• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Don Gets It Done Ch. 04

Don Gets It Done Ch. 04

Don was feeling a little out of it the next morning. He really couldn't think what to do today. Going back to Mrs. Farber's was out of the question, as was explaining to his father why he couldn't come back. The best course of action was probably to just stay home today and figure out what to do tomorrow. He'd just have to lie. Suddenly the doorbell rang.

He looked through the window next to the door and saw Mrs. Farber. Staying inside and pretending nothing happened wouldn't work. He had to open the door and talk to her. Feeling the fear, rising from the pit of his stomach, he opened the door.

"Mrs. Farber? what are you doing here?"

"I think we should talk. Can I come inside?" she said in a brisk tone of voice. She was wearing sunglasses and a light summer dress with white heels. He couldn't help stare at her magnificent chest and was shocked to see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Would you like some coffee?" He asked, to buy some time. Being this close to her was intoxicating. He could feel an erection coming on and inhaled deeply. He caught the scent of her perfume.

"Sure." Now he had some time to think of something to say. It was probably a good thing she was here. He had vague fears of police cars showing up at his house, what his parents would say, stuff like that. But more importantly he realised it didn't matter as much to him as trying to fuck her again.

"Look, Frances....." Damn, you really have to think this through.

"Wait a minute, Don. I know you didn't have that much to do with what happened yesterday, but you certainly didn't try to stop her, did you?"

Frances wasn't going to let this kid off easy, her own desire to rip off his clothes would have to wait a while. She could feel a bead of sweat running from her earlobe down to her breasts, her nipples were hard, he'd see them soon enough. She had to keep him on his toes and if his befuddled expression was anything to go by, she had him right where she wanted him.

Don was scared, but he decided to just spill the beans and deal with however she was going to react. She wouldn't take it that bad, would she?

"Yeah I didn't stop her. She was going to call the cops on me. But, when I...had sex with you, I really got in to it. I'm sorry, but I enjoyed. A lot. I want to do it again."

Frances was shocked. The whole thing was going wrong for her. She needed to have some kind of control. Her pussy was getting so wet, she almost drifted of her chair.

"You just can't..." she had blown it now. That wasn't nearly forceful enough. Screw it, she just wanted him, now.

"Just shut up and fuck me."

Don couldn't believe it, but didn't want to waste any time. He stepped up to her while she was standing up. He felt her lips press against his roughly. Her hand grabbed his hard cock through his pants. He fumbled with the buttons on the back of her dress.

When he got them loose, she just stepped out of it and started to remove his t-shirt. He helped her run it over his head. They kissed again, he felt her nipples poking in his chest. She lowered her hands again and grabbed his ass. He did likewise and ran them over hers, still firm, but ample, like her breasts, now squashed against his chest.

One of his fingers trailed lower and found her wet slit. He travelled the length of it, wedging his hand tight between her legs. She broke the kiss and gasped. Her hot breath flowing across his face. He withdrew his hand and slapped her ass, leaving a red mark behind.

Her hands slipped down and undid his belt, letting his pants fall to the floor. She kneeled and yanked down his underpants, a hard, black cock sprang out and hit her face. She rubbed her hands together with the cock in between, eliciting small groans from him.

Her tongue began to circle the head lazily and then she took the whole head in her mouth, rolling her tongue around it. She withdrew and a string of saliva connected both for a brief instant, before it snapped. She took the whole length of it and he felt his cockhead push into the back of her throat. It was too much for him and he exploded.

Frances felt the cock stiffen and a jet of cum hit the back of her throat. She pulled back and the next stream hit her mouth. As the cock left her lips, she caught another. He spurted the remaining cum over her face, some globs slid down and hit her breasts.

She knew she must have looked like some cheap porn star and the thought gave her a thrill. She was a bit disappointed he came so soon though. Now she probably wouldn't get anything out of him anymore.

"I'm sorry, just give me a couple of minutes to get my hard on back."

A couple of minutes, she thought. Ted took hours to get an erection back. He pulled her up and laid her down on the kitchen table. Two fingers and a tongue assaulted her pussy mercilessly. In just a few minutes he'd almost brought her to orgasm.

He'd been pulling on his cock in the meantime and it was back to the size it was before. He stood up and all of a sudden she thought of something.

"Hey, don't you have a condom?"

"I didn't wear one yesterday."

"I'm not on the pill or anything."

"Fuck it. Let's just do it anyway."

He pushed his head in and she almost fainted. This carelessness was turning her on, but the size of his cock was almost too much to handle.

"Take it easy please." she pleaded. He must have been twice the size of Ted. As he pushed more and more of it in, she came again.

The orgasm was amazing, she hadn't felt anything like that since....yesterday. He pushed the final inches in as she was recovering. He didn't let up either, she felt his cockhead brush her cervix, almost too close for comfort. My god he was huge.

He started pounding in and out of her again immediately. His cock slipped out, covered in her juices, and he just plunged back in. She started playing with her burning clit, which was starting to push her over the falls again. She came again, her pussy clamping down hard on his rigid rod. This made him come again, she felt another wave of cum hit her womb this time.

He collapsed on top of her, both of them panting and sweating. She grabbed his head and kissed him tenderly this time. She wasn't sure what she was doing, but she was going to have to do this again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Don Gets It Done Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 163 milliseconds