• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Taking of Jayde

The Taking of Jayde

12

It'd been too long. Way too long.

Jayde knew this was true when she caught herself seriously considering the far-too-young hot stud at her office. What the hell am I thinking? Jayde mentally smacked herself back to reality. Yes, he was hot--very hot--and young, and virile, and, well...young. Very young. It wasn't that he was that many years younger then her--only eight years her junior--but he was a lifetime younger when it came to living.

She was 34 years old, divorced and a single mother of two. He was a 26-year-old stud. Her life was work and kids, making sure the furnace didn't go out, and wondering if her ex-husband was going to pay his child support this month. His life was working and playing. A lot of playing. According to office rumor he'd romanced nearly every young cutie in the place. Her weekends were kids' sporting events and scout outings. His were clubbing and more clubbing.

"And getting laid, no doubt," she sighed to herself, "unlike me."

It'd been three years since her husband walked out the door, leaving her with a young child and a baby due within a month. Three years since anyone had pleasured her...well, except for herself, with the help of her well-used silver bullet. Definitely not the same, and she was not a woman who enjoyed celibacy, by any means. Even after four years of marriage, she had needed sex several times a week, and probably would have been happily sated being well-fucked daily if her husband hadn't been so...bland?


Three years of, "On your knees, baby." Wham-bam. "It's over already?!?" as her husband moaned, "Oh, God!" while he came. Okay, so it had been more than three years since she'd been really pleasured. There had been a few really good fucks in the beginning of their relationship, but after the wedding it quickly became obvious that he was very unimaginative and, while consistency and stability were attractive qualities in a husband, they were not attractive qualities in a lover.

Jayde had always harbored secret desires and fantasies of being dominated, held down and fucked thoroughly by an aggressive, rough lover in ways only imagined. Her husband certainly had not been the type of man one spoke of secret fantasies to. Firstly, he was very repressed--he was utterly disgusted by the thought of a man touching himself and had never pleasured himself. Secondly, if he had tried to fulfill any fantasies, he would have undoubtedly screwed it up due to his complete lack of imagination.

Jayde sighed to herself again, certain that her fantasies, admitted to no one, would never be fulfilled. Certainly not now that her only free time every other weekend was spent trying to hold back the tidal wave of destruction her two children wreaked on the house! Her fantasies certainly wouldn't be fulfilled by some clueless young stud. Guys like that rarely had the maturity, or the understanding of women, to be truly able, much less wise and creative enough, to fulfill a woman's fantasies. Hell, she didn't even have time to pursue the possible interest her neighbor - a single man who kept to himself, but whom she'd caught eyeing her up several times - might have in her.

Speaking of time to clean her home, it was Friday and she would be dropping the children off immediately after dinner. After dropping the children off, she returned home to find her front door unlocked and silently fumed at her older son for not locking the door when they left. Thankfully, nothing appeared to be out of order--as if she'd be able to tell, she thought tiredly, and began her biweekly housekeeping. Even though everything seemed to be normal, she started getting the weird feeling that she was being watched.

"Damn, girl, not only are you sexually frustrated but now paranoid?!" she said to herself, getting into the shower. As she let the hot water sluice away the day's problems and frustrations, she thought back to the showers she and her ex had shared in the early days. Soaping each other up, and down, rubbing the lather over his well-made chest and muscled shoulders while he lathered up her breasts, taking extra time to twiddle her nipples.

"Got to make sure these are extra clean," he'd say with a lascivious grin on his face.

"Ohhhh," she groaned to herself, that little trip down memory lane didn't help her situation any. Those showers always resulted in incredible sex, and she could all too clearly remember how she loved to rinse him off and see how his generous cock would swell with desire. He would moan in pleasure as she licked, bit and nibbled her way down from his neck, teasing and sucking on his nipples till he thought he would explode. Then she'd trail her tongue along the line of fine hair that connected his navel to the top of his rigid, large penis. How he'd trembled with barely controlled excitement as she licked the shaft of his throbbing member and finally groaned in utter pleasure as she took the slick head into her mouth.. He'd grab the back of her head, entwining his fingers through her hair, as she teased the aching head of his cock with her tongue. Finally, she would ease his thick, hard rod into her throat, pulling back until only the head remained and thrusting her head forward, taking his length deep into her mouth and throat over and over and over again until he begged for mercy, demanding her hot, wet pussy.

When she sensed he could take no more, she'd reluctantly release his near exploding penis from her hungry mouth and offered him what he demanded--her sweet, tight, wet cunt. He would take her right there in the shower, pushing her up against the wall, and mercilessly pushing his throbbing cock into her ever tight pussy. He'd force his way in deeper and deeper until she thought she could take no more, then suddenly pull back and slam his way in deeper and deeper again until they both came with floods of cum slicking the insides of her thighs as they shuddered and gasped for breath.

"Oh, Goddess, whatever became of us? What happened to those days?" Jayde thought as she ran her hands over her now erect nipples, shuddering from the thrills it sent through her. As the memory fled, she ran her hand down to her warm and now very wet mound, parting the drenched lips to gently tease her pleasure bud. He didn't have much imagination or creativity, but at least it was hot and passionate back then. Just the mere thought of what all that passion had decayed into ended any thoughts of pleasure. She quickly washed and got out of the shower, catching a glimpse of movement from the corner of her eye.

"Here, kitty-kitty is that you, Whiskers?" she called, insisting to herself that it must have been the cat--who else could it be? "Don't answer that, you paranoid freak," she mentally admonished herself. She dried herself off thoroughly and carefully rubbed lotion into her soft, silky skin, finally tossing on an old shirt she usually slept in.

She quickly curled into bed, reading a novel and watching vapid TV shows until the news came on at eleven o'clock. When she clicked the TV off, yawning, preparing for yet another night alone in her empty bed, she heard a noise from downstairs. "That damn cat, what the hell is she doing?" she thought as she leapt from her bed and ran downstairs.

"Pss-pss-pss, here, kitty. Where the hell are you and what did you do?" she demanded into the darkness. When no reassuring furry body rubbed her ankles, she peered into the darkened kitchen, trying to discern by the weak moonlight if anything major was out of order. "Wacky cat, what are you doing down here?" she asked the silent night.

Instead of the expected meow or silence, she felt herself being grabbed from behind as a deep masculine voice whispered, "Shhh, I won't hurt you, but you need to do what I tell you. Close your eyes. Shhhhhh."

Her heart in her throat, she obeyed instantly and started to ask the intruder not to hurt her, but he cut her off, "Shhh. That's a good girl you obey very well. Now, don't speak unless I tell you to. You know, I've been watching you. I thought about asking you out, but you are so very good at hiding. I know you've turned down several dates, behaving like a recluse, yet I know you are aching for a good hard fucking. I don't know who you thought you were fooling, but your body is screaming for a man's touch, your mouth aching to wrap its lips around a hard cock, so I knew I had to find a way to give you what you needed, even if you didn't know you needed it. Now, lock your hands behind your head."

Jayde started and cried out as a sharp smack was dealt across her bare ass.

"I didn't give you permission to speak. Now, that was just one smack, since you are so new to this, but you have been warned. If you speak again, I will punish you much more severely. Silence," said the voice, calm but firm. Jayde bit her tongue, not willing to risk learning what the more severe punishment would be.

She gasped as hands slid up the back of her nightshirt over her bare back, sliding to the front, over her voluptuous breasts. The large, lightly calloused hands quickly found her unwillingly erect nipples and she could almost hear him grin as he rolled the hard buds between his fingers, pulling lightly on each as he said, "Nice tits. I always liked the way they'd bounce as you walked, but I had no idea they'd be so soft and silky."

Then the hands slid deftly down over her ribs and belly, one reaching around to pull her tight against a very muscular chest and she felt a very, very large and incredibly hard lump press in hard against her ass. The other hand continued its trek down until it reached her exposed and wet pussy which betrayed her excitement. Once there, his fingers pulled open her lips and roughly teased the hard bud of her clitoris, causing her knees to weaken.

After a few minutes of mercilessly tormenting her clit, his hand thrust two rigid fingers into her hot, wet hole, eliciting a reluctant gasp from her lips. Her knees gave out entirely, but her captor had a tight hold on her and held her upright as he thrust his fingers in and out of her dripping, juicy pussy, until she thought she was going to cum right then and there. Suddenly he withdrew his hand from her clenching cunt and trailed her own juices up her stomach, onto each nipple, up her throat and onto her lips.

