• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black BBW and Bisexual Studs

Black BBW and Bisexual Studs

Rita Cletus is her name. A tall, large black woman with dark brown skin, short hair and rather plain features. What attracts a lot of men to this dame is not her face but rather her thick body, large breasts and large, plump buttocks. By trade, she's a truck driver. When she's not on the road, she's a sexual adventuress. Traveling the state of Massachusetts while seeking interesting and kinky people to engage in sexual congress with. This is her hidden passion. Nobody knows this about her, though. She maintains the appearance of a hard-working, church-going, honest black woman. However, when she cannot resist her urges any longer, she goes on the road and looks for others like herself.

Today, Rita is going to visit two people she met over the web. Anthony Brown and James Blake. Anthony and James are a gay couple she met in the chat rooms. She has been talking to them for about a year now. They even spoke on the telephone a few times. Now, she was eager to meet them. Rita drove to Boston and parked her truck in a special hangar in the Back Bay Station. She stepped out, and went to the restaurant where she had agreed to meet the two gay gentlemen. Surely enough, there they were. Anthony was a tall, good-looking black man with light brown skin and curly hair. His partner James was a tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed Irishman. Both of them looked real good. Rita smiled and introduced herself. They sat down and ate dinner.

Rita told them about her job. Working as a truck driver for a small company. She liked the men she worked with and also loved the road. Everything was fine, except for her constant need for extreme stimulation. They told her their story. Anthony was a police officer in the Boston area. He met James when he was a rookie on the force. James was a lawyer. They fell in love. A young bisexual black man falling in love with an openly gay lawyer. They eventually moved in together and Anthony came out to his parents, friends and co-workers. Anthony loved his partner James but he was bisexual, not completely gay. He still desired women from time to time. That's why they arranged to bring a woman into their relationship.

Rita listened to them as they spoke. She had never met anyone like those two. They were good-looking, educated men. Openly queer and living together. They really were something. They shared stories. Anthony told them about Mary Claire, the young Haitian woman he was dating before he hooked up with James. When news of Anthony's affair with a man broke out, Mary hadn't taken it well. Anthony had come clean to her. He loved James. It wasn't just sex. He really wanted to spend the rest of his life with another man. Mary didn't understand. Anthony felt bad about it but he had a life to lead and a man he loved. He moved on with his life.

Rita looked at Anthony and James. They really made quite the couple. They were so beautiful, in a masculine sort of way. Next to them, she was rather plain, though her curvy form had its definite appeal. She told them the story of her relationship with Jessica O'Leary, the young woman she had been living with since high school. Jessica O'Leary was a tall, good-looking woman of Irish and African-American descent. Rita met her at a time when she was confused about her sexuality. They fell in love. For years, Rita lived with her. They were a couple. Then, Rita met Eric, a handsome young black man from the hood. Rita's powerful attraction to Eric led her to spend the night with him once. Rita hadn't been with a man in a long time. Eric was a passionate stud. He changed her outlook on sex and rocked her world. When Jessica found out, she dumped Rita. Ever since, Rita had been living the lifestyle of a sexual nomad. Experimenting with both men and women, yet never settling down.

After talking with the two studs for hours, they decided to head home for some much-needed fun. Anthony and James lived in an apartment off Commonwealth Avenue in Boston. They gave Rita a tour. She admired the place. Three bedrooms, a kitchen, a large living room with a fireplace, a garage for two and two bathrooms. It was a really nice place. What really caught her attention was the king-sized bed in the largest of the bedrooms. She licked her lips. The fun they were going to have in there was making her salivate. So, without further ado, they got started. Anthony and James sat on the bed and watched as Rita undressed. Slowly, she removed her clothing and revealed her thick, sexy body. Anthony licked his lips in appreciation. James smiled, and told her to continue. And continue she did, turning around and giving the two studs a good look at her thick bubble butt.

While Rita paraded her sexy self around, Anthony and James undressed. Rita stood there, watching as they got naked. Anthony was a good-looking black stud alright, with his muscular body and visibly long and thick cock. James was equally well-endowed and sexy. His lean body was muscular and athletic. Anthony pulled his partner into his arms and kissed him passionately on the lips. Rita watched, fingering herself as the two studs started doing their thing on the bed. She pulled a chair to her and sat comfortably while they went at it.

James kissed Anthony, and began to caress his sexy body. Anthony moaned under James sexy touching. He kissed a path from Anthony's neck to his chest, and sucked on his chest hairs. He made his way to Anthony's groin, and kissed his sex. Anthony's cock stiffened as James took him in hand and began stroking him. Rita watched, fingering herself. She thrust two fingers into her pussy, masturbating as the two sexy studs sucked and fucked. For some reason, man-to-man sex had always turned her on. In fact, her home computer was loaded with gay porn. She couldn't get enough of it on the web and now, she was watching a live performance. James sucked on Anthony's thick black dick and Anthony closed his eyes, enjoying what his partner was doing to him.

James was a really good cocksucker, by the looks of him. Rita watched as Anthony gripped his partner's head and began moaning in pleasure. That's it. Why be a spectator when you can participate? The big black woman decided to give the gay stud some help with his cock sucking duties. Rita joined in, and licked Anthony's balls while James sucked his cock. She liked the taste of him. Nice and salty, just right. The woman and the gay man worked the bisexual stud for some time before he finally came. When he did, both of them drank his seed.

Rita and James looked at each other, and smiled. Yeah, Anthony was pleased with the both of them. Now, the question is, who's going to ride his cock first? Since James was Anthony's other half, he got first dibs. Rita put a condom on Anthony's thick black dick and greased him up with lube. James climbed on top of Anthony and lowered himself on his partner's cock. Anthony placed both his hands on James hips and thrust into him. Rita watched as Anthony began to fuck James butt hole like there was no tomorrow. Damn, Anthony was well-endowed and really knew how to use it. As he pounded James with his thrusts, the gay Irishman screamed in sheer pleasure. The nonstop sucking and fucking action went on for many passionate moments during which Rita got wet as a puddle from watching them go at it. Afterwards, James collapsed in Anthony's arms and Anthony kissed him and cradled him. The whole scene was so touching that Rita almost felt like an intruder. Almost.

A few moments later, James and Rita revived Anthony's dick and got him ready for round two with their spectacular oral skills. Rita looked at Anthony. Damn, he was the sexiest black man she'd seen in ages. She definitely wanted some of that. He kissed her, and then pulled her to him. Rita playfully pulled away from him, and told him that she had something different in mind. She wanted him to fuck her the way he just fucked James. James smiled at Rita and happily handed the condoms and lubricant. Rita smiled.

A few moments later, Rita was on all fours and Anthony positioned himself behind her. He spread her butt cheeks wide open, and guided his cock into her asshole. Holding her by those wide hips of hers, he thrust into her. Rita felt Anthony's thick member entering her nether regions. Even with the lube, he felt huge. He held her by the hips with those strong hands of his and began to fuck her. At first, he was slow and steady, then he fucked her hard. It hurt like hell. Murderously so. She screamed. She howled. She almost tried to flee. His strong grip held her into place. Burying her face into the pillow, she let go and he took her. Plunging his hard cock into her tight crevasse. Probing her dark depths. Exploring her tight back door. Slowly but surely, the pain faded, and was replaced by a curious feeling of fullness. A truly wonderful feeling. At last, Rita relaxed, and enjoyed.

A short while later, Anthony came inside her, and Rita shrieked loud enough to wake the dead. Anthony lay on top of her, panting. She turned around and kissed him. James smiled at them both. All three of them laughed. Half an hour later, they had showered and Rita took her leave of those two sexy studs. They traded cell phone numbers and P.O. boxes. As Rita went back to the Back Bay Station to pick up her truck, she smiled. Promised herself that this wasn't the last time she'd hook up with these two. She had just discovered a brand new pleasure, and she intended to explore it fully.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Black BBW and Bisexual Studs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 256 milliseconds