• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Summer

Home for the Summer

I slammed the car door and disappointedly trudged into my parent's house. My girlfriend, Ashley, and I had a fight at the inaugural summer party after completing our first year of college. Ashley and I have been dating since our sophomore year in high school, and she's the only girl I've ever dated or been intimate with. Things didn't seem the same; I think she changed at college. I left the party on the beach around 10:30, way too early for a summer bash with a bunch of college kids. I drove around to cool off a bit, and made it into my parent's driveway by 11:15.

The house is quiet when I enter through the front door; a light is left on for me in the kitchen. Even though I now feel like a houseguest in the home I grew up in, I remember to take off my shoes at the front door. My mom is a neat freak. I walked into the kitchen, raided the refrigerator, gulped down a glass of milk and headed upstairs. I figure the summer has only started; it's got to get better.

I tiptoe at the top of the stairs and notice that the first bedroom door is open, my sister's bedroom. My sister, Jen, had just graduated from high school earlier this week. I shake my head; even my kid sister is still out, having a better time than I am.

I walk quietly down the hall; past my parents room with the door closed and make it to the next door, my room. I turn on the light next to my bed. My parents kept my room the same way it was in high school. All my swimming trophies are along a shelf above my desk. My family was always proud of my swimming career, and they were ecstatic when they found out that I made the college varsity team as a freshman.

As I'm admiring my trophies and other high school memorabilia, I'm startled by a soft creaking noise. I look around the room and it stops. I shrug it off and head over to my closet. I strip off all my clothes and toss them in the laundry basket in the closet. Then I unroll a pair of university gym shorts, pull them and head off to bed.

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed, setting my alarm. Since I returned for the night much sooner than I had originally planned, I figure I can get some laps in at the pool early in the morning. I'm about to turn off the light when the creaking starts again. I'm looking around the room, trying to figure out what it is. It starts to get louder.

Finally, I figure out that it's coming from the other side of the wall, right behind my bed. My wall is shared with my parent's bedroom. The noise stops again, and I turn off the light and get into bed.

A few minutes later, the creaking begins again, this time it's at a faster pace. I roll over in my bed, only to be startled by a thud against the wall. I sit up in bed and stare at the wall, another thud. The creaking is getting louder and faster and in between the loud thuds against the wall, I swear I could hear my father groan. I sit at the edge of the bed, feeling embarrassed. I can't believe my parents are having sex in the next room. I'd heard it before, but I was much younger. Now that I'm 19 and my parents are both 47, it's not something that I want to hear. I'm sure that they both thought Jen and myself would be out much later tonight.

"Oh, Claudine!" I hear my father moan from the other side of the wall as the pounding of the headboard gets louder and faster. Hearing them have sex was bad enough, but hearing my dad call out my mom's name was too much for me. I grab my pillow and head down the hall, the noise getting lost in the distance as I quietly descend the stairs.

I sigh at the bottom of the stairs. Everyone is having a great night with the exception of me, even my parents! Still in just my gym shorts, I take my pillow into the living room and decide to sleep on the couch. I lie down and grab the TV remote. I'm half asleep as I flip through the endless channels, when I come across a cheesy looking soft-core porn movie on one of the cable movie channels. The scene looks like any other scene in one of these movies, but the starring brunette is pretty hot, so I drop the remote and push one of my hands under the waistband of my gym shorts.

Within moments, I'm fully hard and slowly stroking myself inside my shorts. So far, this is the most relaxed I've been all evening. The badly made movie finally bores me and I close my eyes, thinking about Ashley and continuing to slowly and methodically slide my hand over my now throbbing shaft in the mesh material of my shorts.

I'm now caught up in my own erotic world, so much that I didn't hear the footsteps down the carpeted stairs. What did startle me was the familiar clicking of heels on the tile floor of the kitchen. I'm suddenly frozen.

My mother has always pampered herself, and dad brought home a salary that enabled it. I knew right away that the clicking heels were those of my mom's slippers. She's always worn the fancy slippers that were feathery and fuzzy on the top, open toed to display her perfectly painted toes, and they had a small heel, hence, the clicking. It was an all to familiar sound that I heard growing up.

I heard the fridge open and close and the faucet run for a moment. I took advantage of her being busy to pull my hand out of my shorts, I looked down, and to my disappointment, my hardon had not subsided one bit. I was lying on my back, with only my shorts on and a perfect 'mesh-tent' in my lap. I desperately tried thinking of things that would make it soften, but I only saw it throb and twitch in my shorts.

The clicking got louder, and then softened as my mother walked out of the kitchen, back onto carpet. I heard the footsteps getting closer. At that moment, I realized that the TV was still on the soft-core porno I was watching. I couldn't reach for the remote now, since I knew she would see me. I prayed that she would just head upstairs.

My prayers were not answered and my heart pounded as I saw her walk in between me on the couch and the TV. I squinted my eyes shut, but left them open just enough to see what she would do. My mom stands about 5'4", a couple inches taller in her heeled slippers. Her brunette hair looked disheveled a bit, not the way we were normally used to seeing her. It was always perfect, for the last few years, she's kept it fairly short, with bangs and the rest of the length not far below her jaw line. I've noticed since I've come back from school, it seemed to be a darker brown. No doubt that mom was now coloring her hair, trying to hide her age.

The only light in the room was from the TV. Mom was shaking her head and almost giggling as to what was on the TV. I was somewhat relieved that she wasn't furious. I noticed that even in the middle of the night, mom made sure her outfit matched. She had a long, satin robe that came to just below her knees. It was loosely tied and it looked like she had a matching satin nightgown underneath. Of course, all items, including the heeled slippers, were a matching green.

She hadn't shut the TV off yet and I noticed her head slowly turn towards me. I closed my eyes tight and just hoped that my bulge had shrunk. It seemed like she stayed there for an hour, but in reality it was probably only 15 seconds. I heard soft footsteps come closer to the couch.

I felt myself start to sweat and my heart pounding harder. When I felt my mother's long fingernails brush softly across my chest, I thought I was going to leap off the couch. I was afraid to open my eyes. I felt her lightly drag her nails up and down my torso, along my abdomen, back up my chest and across my nipples. I thought I was noticeably shaking by the time she was done with my nipples, which were now hard if they weren't already.

Then her hand pulled away, but I didn't hear her leave. What was she doing? What should I do? I kept my eyes closed, mulling over these questions when I felt her palm start to rub over my chest. It glided easily over my smooth pecs. I kept my body fully shaven for competitive swimming. I felt my body shudder a bit as her hand rubbed lightly over my nipples again. Then it worked slowly down, caressing my defined abdomen.

Ashley had touched me before, but it never felt like this. Mom's hand was soft like Ashley's, but her movements were more determined and deliberate. Any chances of my erection softening were now long gone.

As I felt her hand get lower on my abdomen, her fingertips slipped under the waistband of my gym shorts. I started to breath faster, I never remember feeling this nervous. I slowly opened one of my eyes, just enough to watch. It was mom's left hand. Her huge engagement diamond and diamond-studded wedding band on her ring finger were sparkling from what light came from the TV. My rapid breathing stopped and I held my breath as her fingertips pulled the waistband of my shorts over my throbbing cock and 'hooked' the waistband under my balls to secure it.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was fully exposed to my mother now, and my cock was hard as can be, pulsing in the air, so hard that it wasn't touching any part of me even though I was lying down.

I felt excitement and fear at the same time. I dared not move. That was my plan; at least, until I felt my mother's warm hand softly grip my cock. I twitched and gasped out loud, "Mom!"

I looked up, even in the dim light; I could see my mother warmly smiling. She lifted her right index finger to her lips and whispered, "Shhh, you don't want to wake your father, do you?" The whole time, she never let her left hand leave my cock.

I couldn't believe how calm she was. I whispered as she told me to. "Mom, w-what are you doing?" I felt my cock throbbing in her hand.

She answered my question with a question, "What are YOU doing here, Chris? I come down here only to find my son watching a porn when I thought he was out with his girlfriend."

Mom always had the upper hand in conversations. "I w-was out, but I came home early." As I answer, her hand moves down and starts to caress my smoothly shaven balls. Her hand feels amazing and I let out an embarrassed sigh.

Mom smiles, "You're home very early, bad night with Ashley?"

For a moment, I forget that my mom is actually holding and rubbing my balls in her warm hand. "Uhm, yeah, it wasn't a very good night."

Mom sighs, "Yes, you and me both."

"But I heard you and dad, well, uh, I mean, like," I can't finish my sentence and I watch her raise an inquisitive eyebrow.

"You heard what?" she smirks while she asks, knowing full well what I heard.

I feel my face turn red as I answer, "I heard you and dad having sex earlier."

"Oh, I see," she whispers as her hand leaves my balls and grips my cock again, tighter this time, I sigh. She snickers, "Ryan, I love your father dearly, but ... let's just say he's getting older."

"But, I don -."

She interrupts me, now slowly stroking me. "He can't last as long, or even get, well, as hard as this," she squeezes me tighter, I moan softly as precum starts leaking out of my swollen cockhead.

She continues, "I have to fake it for him, Ryan ... but I still have needs. I still need a hard ... cock."

My jaw drops and my eyes are wide. I've never heard my mother speak like this. The worst I've ever heard her say is "shit." She's smiling at me. It's a smile I've never seen. It's a mix between a warm, motherly smile and mischievous, devilish grin.

My mother finally lets go of my aching cock and stands straight up. My eyes are fixed on hers. I have no idea what to say or what I'm even feeling. While still staring at me, she kicks off her fancy slippers, dropping her height about 2". Without breaking our stare, she throws her right leg over me and settles down, straddling me. Even though I can't see anything, I feel her warm, wet pussy press down on the front of my shaft. She's not wearing any panties under her nightgown and robe.

I groaned almost immediately and look up at her. She still has the same smile on her face as she starts to slowly grind on me. I can feel how drenched she already is. I feel her thick, hairy bush pressing against the head of my cock.

"You can feel how horny and wet I am already, can't you, Ryan?" she quietly asks. I can only nod. "I've got to have you inside me," she adds.

I hold my breath; my arms are limp at my sides. I watch my mother reach down under her nightgown, which still hides her groin. I feel her hand grip me again as she rises up, positioning my cock. I watch her face as she slowly eases down, her eyelashes flutter and she groans as she slides more and more of my shaft inside her. Finally, she rests all the way down, her eyes closed with a grin from ear to ear as she grinds on me with tiny circles.

My whole body is stiff. Ashley and I have had sex this way before, but this feels so different. Mom's not nearly as tight as Ashley, but then mom is 28 years older than her and has given birth twice. Mom feels much wetter than Ashley ever has, and the warmth inside her mature pussy is amazing, almost hot.

My mother lets out a soft moan as she leans back and continues to grind. The front of her robe naturally opens while the back of the robe is draped over my legs. I look at my mother's exposed cleavage and the way the lace at the top of the nightgown clings to her.

She finally straightens herself up, and then looks at me. "Your cock is sooo hard, Ryan. It feels incredible inside me." She moans again.

I've never seen my mother's eyes look lustful before, at first it makes me even more nervous, but then it excites me. I manage to whisper, " You feel so good too."

I have no idea what to say during sex with Ashley, saying something to my mom terrifies me. I look up at her and watch in amazement as she starts to slide up and down on me, pulling almost all the way off my shaft, then sliding back down. Every time she eases back down, she lets out a louder moan. After the fifth or sixth time doing this, a loud groan escapes my lips, which excites my mother even more.

She clenches her teeth and starts to pump up and down my cock faster, pushing down on me harder every time. Driving my ass down between the cushions on the couch. I watch her left foot, arched, with painted toes flexed in the plush carpet, driving her body up, then letting it slam down. A loud "uhnn" escapes her mouth every time.

Gasping, she moans, "I could fuck like this all night on your big, hard cock!"

I'm in total shock listening to my mother and watching her continue. Sweat starts to drip off her nose and forehead. Her mouth is open and moaning. I see her breasts jiggling against her nightgown. Besides her feeling much heavier than Ashley, Ashley has never had sex with me this intensely before. Her sopping pussy is making 'sticky' noises as it slides up and down my pulsing shaft over and over. I can smell the strong scent of my mother's 'sex' permeate the living room.

My mom slams herself down with a loud groan and leans forward, placing her hands on my chest. She starts to grind back and forth on me with my cock still deep inside her. She's now moaning louder.

More of her cleavage is exposed to me now in her nightgown and with the light from the TV; I can see her nipples poking against the satin fabric. I'm afraid to cross any lines, if there are any, and resist touching them. Mom's nipples look huge and are slightly angled down, not pointed up like my girlfriends small, pert breasts.

My mother is intensifying her humping, moaning even louder as I feel the sweat from her face drip down on me. I feel my balls pull up and that inevitable feeling starts to fill my cock. She's riding it harder and harder, and for the first time I feel I might disappoint her if I cum. Then the terror hits me that I'm not wearing a condom.

Through my mother's louder moans, I look up at her. "M-mom ... I'm, uhnn ... not wearing anything, and I c-can't last much ... uhhnn ... longer," I say with embarrassment.

"Ahhhh .... Uhhh ... d-don't worry, sweetie .... I can't get pregnant anymore," she gasps, looking down at me, her hair sweaty around her face.

I feel relieved and I actually thrust up with my hips, the first motion I've made with my body. This makes my mother wild and her nails dig into my chest as she grinds me harder into the couch, the couch creaking under us. I can feel her soaking pussy grip at my cock and squeeze, I've never felt this before and I can't take it. I start to moan, "Mom ... I-I'm gonna cum!"

She moans back, "Claudine, baby, call me Claudine."

I've never called my mother by her first name, I feel her pussy squeeze at me again and I let loose, not able to hold back. "Claudine, I-I, unngghhh!!"

The pressure in my cock is unbearable, almost painful. My whole body starts to shake and my hips grind uncontrollably under her. Finally, with me all the way inside her, I grunt as a torrent of cum spews from my pulsing, sore cock.

With me moaning out her name and cumming inside her, my mother finally looses control. Her nails dig tighter, her diamonds sparkling on my chest. She clenches her teeth again as her hips and ass spasm on top of me in her now sweat soaked nightgown. I feel her thighs tighten as I'm still gushing more cum inside her. I never remember cumming this hard. She's moaning louder and she presses her face into the back of the couch cushion to muffle a scream. My mind is spinning and I feel myself continue to spurt cum, imagining how loud the scream would have been.

I can hear my mother breathing deeply into the cushion as her hips start to slow. It feels like her pussy as actually milking the remaining cum from my cock. My face and chest are covered with sweat as we both stay in the same position, catching our breath.

After a few minutes, my mother lifts her face from the cushion. Her sweaty bangs are in her face and her face looks flush. She has a huge, satisfied smile. I smile nervously back up at her.

"That is just what I needed, baby," she whispers, running her fingers through my damp hair.

"Mom, I --."

She hushes me by placing one of her fingers to my lips. I feel her pull herself off me and we both sigh as my cock slides easily out, heavily coated with both our cum. Mom stands up and ties her robe, shakes her hair out with her fingers and wiggles her painted toes back into her slippers, making her 2" taller again.

"Listen, honey, don't say a word. We both need to get back to bed, Jen will, or should, be home soon," she says, sounding very maternal again.

I look down and pull my saturated gym shorts up over my cock. My mother shuts off the TV and already is headed up the stairs. I'm rubbing my head, trying to decipher exactly what just happened when I see headlights pass through the front windows. I stand up, weak-kneed and see Jen's car in the driveway. I hurriedly make it up the stairs, past her room, past my parent's room and get into the safety of my own bed. It won't be easy to fall asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Home for the Summer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds