• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Day She'll Never Forget Ch. 02

The Day She'll Never Forget Ch. 02

12

This is Part 2 to the adventure of Krystal who was taken from her work by her Master in handcuffs, naked. The first half of this was written by my Co-Author, Handcuffs, as a response to Part 1, it's from the Master's point of view. The second half of this chapter was written by me, keeping the story going from Krystal's point of view.

There are a few chapters to this little tale and hopefully I will have them ready for you all soon. Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With your hands cuffed firmly behind your now naked body, I hold onto the middle chain of the cuffs and guide you to the door. My half-hard cock still rubbing tender inside my boxers/shorts after the incredible orgasm I just had all over your lips and inside your mouth. I walk behind you, my white tight tee-shirt clinging to my muscular upper body and my sandals padding quietly behind you on the floor as we walk. Getting to the front door I feel your body start to tense as you realize where we're headed. Gripping the cuff chain tighter, I push your own hands into the top of your bare ass cheeks as I push you firmly forward until the front of your body pushes into the glass door. Your firm breasts mushroom out against the cool slick surface of the door as I use you to push it open as we both walk out into the open air.

Walking outside in the middle of the day, broad daylight with your naked body before me, your slender arms cuffed tight behind your back as I hold you, we both stand there for a few seconds taking in the cool air and the bright sunlight. I can see your body shaking, your shoulders trembling as you fight the urge to run away or to try and push your way back inside the office.

"Please," I hear you beg, "please...if someone sees...god please, not this."

Not saying anything back, I still make us stand there as I look around the parking lot. Not seeing anyone walking by or seeing us, and feeling that you're about at your breaking point, I start to push you again away from the door. At first, you're relieved at the movement, but then start to worry as you see that we're not heading back inside, we are heading further out into the open parking lot. With the sound of your black platform heels clicking on the pavement under you, I guide your naked body through the parking lot, between cars until we reach mine. Unlocking your door, I help you inside to the passenger seat and carefully shut it. Calmly walking around to the driver's side, I glance over through the window and see you sinking down into the seat while looking around with wide eyes to see if anyone saw. Before getting in the car with you, I too look around the lot for any witnesses to our little tryst. All the way at the end of the lot I spy two elderly ladies staring at us from afar. Even from that distance I can see their wide eyes and open mouths as they stare our way in shock and awe. Simply smiling, I just wave at them before getting in the car, sitting next to you and driving away.

As we pull out of the lot, I look over at you as you try and sink further down into the seat. Laughing lightly at how nervous you look there naked and cuffed, I reach over and put my hand behind your bare neck.

"Here, get comfy little one," I say softly as I guide your body down.

Working my hand from your neck to your shoulder and back, I guide you around in the seat until your laying on your side, your back to the dash with your legs curled up on the seat, your bent knees pushing against the passenger door. With your naked tits against the middle divider, I rest your head on my lap with your face at the crotch of my shorts. You feel my legs moving up and down against the side of your head as I work the peddles while driving, my one hand on the wheel as my right one rubs up and down your naked side.

"There, isn't that nice?" I ask while looking down at you. You look up at me with doe-like eyes and just nod your head yes without saying anything.

"Good, really good," I breath out.

Taking my hand off your body, I reach down in front of your face and use my fingers to work open the front of my shorts again, dipping inside just long enough to work out my thick, semi-hard meat from the opening. Pulling the shaft all the way out, I move it over as you feel the sticky mushroomed head sliding over the front of your lower lip, prying it open. You close your eyes and open your mouth as I let go of my cock and run my fingers through your long hair, pushing the back of your head forward and I moan as I feel my dick sink all the way inside your warm, wet mouth. Arching my back in the seat, flexing my ass inside my shorts, I push as I feel your face push into the front of my shorts as my cock fills you're wanting mouth. The feeling of your hot moist inner mouth, coupled with the already overly sensitive feeling of having cum in there once already, my shaft grows instantly, filling the rest of your mouth all the way up. I hear your muffled gasp and moan as the tip of my fat head hits the back of your throat; my fingers grip the back of your hair pushing down all the way. You have no idea where we are or where we're going, as all you can see if you were to open your eyes would be the front of my shirt and shorts. Using the grip of your hair I have between my fingers, I start moving your head back and forth a bit; the side of your face sliding along the material of my shorts as your mouth starts working over the long shaft of my cock.

"God slut...yes...work that cock...work daddy's cock," I moan loudly inside the car as I glance down to watch your head in my lap move, watching my wet shaft sink in and out of your mouth. Your eyes closed, your cheeks hollowing as you suck hard with each thrust inside, you're soft, full lips sliding easily over the skin of my meat.

I let go of your hair as you keep moving your head on your own, bobbing along my lap as you suck my cock, and move my hand down the side of your body, over your armpit, glancing along the outer curve of your breast that hangs under you and down to your hip. Still driving with the one hand, the other moves over your hip bone and down over the soft skin of your lower stomach as you feel my outstretched fingers moving carefully down over the smooth, hairless mound of your pussy. Feeling where the fingers are headed, you start to work your hips and spread your legs for me. Quickly taking my hand away from your stomach, I reach over and give your ass cheek a hard, sharp SMACK! Your body jerks and you wince into my shaft from the surprise spank. Pushing down on your leg with my hand, I force your thighs together tightly.

"I didn't say to spread your legs whore. Keep them together and don't do anything unless I tell you. Understand slut?" I command. You open your eyes to look up at me with a pleading, little girl expression as you nod your head yes again, then close them tightly and start working your mouth over my cock again.

Relaxing into the feel of your mouth sucking hard and wet on my dick again, I slide my hand back down between your clenched legs and worm my fingers between your soft thighs until you feel one finger tip slip over your swollen, throbbing clit. Working a second finger down between your wet full pussy lips, I start to rub your young clit up and down as my rough palm rests on your lower tummy. You feel the car start to slow down and come to a full stop, but don't dare say or do anything unless told, even though your dying to know where we are. Keeping one hand on your clit, still rubbing it, you hear the motor hum of the driver's side window going down and the rush of the cool evening air rush over your body. Feeling my body leaning over a bit, my stomach pushing into your face, you hear me talking to someone.

"Excuse me, officer? Can you tell me how I can get to Park Ave. from here?" I ask.

Your body tense as you realize I've stopped to talk to someone...a cop maybe...with you handcuffed, naked laying next to me in my car, my thick cock inside your mouth as my other hand molests your wet clit. You can hear the officer's female voice talking and me saying things back, but can't make out the words due to the loud sound of your own heart getting ready to explode from your chest. As I speed up my fingers working your clit, your hips start to jerk a bit on their own, your naked flesh rubbing atop the leather seat you're in, your wrists straining against the cool metal of the cuffs as you slurp and suck on my tight cock.

Thanking the officer for her directions, I roll up the window and start driving again, the whole time never having taken my hand off your clit, fully erect and popping out from between your pink sexy, damp lips. Rubbing faster and in small, tight circles, your young body starts to jerk and quiver faster.

Looking down at you, I smile and say, "No, no. Don't you cum just yet. You don't get to cum until I say, understand?" you whine between sucks, but nod your head yes again, flicking your tongue along the underside of my cock head.

"Good girl...good little slut," I moan as I arch my back more, almost choking you as my head pushes down your throat.

Suddenly the car stops and I take my hand off your mound and put the gear in park. Reaching down with sticky fingers, I run my hand over your flushed face, moving your hair away from your cheek. Taking your chin, I turn your head upwards towards me, my long shaft sliding out of your open mouth as the side of it rest along the corner of your lips and chin. Panting and red faced, you look up at me with wanting eyes, working your lips and tongue trying to get the shaft back inside your mouth. Petting your head lovingly I look down at you smiling.

"My, my, what a hungry slut you are, hungry for more cock? Yes, I know you are and you'll get it all, but first I want you to see where we are. Go ahead, look up, but not all the way up, and slowly," I say trying to assure you of your safety.

Holding your arm with my hand, I help you work yourself up onto your hip, your still cuffed hands pinned behind you, as you lift your head and glance out the window. I almost laugh out loud at you as your small, naked frame tenses up.

