• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 06

The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 06

After my conversation with Lisa I became obsessed with finding videos on my brothers' computer where my father went into her flat. We had had an amazing conversation about sex and I had showed her the videos of me masturbating in the bathroom and of her in her mother's flat when she had masturbated to a German sex magazine. She told me that her mom, Nellie, our maid, had told her that my father often came into her room.

My brothers' had installed hidden cameras in my room, Nellie's room, the bathroom and in my parents' room. They were secretly recording videos on their computer. I had watched many of them including those of my parents making love. Mom was obviously quite highly sexed (she had a collection of books and dildos hidden away in a hatbox) but Dad seemed quite ordinary and boring in his sex life. He had a few porn pictures hidden in his wardrobe that my brothers' had shown me but he always made love in the same way. Starting in the missionary position he would soon slide onto his side with Mom's leg over him and then he would fuck her from underneath. She would masturbate her clit and then later, when he was asleep, she would masturbate again. The thought of him and Nellie added a new dimension to my thinking about him.

At every opportunity I sneaked into my brothers' room and checked out the videos. They were filed according to the room that they recorded but each movie was simply filed by the camera code. If there were any they had to be in the file marked "Nellie's Room". One by one I watched the videos but I found none of Dad. There was one however, in which Nellie undressed and posed her body looking at someone who was obviously in the room taking photographs judging by the intermittent flashes. She lay on the bed stroking her tits and masturbated until she came. Afterwards she licked the goo from her fingers.

I never found out who was taking the pictures but I invented this story (my first fantasy, all my stories so far are real events)based on the scene in Grace Metalious' book, "The Tight White Collar" which I had once found in Mom's hatbox. In the scene Theo Justine comes into Doris Delaney's room where she is working as a maid. He had discovered that she was reading the books in his secret porn collection. The family is away for the holidays and she is frightened about being fired. One night he comes into her room and tells her to take off her clothes. She teases him until he fucks her and from then on her life changes direction. I tell it from Nellie's perspective. Read on..

It was a hot Saturday afternoon. I had just finished in the house and was stripping off for a shower. Only Mr D'Arc was at home, the rest of the family had gone to the beach for the day. I tossed my clothes onto the bed, my bra and panties on top. They were the new white lacy ones that I had bought the previous afternoon. I was thinking that I should wash them when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Its me," he said, "I've come to check on the light bulbs."

I wrapped my dressing gown around me and went to the door. It was Mr D'Arc with a box of light bulbs under his arm.

"Any lights need changing?" he asked.

The set of ceiling lights in the little lounge where we now stood had only one bulb burning.

"Ah," he said, "Lets get this fixed."

He pulled up a chair and stood on it reaching up to the light. The chair wasn't too steady and he wobbled a bit on it. I reached out to steady him with a hand on either side of his hips, seeing the bulge in his pants.

"Thanks," he said, looking down at me. My gown had opened slightly and he could see the cleft between my breasts and down to the dark place between my legs.

He finished changing the bulbs and climbed down while I closed up my gown and tightened the belt around my waist. The bedside lamp in my room was also out and so was the light in the bathroom. He changed the bedside light first, taking a good look at my new underwear. Then he went into the bathroom and he stood on the chair to change that light. The bathroom was quite small so I just stood in the doorway watching him. When he came down I stood out of the way to let him pass. At the door to the bedroom he stopped and turned around.

"That's nice underwear," he said, looking at the bed, "is it new?"

I quickly picked them up and bundled them up in my hands so that he couldn't see what they were. He continued to look at me, longer than was necessary.

"You have a nice body," he said, "Will you take off your clothes for me."

I was taken aback but he was the master and I was just the maid. I slowly undid the belt around my midriff and shrugged the gown from my shoulders. He could still see nothing. Slowly I lowered the top of the gown until he could see my breasts, full and brown with dark black pointed nipples. They had suddenly become erect. He had a sudden intake of breath. I dropped the gown to the floor so that he could see also the full bush of crinkly black hair around my pussy. He stared at my body clutching the light bulbs to his chest and I could see the bulge appearing in his pants.

"Turn around," he said. And I slowly turned around showing him my firm round buttocks. I turned to face him again, looking into his eyes as I rub my tit with one hand and covering my pussy with the other.

"Put on your underwear," he said.

I took up the bra which was now lying on the floor and wriggled my breasts into it. Then bending down again I picked up the panties and slowly put one foot in, then the other. I pulled them up over my knees and up my thighs, wiggling my bottom to get their elastic stretchiness over my bum. He stared for a few moments and then turned and left.

Afterwards I stripped off again and washed my new underwear while I was showering. I was feeling quite randy after all of this and so I masturbated in the shower, thinking about Mr D'Arc fucking me.

The next day was Sunday, and my day off. I was still asleep in bed when I heard a knock on the door, then a key being inserted and the door being unlocked. I sat up in my bed and Mr D'Arc came into my bedroom. He had a tray of food and a camera in his hands.

"The family is out," he said, "I've brought you some breakfast and I want to take some photos."

He sat on the end of my bed and put the tray on my lap, removing the camera. I was still a bit asleep and my fuzzy hair was all over the place. My nightie had fallen open and my breasts were quite visible. He peered through the camera and clicked. The flash woke me up completely.

"Master," I said, "what are you doing?"

He explained that he had admired my body the previous day and wanted to take some photos. I looked at him and realized that he was dead set on this and that I had no option. I ate the toast and drank the coffee while he flashed away with the camera taking pictures of me in bed with my tits exposed and now touching the tray on my lap.

"I must pee," I said, getting up and heading for the bathroom. There was no door to the bathroom so he stood there taking pictures of me on the loo and wiping my pussy after I had finished pissing.

When I came back into the bedroom he made me pose and take off my nightie. I was wearing an old pair of blue panties and he clicked away while I took them off. Then he asked me to dress in my new underwear and to put on my best clothes. I dressed in front of my wardrobe, turning from time to time so that he could get pictures from all angles. I found that I was enjoying this, my pussy was getting quite damp and I could see his erection clearly in his pants.

He closed the wardrobe door when I was fully dressed – I had even done up my hair and put on some purple lipstick. He now wanted me to strip off again. I slowly removed my outer clothing again until I was dressed in only my new white underwear which was a stark contrast with my dark skin.

"Take them off," he breathed, putting down the camera.

I put my hand behind my back and unhooked the bra, pushing my tits forward as I did so. His hand was on his crotch where his cock was bulging against his pants. As I slipped the bra from my shoulders he began to undo his belt and zipper. I slipped my thumbs into my panties on either side of my hips and began to lower them. He now had his cock out with his pants down to his knees and he was stroking himself as he watched me.

I dropped my panties to the floor and began to run my hand over my pussy watching him. The effect was electric. How had we come to this from changing light bulbs? His penis was long, straight and uncircumcised. With each down stroke his foreskin pulled back revealing the red purple head of his cock and with each upstroke it was covered again. He had a bush of black hair that covered his strong thighs and ran up his full stomach into his navel where he was holding up his shirt. I looked into his face and could see that he was almost at his climax.

"Slow down, Master," I said, kneeling on the floor in front of him. I wanted to see him up close. He slowed the movement looking down into my eyes. I looked away and down at his cock. His foreskin pulled away from the bulb and I could see a stream of precum forming. I put my hand over his pulling it away from his cock and licked away the moisture. He shuddered as my tongue touched his cock and then he pressed it into my mouth. I closed my purple lips over him, feeling this firm but velvety protrusion in my mouth. I pulled his foreskin right back pulling with my mouth on the soft slippery bulb of his cock while I stoked the rest of the shaft with my one hand and his hairy scrotum with the other. It was too much for him and I felt the jets of his cum as he jerked his body into my face. I rolled my tongue and the slippery juice around his cock. He shuddered and jerked, clutching my fuzzy hair in both hands. Then he began to slowly fuck my mouth, long deep strokes. I tightened and loosened my lips around him. He was leaning forward over me now, still clutching my hair. Then he speeded up, he was ramming this long cock deep into my mouth almost to my tonsils and then he stopped motionless. Holding my head tight with his back now arched backwards he came again deep into my mouth. I could feel the spurts in my throat in the motionlessness of it all.

Afterwards he slowly withdrew his cock and wiped it off on his shirt. Leaning forward he also wiped the little bit of cum that had come out the side of my mouth. He pulled up his pants and sat on the chair while I went back to the bed. Leaning against the wall on the short side of the bed I opened my legs and began to masturbate. I watched him, this white man, who I had dreamed about for so many nights. In the house I had imagined him naked, I had thought about him fucking my mistress. I knew she was highly sexed and often went into her wardrobe to touch her things and use her dildo. I thought about how I washed his underclothes and rubbed them against my face, my breasts, my pussy. I thought about the black and white pictures in his wardrobe of couples fucking and I thought about my pictures soon to join them.

He was staring at my hand over my cunt with my finger deep inside. I opened the pussy lips for him to see the pink inside –we were not so different after all. He looked up at me again and our eyes locked. I could feel that I was almost at my climax. I closed my eyes and rubbed my clitty with renewed vigor. I was almost there when his shadow fell across me. He had taken off his clothes and was standing in front of me, his huge belly and his stiff cock rising from the black mass of hair around his groin. He was stroking his cock again and I could see the bulbous head appearing and disappearing behind his foreskin.

I sat up and turned around offering him my backside. I was still stroking myself from underneath. He put one hand on my back and guided his stiff cock into my pussy. I could feel it pressing against the soft skin and then it slipped in to the wet interior. I reached further under me to touch him where he was inside of me. He wasn't moving. Slowly he pushed deeper and then withdrew. It was wonderful. He stroked into me with slow firm deep strokes. I could now feel his balls with my fingers and the sensation of having this long penis inside of me at last was bringing everything to boil deep inside my middle. He withdrew his cock from my cunt. I took the firm slipperiness of it in my hand and then felt his hand close over mine as he lifted up his cock and pressed it up against my arsehole. He pulled my bum cheeks apart and pressed harder. There was major resistance but I didn't care, I was about to come. As he slowly pressed his long shaft into me I came. My body shuddered and the heat pumped up from my groin. He was deep inside now and he began to fuck faster gripping tight on my hips. I pinched my bum closed and he moaned, fucking even faster against the tight hold that I had on him. Then, all at once, he pushed deep and I could feel his cock shuddering inside of me as he spurted again.

Afterwards he knelt down beside the bed and I rolled over to sit against the wall looking at him. He head was down against the bed and his shoulders and back were flushed with exertion. Then he stood up, his cock now hanging down with his cum still glistening on it.

"I've never had such good sex," he said. "Do you mind if I come again?"

"No, master," I replied. "It was good for me also!"

He came many times after that when the family were out. Sometimes he just took pictures but often we fucked. I never told him that I knew about the camera in the ceiling. And I always put a cover over it when the family went away.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Story of Joanne D'Arc Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds