• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Found Love

A New Found Love

12

He reclined in his bed brooding. Sleep would not come to him and his mother's words were ringing in his ear eerily.

"Ranga," His mother had said, "If Aruna does not get pregnant soon her hubby is going to divorce her and marry again,"

"But ma, it is only three years since she got married, what is the hurry?"

"Ranga, Aruna's in laws are angry. They want an heir to their family and they are not willing to wait. They feel that a young girl like Aruna should have conceived in the first year of her marriage itself,"

"Well, we can have her examined by a good gynecologist ma,"

"They have already done that son, all reports are positive; nothing is wrong with Aruna,"

"Then they should examine her hubby, why can't that bum have himself examined? Aruna is hardly 20 and in good health ma," He had never liked his brother in law.

"We know that son, but her in laws are not interested in that and they will not have him examined since they feel it is degrading,"

"Hah, the fools, ma, in this modern age everyone does it, why not that bum?"

"It is no use arguing, Ranga, the point is if Aruna does not conceive soon, she will be back here with us with a broken heart and her whole life ruined," His mother began to cry.

"Ma, I don't know what we can do; If only the guy will have himself examined by a good doctor," he had sighed.

"They won't do it Ranga but......," His mother hesitated.

"But what ma?" He asked her eagerly.

"May be we can help Aruna get conceived, Ranga,"

"How ma, how?"

"Ranga, there is only one way out for us to save Aruna's marriage and I hate to do it but what else is there for us to do? She is all we have," his mother was crying.

"Ma, Tell me what we can do? Just how can we save her marriage ma?"

"Promise me you won't get angry and I will tell you," His mother said slowly, anxiously.

"Sure, I promise and ma, I love her and you aught to know I will do anything to save her marriage,"

"Anything?" His mother was eager.

"Why, yes ma, anything,"

Suddenly his mother got up and came to him, put her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes deeply, questioningly.

"You can get her pregnant, Ranga," She said slowly.

The words shot through him like a knife. He was angry but he remembered his promise in time and kept quiet. He left his mom with his face ashen and had gone out. All through evening he had wandered aimlessly his mind in turmoil. He had enough sense to understand what his mother wanted him to do. He knew it is wrong and it is taboo, some thing the society will never accept and his mother also knew it perfectly and still wanted him to do it. Of course she is desperate to save her daughter's marriage and was willing to go to extremes for that purpose. But can he do it? Can he fuck his own sister? He was upset and was confused.

Ranga at 28 was tall and strong. He had not married yet for the simple reason that marriage meant only one woman to fuck but single meant free to fuck around anyone he wanted. He was easy going and had been free with his fucking around. His good looks and strong body helped him get any woman he wanted no matter what her status may be. In fact it was the married women who loved to give themselves to him. He was good in bed and damn understanding. He understood what women loved in bed and gave them just that as liberally as he could. Nothing was taboo to him once he had a woman in his bed.

His mother knew his affairs but had never said anything about it; may be it was because being a widow and dependent on him she had no say or may be it was because she loved him and was broad minded enough to let him enjoy life as he pleased. He never brought any woman home and no one has ever complained to her about his affairs though most were aware of his easy ways. He took good care of her and was a good son other wise. So she had stayed out of his personal life it seemed.

Ranga returned home that night afraid to face his mom. He had not yet made up his mind one way or the other and he hated to even look at his mom in this confused state. But his mother did not embarrass him by asking for his answer. Instead she was perfectly normal as she served his food silently and left him alone. He was grateful for that and saw his mom in a new light. She has always been an understanding and caring mother to him and Aruna. He had finished his dinner and came to bed still confused and undecided.

Now lying in his bed he thought of his sister Aruna. Even as a little kid she was a beautiful and spirited girl. They got along well and both loved each other whole heartedly. Ranga had been generous during her marriage, giving her enough jewels and dowry so her in laws can have no complaints on that account. When she left home after the marriage for her new home with her husband, he had cried secretly. Even now after three years of her marriage he still missed her presence in the house for she always made home lively with her presence and her cheerfulness.

He now came to the crucial point; can he fuck her and make her pregnant? She is not a tall girl but had a shapely figure and a full woman. He tried to strip her naked in his mind wanting to know for sure if he could turn his sisterly love for her into some thing more so he can really fuck her. As he undid her blouse and bra in his mind and let her firm young breasts exposed, he felt a sudden heat in his body and his blood seemed to boil. He felt his cock stir and was ashamed to realize the very thought of his sister bare breasted was making him hard. He knew he can not think of striping her further down as her shapely legs would burn him with hot desire. This was a shock to him for he has never looked at his sister with sex in his mind.

Suddenly he realized his love for her was overwhelming enough for him to fuck her for, now that he thought of her as a woman she was sexy and desirable. The thought excited him and he reasoned that he was going to do it not for pleasure but to save his loving sister's marriage. The thrill of the taboo in the experience was a challenge to him and the more he thought of her the more he wanted her. It was shocking but satisfying to his conscience also and he slept peacefully.

Morning saw him in a cheerful mood. His mother still did not ask him for his decision and did not even look askance at him. He did his morning chores cheerfully and got ready for work. Just as he was leaving for work, he stopped before his mom and hesitated wondering how to give her his answer.

"Ranga, I am asking Aruna to visit us for a few days," his mother said.

"You still think there is no other way to save her marriage, ma?"

"Yes son, there is no other way I can think of," she was matter of fact.

"Alright then," he said and left for work. All through the day he was excited and had to try hard to concentrate on his work. His thought kept going to his sister and he was now seeing her as he would see any other woman and saw the possibilities with her in bed. After work on his way home he stopped to buy some flowers and sweets. This is nothing new since he always bought her favorite flowers and sweets when she visited them.

Things were normal at home. His mother opened the door for him and his sister came and hugged him as usual. Even the talk was quite normal as was fit for the occasion. He enquired about the welfare of her family and her own well being. She in turn asked him about him and as usual teased him about when he was going to marry. All was well and he finished his bath and sat down for dinner. Aruna sat before him in the dining table and he looked at her with new interest as she chatted.

His mother served with a smiling face and did not force the issue at hand. All during the dinner he kept looking at his sister and admired the way she had dressed to show off her feminine charms in a decent way. After the dinner he came out on the porch and sat there a little anxious about how he was going to proceed. It was one thing wanting to fuck sis sister even if it was only to save her marriage, but it was another matter to make the first move. His mother came out and joined him.

"I have told her in laws that we are taking her to a doctor here for another test and treatment," His mother said.

"Are we?"

"Of course not, that is just so they will not suspect anything afterwards,"

"What if they ask for details, ma?"

"I have already arranged with Dr. Vanaja for a test report and some prescription for medicines, so it will be okay,"

"You think of everything, don't you ma?"

"We are trying to save her marriage Ranga and we have to do everything within our limits,"

"Ranga, I have already talked to Aruna and she will come to you after you go to bed, just relax and see her for the woman she is and forget for the time being she is your sister, all will be well. She will be here for a few days so there is no hurry, but one night may not be enough, so make use of her stay; we may not get another chance to help her,"

His mother left him alone and went inside to clean up the dining table and the kitchen. He sat there and tried to relax. It was not easy and the very thought of fucking his own sister was too exciting for him. Women were always been his weakness but he never looked at home for sex and his sister though beautiful had never stirred him until now. It must have been because he had never looked at her that way or because of the strict traditions and the taboo idea of having sex with blood relatives. Tradition is funny he thought since marrying cousins of certain type is common and many even married their own sister's daughter with full social acceptance.

He was beginning to feel better and decided he would enjoy this new experience without any remorse. With a clear and relaxed mind he went to bed and waited for his sister to come. A little later his sister came in and closed the door behind her. She stood against the closed door and looked at him with a shy smile on her lips. It was obvious she was waiting for him to make the first move and realizing this; he got out of the bed and came forward. As he reached her he switched off the light and lifted her in his hands like a child. She was small enough for him and effortlessly he carried her to his bed and laid her down gently.

He did not dare talk and did not even know what to say. But he knew what to do and proceeded to do it. He pulled the saree that covered her breasts and traced the hem of her blouse below her neck and looked at her in the dark. There was enough light to see vaguely and at his touch she closed her eyes. He wanted to arouse her fully before he entered her so he could be sure she will conceive. With that in mind he put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed them gently and moved his hands up to take her face in his hands. Even in the darkness he could see her cheeks blush and lips quiver. Bending down he kissed her forehead and then her eyes. When he kissed her nose she moaned and he pressed his cheek against hers to feel her soothing softness. Any tension he may have felt left him at her easy response and he forgot she is his sister.

Kissing her cheeks and licking them lightly he sealed his lips to her and then took her lower lip between his lips and sucked them. Her hands went around his neck and her fingers slipped into his hair. She pulled his face closer and parted her lips letting his probing tongue to enter her juicy mouth. Her own tongue sought his eagerly and as their saliva mingled; their kiss became passionate and full of primal lust. He kissed her as he would kiss any woman sucking her tongue and pressed his chest against her soft breasts. She was as passionate as any woman and responded to his kisses with wanton desire.

His hands moved under her head and down to her back and he groped for her blouse hooks. Finding and undoing them, he caressed her naked skin without breaking his kiss. His cock grew hard under his lungi and his kiss became more passionate. She seemed to be on fire and reluctantly he broke the kiss wanting to see her naked breasts. They gasped for breathe and he unhooked her bra and pulled the blouse and bra off of her. Her full young breasts came into view with the nipples erect and long. He gazed at the proudly firm breasts with admiration and kissed her neck and felt her soft breasts against his chest and pressed down harder. She giggled at his kiss on her sensitive neck and tightened her hands around him.

His passion aroused to the limit, he pulled her up onto sitting position and held her at arms length feasting his eyes on her full firm breasts once again. Her hands were on his cheeks and they felt so soft and sensual. Her eyes glowed with admiration and lust for him. As he feasted on her now swollen breasts, her fingers fumbled on his shirt and unbuttoned them. He took his hands off her to take the shirt off and then crushed her to him squeezing her bare breasts against his chest. His tongue came out to lick her ear lobe and her moan was music to his ears. Holding her body tightly to him he pulled the saree out of her skirt and then unzipped her skirt and pushed it down. She lifted her ass so the skirt can slip down and wiggled out of them.

As he kept savoring her naked flesh against him and nibbled on her earlobe, she undid his lungi and pushed it down. He lifted himself up so the lungi can come down and he got off the bed, pulling her with him. She clung to him kissing his neck and licked his skin, her breathing becoming labored. Both of them fully naked he cherished her whole body against him and his cock throbbed against her flat stomach. His hands slipped down to cup her ass cheeks and pulled them still closer against him. She moaned against his neck and her hot breathe was adding to his passion.

Lifting her off her feet he laid her again on the bed and sitting beside her, kissed her flat stomach and licked around her navel. Her hands took his cock in them and began to stroke. He cupped her breasts and squeezed them gently and took her nipples between two fingers and tweaked them. She moaned and twisted her body to his side and laid her head on his thigh. Instinctively he felt her need and slackened his hold on her so that she could move her face further towards his cock fully erect and throbbing. She kissed the tip of kiss cock and licked the slit, greedily tasting his precum. Her stroking had already uncovered his foreskin and now her tongue twirled around the cock head and he groaned in pleasure. Never before he had felt such primal lust or pleasure with any of the other women he has had. The thought of her being his own sister was adding fuel to his lust it seemed.

His cock was rock hard and in the pit of his stomach he felt a strange and yet pleasant feeling formed and spread all through him. He slipped his right hand down her body caressing her flat stomach and savoring the sensual softness of her skin and rested his palm on her mons. It was hairless and sooth to his touch. He lingered there, feeling its silken smoothness and let his middle finger move down to her feminine entrance to heaven. It was wet and juicy and his finger slipped on her swollen outer lips. He traced them gently feeling their softness and their lovely shape.

Meanwhile she took his cock head between her lips and sucked them in slowly. Her dainty fingers closed around his hard cock and kneaded it. As his finger explored her cunt and rested on her clit, her sucking became hard and she took more and more of his cock into her mouth until he felt the tip of his cock touching her throat. He felt his balls swell and with an effort held back his release wanting to prolong the pleasure of her mouth on his cock. She must have felt his balls swell for, she slowed down on her sucking and they there gasping for breathe.

He slipped his finger into her juicy cunt and probed her inner wall and let another of his fingers join in. Concentrating on her cunt, he let his thump flick her clit and she wriggled her waist and pushed her ass up taking more of his fingers inside her. At the same time a spasm gripped her and she went overboard thrashing her legs as her cum began to flow in torrents. He kept up his fingers probing her cunt as her juices flowed out on to her legs. She has taken her mouth away from his cock to let out her moans of pleasure and that helped him to hold his own spurting in check. When she recovered from the spasm, he took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

He found himself possessed by uncontrollable lust and wanted to fuck her mouth. Standing up near the bed and she sitting on the bed, he held her head in his hands and fed his cock into her mouth. She took it eagerly with her fingers curled around them and began to bob her head up and down and tried to take all his length into her mouth. He gave her free rein and soon she took him deep into her throat. For a while he let her suck him deep into her throat on her own and then when he realized she is comfortable with it, began to fuck her mouth, pushing his cock in and out in a rhythmic manner.

His heart was racing as he fucked her mouth and he could not hold back his release any longer. His balls tightened and he began to spurt his cum inside her mouth. In the throws of his passion he totally forgot his mission of impregnating her and filled her mouth with his seed. He relaxed his hold on her head so that if she wanted to she could take her mouth off and let his cum spill outside. But she held on to his cock in her mouth and drank his seed greedily and when his spurting ended she licked him clean.

Knowing he must be tried after the hard fucking, she pulled him on to the bed. He slumped on the bed beside her and gasped for breathe. She took his head and held it against her breasts lovingly. For a long time they stayed in that position, both with their own thoughts. He was happy with the unexpected pleasure he had experienced with his sister and also ashamed that he deviated so much from his mission. She seemed contented by his side, her heaving breasts against his face.

Finally unable to bear the silence, he murmured into her ear, "I am sorry, Aruna, I lost my head,"

She laughed and said, "Sure Anna (Brother), you lost your head inside my throat,"

"But Aruna, aren't you worried, you know I did not....?" He stammered.

"My dear Anna we have all night ahead of us, why worry?"

"But...."

"No buts Anna, I have wanted you for so long that I am not going to just let you impregnate me; I want to cherish every moment of this Anna, I love you so much," She kissed him lightly on his lips.

"Aruna this is wrong you know; we are doing this only to save your marriage and not to enjoy,"

She laughed, "Anna, may be you are doing this to save my marriage but I am doing this because I love you understand? I love you and I have wanted you for so long, ever since I knew about sex,"

"But Aruna, that can't be, I am your brother,"

"Yes you are my brother but you are also a man, Anna, a sexy man and loving and if all the women in this fucking city can have you, why not I?"

"But this is wrong Aruna, our love should be different not romantic or sexual,"

"My dear Anna, do you think mom would let us do this if she thought this is wrong? Think no one in the world is doing this? You know my friend Meena, her father fucked her and she was so proud and happy about that and was bragging about it to all of us in school,"

Ranga was thoughtful as he digested this information. For all his affairs he seems to be less knowledgeable sexually than his young kid sister. In fact his sister seemed to know a lot more of the world than him. He smiled at the thought. He had started this sex with his sister mainly to save her marriage but had ended up enjoying every moment and had felt more pleasure than with any other woman. He only had a few more days in which he will be able to enjoy her lust with out feeling guilty, for his mom has permitted it and he decided to make the most of his opportunity. His sister seemed more sexy and desirable than any other woman he has had so far. He looked at her lying beside him and pleased and felt his cock stirring once again.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A New Found Love

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 91 milliseconds