"Open your mouth. Taste yourself. Taste the sweet juice of your own sex. Taste your lust," the voice insisted. Unable, and perhaps unwilling to refuse, she found her lips parting as the scent of her own cum filled her nostrils and he slipped his still wet fingers into her waiting mouth. She was surprised to find that she did taste sweet as her tongue licked his fingers, then sucked on them to get every drop.

"Good girl. I knew you had potential to be the best little wench I ever had. All you needed was the opportunity and some training. Now, listen, and listen good, because this will be your only opportunity to stop. Tonight's training session is over. Tonight was just a taste of what is to come...if you are willing. If you did not enjoy tonight's session," he chuckled as he well knew she had, "tell me now and I will never return. However, if you remain silent, that will be your agreement to become my wench. To be trained, used and disciplined as I see fit. I will come for you and fuck you as I wish. I will use your every hole for my pleasure as often as I want. I will fuck your pussy, your mouth and your ass so hard and so thoroughly that you will wish to beg me to stop, but you will not--unless, for my own excitement, I give you permission to beg.

"I will bind you. In short, you will be my sex slave, my whore for life. This is your one and only chance to get out. If you stay, you will be mine. I will own your pussy, your ass, your mouth, your breasts, your body. Now," he breathed warmly into her ear, sending thrills up her spine, "what do you want?"

A small part of Jayde's mind screamed at the violation, the desecration of her body. "You can't seriously be considering this?" she mentally berated herself. "He's broken into your home and basically raped you. You don't even know who he is!" Even as the logical part of her mind gave her every reason to end the situation, her vagina clenched and unclenched in aching desire for his touch and her nipples throbbed in response to the remembrance of his touch. She knew that this was the man who would exhaustively fulfill her deepest fantasies and take her to the very limits of her desire. As for not knowing who her captor was, she had to admit that there was something very familiar about his voice, but who?

She relaxed her body back into his and could almost feel him smile.

"Good," his voice thickened with desire, "you have no idea how much I have wanted you. How every time you walked past, my cock would harden at the sight of you. You have made me a very happy man. Yes, you have made your master very, very happy. Now, when you are given permission to speak, you will address me as Master. You will not speak unless I expressly give my permission. You will follow my instructions exactly and without hesitation. Understand? You may answer."

Jayde whispered, "Yes, M..Master."

"Good. Very good. Now, you will go upstairs to your bed and sleep. Tomorrow night at 10:00 p.m. you will come down to the living room completely nude. You will stand in the middle of the room with your legs spread wide and your hands entwined on the back of your head. Good night, my sweet wench," he instructed and was gone.

Jayde found herself in a rush of thoughts and emotions as she obeyed his order and went to bed. Her mind raced as she tried to fall asleep, wondering what she had gotten herself into. To give an unknown man, a rough, aggressive stranger, rights to her body. What had she been thinking?

"Rights? Hell, I gave him complete control over my body!" she thought. "Am I really that desperate?" But she knew that wasn't why she'd agreed. Deep down she had to admit that the thrill of excitement had run through her when he told her what he'd planned to do with her, how he planned to use her, to hold her down, even to discipline her. She grew wetter just thinking about it.

The next day, she tried to put the upcoming night's plans to the back of her mind while she went about her chores, but her body would not cooperate as it throbbed in anticipation. She found she could hardly wait for ten o'clock to come around, and tried to sort out just where she knew the voice from. She'd never thought it would be so hard to place a voice with a face, especially a voice so familiar, but it truly was a daunting task and she just could not place a face to the voice of her captor. Her Master.

At precisely 10:00 p.m., she carefully made her way down the darkened steps to the living room, naked and utterly vulnerable. She walked to the center of the room, spread her legs wide, exposing her sex to the chill air, laced her fingers behind her head, closed her eyes and waited.

"Very nice," came his voice out of the darkness, as her body trembled in excitement and anticipation of his touch. He commanded, "Put your hands behind your back." When she obeyed, he wrapped a blindfold around her closed eyes. When it was in place, he ordered her to put her hands back behind her head. "If you are a very good wench tonight, I will let you touch me."

