• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fuckin' Bus

Fuckin' Bus

Note - Unlike my other writing, this does contain an element of fiction.

*

The GEN light started blazing red, the classic VW bus warning for an overheating motor, as the same belt which spins the generator drives the fan to cool the motor. This was a bad stretch of road for this to happen, with absolutely nowhere to pull off from the hilly, curvy narrow pavement lined by drainage ditches. Running late in a very casual sense, and deciding that getting close enough to walk was as good a reason as any to keep going, instead of pulling off at the very first chance and replacing the belt after letting the motor cool for a good half hour.

Parking less than a couple of minutes after the GEN light burned red, I walked a mile or so to visit Mike and Lena, as more or less planned.

In the past, Mike and I had jacked off together, often enough 2 or 3 times in a week, generally in one house or the other, but also occasionally outdoors in the woods. Playboy, then Penthouse in its most glorious age of writing and photography (OK, maybe a bit too much Vaseline on the lens), and then Hustler and other harder porn used to get us off as we got older, as did watching each other at times - this is undoubtedly where I acquired my fascination with watching and getting turned on by another man's hard cock while stroking my own. We actually read and learned things from Playboy or Penthouse while sharing orgasms, one tidbit very fondly remembered was information in Playboy about a locker room scent odorizer, sometime around 1978 or so. We never touched each other, but the first time either of us tried on Trojan lubricated condoms over our stiff dicks we both ended up pumping the latex full of white semen while fantastically orgasming. We also shared the experience of stroking a cock's rigid shaft and swollen head with Vaseline jelly, or the quite different but still very enjoyable yellow Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion (or something like that), while getting off to some very explicit porn he had found. We had shared many orgasms together over several years.

Neither of us had any experience with women at the time, and as we kept having more opportunities to discover how wonderful women were, the less interesting such teenaged games seemed. An echo remains in my current life, though a glory hole should not be a teenage game - it is far too diverting, too simple, and too good at just getting off gloriously with another man, whose own hard cock leads naturally to understanding the pleasures men can share with their cocks. Add grass and something really raw sexually like Rush, and the decadent temptation would be impossible to resist, over and over again. And since a glory hole is fairly straightforward, it doesn't allow for much development into what makes sex more than merely a physical pleasure.

Mike's girlfriend at the time was Lena, an attractive woman, whose physical charms were delightfully enhanced in my eyes with a somewhat European attitude, having done some singing in Southern Europe as a university student. She had enjoyed living in another country for a year with virtually no possessions, and enjoying various opportunities to learn about other people. Dirty blond, older at 28 to our 24, her nice, smallish tits hung like a real woman's, with nipples in fine proportion to the rounding of each breast. Lena wasn't embarrassed of them, and the occasional view down her blouse, or through a thin t-shirt, or as she got dressed with her breasts hanging free was just another reason among many she was a good friend - I much prefer knowing women with that attitude, rare as they are in the U.S. Her taste in music was another pleasure to share, and her basic approach to many things was a reminder of my own time in Europe. She rarely wore make up or a bra, was well aware of how attractive her own scent could be, with a matter of fact attitude to many things which still made me awkward, though at least I had started learning how to be less concerned.

After more or less getting them up with my somewhat scheduled and more or less expected arrival, we all just hung out - another reason I hadn't stopped driving until it was safe was some of the personal property being transported was not exactly government approved. As we all tended to share to the same taste in what we smoked, sharing had become more common among us, since things were starting to get spottier at the time - the mid-80s were not a good time in many ways, especially for high quality grass at a decent price. Neither of them had a car, generally an advantage while living in a city, and stopping by was another way to share, as VW buses carry a fair amount. The apartment had a decent amount of space to use for storage, and shopping for a couple of weeks was easy to do - and since I didn't need the bus, leaving it for them was simple - or Lena, actually, since Mike didn't have a valid license at that time.

We got stoned while they sprawled comfortably in the roomy and domestically rumpled bed near the center of the large space where they lived, talking, drinking coffee - some of my first espresso was brewed by Lena, who learned in Italy. She was still wearing the very loose and thin t-shirt she had slept in, without panties, as I could see her darker patch of pubic hair under the material, and Mike nude, until he pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms when getting up to work in the kitchen space cleaning up. Such a luxury, hours with nothing to do but hang around, listen to music, talk - and in my case, simply wait for the motor to cool. This was a fairly routine job at this point, and it shouldn't take long.

The work didn't take long in fact, and when I came back in something less than thre quarters of an hour, the screen door was still unlocked, with the inner front door still open, and I went in after knocking solidly a few times. As I stepped past the entrance's indoor 'porch'/storage area, the door leading to the rest of the apartment, with its large open area, was wide open, the way it had been left. I stopped, and just started to look, instead of announcing myself again by knocking or calling. My eyes had somewhat adjusted from the bright blue sky of the late spring morning, so the contrast to the dimness of the interior was fading into a softer glow.

I saw Mike's hard cock pumping into Lena's wet open pussy, her pubic fur sexy in flattened curls on the inner side of her wide spread thighs and flat pubis, their fucking reflected in her moving breasts, the darkly flushed hardened nipples marking the rhythm with their tips in the warm air. The difference between how her breasts looked normally and now, as she lay on her back, a flatter, more luscious female rounding, was seen by more than simply my eyes as my whole body started to react, while the scent of their sex was undoubtedly working its magic at a deep level. His body was arched, his arms on each side of her, his cock the pivot of their figure. Her knees were in the air, loosely spread as far as gravity pulled them while they fucked. Focusing on him now was unstoppable, the same as in the past while we were stroking our stiff cocks looking at pictures of naked women and each other. I now saw his cock plunge into her dark wine red pussy lips, and was entranced from that point, my mind starting to lose itself while my cock stirred into life, as so many times in the past. Seeing such beautifully raw animal lust was something I had never encountered, apart from my own and my partner's involvement, and watching it in such obvious plainness was a completely unanticipated experience.

I stopped at the door, watching two other people fucking in front of me for the first time of my life, and the ways Lena was so obviously enjoying Mike's cock was unbelievably arousing. Most of my attention then turned to her, but it was still impossible not to notice how hard and turned on he was, with the moving shaft of his sexy rod shiny with her wetness, a length which was again sinking deeper into her well fucked and happily horny pussy. It was both his cock and her open cunt which actually attracted my eye, not merely her open spread legs or hotly moving tits. Her arms were flat on the bed, their loose weight merely being supported, while her body and mind was focused on other, more immediate things.

His cock was sliding in with obvious delight for both, her sounds that of a woman being fucked to her pleasure, the hot panting of bodies ramming against each other in mindless enjoyment. As they fucked, I could keep seeing her labia moving along his hard cock, gripping and caressing tightly, a perfect darkly pink area of female delight around his cock head before he went stroking deep into her again. Obviously, they had been fucking for a while, as her pussy had a certain look of satisfaction, one of the sexiest ways any woman can look, outer lips dark and puffy, her inner pink lips sliding wetly along the hard shaft sliding into her. Some things are simply truth, and the truth was, she was loving having her pussy fucked by the full length of Mike's pumping cock, which clearly showed how he was feeling about what they were doing together, his eyes shut in bliss.

The other truth was there was no way for me to resist what was happening in front of me, from her sexy breasts to her hot pussy to his fucking cock. And no way for me to stop drinking in the lust which was turning me on also. She first noticed me after several moments, long enough for my cock to have grown thick and obvious down along my thigh, and my hand to have moved to the bulge without much thought. My hands weren't that dirty from the engine work, since water, cleaner, and rags/paper towels were just part of the standard bus load - it broke down enough in ways possible to fix easily, in the classic way of old and used VWs, and cleaning up afterwards was just part of the basic routine.

I couldn't stop doing what seemed only distantly something embarrassing, and how her eyes kept closing while she was being fucked made it easier for me to keep touching myself, since she was so obviously lost in her own world of animal joy. As my cock grew rigid, the jeans leg enclosing it pointing downwards was getting uncomfortable while I stroked, and it seemed a good idea to unzip my pants to let my cock stand straight - and of course, be stroked, pumped, and rammed through my tight fist, completely lost in watching two people fuck. I was now also closing my eyes in pleasure, and at some point, when opening them, I noticed both Mike and Lena, tightly pressed together and quivering, each watching my cock in my hand.

At that point, we all seemed to take a slight pause, and I took the chance to take off my clothes and shoes, while Mike kept slowly fucking Lena, his eyes again closed in natural concentration on what he was feeling all around his still hard, slippery wet cock. Of course, I almost came then, touching my cock again, watching two people comfortably lost in their fucking, but was able to barely control the pleasure and finally settle into that comfortable state of less frantic horniness, the pleasure leading to a spreading satisfaction in a balanced measure, not a rushing flood of unstoppable orgasming. After having focused so completely on the two people in front of me, I slowly started to notice the larger setting, while also blissfully stroking my now completely turned on shaft and cock head.

For example, the scent of the room was an intoxicating mixture, dominated by the smell of her wet and obviously well fucked pussy. I find scents irresistible, and this was obviously a large part of what had been turning me on with such honest forcefulness, completely bypassing awareness at a thinking level. The smell of a woman's hot pussy is one of the true joys of good sex, and it certainly smelled as if she was at the peak of her natural cycle, and had been enjoying herself completely (she was using the pill at that point, so her peak was likely somewhat flattened). Of course, Mike was certainly adding his own note to the air, one I recognized after so many of our shared times over the years.

At this point, while still on her back being slowly and deeply fucked, Lena beckoned casually with her hand, and then said I should come closer, in a husky voice, with a certain rhythm connected to what they were doing, so we could all play together. Her legs were still completely spread, and it was obvious that she and Mike were still really enjoying themselves, that neither of them had any intention of stopping what they were doing soon - he was really grinding into her, and she was humping her pelvis steadily up and down, rubbing herself as hard as possible, both of them slippery from their fucking, her outer pussy lips dark and curling against her lover's shaft. I was hearing the sound of their wetly matted pubic hair, the sound of their slower but still obvious breathing, joining an intimacy which I had never experienced as an observer, only as a participant with a woman.

But participating was something on all our minds at this point, and as I kept moving closer, Lena reached her hand out, the palm up, fingers lazily spread, and she found and then touched my rigid cock. The thrill of that pleasure stopped my motion, and I just closed my eyes, but I could hear Mike start to fuck Lena harder and quicker than a moment before, and her hand tightened steadily underneath my cock head. The sounds of their fucking each other, matched with the wandering attention of Lena's hand on my cock, sometimes tightening, sometimes slack, not really focused on my pleasure, which wasn't necessary - experiencing what was going on, watching two people together in such clear ecstasy, was completely absorbing, and at some point, we all came in some impossible to know sequence, sharing ourselves so deeply in mutual pleasure that details were impossible to note in any way except for echoes afterwards.

I have only experienced such comparable pleasure a few times in my life, in other circumstances with other people, but this was my first and only time to see two people truly sharing a delightful fuck.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Fuckin' Bus

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds