• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 04

A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 04

My lawyer and the prosecutor returned from the judge's chamber in about fifteen minutes and then, a few minutes we all stood up as the judge returned. The judge asked my lawyer if he had any more questions for my accuser. He replied no and leaned back in his chair.

The prosecutor then called several psychologists and psychiatrists to testify about online relationships and reality disorders. The so-called experts were way out there with their theories, but, unable to afford experts of our own, all we could do was count on my lawyer's feeble cross examinations. Somehow, the prosecution was arguing that the woman had gotten so involved in our cyber dates that she became detached from reality.

Several of the woman's friends were called to the stand and based on conversations they had with her, they were convinced the woman was really cheating on her husband and cheating with me. When my lawyer finally got around to objecting because all this was hearsay it was too late. For some reason, the judge allowed the testimony to stand.

Finally, they got around to calling the "eyewitness" to the rape. While, until the trial had started, I had no idea that the woman was married, I wasn't surprised that somehow her husband "witnessed" what happened. It turns out my lawyer knew about the marriage, but didn't think it really mattered.

After the husband was sworn in the prosecutor simply asked what he had witnessed that night. The husband glared at me and began, "My wife was brutally raped!"

I elbowed my lawyer, hoping he'd stand up and object but he just gave me a dirty look and then nodded up at the judge.

"Can you be a little more specific, perhaps give us some more details?" the prosecutor asked.

"I could see them, I was in another room. At first I thought maybe it was just something innocent. My wife was trying to get her poetry published and sometimes had people over to read her work. Well, it all seemed fine until he..." he growled, pointing at me.

The prosecutor interjected, "Please make a note that the witness pointed to the accused."

"So noted," the judge replied and then nodded to the witness.

"Like I said, it all seemed fine until suddenly he leaned forward and kissed her. Not just a light kiss, his tongue... his tongue forced its way into her mouth. She started struggling then, but he grabbed her tits and squeezed them. I wanted to rush in and kick his ass, but I don't know. I just froze.

"I think the doctor's called it some type of shock paralysis..."

"Objection," my lawyer finally stood up and did something. "The witness is not an expert, we've had no testimony..."

"Understood, I will not consider the testimony. The witness is directed to simply tell what happened."

"Well, I just couldn't move. He put his disgusting hand up her dress as she begged him to stop. Then he opened his pants and pulled out his cock, scrawny little thing that it was."

I elbowed my lawyer again, but he just looked at me and shrugged.

"As much as she fought him, he got it in her and well, raped her. It happened very quickly, I mean he pushed it in only a few times and then he stopped. He finished I guess. He got up, fixed his pants and then kissed my wife on the head, saying he liked her poetry. I wanted to kill him.

"After that, he walked out of the apartment as if nothing happened. I rushed into my wife, but she told me not to call police, not to press charges. So I left it alone. Later, when she got pregnant, I can't have kids... some childhood disease. Anyway, when she got pregnant and he refused to pay us we..."

"Thank you Mr. Bawmorn, I think you have described the events well," the prosecutor interrupted. "No more questions your honor."

My lawyer stood up and asked, "Now did you watch this happen?"

"Yes, right before my eyes."

"But, your wife and the prosecution both said it was all on computer."

"Yes, I was on another computer, hooked up so I could see what was on her screen."

"So you really didn't witness a rape, you simply read the words you wife and my client exchanged correct?"

"Like the doctors said, it didn't matter, he raped her."

"No more questions you honor," my lawyer said. He then proceeded to rest his case stating there was no rape, that it was all a fantasy played out in an instant message. I had wanted to take the stand, but then again, maybe just stating the obvious was the best defense.

Closing arguments were laughable as the prosecution pursued the theory that I could rape the woman by simply writing about it in an instant message. My lawyer's response was brief, asking how I could have raped someone I never was within ten miles of. "Simple enough," I thought.

We had declined a jury trial which seemed like a good decision when we started. Of course I never counted on the fact that my lawyer was an enthusiastic cyber sex freak. When the judge caught his wife in the mist of a monumental cyber fuck with my lawyer my case was decided.

Today is moving day, I'm moving out of my jail cell over to spent three to five years in the state pen. I sure hope my cell mate is friendly.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 234 milliseconds