As nervous as she was, the thought of being able to run her hands over his well-muscled pecs and explore his tight abs and rigid cock delighted her. The idea of being blindfolded, at his mercy, while running her hands over his hard body made the thought all that more pleasurable. She felt his hands gently caress her ass, then her shoulders, the small of her back, her thigh, her breast, her face, her mound and her neck. Each touch sent a thrill through her body. It was like he was electric, sending sparks of pleasure through her with each caress.

She thought she would explode when she felt his hot mouth on her very alert, sensitive nipple and moaned when his tongue darted around, tracing the inner nipple, teasing her, as is hand pinched and pulled hard on the other. After what seemed like a momentary eternity, she felt his mouth trail down, stopping to tantalize her navel, then continuing on to her ever dampening pussy. She shuddered in anticipation as he pulled open the lips to expose her hard bud and nearly collapsed when his tongue danced across her tender bud. Suddenly, his hand stung her ass, once, twice, three times, as he commanded, "Stand up straight, wench!"

Instead of clearing her excitement, her lust, the spanking further increased her desire and she found herself praying that he would end this tease and fuck her long and hard already. But he returned to her pussy, teasing her with this agile tongue, thrusting it in and out of her very willing hole, drinking down the juice that dripped out of her. When she was sure she could take no more and would no longer be able to stand, he stood and forced her to her knees. Knowing what was sure to come, she was still startled when he slapped his large, thick cock against her face. It was so big!

"You like that? That will become your best friend, your tormentor, your savior," he growled. "Taste it, lick it, suck it."

As she took him in her mouth, he continued, "That's it...Oh, yes, I will train you to be the best little cocksucker in the world. I'm going to teach you how to take the whole thing in your mouth and down your throat. I'm going to teach you how to love being mouth-fucked, to love the taste of a hot load shot down your throat. Yes, you will be the best damn cocksucker there ever was."

All Jayde could think was that she wanted nothing more then to learn, to be what he wanted, to make him happy, so she eagerly obeyed his commands to relax her throat as he eased his very generous, hard member into the back of her throat and beyond. She was so intent on making her Master proud that she was shocked to find that her lips, stretched tight around his thickness, were pressing against his groin! She'd swallowed all ten inches of his substantial member! She'd never been able to take all of her ex's, most, but not all, and he was several inches smaller then her Master's impressive appendage.

Her pleasure was short lived, however, because her Master removed all but the slick, wet head of his cock from her mouth and then rammed it back in, causing her to gag in surprise. "Got a little cocky, did we? Did you really think it was as easy as jut getting it all the way in? Oh, no, my little bitch, you've got to be able to take it all in over and over, just like a pussy. Guess I need to teach you a lesson," he said in a hard voice, as he grabbed the back of her hair and yanked her head back.

He rammed his huge cock in and out of her mouth, slamming against her throat, making her gag as she swallowed the cock forced down her throat until she was sure she would pass out from the lack of oxygen and from the sheer force of the mouth fucking. "Oh, yes, oh, what a sweet fucking throat you have. Oh...To cum in your mouth, to fill your throat with my hot, shooting load right now but no, not yet. That very first load I am saving for something very, very special, but don't you worry, I will give you the pleasure of swallowing a full load of my cum very soon," he groaned, as he pulled out of her mouth.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm.. You really need to learn to breathe properly. I can't have you passing out when you are sucking my cock. Well, we will practice that more later. Now, bend over," he commanded as he pushed her over the arm of the couch and spread her legs wide, exposing her defenseless sex. She ached as the chill air caressed her wet warmth, wondering what he would do next.

When the leather struck her the first time, it was gentle, teasing, and torturously pleasurable as he dragged the belt slowly back across her ass. The next blow was a little harder, landing squarely on her quivering pussy, stinging her clit ever so lightly. The slow retraction of the belt was sensual and utter torment, and she moaned with it. She heard him chuckle as he demanded, "So like you that, do you? Like having your ass beat? Like a little pain? Does it make you wet? You have permission to beg for more. Tell me why I should spank you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Taking of Jayde

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 99 milliseconds