"Oh shit," you gasp lowly, your panicked eyes darting around out the window at where we are. Another parking lot, 6 o'clock in the evening, still light out, parked far enough away so that no one's near us, but our car is easily visible to all the people coming in and out of the Mall. Dozens upon dozens of people, young and old, male and female, families walking with bags and kids, all around. You duck your head down fast and look up at me, your wet sticky mouth open wide as you shake your head no, pleading.

I grin, putting my hand back on your head and working your face back to my lap, "Oh yes my little slut, now keep sucking until I'm ready, and then we'll see about fucking, right here."

Before you can say anything, you feel the hot tip of my cock head pushing passed your lips again as the whole shaft sinks deep inside your shaking mouth.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...My eyes closing almost gasping from feeling the shaft fill my mouth, my hands in very tight fists behind my back as I stay still, not really able to move. I feel you pull my hair back making my head move backward, then your hand and hips move in opposite directions as the skin slides past my lips again. My head fill of images; what I saw when I looked out the window flashing in my head over and over, seeing so many people laughing and walking in and out of the mall, the mall I come to all the time. I know people who work here? What if they see me, god what if my boyfriend is here? What if security catches us!? Wait, that's right, there isn't any. The first sigh of relief comes over me. Your thrusts snap me out of it as I start to suck hard. Twirling my tongue around as I feel you rest just the head at my lips.

"Open your eyes," you softly whisper.

Slowly my eyes open, looking up at you as your mushroomed head is half way in my mouth. My tongue slowly licks over the hole at the exact second some pre-cum seeps out, licking it up quickly as it mixes with my saliva, watching your face react as the sun shines in on it, my eyes darting over to the window seeing the blue sky above us, before shooting back to your face as I hear you speak.

"Oh look at that, a group of young people walking our way, those girls and their clothes these days", you remark as you watch them, then looking down seeing my eyes go wide. My mind races, what if they see, what if they know, god, I can feel the tightness of the cuffs on my wrists, feeling so vulnerable. Forcing myself to push past that feeling, trying to regain some self-control, I suck as hard as I can, watching your face, finally seeing your eyes flutter and your head lay back on the head rest. I almost giggle at my accomplishment as I work the shaft hard now as you hold my hair tight again, my lips and tongue work just on the head. I feel your hand at my hips, lifting them, my head swivels looking up as my thoughts echo again in my head, "what, what are you doing?"

"On your knees lil one," you order calmly, but my eyes don't look calm as panic shoots over them. Before you get mad again I quickly turn so my knees are on the seat, lying on the top of my thighs as my chest is just hanging over the middle divider, my face now looking right into your lap as you guide my head up and down. Hearing your grunts and hisses I go more, trying to move my head faster then your hand is moving it.

*WHOOP*

I feel a sharp slap on my left ass cheek, making me jerk and muffle a grown, as the sound of it echoes in the car.

"Higher on your knees slut," you order as I hear my own thoughts in my head, "Oh god, but if I go higher then..." Slowly I raise my body up using my knees, feeling my face sink more into your lap and onto the shaft.

"Higher," you order again. My body shaking knowing what your up to, my ass is slowly getting closer and closer to being at the window level, my back arches as my ass rises.

"That's good," you say with a laugh. My ass feels high, it, it has to be able to be seen, oh god. Your hand in my hair making me go slow on your shaft. Suddenly I hear the sound of a window, then a rush of warm air against my bare ass and wet pussy lips. I freak, but you hold me tight

"Don't move or you will regret it dear," those words from your lips sounding so terrifying. Shaking more and more, feeling the wind on my skin.

"Now I wonder which one of those boys in that group over there would love to walk over here and get a look in this passenger side window," my pleads muffled on your cock, "You'd like that wouldn't you? Some boy getting to touch you while you're handcuffed, naked, sucking my cock? A lil slut like you would cream all over his hands wouldn't you." Not sure if you are joking, hell not sure if this group your talking about can see me or not, if I can feel the wind then...god. My thoughts trail off in my head, as time passes with my ass high and my mouth wrapped around the juicy shaft.

I hear the window go up and I breath better, but not for long. Then feel you yank my face out of your lap, pushing me back so I am kneeling, naked, in the passenger seat facing you. My chest heaving trying to figure out what the hell today has turned into, when I woke up today it seemed like such a normal uneventful day ahead, now here I am in such an interesting situation. Kneeling there in your car, naked and handcuffed, my eyes look right at you from across the seats, your penis sticking straight up, still very wet from my mouth, your head turned to the side looking right back at me. Seeing that look in your eye, the one that makes my inner walls quiver, the one that no other man has ever been able to give me, it's so deep, so much meaning, yet so animalistic at the same time.

"I'm ready for you, are you ready to get fucked by me?" You ask as if there was an answer you'd be surprised of.

I nod with a face that is indescribable, a mix of so many feelings; of fear, nervousness, happiness, lust, submission. I watch as you remove your bottoms and see you sitting there bottomless. Your cock, wet from my saliva, standing so tall and hard, because of me. You reach over and hold me by the arm and help me crawl over onto your side, turning me to face you. My knees resting at the sides of the seat, next to your thighs, feeling you move the seat back a little so my ass and back aren't resting up against the steering wheel. Looking you right in the eye, scared to look around, not wanting to remember where we are, just that I'm straddling your lap, you this man, my Master. Feeling your hands on my ass, my head dips back as I feel your strong touch, letting out a soft moan. Feeling you raising me up on my knees, my head almost touching the roof of the car, feeling the sun shinning in the window on my upper body...oh god...my chest...it's, it's above the window line, turning a bright red as I almost panic. Just then I feel your hands go to my hips and push me down, my lower tummy sliding on your shirt and gasping feeling the wet tip of your cock touch my lips. My arms behind me, handcuffed tight. You must be able to feel how soaked I am when you move my hips around a bit so the tip can find the entrance. My eyes starring right over your seat and out the back window to the parking lot and the cars, but not really looking at anything, just focused. You leave me there, feeling the head twitch making me shake as you hold me up on my knees, ready to fall down onto it here.

"What do you want?" You ask quietly.

"Please, fu..fu..fuck me," I say with a shivering stuttering.

"What do you want slut?" you bark at me again.

"For you to fuck me, right now, please, please," I beg.

"Louder my slut," your words echo in my head.

Tilting my head back, my need growing more and more, so much pleasure for you so far, finally I get your cock. This is what you turn me into, a once innocent girl begging for it, needing it, wanting your cock.

"Push your cock in my pussy please Master, I want it so bad, right here. Fuck your lil slut here at the mall in your car, let me feel you inside me please....god just go in me," I scream as you can feel my hips try and push down. Your cock point right up toward me, ready, so ready. Your hands holding me steady up on my knees. My wrists aching from being locked in the cuffs for so long.

"NOW PLEASE MASTER, FUCK YOUR WHORE!" I scream louder then ever.

I hear you laugh a little as you push down on my hips. My eyes bulge, the ring at the entrance to my body gets attacked and you slid into me. I go down until my ass hits your legs, until we are locked together, until finally, my pussy is filled with your huge cock. I shake, I jerk, my hair flies all over as you hold me down on it, as the tip keeps pushing on the back of my wall so hard. I feel you make it twitch inside me, making me jerk a little more on your lap. You lift me up and drop me back down. Until then I hadn't made a sound, a silent gasp from the moment I felt it attack me, but the second I felt it plunge back into my pussy I scream, so loud. More ups and downs, my clit rubbing on your skin as you sit there in your seat. This naked girl handcuffed being moved up and down on your cock, in the parking lot of the mall. I feel you leave me on it. My eyes closed almost in a dream state, not really realizing what you're doing until it's done. The cuffs came off, but, one, one wrist, but again I'm locked. I can feel the steering wheel more as my arms are pulled a bit more back away from me. You slid me forward a little on your lap, your shaft moves inside me and my wrists feel the cuffs pulling.

"There we go, no where to go, but to stay on my cock. Right where you wanna be," you say with a grin.

You've put the chain of the cuffs around the steering wheel. You try and lift me, but the chain pulls tight and I can only go about half way up your cock before I'm pulled to tight. I feel you reach down and the back of your seat falls back until it's resting on the backseat, leaving your torso laying down now looking up at me. Your body, your head, all of you out of sight of the windows. I, on the other hand, kneeling there on your driver's seat, straddling you, your cock buried deep inside of me. My eyes finally looking around the parking lot,

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Day She'll Never Forget Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds