• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Visit From The Sisters

Another Visit From The Sisters

123

Taski called me at the office to say that she would be able to come up to my log cabin up in Maine at the end of the month and could stay a couple of weeks. Her sister Mehra would be able to join us after the first week if that would be all right with me. All right! ... it would be fantastic. A week with Taski followed by a week with both of them usually had me hobbling around for a month afterwards. It was only the first of the month when I got the call so I would have a little more than three weeks to wait for the bliss I would surely enjoy. These girls are absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I met Taski first a year or so earlier when she was up trying to get the value of real estate and then she brought her sister Mehra up a month or so later. We spent most of a week in bed and my cock was damn near worn out when they left. They had tits to die for and loved every type of sexual activity I could dream up and a few that were their own.

A few months earlier I had an architect draw up some plans of improving the cabin's bathroom and had talked to some local contractors about the job. I also wanted the deck enlarged. The upcoming visit from the girls was just what I needed to light a fire under my ass and get it done. Three weeks was more than enough time if I got going on it. The changes called for a major enlargement of the room then tearing out the old combo tub and shower and replacing them with a huge shower room complete with a waterfall shower, a seating area and a four person Jacuzzi would have a prime spot in the room. It was going to be fantastic and provide all kinds of opportunities for some sexy shenanigans. I got the idea from a shower room I had experienced in a motel out on the West Coast.

I called the contractor and gave him the go ahead telling him that I wanted the job complete in three weeks. He stuttered and stammered a bit and I could hear him start to tell me how tough that would be but when I interrupted him and told him there would be a two thousand dollar under-the-table bonus if he made that deadline. Not another word was heard from him about it being a problem. He made the deadline by three days.

Taski arrived late in the day on Saturday and we rushed into each other's arms. I gave her a quick tour of the modifications to the place and she was properly impressed but she couldn't get her clothes off fast enough and I was almost as fast as she was.

Damn, I had forgotten just how lovely she is and when I turned and saw her naked as a jaybird my cock rose to full attention. It was still warm enough that we could go out on the deck with just a small fire in the firepit to ward off the early evening chill while we sat there telling each other just how much we had missed the other during the last month she was away. It wasn't bullshit on my part ... I really had missed her and the phone bill I had run up during that time was evidence of the fact.

I had brought out a bottle of Scotch, a small pitcher of water and a bowl of cubes and some snacks we could nibble on while we got reacquainted. We sipped our drinks as she let her hand roam up my thigh and circle my shaft. Her fingers were soon sliding over the head of my cock as they picked up a little of the pre-come. She loves to trace the veins in my shaft with her fingernails and she knows it can drive me up and over the wall. Damn, she is so gentle about it. There are times I can even watch her doing it and barely, oh so barely, feel her gentle touch. I could only stand a little of that before reaching over and pulling her on top of me.

Her pussy was soaked and that made it easier for me to slide my entire shaft into her in one long thrust. I was leaning back on the deck chair and now had her facing me with her lovely breasts mashed against my chest with my hands down on the cheeks of her ass pulling them ever closer. I let my grip loosen enough for her to be able to match my thrusts and she was as much caught up in the moment of what we were doing as I was. It had been way too long since we had been like this last. Her hair was being tossed from one shoulder to the other and she was letting some small noises escape her mouth as her passion came over her. My hands pushed her chest a few inches away from mine to make room for my fingers to caress her breasts. We both love it when I take her hard nipples and roll them around between my fingers. Whew, it wasn't going to take much of this before I was unloading into her.

She let out one long moan and brought her lips to mine, crushing them together as her tongue went in and searched out mine. That was it for both of us. I have always heard about simultaneous orgasms and I couldn't swear that this was one of them but it was damn close.

She slid off me and headed for the bathroom to clean herself up and I was faced with staring at the loveliest pair of pussy lips imaginable. She had gotten up on her hands and knees in the act of standing and her oval shaped pussy was looking at me as if it were a camera lens. Whew, and I was in for a week of this! The question had to be was I going to be able to stand it?

I followed her into the newly remodeled bath and we went straight into the rustic shower room. I reached around her and turned on the shower that let the water cascade down over the flat rock and over both of us. This was one of the major changes I had the contractor make to the shower room. The walls were all of rough stone and one of the shower heads allowed water to run over a flat rock up about seven feet on the wall and cascade down and out about a foot and a half to bathers. Damn, it felt refreshing. Soft and smooth. After soaping up there was another knob that diverted the water to come roaring out of a small showerhead hidden amongst the rocks. The soap that covered us a minute earlier was blasted from us. Taski couldn't get over it and giggled and cooed like a schoolgirl enjoying it.

"C'mon, Task, let's get dressed and I'll take you down into town for a great cheap dinner. You'll remember the place from your last visit." We were downtown, such as it is for a town, in a half-hour and enjoying great seafood dinners. It isn't as fancy a restaurant as the place up the coast twenty miles but it is close, with good food and very reasonable. We were enjoying our meals when the owners came around the tables talking to diners and welcomed us back when they recognized us.

It was dark when we got back to the cabin and I stopped off at the huge stone fireplace in the main cabin to start a fire. When it looked as if it was started I went out to the deck and threw a couple of small logs on a few still glowing embers in the firepit. The flames were sparking in it by the time I had turned around and headed back inside.

" Task, it's a little chilly on the deck even with the firepit going, so let's cuddle wrapped in one of my hunting shirts, chat, sip on a nightcap and watch the stars while the fireplace warms it up in here. What do you say?"

"Lead the way."

This time I let her sit in the big deck chair while I sat on cushions at her feet. We were only a few feet away from the firepit so we were toasty.

The scotch went down smoothly and we laughed about a ton of things that had happened to each of us since we last saw each other.

Slowly I let one hand roam up her leg and lightly caress her thigh through the material of her jeans.

It didn't take long before her hand was resting on mine so I knelt up using my other hand to unfasten her jeans. Hooking a couple of fingers in them along with her panties they both slipped down easily. She raised her hips to help me along. I didn't stop until they were completely off and on the deck beside me before pulling her down on the deck chair and moving myself over so that my chest was between her legs. I began something she loved and that was lightly nipping on the inside of her thighs.

My mouth started just above her knee and worked its way up to where I was nibbling just an inch from her glistening, wet pussy lips when I moved over to the other thigh working my way first down to her knee and then back up to her pussy. This time I didn't move over to the other leg but let my tongue flick on the lips of her pussy as I moved my hands up, spreading her lips to let my face bury itself between them. It didn't take my tongue long to search out her clit and after a few fast flutters I had her clit uncovered and her hips in motion. She had moved her hands down to the back of my head and was pulling me deeper into her as she was throwing her pussy hard up against my mouth. A few minutes of that and she was actually screaming with pleasure and humping my face as hard as ever.

Her climax roared over her and she just collapsed back on the deck chair. I stayed right where I was for a few minutes before sliding up and kissing her deeply. She was tasting her own pussy juices, something she'd always loved!

"God Jim, that was terrific. You sure know how to turn me on."

"Honey, it's easy with a gal as lovely as you. Now some of the other hags I get up here are a lot more work." I joked as I gave her a little poke in the ribs.

"If you keep up that sick humor of yours I am going to perform a penisoctomy on you. Then let's see how you entertain those other hags."

"Aw, you wouldn't want to do that to 'Mr. Lucky'."

"I'll 'Mr. Lucky' you, you piece of shit." She said with just a touch of anger in her voice.

"OK, OK, Time out. Time for a shower and then nitey night." And I got up and made my way to the bath.

She was right behind me and asked as we were making our way to the bath, "When the hell are you going to learn to stop joking like that and pissing me off?"

I turned and took her in my arms, giving her a huge kiss. "Honey, you wouldn't like me if I changed. Now would you?"

"Matter of fact I think I would like you more if you would change in that regard."

"OK, I'll try. No promises other than I'll try."

The shower was magnificent. It wasn't every day I had a beautiful woman with me to wash my back and every thing else she desired.

I was up first in the morning and took my turn making breakfast. Mine wasn't as fancy as hers but did offer her a bowl of chunks of different kinds of fresh fruit, waffles, butter and maple syrup and coffee. Hers usually included sausage, bacon eggs and English muffins but mine would do.

"Hey honey. How about we get dressed and explore the little town? There really are some very nice people around and we both ought to get to know my neighbors better. Who knows when we'll ever need them."

"Fine, I'll be ready in ten minutes."

I scurried around as fast as I could. She was waiting for me at the door when I was still getting dressed. So much for slow women!

There really wasn't much to see in the town; a few stores, a gas station that doubles as the post office, a realtor and a bank that hardly does any business at all in the winter months ... just a quaint little New England town. ...

We drove in and began our exploration by stopping in the gas station to say hello to Mr. Willis. He's our postman and gets a huge kick out of seeing Taski and Mehra around my place He once joked to the gals that they really ought to take it easy on an old guy like me. I'd be having a heart attack if I didn't watch myself. Mehra gets a huge kick out of him. He asked about her and was all smiles when Task told him she would be up at the end of the week.

Some of the women in town looked hard at Taski. She was obviously too good looking for them and they were probably worried what their husbands would think if they saw her. Ah, the hell with that kind of shit. All of a sudden I got a brainstorm of an idea. Why not have a huge housewarming party to celebrate my new addition to the cabin and invite the whole town? That sounds like a huge number but counting us it would make about twenty. If I had it on Saturday afternoon Mehra would be here too and she would get a big kick out of it. I mentioned it to Task and she went wild about the idea and wanted to get back and plan the whole thing.

She drew up an invitation, took it down to Mr. Willis to make copies and had him promise to include them on his rounds the next day. I made a list of the booze we would need and then had Mr. Willis call the beer distributor in the next big town to deliver three half kegs at noon on Saturday. He also ordered three big vats filled to the brim with ice to hold the kegs.

Task was in her glory. She planned for the hamburgers and hot dogs, potato chips, french fries and condiments. At the last minute she ordered paper plates, cups and plastic knives and forks and all that kind of crap. We were ready with one big hope and that was for good weather... NO rain.

Damn, I had never seen her so excited and it was only Tuesday. I was wondering what she would be like on Friday.

I called an end to the party planning and told her to pour us a couple of drinks as I was going to throw a couple of nice steaks on the grille with some super looking asparagus I had picked up at the market. It would be hard for me to imagine a nicer evening. Steaks, asparagus, scotch and water, all on my deck over looking the ocean with a gal as beautiful as Task sharing dinner and a view with me. It doesn't get any better than that.

The dinner went over great and we sat there drinking and shooting the breeze. I steered the conversation away from the Saturday shindig, as I knew it would consume our conversation for the rest of the night and I had something else in mind.

"Task, just leave the dishes in the kitchen sink and come here."

She did and as she walked back to me I grabbed her and gave her a huge kiss.

"Honey, I have been wanting all day to do that." I said.

As I was holding her I let my hands slide around her back and began sliding her T-Top up and over her shoulders, exposing her large firm breasts with those beautiful nipples.

"Oh Jim, you are too much." She exclaimed as she locked her mouth on mine again.

My hands had now slid down to pull her jeans and panties down and off before I led her back inside the cabin. By then she had taken my hand and was leading the way. I was stripping my pants off as we walked back to the bedroom. When we got there she turned and was staring at my rock-hard cock that was aimed right at her.

I pushed her gently back onto the bed and lay beside her with my lips locked to hers. My hands were gently caressing her body from her breasts down to her crotch, in and around her pussy. I let my fingers spread the puffy lips of her pussy before delving in to uncover her clit. That started her moaning.

While my fingers were doing their thing her hand had drifted down and was sliding lightly up and down my shaft. She wasn't actually jacking me off but her hand was sure getting me aroused even more than I already was.

"Honey, get up on your hands and knees. We both love it this way."

I had barely got the words out of my mouth when she was positioned just the way we like it. Her ass was poised high in the air while she was holding her chest up with her elbows. I knelt behind her and had my cock positioned with the head of it just beginning to spread her pussy lips to allow its entrance. I was holding her hips with each hand and pulled gently and soon was buried a few inches. She gasped a little and I pulled a lot harder and then was buried to the hilt. Damn, the warmth, moisture and tightness of her pussy had me reeling with pleasure.

She started to throw herself back at me almost at the same time I began thrusting myself into her. It was like a symphony; at first we were out of sync but it didn't take us long before we were in precise timing with each other. Whew, it was terrific.

I was letting myself slide almost all the way out of her before driving my cock back in all the way. The longer this went on the harder we were thrusting against each other. It didn't take long before it was obvious she had almost lost control of herself and was throwing her hips back at me so hard I was frightened I was going to hurt her when my cock was being driven to the hilt without any effort on my part. Her vaginal muscles were grabbing my cock and I could feel her heart beating through them and up through my cock. Damn, I was there.

"Task, I can't hold back, I'm coming."

All I could hear from her as I was shooting stream after stream deep inside of her were grunts and moans and she had reached her hands around and under her legs and had them cupping my balls lightly. All of a sudden she let out a shriek and it was the first time I had ever heard her do that with her climax and she was almost screaming when she said, "Oh God, Jim. Just stay where you are and move as much as you can even though your cock is getting soft. I am coming and coming a lot."

I did exactly as she asked and it took her a while before her breathing returned even close to normal. I slipped out of her and let myself fall beside her and pulled her down from her ass high position and then just cuddled to her. The fireplace was crackling and the flames were flickering and creating all kinds of shadows throughout the cabin and over us. She turned to face me and I could see the reflection of the fire in her eyes and I leaned over and kissed each of them lightly.

"Jim, just hold me. Please."

And hold her I did. We lay like that for what seemed forever and I finally could hear her breathing slow and deep. She had fallen asleep. I lay there like that for a little while longer before the urge to use the bathroom came over me and I had to slip out of the bed and go into the toilet. When I returned she was still lying exactly as I had left her. I simply covered her and slipped under the covers spooning to her. The next thing I knew the sun was in my eyes, coming in through the doors leading out to the deck. It was a night I wouldn't forget for a long time.

As Task stirred from her sleep she turned looking deep into my eyes and said, "Hey sailor, did we do anything last night that I should be ashamed of?"

I almost fell out of the bed laughing.

We got up and showered before getting ready to drive over to the nearest big town. She wanted to do some shopping for the big cookout day on Saturday. I had told her she and Mehra would have to dress very conservatively if we were going to have the wives of the guys in town not get upset over two lovelies dressed as scantily as she and Mehra sometimes do. NO tight tops or cut off shorts. If there is any cleavage showing or suggested they should get ready to have their asses kicked ... by me if not the wives of the guys. She had me buy a game of horseshoes and lawn darts and a few other things for the kids of the town to play when they were here. Oh yes, gallons of ice cream and soda too.

The rest of the week went way too fast and I got to thinking Task was trying to wear my cock out before Mehra got there. We fucked and sucked everywhere around the cabin as well as all over the deck. Whew, I was a little shopworn by Saturday.

One little episode had me laughing for some time afterwards. One edge of the deck has a regular wood railing around that side where the deck is about five feet off the ground. There are some rail high bushes along that edge to keep everything in perspective. I had steered Taski over to it and had her bent over the rail facing the sea with me behind her. I slid her pants off and slipped my cock into her very wet pussy. I was busy pounding away on it when I looked up and could see her arms moving. The nut was waving at some boats passing by near inshore. The guys on the boats were waving back at her but I didn't think they realized she was getting laid as they did. I got laughing so hard I lost my hard on and she had to work on me to get it back up.

Mehra showed up right at two. We could hear her old junker rattling on my rocky driveway as she got nearer the cabin and finally there she was ... as pretty as ever and trying to drive me crazy with lust and she hadn't been there two minutes. She was wearing short shorts with a top that had the shirttails tied across her stomach and under her lovely breasts and NO bra. She knew exactly what I would be looking at and she gave me the cutest coy shit-eating grin imaginable.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Another Visit From The Sisters

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds