• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anything For A Promotion Ch. 03

Anything For A Promotion Ch. 03

Maeve could feel Corey's thick finger deep in her ass. There was no lubrication, and while it stung her like hell, it was also an erotic feeling that she had never known before. It was nearing impossible for her to continue to suck Master's cock while being fucked and fingered. There was pain in her ass, her sphincter actually hurt. Then Maeve began to worry that if she didn't concentrate on giving appropriate attention to the master's cock, there was no telling how he would punish her. Memories of early dating days flooded her mind of how he hated it when she performed poorly at oral sex. He finally took the time to teach her how to give the absolute perfect blow job, and he expected it nightly.

Again, Maeve's thoughts were interrupted. Master had grabbed her hair and yanked her hair back in a most abrupt way. His face was inches from hers and his voice was calm, controlled, yet forceful. "Maeve, do you have something more important to do tonight?"

"No, you are the only important thing."

"No what?"

"No, sir," Maeve stammered.

"No, what?!" Master was obviously annoyed.

"No, Master." Maeve's voice was only slightly more than a whisper. Corey continued to slam his cock into her cunt, and his finger was working her now sore asshole violently.

Master stood up and walked to the armoire in the guest bedroom. He opened the drawer, and removed something. Maeve could not see in the dim light, but she knew that it was long and held in the master's hand. Master returned and stood in front of Maeve. Maeve attempted to return his semi-hard cock to her mouth. Master grasped her wrist and snatched her body upward. Corey wrapped his arms around her slender waist and continued to slam her pussy. Master looked at Corey and gave a slight smile.

Once to her knees, Master bent over and grasped her right tit. Maeve had always been proud of her tits. Yes, they were implants, but damn those double D's looked good sitting high on her chest. If she wore a tank top, there was not a man anywhere that could ignore her. They had been her first anniversary gift from Greg. He took great pleasure in them as well. What had amazed Maeve most was the fact that the surgery did not eliminate the sensitivity of her nipples. Maeve often rubbed and pinched her nipples as she and Greg made love. However, tonight, she had not been able to even think of pleasuring herself in such a way.

As Master rolled her nipple around between his fingers, Maeve noticed that his pinching was harder than normal. He had warned her that she would be punished if she came before he allowed it, yet, he was rubbing and pinching her nipples in a way that he KNEW would make her cum quickly. Maeve gasped as she felt something being clipped to her nipple. What ever it was, it was warm and pulsing. Just the feeling on her right tit nearly sent her into an orgasm, but before she knew it, there was another device being applied to her left nipple. The pulses were firing quickly and without synchronization. It was all that Maeve could take. She drew a loud breath and began moaning. With her moans, she thrust her wet pussy onto Corey's cock as if she were possessed. The movement nearly threw Corey off balance. He stiffened and allowed her to ride his throbbing cock the way that she wished. Maeve thrashed around, grinding her pussy onto his cock and moaning wildly as wave after wave of orgasm gripped her body. After what seemed to be an eternity, her body went limp, she slipped off of Corey's cock and fell to the floor on her tummy.

Maeve's knees were still slightly bent and she continued a bucking motion, indicating to Master and Corey that her wet pussy was still coming. Like a loud crack of thunder, Master began to smack Maeve's ass cheeks with a leather clad paddle. "You were not given permission to cum Slut!" again the paddle came down on her tender ass cheeks. "you are only allowed to cum when I tell you to." Master continued and landed about 4 more blows to her ass.

Corey was only slightly out of the swing of the paddle. He had taken his cock into his hand and continued to stroke the shaft. The sight of Maeve's ass turning from creamy white to blushing red was causing his cock to grow harder.

Master placed the paddle on the edge of the bed, and moved toward Maeve's face. He could see the tears streaking her cheeks. He held her face in both hands and spoke to her in a gentle tone. "You will learn to trust me and to respond to my commands. When you disobey me, you will be punished. I had already promised you this." Master looked toward Corey and nodded. He handed Corey a small bottle of KY.

Master continued to speak to Maeve, "You tell me that your ass is virgin. After today, I don't know what to believe about you. You will give Corey your ass." Tears continued down Maeve's cheeks. She felt the coolness of the KY on her flaming cheeks as Corey began to lube her asshole. She wanted to protest, but there was no way for her to do that. Corey spread a generous amount of KY on his cock and stroked it a few times.

Master bent over and grabbed Maeve's ass cheeks to spread them so that Corey could enter her. Corey eased the head into her virgin hole. Maeve gasped. Corey stopped there for a moment to allow Maeve to relax. Once the sphincter began to relax, he eased his cock into her ass inch by inch. Maeve continued to gasp. Her moans were rapidly changing from pain to pleasure. Corey began to pound his cock into her asshole. It was so tight and hot around his cock, he was not sure how long he would be able to fuck her without losing his load.

Maeve now had a full grasp on what was happening to her. There really was a huge cock shoved up her tight ass. It was painful initially, but soon, wave after wave of pleasure was taking over. She could feel Corey's strong hands caressing the hot stinging flesh of her ass. The nipple clamps were still warming and vibrating her nipples. She fought her orgasm as hard as she could. She knew there was no way that she could stand another spanking for disobeying master.

Corey threw his head back. He began to grunt and slam his hard cock into her ass as hard as he could. On the next stroke, he could not hold back any longer. His cock slid out of her tight asshole, and began to spew sperm all over the burning flesh of Maeve's ass cheeks.

Corey and Greg exchanged smiles. Master then ordered Maeve to move to the bed. She did as she was instructed and without delay. Master had her to lay on her back. Corey poured a drink for himself and Greg, and returned to the foot of the bed to stand next to Greg.

"Not too bad for first night as a slave, but you have much to learn. Especially about control. Corey and I are going to enjoy a drink while you finish yourself off. We want to watch you finger yourself to your orgasm." Master said with a half laugh.

Maeve was not about to question his orders. She slid her right hand to her mouth and licked two fingers. She then moved them to her clit. She quickly began to rub her hard clit with a powerful force. She licked the middle finger of her left hand. Soon she snaked that finger down to her once tight asshole. Maeve worked herself into an orgasm quickly by working her asshole and clit at the same time. Corey and Greg watched her and smiled.

"What did you think Corey? Was yours the first cock in her ass?" Greg asked as Corey put his clothes on.

"Definitely not, Greg. You have got quite a hot slut there, and she has had an ass fuck or two in the past."

The two men left the room. Maeve enjoyed the waves of her orgasm. She had removed fingers from all of her holes, and now lightly slapped the hood of her pussy to continue to ride her orgasm.

Greg returned to the room after Corey had left for the evening. He stood watching Maeve as she lay naked on the bed. Finally he spoke..."Corey says that he will recommend me for the VP position. He also says that it has to be a unanimous vote among all 4 board members. The next board meeting is Friday night at the Wilkshire Hotel. Corey has asked that we attend the meeting. Perhaps you can convince all of them that I deserve the promotion."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anything For A Promotion Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds