• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Secret Passion

Secret Passion

It had seemed that Alyssa had, had this dream before but she could never place the face of the stranger. Every night she would wake up in a feverish sweat and yet she always ached to be in this handsome stranger's arms. Tonight she had dreamed that this faceless Mandingo had taken her for a ride in his car and beneath the full moon undressed her by the brook on 75th Street where he kissed her from her lips traveling down to between her thighs and stopping just between the valley dipping his tongue into the nectar and savoring the sweet taste. Yet he kept probing using his tongue, his lips, and his fingers until her nectar juice came all over his face. Then he lifted her up and pushed her against the wall facing the brook as the full moon danced against the water and gently wrapped her legs around his waist as she pushed his large dick into her pussy and pumped in and out her tight pussy. While her large breasts were pressed against his chest and Mandingo brings her to the height of passion and at this point she awakes.

Alyssa decided to get up and get ready for work but she couldn't get help but think about the mystery man in her dreams and if she would be able to put a face to the stranger.

She arrived fifteen minutes early for work and started her usual routine of making calls from her appointment book and checking to see which client she would see that morning. She went through the day working but mostly day dreaming about the face less stranger. Then, her secretary notified her that her 1:00 p.m. appointment was a new client. She opened the door to reveal a tall, dark, handsome man at least 6 feet tall with Hershey chocolatey skin and full kissable lips and honey brown eyes. Alyssa smoothed her reddish brown curls away from her face and watched as Robert Cross sat on the couch across from her. She smoothed her pencil thin grey skirt and showed her thick thighs.

Robert Cross began his story about how his wife left him. It had taken a toll on him that he was having difficulties sleeping at nights.

"Dr. Forrester, I don't know why it took me so long to get here but I have not been able to sleep for the last three months."

"Really, Mr. Cross, tell me about these dreams."

"Well, Dr. Forrester they generally begin with me waking up in a sweat because I am chasing a sexy woman, I can't put a face to."

"Go on Mr. Cross."

"Well, Dr. how can I put it, she has large breast with huge nipples and soft creamy thighs with a sweet nectar hidden between those thighs, oh and I feel lost when I get between them it's as if I keep having the same reoccurring dream."

"Well Mr. Cross, dreams are usually a sign of a bigger picture."

"Meaning?"

" Meaning, that you are in need of a missing something in your life."

"Such as?'

"I would dare to say that since your wife left you have been missing some intimacy."

"This could be true."

Just then, Robert reached out to move a reddish brown curl from Alyssa's face and their eyes locked and then, they began to kiss. Robert pulled Alyssa's pink sweater up and over her head and was surprised by the large breasts entrapped on a red bra. His lips moved from her neck all the way down to her breasts as he unclasped her bra. Meanwhile Alyssa took Robert's shirt off and kissed his shoulders his chest and reached for the belt on his pants while Robert pulled Alyssa's skirt down and took her panties off. By this time Robert and Alyssa were both naked. Alyssa sat on top of Robert on the couch and wrapped her legs around his waist as he buried his face into her chest and sucked on her nipples as he pushed his dick into her pussy and grabbed her hips as he fucked her. Slowly at first and then harder and harder. Then, Alyssa got up and got down on her hands and knees and Robert grabbed her hips, slapped her ass and probed her pussy open with the head of his dick and pushed more of it in until all nine inches filled her pussy as he pushed in and out until he came all over her ass.

"Wow" Robert said.

"Same time next week?" Alyssa asked.

"Definitely." Robert said.

Well now Alyssa knew what face to give her Mandingo man in her dreams.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Secret Passion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds