• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Tale of Bisexual Black Men

A Tale of Bisexual Black Men

My name is Nadine. I am a gal from Ireland. I am fifty years old. A long time ago, I was a sexual dynamo. A six-foot, plump, thick-bodied woman with long black hair and pale blue eyes. Oh, and I had a real nice behind too. Nice, round and bubbly. As with many people, I got older, though. A lot of people think that when you reach a certain age, you should play Bingo or bake cookies. Well, the only problem with that is that I'm nobody's grandma and my sex drive hasn't been depleted. In fact, it's in hyper mode these days. Read my stories and learn, folks.

I meet with a lot of sexually adventurous people. Two of them came to my place the other night. Jason, a tall, good-looking young black man from the local college came by to visit me. This stud was bisexual, if you can believe that. He brought his boyfriend Lucas along with him. Lucas was a tall, dark-skinned black man. A couple of years older than Jason but just as sexy.
Most women wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a bisexual man. I was very much interested in not one but two bisexual studs. Hey, more fun for me, right?

Jason and Lucas arrived at my house. I invited them in, and we chatted while drinking some wine. Jason was a football player while Lucas played baseball. Both of them had girlfriends. Their ladies didn't know they were secretly queer. I didn't mind. I like sex with no strings attached. We got started right away. I undressed, and proceeded to suck some cock right away. Jason was kind enough to let me suck on his. I sucked on Jason's cock and licked his balls. Lucas watched and stroked himself. I didn't want him to feel left out so I stroked him too. Jason had a nice, long and thick cock. It was hard to fit it in my mouth but not impossible. I love oral sex and I've sucked dicks of all sizes and all colors. I absolutely love it, even at my age.

While I sucked on Jason's cock, Lucas came up behind me. He spread my ass cheeks and pressed his cock against my asshole. Luckily, I had greased myself with lube in anticipation. Lucas shoved his cock up my ass. I've been fucked in the ass before but Lucas was huge. He held me by the hips and plowed into me. If I didn't have Jason's dick in my mouth, I think I would have screamed loud enough to wake the dead. Man, this young black man had energy and stamina. I loved the feel of his cock up my buns. It's been a while since I got fucked down there. I missed it.

While Lucas rammed his cock up my ass, Jason came in my mouth. I drank his seed and sucked him until he got hard again. This time, I wanted to feel both of these studs inside me. Jason lay on the floor and I climbed on top of him. He slammed his cock in my pussy and I straddled him. I rode him for all he was worth. While Jason tore up my pussy with his thick cock, Lucas was mercilessly slamming his cock up my ass. It felt so good, even when it hurt. I was screaming like a woman possessed as the two studs filled my holes with their large cocks. I was one lucky woman. Is it any wonder I came not long after?

Lucas and Jason continued to fuck me until I couldn't take it anymore. They switched around. I lay on my back, and sucked Lucas cock while Jason buried his cock in my ass. Jason was even bigger and longer than Lucas and I definitely felt the difference. He held me by the hips and slammed that thick cock of his up my asshole. I had tears in my eyes as I sucked on Lucas. Lucas pulled his cock out of my mouth, and then did something radically different. He came up behind Jason, and entered him with one swift thrust. I watched as Lucas began to fuck Jason. It was amazing. A sexy black stud was getting fucked in the ass by another sexy black stud while he was fucking me in the ass. I screamed as Jason erupted, filling my ass with his cum. At the same time, Lucas grunted and I knew what happened. He came inside Jason. Poor Jason, he fell on top of me. I held him and kissed him as Lucas lay on top of him. I winced in pain. Even though Jason came, his hard cock was still wedged deep in my ass and hurt like hell. My pussy felt sore too, and also pretty damn wet. The three of us lay there like this, soaked in sweat.

An hour later, Jason and Lucas parted from my company and went back to their college dorms. They had practice, or so they told me. I watched them go. Two sexy bisexual black men. Damn, they were something else. I'd welcome them back to my house any day of the week. It's not often that I get to have so much fun with anyone. Men like them are rare. I definitely want them in my bed again. After they left, I went on the Internet and downloaded some gay porn. Hey, a gal can dream, can't she?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Tale of Bisexual Black Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds