you know. We thought you guys might like to have one wild night while we are on a trip out of town. We don't want to trade partners too often, it would take the thrill out of it. But for one night, I think it would be fun."

Nita added, "We don't want things to get out of hand. So, is everyone okay with just doing it once in a while, for fun and to add a little spice to life?"

They all looked at each other, everyone smiled, and nodded okay.

Alan said, "I'm glad we have all become good friends, and that everyone is okay with adding just a little spice, trading partners just once in a while, to have some extra fun, with it not getting out of control, and with no one feeling threatened or pressured."

Juan answered, "Nita and I have talked about this subject, as I'm sure you two have. We are happy, too, that we have all become good friends, with only an occasional fringe benefit!"

Everyone laughed. It was good to be with friends.

The four of them enjoyed the rest of the evening together, discussing the planned trip, and other possibilities for the future. Finally it was time for Juan and Nita to go home. That old thing called work!

They said goodnight to each other, and Juan kissed Lani goodnight

While Alan was kissing Nita. Juan and Alan shook hands, the girls gave each other a big hug, then Juan and Nita headed for home.

Yes, these four were becoming really good friends!

It took about three weeks to work out all the details. Everyone had to get the same week off for vacation. Alan had to make the reservation for the houseboat. Figuring out what clothes to take was easy for Alan and Juan, but of course the girls wanted a couple of new things to take to surprise the guys.

They got together one Saturday and went shopping. When Nita arrived at Alan and Lani's that Saturday morning, she was very happy.

Juan hadn't taken her on a trip in a while, and now she was going shopping with her new friend, Lani, to buy a couple of new sexy things for the trip.

Alan greeted her at the door, "Good morning, Nita." And kissed her hello. Then he said, "Lani will be down in a minute."

Lani came bouncing down the stairs with a big grin on her face.

"Hi, Nita! Are you ready to go shopping?"

Nita answered, "I haven't gone shopping in it seems like forever. Let's go!"

Both girls kissed Alan good-bye. He reminded them as they were leaving, "Don't buy too many things. We're only going for a short week."

The girls were talking and laughing as they went down the walk to Nita's car. Alan waved and closed the door.

Lani and Nita wanted to make the guys happy, so they were going to buy some very sexy things for the trip.

Lani asked, "Nita, do you have a really skimpy bikini, or do we need to buy a couple?"

Nita answered, "I have one, but it's pretty old. I think I want a new one to surprise Juan. Are you going to get a new one?"

Lani responded, "Yes, I have a couple at home, but I want a new one for this trip."

They got to the mall and parked. Into the mall they went, talking away like girls always do. They found a swim suit specialty shop that had lots of selections.

Nita asked, "How skimpy a one are you going to buy?"

Lani answered, "Something with really bright colors, other wise the guys might miss it!"

Nita questioned, "That tiny, huh?"

Lani told Nita, "Why not! You may be a little older than me, but you still have a fantastic body. It will be fun to change as soon as we are on the houseboat, and see if Alan can concentrate on getting the boat underway."

Nita agreed, "Okay, you pick one out for me, too."

They looked at several, then tried a few on, and when they left the store each was carrying a very small bag containing a brightly colored, string bikini. If you put all the material from both bikinis together, it might have made half a handkerchief! Nita's was bright yellow which looked fantastic on her darker skin. Lani's was fluorescent pink which contrasted nicely with her skin tone. They were happy with their purchases, very sexy, and barely legal!"

Next, they went shopping for sexy dresses for the night out in Vegas.

After checking out a few stores, looking at several options, and trying on the few they liked best, each finally had the dress of their choice, in the bag, ready to wow the guys. They agreed not to let the guys see what they had bought until they put things on, after they were on the boat. They stopped for lunch, and enjoyed more girl talk.

Lani commented, "You really want my Alan to be in a frisky mood for our night out in Vegas. That little dress you bought should have his motor running all night!"

Nita answered, "What? Just because it is too short to dare bend over in, and cut so low and deep in front that I may spill out of it! I hope he likes it."

Lani answered, "Believe me, he will love it! And peach is such a great color for you."

Nita went on, "And what about that scrap of material you call a dress, to turn my Juan on?

Lani responded, "I know my Alan would like it. He says lime green suits me. Like sherbet, lickable! And I hope it does turn Juan on. If he is going to be mine for the night, that's how I want him to be! And of course, it is such fine, sheer material, that I can't wear anything under it.

I wouldn't want to have panty lines showing, and being basically a backless halter style, I can't wear a bra either."

Nita teased, "If you are not wearing anything under your little dress, neither am I! We are such naughty, but loving wives!"

Lani agreed, "Absolutely!"

They headed for the car. When they got back to Lani's, she hopped out and reminded Nita, "Remember, don't let Juan see your new bikini or your new dress. I'm just going to tell Alan that he has to wait!"

Nita answered, "It will be fun to see the surprised looks on their faces.

See ya, girlfriend!"

Nita headed for home. Lani went up the walk and into the apartment.

Alan got up from where he was sitting watching a ball game. He pulled her in tight and kissed her sensuously. "Let me see what you bought."

Lani laughed, "Sorry, you will just have to wait and see what I bought after we are on the boat, and I have put things on for you, and for Juan, to see."

At Juan's house, Nita was just arriving home. He walked out to greet her and opened her door for her to get out. She got out and gave him a big hug and a deep kiss.

She said, "You and Alan are both going to love what Lani and I bought today!"

Juan said quickly, "Let me see what you bought."

Nita just smiled and said, "Lani says you both have to wait until we are on the houseboat. Then you can see." She walked off toward the house, leaving Juan just standing there wondering. Finally he followed her into the house.

The guys were just going to have to wait, and be pleasantly surprised.

After what seemed like an awfully long wait, it was time to get ready for the week away. Each couple was busy packing things, clothes (with the girls not letting the guys see what they had bought!), fishing gear, sunscreen, and personal items.

The Plan was for Alan and Lani to take their SUV, and pick up Juan and Nita on Sunday morning about 10:00. Alan figured that since it was only about 350 miles, it would take something like 7 hours, allowing stops for fuel, lunch, and bathroom stops.

They would be in Henderson, Nevada, by late afternoon. They had a motel room with two double beds reserved for the night. They would go out for a nice dinner, and just relax that evening. Then they would be ready to drive on down Lake Mead Drive to the marina on Monday morning. Once they took care of the paperwork at the boat office and got out of state fishing licenses for the guys, they could move their stuff from the SUV to the houseboat. Then the four days of fun could begin!

Monday morning saw everyone up, dressed casual, and going to a close by restaurant for breakfast. They stopped at a big grocery store, and bought everything they thought they might possibly need while on the water. Then it was on down to the marina at Lake Mead. Alan and Juan went in and took care of things at the boat office. The attendant told them to drive on down to their boat, and he would be down to give them a quick run down on the operation of the house boat.

Alan and Juan got back in the SUV and drove down to the dock. Everyone got out, just looking around at the marina. The boat attendant came and they all boarded the house boat. He gave everyone a quick tour of the boat and its features, and then showed the guys the operations for the boat. All the things about starting, backing, steering, docking, beach docking and anchoring.

When the attendant was sure the guys had no more questions and felt comfortable with operating the boat, he said, "Enjoy your time on our beautiful lake. Be careful and have fun."

All four answered together, "We intend to!"

The attendant left, and the four of them started carrying their things from the SUV onto the houseboat. The houseboat was just like a small floating, two bedroom apartment, on a 50 foot boat.

It had big twin outboard motors. It was completely furnished, the fuel tanks were full as were the fresh water tanks.

As soon as everything was on-board, the girls each went into their bedroom to change clothes. Alan went and parked the SUV in the marina lot, and came back to the boat.

When Alan was coming back aboard the boat, Juan was waiting for him.

Juan said, "The girls went to change clothes. Lets get this thing untied and ready to get underway."

Alan had just gotten to the control console, when Lani and Nita walked out of the bedrooms in their new tiny bikinis, and up to where Alan was. Juan was standing at the bow of the boat, ready to cast off the dock line.

Juan exclaimed, "You two look like you want to get lots of sun....

and lots of attention! Lani, you are a great influence on my Nita!"

Alan added, "Beautiful weather, a beautiful lake, and two beautiful, sexy ladies! Juan, we must be living right!"

With that he hit one starter button and then the second. Twin outboard motors came to life. Juan cast the bow line off, and Alan shifted into reverse. He slowly backed the houseboat clear of the dock, then swung the rear of the boat to the left. He shifted to forward, swung the steering to the right, and eased the throttles up.

They were on their way! This was living!

They were just going to motor out to the middle of the lake, which wasn't busy like it would be on a weekend, and stop for lunch. Alan was playing with the controls a bit to get used to how the boat handled. He had operated several other boats before, but not a 50 footer. He soon felt comfortable, and they were just cruising along. No hurry. As soon as the dock faded from view in the distance, the girls walked to the bow area, right in front of where Alan at the controls and Juan was standing beside him.

Nita spoke first, "We don't want tan lines!" As she stripped out of her tiny bikini.

Lani added, "No, not even little tan lines!" As she stripped, too.

Juan said, "I think I'm going to like this house boating thing even better than RVing! Would you ladies like someone to help you with sunscreen!"

Both answered, "Sure!"

Alan piped up, "No fair! I'm busy piloting the boat. But then, maybe that makes me the Captain, and I can give the orders! Lani, would you bring me a cold Coke, please?"

Lani answered, "Aye, Aye, Sir!" And headed for the galley. She came back with four cans of cold drinks.

It wasn't long before they were out where there were no other boats.

Alan throttled the motors down, and then shut them off. The boat wouldn't drift very far while they were having lunch.

Lunch was enjoyed in the deck chairs on the aft deck. When they were finished, Juan said, "Let's go find that cove the attendant showed us on our map. I want to get wet."

Alan fired the motors up, and they were underway. The cove was easy to find, and when they saw it, they marveled at how pretty it was. Blue water, a white sandy beach, and no one else there!

Alan eased the bow of the boat up onto the beach, and shut everything down. Juan tossed an anchor out off the stern of the boat to help stabilize it. They could climb down the bow ladder, right onto the beach. This was a great place to spend the first night. Fishing could wait until tomorrow!

The guys stripped out of their shorts and tennis shoes. Now everyone was naked. Alan grabbed a Frisbee and Juan lowered the bow ladder.

Everyone went down onto the beach. They had a spirited game of Frisbee for a little while. Finally Juan yelled, "Last one in the water has to fix lunch!" And dashed for the water. Everyone else joined in the race. Nita was the last one in.

They swam and splashed, chased each other around, and whenever Alan or Juan caught one of the girls, it always resulted in bare hugs and a few kisses. The girls weren't trying very hard to get away!

When they tired of this little game, they got out of the water and walked up on the beach, and over to the bow of the boat.

Alan said, "As Captain, I hereby order Lani to go aboard and get each of us the towel we forgot to bring to the beach with us."

Lani answered, "Aye, Aye, Sir! I'm at your service, Sir."

Alan teased, "Does that mean that my command, will be your wish?"

Lani rebutted, "I think the saying goes, your wish is my command."

Nita interrupted them, "I think everyone's wishes will be fulfilled before the trip is over."

Juan chimed in, "That's great! I have a long wish list!"

Lani went aboard and got the towels for everyone. She came back to the top of the ladder and said, "Right now, I'm the only one on the boat, so I guess that means I'm in charge. Everyone say please, and I'll give you a towel. When you are dry, you may come aboard."

The others all said, "Please?"

Lani tossed each of them a big towel. They dried off and then climbed up the bow ladder. Lani went to the galley to help Nita fix lunch. They all sat in deck chairs out on the aft deck in the nice sunshine for lunch.

When they had finished eating, Alan spoke up, "You girls need some sunscreen, especially those tender bits that aren't usually exposed to the sun. And this time it is my turn to help!"

Nita stood up and walked back inside to get the sunscreen. When she came back out she walked right up in front of Alan.

She handed him the bottle and said, "Don't miss anywhere!"

He answered her, "Don't you worry, better to cover the tender parts twice, than take a chance on missing a spot!"

Lani stood up and walked over, "I'm next."

When Alan finished putting lotion all over Nita, and doing the tender areas twice, he said, "Okay, Lani, It's your turn."

Juan spoke up, "Alan, I think this is really, your turn!"

Everyone laughed. Alan started to put sunscreen on himself, but Nita interrupted him, "Let me help you, we certainly don't want certain places to get sunburned."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Alan & Lani - Juan & Nita

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds