• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 02

A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 02

I couldn't believe it, the complete insanity just wouldn't stop. This case had somehow continued, through the depositions, the DNA testing and even into some psychiatric evaluations. Of course, while all these preliminaries were underway, I was sitting in a jail cell since I couldn't cover bail. My court appointed lawyer was next to helpless, so I had to watch all the insanity while behind bars.

As expected, the DNA proved that the baby was not mine, but the district attorney continued investigating the rape. Apparently they came up with an eye witness, some who supposedly was looking in and witnessed the rape. All I could do by that time was wait until we got to court and let the judge hear the lunacy of it all.

Well, once in court, I was further surprised when the case wasn't immediately tossed and I had to sit with my lawyer and try not to gag as the district attorney introduced the case, with an especially detailed analysis of the psychological impact that a rape could have on a person. I didn't doubt any of the information he discussed, but everyone just continued ignoring the fact that I wasn't present when I raped the woman.

The prosecutor opened by calling the woman I knew as Jessica1982 to the stand. When she stated her name to the court I learned her actual name was Andrea Jessica Bawmorn. After she was sworn in, the prosecutor asked her what happened that night.

She looked at me and then back at the spectators. After a deep breath, she started, "We first met a poetry reading in a bookstore. He had been sitting next to me as we listened to the other poets read. When my turn came, I got up and read several poems and then sat back down in the same seat.

"While we waited for some of the other poets to begin reading, Jack... the defendant said he liked my poetry and asked me out to dinner. He seemed friendly and seriously interested in poetry, so I said yes. After the reading was finished we went to dinner and then he offered to walk me back to my car. I explained I wasn't driving and tried to say, 'Goodnight,' there at the restaurant, but he asked if he could walk me home.

"When we got to the building he followed me inside and then got on the elevator with me. While on the elevator, he assaulted me for the first time."

"He assaulted you on the elevator?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes, he leaned forward and kissed me. I was shocked, I didn't know him, I didn't want to... to do that. I couldn't speak, I just stood there, terrified. After that, I guess I wasn't thinking straight because I just walked to my apartment and opened the door as if he wasn't there. Before I knew what was happening next, he was sitting on my couch reading my poetry from the books I had on the table.

"Since some of the poems in my books are of an erotic nature, I was very uncomfortable with him reading them while we were alone in the apartment. He told me to sit down and handed me the book demanding I read a poem. I tried to find one that wasn't too suggestive, but he grabbed it back from me and leafed through the book, selecting a very erotic poem.

I tried to turn the page and read another, but he demanded I read that one. Well, when I finished reading, he went crazy with lust, grabbing me and kissing me. His tongue pushed into my mouth and his hands grabbed my breasts. I tried to push him away, move his hands from my breasts and I said 'No.'

"You said no?" the prosecutor asked.

"Yes, I told him, 'No!'"

"And did he stop?"

"No, when I pushed his hand from my breast, he reached down and put his hand under my dress. I tried to push his hand away again, but I wasn't strong enough. He then leaned on me, holding me down as he unfastened his pants and took it out."

"It?" the prosecutor asked.

"His... his member. He took it out and I begged him to stop."

"You asked him to stop once again?"

"Not just once, I begged him to stop over and over."

"He still didn't stop?"

"No, he pulled up my dress and then... then... and then he pushed it into me. I tried to get away, but I couldn't. He was too strong and he kept pushing into me, he pushed into me..." she said weeping.

The prosecutor then asked the judge for a recess before she had to face my attorney. The judge decided to adjourn for the day and I had to spend another night in jail. All I could do was look forward to the next day when the truth would come out and the lunacy would end.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds