• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Step Daughter Ch. 04

The Step Daughter Ch. 04

I drove out towards the suburbs with Jan curled up on the seat beside me, she looked almost childlike except for her incredible tits! "Pull your tits out of your dress, slut I want you to play with them," I commanded as I pulled her soft warm body closer to me. My little toy did as she was told without hesitation slipping her giant melons out of their confines as we drove. The dress keep her breasts pulled up and out so they looked even big than ever.

"May I rub my nipples for you sir," Jan asked as the combination of her arousal and the cool night air caused her little rosebud nipples to become hard as rocks. God she is becoming just what I want, the perfect slut!

"Yes, but only the tips and very gently, just tease them," I replied while adjusting my rearview mirror so I could watch. Jan did as she was told and began to tease her hard nipples lightly with just the tip of one finger. After a minute or so she began to scrim around in her seat as the teasing began to have the effect I hoped it would. "Do you want me to fuck you slut?" I asked turning off down a deserted dirt road.

"Yes sir, if it pleases you, Master," Jan answered as her lust built up while she continued to tease herself. I reached over to her soft body and gently stroked her incredibility wet cunt until she threw her head back and moaned "Please Master fuck your slut she needs you so bad!"

"Very well, but first you must answer a question, did you lie to me about cumming today?" I asked already knowing from the look Jan gave earlier that she probably had lied.

"I'm so sorry Master I tried to hold back but I became so much a part of the movie I couldn't help myself, please forgive me it won't happen again," Jan whimpered as I pulled the car to a stop.

"I'll make sure it doesn't; get out of the car now!" I commanded her as my anger built, then I continued, "Lay face down on the hood with your arms out and your feet spread as wide you can. Don't make a sound. If you do things will be much worst for you!" I pushed her dress up to her waist until her petite ass was bare and ready for what was to come. "Two things are going to happen slut, first you shall receive five lashes from my belt for lying then you will replace the organism you stole for me by not cumming when I fuck my cock into you. Now if you make a sound that lash will not count. So let's begin!" I said as removed my belt.

"WACK!" came the first blow and Jan didn't make a sound. "WACK" came the second slightly harder blow and still not a sound. "WACK" came the third even harder blow and she still held back her cries. "WACK" came the fourth mighty blow and still nothing came from her pretty mouth. Finally I hesitated to allow her to think about what this last blow would do to her welt reddened ass cheeks. "WACK" with all my might I came down on her sweet body, and still she held back. My cock was about to explode as I realized her willingness to please me over shadowed the pain I was giving her. I hoped that she would soon be truly mine, body and soul.

"NOW I'll take my organism back slut" I stated while guiding my lust swollen cock into Jan's hot steaming cunt. "If you cum slut I'll start the punishment over!" I grunted as I began to pounded away at her tiny body like a man on fire. The hotness of her sex was unbelievable and I couldn't hold back long as I rammed her body roughly against the hood. She never moved but did began to whimper and cry as her passion became almost unbearable. I came inside her without a sound, her soft sexy body laying there so helpless under me, my lust satisfied I cradled her gently in my arms, laid her softly on the car seat and stroked her pretty face.

"Pease forgive me Master" Jan moaned softly up at me, her big blue eyes still glistening with tears. "I'm so sorry Sir, I'll..." she tried to continue, but as I held my hand to her lips.

"You have paid the price for your mistake and learned a lesson; now speak of it no more! I have better things for you think about." I told her as I pulled her close to me. "Much better!" I repeated while holding her soft little body as we drove towards my place and our weekend of pain and pleasure.

Later at my home.

Jan was pretty well spent physically when we arrive so I allowed her a warm bath and some rest in my room while I prepared my place of pain and pleasure. When I returned to the room my little sex toy was standing there waiting for me wearing the night gown I had sent her and effect was incredible. The red silk and black lace negligee barely covered her smooth shaven sex mound and cupped under her fully exposed breasts. It acted like a push up bra and made her well endowed chest look even more spectacular than it normally did.

"Dose my appearance please you Master?" my super sex toy asked demurely as she turned and modeled for my lust filled eyes. "I hope I please you, Sir, and if I do maybe you will want me?" she questioned obviously in need of my sexual attention.

Without saying a word I walked slowly around Jan's fantastically sexy body, devouring her semi nude body with my eyes as I went. Removing my robe I sat down on the bed and asked "Do you need me slut or are you playing a game with me?"

"Master I couldn't play games with you, I do NEED you. PLEASE take me and do anything you wish with me, I only want to please you." Jan stated as she stood before her half naked body ready for my use as I saw fit.

"Talk enough talk, little one come to me!" I commanded while rolling onto the bed and pulling Jan's beautiful sexy body down to my waiting arms. I began to gently fondle her wonderful breasts while suckling her hard nipples, her breathing soon became heavy as I increased my attention to her huge heaving tits and started to roam my hands all over her body. As I slowly kissed my down her body, she spread herself open for me as if to invite me to taste her sex. My fingers genteelly opened the moist lips of her warm sex mound and revealed her hard rosebud clit to me. I began to lightly tease her clit with my tongue as my hands returned to her breasts and nipples.

Jan began moan breathlessly as her passion grew and she began to lose control of her overheated body. Realizing this I increased my efforts, concentrating on her swollen throbbing clit and rock hard nipples. "PLEASE Master may I cum for you?" she moaned almost out of her mind with passion as I redoubled my efforts to bring her pleasure. Her sexy body arched up to me as she ground her sex into my face while I increased my torment of her throbbing clit and granite hard nipples.

Jan was going slowly insane as I continued without pause my assault on her most sensitive sex parts. "PLEASE!! PLEASE MASTER!!!" was all she could muster as she quickly lost all control, withering and moaning like a wild animal. Unable to find any escape from my assault she tossed her head violently back forth, and clawed the bed until her nails tore into the sheet.

Taking pity on my tormented sex slave I decided to let her find release, "CUM for me now!" was all I needed to say to her. Her entire body tensed up as she arched up until only her head and feet touched the bed. She moaned and whimpered incoherently for what seem like an eternity before finally collapsing. As she lay there panting and helpless I couldn't resist her open and inviting hot cunt any longer.

I slipped up on top of her semi-consensus body, gently inserted my cock into her wet warm pussy and began to fuck her slowly but firmly. I couldn't believe it but her exhausted body began to react and fuck back as I increased my pace. I had cum so much lately that it took along time for me to near orgasm but before I could reach my climax she screamed and shuddered with another massive orgasm of her own.

Incredibly Jan's exhausted body again began to react as I pounded away at her hot cunt in a desperate attempt to put out the fire of my own lust. She moaned and tensed in still another orgasm while I hammered her cunt and tried to get my own release. Finally just as I neared the point of exhaustion my throbbing cock exploded deep inside my sweating and totally spent young slave. I whispered softly to her, "Rest now my slut, you'll need all your strength for what's to come." as I lay totally sent next to my beautiful little possession and began to plan the next part of her trip through my world of pain and pleasure

More to cum.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Step Daughter Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 686 milliseconds