• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 03

Executive Privilege Ch. 03

12

The author gratefully acknowledges the editorial assistance and collaboration of WhiteWave48.

These installments build on character development and a theme or plot. To enhance your personal enjoyment of this installment, the reader is encouraged to first read Executive Privilege Ch. 01 - The Arrangement.

A Nice Ride

Neva Lohr called Lisa on a Wednesday. She explained that the Board of directors had a regular poker game and required two women. She and Julianne Maddy would be picked up at noon on Friday and be back home on Sunday afternoon.

"No need to pack anything except your working clothes and a swim suit. Be sure to switch to the out call diet," Neva finished, and then hung up before Lisa could get in a word.

Lisa was surprised when the limo turned into Ann's neighborhood and stopped at the Darcy house. Ann slid into the back seat beside her while the driver tended to her bags.

"Well this is a pleasant surprise," Lisa greeted her. "Neva told me I would be working this gig with Julianne Maddy."

"She's on her period. I'm your fill in." Ann explained.

"That bitch Neva never gives out any more than a bare minimum of information," Ann complained. "I don't even know where the game is this week. Hopefully not Branson, Missouri again."

They spent much of the ride to the airport discussing Lisa's recent liaisons and the individual proclivities of her first dates. They agreed that Clinton Santini was no romantic but was certainly a hot blooded lover and fun between the sheets. Ann was just getting into the details of her last date with one of the directors, Dean Tagg, as the limo passed though the gates of the general aviation terminal and pulled up alongside a Learjet 40, engines quietly warming. Ann held Lisa back at the foot of the gangway staring down the driver and co pilot until they averted their eyes.

"Those guys have had more than their fair share of free looks at my ass going up this gangway," Ann said as they made their way into the sleek cabin.

"Ladies, we'll be wheels up in ten minutes and wheels down in Las Vegas in 95 minutes. Knock if you'd like to come upfront. Otherwise for your privacy we'll keep the cockpit door closed till we're on the ground in Las Vegas," the Captain pleasantly announced.

During the flight Ann told Lisa that next week that the Board and the other five Executives would meet to make a final decision on the seniors who would be promoted to Executive status.

"Either way the arrangement is close to being over for me. If we get it, fine. I'm off the call list. If we don't get it, that's fine too. Kevin takes early retirement next year and I'm still off the call list," Ann confided.

"Do you want it?" Lisa asked.

"Sure. It would be a rush, but I don't think it would change us at this point," Ann responded.

"Who's up for it?' Lisa asked.

"That's always a secret. None of the seniors know, though some are certainly more likely candidates than others. Some of Kevin's colleagues think he has a long shot chance. I can tell you this. The Board of Directors is going to get my best all weekend regardless of how sore I am on Sunday. This is probably my last chance to score some points for us. It's your chance to make a good first impression," Ann said.

"Are you telling me not to blow it?" Lisa was doing her Marilyn imitation, cracking them both up.

Board Games

The airport limo dropped them at Caesar's Palace. Walking through the lobby they were stopped by security.

"Working girls are restricted to the bar by the East slots," The man in the suit said smiling.

"We're registered," Ann smiled back and continued to the check-in desk. The security man watched the desk clerk hand them blue key cards signaling a room on the top floor.

Unpacking, Ann explained that each of the men had his own suite at the other end of the hall.

"They have a private gambling room set up. The house has a dealer and a floor man in the gambling room at all times. It's embarrassing to have to work in front of them but we don't have a choice in the matter. They look but they don't touch," Ann explained. "Keep your cell with you. When they want us, they call. Dress for work unless you're at the pool. When they're finished with us, we can come back here." She smiled. "Now the hard question: nap, pool or massage?"

They opted for massages after which they napped till Ann's cell rang about 8 o'clock.

Ann playfully roused Lisa. "Come on sleepy head, time to get ready for work. I've ordered us some light room service. We're due down the hall at ten o'clock."

This was the first time Lisa had seen Ann naked in the flesh. Lisa herself was good looking and she knew it. She had gone through life with men of all ages ogling her breasts and ass - some discretely, some openly. Ann on the other hand was truly beautiful. A real blond stunner. About 5'7, her full breasts were perfectly formed with half dollar size areolas. Her tapered waist led to an ass every woman dreamed of having for herself. Ann had somewhat finer pubic hair than Lisa. Like Lisa, she shaved to her bikini line, lightly trimmed the rest but was basically au natural. Later Lisa would discover Ann's lower lips were more modest than her own which were full and low hanging, and Ann had a smaller clit compared to Lisa's prominent attribute. Long, toned legs completed the look of a woman who could easily be a fashion model.

Ann was a confident woman well aware of the way she affected others with her beauty and sexuality. She had taught Lisa to play the role of the whore and at the same time retain her dignity and self respect. Several times they had discussed how every woman at one time or another traded sexual favors for something she wanted; even if the trade stayed fully within a committed marital relationship. In their case, the current incentives and potential rewards went far beyond dinner out or a vacation at the beach; they reached way ahead of them to a secure financial future, to employment with a company providing financial benefits unmatched elsewhere.

Lisa saw Ann unpack a couple of disposable enemas and put them in the bathroom. She explained that anal sex was almost certainly in their near term future. Lisa winced. No anal virgin, she was uncomfortable with the thought that possibly more than one man would have her ass. Ann excused herself to take her enema. When she emerged from the bathroom looking for a cocktail, Lisa followed suit. Later she would thank her lucky stars she had.

Lisa decided to skip panties, and adjusted her breasts on a black lacy shelf bra. She selected black fishnet stockings and her favorite black garter belt. A semi sheer red sheath, slit to her hip, left little to the imagination.

"Your ass looks great in that," Ann complimented.

Ann chose a black thong and a mini dress with a wide, lace front panel offering a provocative view of her breasts and thong.

Both women strapped on 6 inch stiletto platforms.

Feeling naughty, they didn't bother with robes when the room service waiter wheeled in their salads and snacks.

At 10 o'clock sharp, Ann knocked on the door of the private gaming room. They were greeted by the catcalls and whistles of the Chairman and the other three directors. Ann immediately noticed that Eric Martin was missing. What a disappointment. Eric was certainly her favorite among all of the Executives. Oh well, at least they would only have to service four men instead of five. The dealer smiled. The casino floor man stood impassively behind his dealer. Ann reintroduced Lisa to the Executives.

Lisa took in the room. There was a full bar in addition to the gaming table. A partially closed door on one side connected an adjacent bedroom. On the opposite side double doors were open wide to a bedroom with a king size bed next to a padded black leather chaise longue with a gentle S-curve contour. The intended utility of both was immediately apparent to Lisa.

The Chairman nodded to the bar. "Ann, you know you ladies may help yourself. Would you kindly bring me a scotch?" Ann fixed his scotch and took drink orders from the other men while Lisa fixed their own drinks.

The house dealer was familiar with their game and took it on himself to get the party going. "OK boys. Time to have some fun. Next hand is hi-lo. Hi gets firsts with the blond. Lo gets the brunette. Here they come."

The Chairman

The Chairman smiled at Lisa and motioned her over to his lap.

"How old are you Lisa?" He quietly asked as she snuggled in and started stroking his chest.

"Twenty-six," Lisa said looking him in the eye. "Two years younger than your daughter."

Ann moved close to the table and took her dress off. As she moved around the table each man groped her pussy and got a good feel of the beauty's ass.

"Ann I'm ready for a taste of your nipples," one of the directors said.

She moved to him and presented her naked breasts. Ann felt her pussy wetting as he sucked her nipples to full erection.

Lisa's heartbeat increased and she felt that oh so familiar ache between her legs as the Chairman stroked her naked thigh up to her bush and reached up to pull her nipples. She felt his erection swell on the back of her leg. Lisa stroked his hair, breathing in his ear. She whispered, "Sir, don't you think you've won the game? It would be my pleasure to give you your payoff," as she gently slipped her wet tongue in his ear.

The Chairman took a deep breath, put his cards down and shifted to stand. Lisa took his hand and stood beside him pressing her breasts to his arm. She heard his rate of breathing increase.

"Gentlemen. Please excuse us. I am sure you will find an appropriate way to continue the game without us. I'm going to make the acquaintance of Mrs. Cardin."

With that, the Chairman and Lisa walked hand in hand across the room to his bedroom. He closed the door while Lisa dimmed the lights. He started to unbutton his shirt.

Lisa moved in front of him, putting her arms around his neck and pressing her breasts to his chest as she pulled him to her for a deep kiss. Her tongue was like a snake in his mouth.

"You are one sexy stud. I've wanted you ever since I met you at the promotion party," Lisa panted, smiling inwardly to herself at her own performance. She rubbed her breasts on his chest and ground her crotch on the erection in his pants. Lisa sucked his tongue into her mouth as he groped her breasts and ass. Finally they broke their kiss, panting.

"Please. Let me," Lisa said pressing her breasts to his chest. She unbuttoned his shirt and released his gold cuff links. She pulled his shirt from his shoulders letting it drop to the floor.

"Please sit down sir."

The Chairman settled in an armchair as Lisa knelt at his feet to remove his shoes and socks. Looking in his eyes she smoothly unbuckled and unzipped his pants pressing her breasts to his legs.

"Sir, please lift your hips for me."

Lisa pulled his boxers down with his pants. She tenderly ran her hands up his thighs spreading his legs in the plush armchair.

Then she stood between his legs. Red glossy lips. Stiletto heels. Nipples erect straining against the thin fabric of her dress. She glanced towards his raging hard-on leaking pre cum. His cock twitched as he took in the vision of the beautiful young woman before him.

Lisa licked her lips and then reached back and unzipped her dress. It fell, pooling at her feet. She fluffed her bush and pulled her swollen lips down for the Chairman's visual pleasure. He saw her moisture between her legs and caught the first whiff of her musk. Lisa offered a wet finger to his nose. He inhaled deeply. His cock was straining for touch. She unclasped her bra, letting it slide down her arms then joining her dress on the floor. Lisa faced the Chairman of the Board, clad now only in black stockings, garter and stiletto heels. Her erect nipples extended half an inch from her areola. She slowly turned, presenting him with her ass perfectly framed by her garter and stockings. The Chairman groaned. Lisa spread her legs and bent at the waist putting her hands on her shins and giving him an eye level view of the charms between her legs. Between her parted legs, she saw him stroking his cock. With both hands she spread her hair, fully exposing her dripping sex and anus.

"Get over here you whore."

Lisa turned and dropped to her knees. She tilted her head and again looked him in the eye. She took his cock in her hand and pumped it a few times before licking the pre cum from his cock head. Lisa slipped his cock into her mouth. She started slowly lubricating him with her saliva as she went deeper and deeper. Soon her nose was resting in his pubic hair and her chin touching his balls. She had taken him into her throat. Lisa became very deliberate with her fellatio. She didn't want him to come but she wanted him to beg her to stop. He did.

"How do you want me?" She asked looking up with saliva and pre cum dripping down her chin onto her breasts.

"From behind. In your ass," he answered.

Without a word Lisa stood, moved to the side of the bed, spread her legs and bent forward, pushing her ass into position. The crevice splitting the two halves opened to reveal her tight little brown asshole just above the pouch of her pussy. The fleshy folds of her lips made her whole slit protrude. She looked over her shoulder at the man twice her age standing behind her.

"So, take it," she said.

The Chairman moved behind her and swiped his cock along her dripping slit. With one hand he gathered her juice and pressed some into her anus and on his shaft. Lisa felt a little disappointed. She had given her best so far, but she now knew that this was going to happen without the usual lubrication and prepared herself as best as she could. The Chairman took a few strokes in her vagina for some more lubrication. Lisa felt him center his cock on her anus, pull her ass cheeks apart and push. Lisa squirmed and whimpered. He knew she wasn't adjusted. Taking her by her hips he pulled her back, forcing his cock head in through her sphincter. Lisa cried out and tried to pull off his cock.

"Stop it whore. Once I get it in it won't be so bad," he said. Without regard to her discomfort, he started to pump deeper and deeper. Lisa's ass was on fire. Her anus was a ring of pain. He was almost in to his root when he was surprised to hear Lisa's muted cry.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass. Fuck me," she whimpered.

The animal kicked in as the Chairman took long deep strokes, forcefully pressing his pubes onto her rim. He felt her anus grip the base of his shaft as he pushed in as far as he could. Lisa dropped her shoulders to the bed and adjusted her position for even deeper penetration as she fully submitted to this powerful and important man. She tried to relax for him, to allow him to take her as freely as possible – and at the same time she tried to concentrate her mind towards gaining some pleasure from it herself. She needed some direct stimulation of her clitoris if she was going to get any satisfaction of her own. Her vaginal juice was streaming down her legs. He pulled her ass cheeks apart to watch his shaft pull the inside of her anus out and then push it back in.

Inspired by Lisa's earlier comment, the Chairman imagined himself mounting his daughter and sodomizing her like he was fucking this whore. His balls were full. Thrusting deep and lusting in the thought of his daughter submitting herself to him, he gave a deep grunt and came in a stream in Lisa's ass. When she felt his first ejaculation, Lisa felt her own sexual tension rise but knew she was not going to get the relief she needed. She decided to fake it.

"Oh. Ohhh. Aghhhhh!" she cried as she felt the Chairman emptying himself in her. As he came down from his climax, he gave her a few more strokes and then withdrew, still semi erect. As Lisa stood and turned around, his cum leaked from her not quite closed anus down her right thigh soaking the top of her stocking. The Chairman stepped back and sat down in the armchair, legs spread wide, his used, reddened penis contrasting garishly with the white skin of his thighs.

"Clean me up Mrs. Cardin," he said.

Lisa turned toward the bathroom to prepare a warm towel.

"With your mouth." He stopped her in her tracks.

Lisa slowly turned back contemplating his demand. This had been one of the acts she had hesitated on in her interview with Neva, and then under Ann's urging had reluctantly agreed to perform if requested. Lisa realized that she had put the possibility out of her mind when she agreed to the arrangement. Surely nobody would ask for such a thing. She thought about saying "no." Simply refusing. She thought back to Ann's suggestion that they take enemas before going to work, and was thankful she had done so. Still, it wasn't enough. She saw the faint brown stain on the side of his penis and knew exactly what he expected her to do with it.

No, she did not have to do it. She had allowed him to take her forcefully in the ass, yes, but she did not have to submit to this vile request from any man, even if he was the Chairman of the Board of Directors. They couldn't and wouldn't make her do this but she could not be sure of the consequences of such an act of defiance. She had no way of knowing what she was risking.

"No," she said simply.

"No? What do you mean, 'No'?" The Chairman's voice was quietly menacing.

"I can't do it, Mr Chairman. I think I might throw up." Without looking back, she moved to the bathroom and prepared a warm hand towel. Returning she dropped to her knees before him and without a word or looking up gently cleaned his cock and pubic hair.

"That was one great fuck Mr. Chairman. I really came hard. I can't thank you enough," she finally said. Laying the towel aside she lowered her head and took his softening cock back into her mouth and down her throat, massaging it with her tongue and throat muscles, her nose pressed into his pubic hair. Her mind kept returning to where his organ had been just moments ago. Lisa looked up, wanting to be sure he was watching her perform this personal service. She continued to lick and suck his penis as it slowly became softer and softer. Then she sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time. Finished with her job, Lisa licked her lips and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. The Chairman smiled and got up to put his shorts and slacks back on.

"Good work Mrs. Cardin. Let's rejoin the game," he said. Again Lisa turned to the bathroom, this time to clean herself up.

Again he stopped her. "Lisa. I though you knew better. We prefer you as we leave you. Wet."

"Of course." Lisa recovered, moving to his side as they left the bedroom.

As they reentered the gaming room, Lisa saw Ann in the opposite bedroom through the open double doors. She was on the bed on her hands and knees being vigorously taken by one of the directors. This was another first for Lisa – seeing her best friend getting fucked and taking it like a pro. She felt her clit swell as she watched Ann met the male stroke for stroke, pushing her ass back and glancing over her shoulder encouraging him to fuck her harder. Her ass was deeply reddened and her breasts swinging. The two other directors were sitting at the game table. They all looked through the doors at Ann as the man using her slapped her ass a couple of times. Lisa recognized Dean Tagg who caught her eye, smiled and waved.

Lisa and the Chairman walked to the bar. Without being asked, Lisa fixed the Chairman a scotch and then made herself a stiff martini. In the mirror over the bar she noticed her smeared lipstick. Nothing she could do about it at the moment. Dean walked over and made a point of noting the stream of cum running down her right thigh to her knee.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds