• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Embrace Ch. 02

A Loving Embrace Ch. 02

Josey was still on a sexual high from yesterday with her mom. Josey decided to go to her dad's office and confront him about him cheating on mom with his partner Alex. Josey still didn't know why he did it she always thought he was straight as can be. But when she heard that her dad was cheating on mom with a guy she got a little aroused she always had a little fantasy about two men but she didn't think it would be about her dad.

When Josey reached her dad's office it was after five and it seemed nobody was there. Then she heard some noises coming from her dad's office.

"Oh Alex keep sucking it oh yeah a little faster yeah grab my balls yeah make me cum in your mouth oh yeah. OH Alex here it comes drink it all up yeah come here so I can get that little dribble." When Josey heard her dad talk that way she got really aroused she didn't want her dad to stop so she decided to join in.

"Daddy can I help" asked Josey.

"Josey what in the hell," When her dad saw her he stood up with his still erect cock swinging back and forth with Alex on the floor jacking off she went over to Alex to help him relieve his blue balls.

"Here Alex let me," With that said Josey squatted down and put Alex's cock in her hungry mouth. She started licking him up and down all the way until his pubic hair. When she got him all wet with her salvia she put it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down teasing his head with her tongue.

"Mitch she sucks better then you oh yeah. Ohh I'm getting ready to cum." When Josey heard that she pulled him out of her mouth and started jacking him off faster until his cock erupted all over her face. While Josey was sucking off Alex her dad was busy stoking his cock until it grew to his maximum length of 11". When Josey was done with Alex she looked over at her dad.

"Daddy I guess I'm a better cock sucker then you are or that's at least what Alex says do you want to find out?" Without waiting for an answer Josey put her mouth over her dads cock it was a lot bigger then Alex's but she could manage. She started bobbing up and down and shaking her ass in front of Alex's face when he noticed that he stood up and pulled up Josey dress to see her ass in plain sight without any panties on.

"Jeez girl I guess you new something like this was going to happen." Mitch looked down at his daughter's ass and thought it was beautiful better then his wife's. Mitch looked into Alex eyes and saw what he was going to do he was going to fuck his daughter right there in front of him.

"I don't think so Alex I will be fucking her first." When Josey heard that she stopped sucking her dad cock and turn around and impaled herself on her dad's huge cock.

"Oh Daddy, that feels amazing come on daddy fuck me I know you want to. I know you still like pussy come on daddy fuck me." With that said her dad started really banging her.

"Oh daddy harder, harder oh yeah right there oh my god I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuuming don't stop oh yeah. Daddy your fucking your daughter come on make it last don't stop keep going." Alex couldn't believe what was happening right in front of him his partner was fucking his daughter and she was loving it. He had to get himself a piece of that he started biting on Josey tits which made her moan even more.

"Ohh Alex that feels wonderful,"

"Mitch I want a piece of your daughter,"

"Ok here I'm cuuuuuuuuming oh my god."

"Don't stop Alex lay on the floor, daddy I want both of you to fuck me at the same time."

"But that's not possible,"

"Oh yes it is Alex can have my pussy while you get my ass. I'm a virgin back there and I need you to pop that please daddy your cock felt so good in my pussy I bet it will feel amazing in my ass."

So Josey went down on the floor put her pussy over Alex's cock and looked up at her daddy with baby face waiting for him to join them. He didn't wait long he looked at his daughter fucking herself on his partner he grabbed her ass so she would stop moving and positioned his cock at her anus and stared pushing him in he met some resistance but he pushed in a little more the slowly drew back and then shoved his 11" cock all the way in to his balls he could feel his daughter tightening up and then relaxing so he started to fuck her in time with Alex's thrusts.

"Oh my god these feels like heaven now I know what mom felt like keep going harder don't stop oh yeah I'm cuuuuuuuming." When he heard his daughter he started cuming along with her and so did Alex the kept on coming for at least a minute until her daddy pulled out with a loud pop.

"Daddy where are you going?" asked Josey.

"I've read your journal so I know you want me and Alex to fuck why you watch."

"Oh yes daddy please."

Mitch leaned down to Alex's cock and started sucking him realizing her sucking of his daughters cum and it tasted great. With Alex's cock all ready to go Mitch straddled Alex's cock and then pushed down until he was all the way in then he started bouncing up and down on it. Watching his daughter finger fuck herself brought him to shoot of his cum all over his daughter's pussy that started her to cum then Alex. They fucked and played until late that night until Josey's mom called wondering where they were.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • A Loving Embrace Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 247 milliseconds