• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Meeting Nina Ch. 01

Meeting Nina Ch. 01

He had the funds wired over to her bank account the same day she was to fly into Montréal. The agreement was this: from the moment she stepped off the plane until the moment she returned, she was to be completely under his command. After weeks of emails and online chats, he had finally convinced her to come out.

Although she had been wary from the start, his intelligence and erotic online persona had kept her intrigued and interested, something that was quite challenging for most men to do in "real time" with her. When he had finally offered to wire over 10,000 US dollars into her bank account to at least partially prove that he was not in jest about his desire to see her, she could only shake her head in disbelief. She remembered typing in her name, bank, and routing number to him, thinking to herself that there was no way he could try to defraud her, but that if he did send over the wire, she would promise herself she would fly out the next day.

When the wire had posted the next day, sent from the account of a Chris L. from a finance corporation in Dubai , her throat became dry as she recognized the level of sophistication required to avoid the numerous global financial tracking protocols that prevented such transfers from occurring without being investigated. She knew it was possible, and in fact, her job as a manager for a small financial trading firm in Chicago made her the most likely candidate to know exactly how and through whom Chris had made this transfer. "Was this a trick?" she thought to herself as she bypassed asking her assistant to make the plane reservations but instead placed the call herself. As she gave her credit card number to the agent, she sighed and thought, "Well, I'll find out in about five hours."

When she stepped off the plane, she looked around hesitantly to see if she would recognize his face. The gentleman who had been sitting next to her on the plane asked again if she would like to have dinner with him in Montréal to talk more about her firm and the kind of business she did. She smiled politely and declined, and though he was attractive enough to make her think twice, she also knew that "talking business" was probably the last thing he was thinking about. As she walked down the terminal, looking for him, she instinctively stopped and turned around.

Chris had been approaching her from behind, admiring her swaying ass and gorgeous thick black hair that swung seductively around her shoulders. She was the most striking Asian woman he had ever seen. Fairly tall for most Asian women he knew, the most unique feature about her was her chest. Her 5'7" frame held the most beautiful pair of tits he had ever seen. They rose up from her chest like large suspended melons, emphasizing the curves of her waist and beautiful ass. All her proportions were right, and even though she was not the smallest Asian woman he had ever met, her voluptuous curves and above average height cut a unique and highly desirable figure. If there was one word he could describe her with, it was "erotic."

She looked at Chris as he walked up to her and caught her breath. He was wearing a dark grey suit, perfectly tailored, with a beautiful red wine-colored silk tie. For one second, she had this image flash before her eyes of having her hands tied up in that tie. She could feel her thighs start to tingle and the familiar feel of her pussy getting aroused and wet. She caught herself and blushed wildly with embarrassment as he walked up to her. There was no doubt in her mind that she found him extremely attractive as she felt her heart start to pound in her chest.

"You have a most wonderfully charming blush on your cheeks, Nina. I am wondering what you were thinking of just now." He stopped and gave her a customary two-kiss greeting. As he leaned over, he could smell her wonderful scent of vanilla and roses almost steaming from her body. She trembled slightly as his lips passed close to her cheeks, causing them to flush even more. She replied, "I have this feeling you'll find out what I was thinking, and a lot more as the weekend continues."

She was pleased to find a limousine waiting for them as they exited the terminal. She was extremely nervous but completely aroused as Chris turned to her and asked, "Nina, do you remember that little exchange we had a couple of nights ago...my fantasy of seeing you doing a erotic performance at a club in front of a roomful of strangers?"

She recalled how wet it had made her and how for the rest of the next day, every time she thought of the details of his fantasy, she would start to flush and feel hot wetness soaking her panties to the point where she had to dry herself off periodically in the restroom.

"I remember it all, I haven't been able to get it out of my mind," Nina replied breathlessly. Reflexively, she tried to push all those images out of her mind. Years of conditioning in a fairly conservative social world had caused her to repress what was a frighteningly active libido. With Chris, it was almost an impossible reaction to have.

Chris watched how flushed she became when he asked her the question, feeling the temperature of his own body rise as he watched her chest rise and fall more rapidly as she became lost in her own erotic thoughts.

He moved closer to her, unbuttoning her jacket quickly so he could finally feast his eyes on her well-hidden mounds that curved prominently out from the opening in her blouse. Sliding his arm around her waist, and pulling her body closer to his, he drilled his grey-blue eyes into her own and in a half-command, half-whisper, told her that they were on their way to a "club" where he had arranged a special performance where she would be the main performer.

She couldn't speak, held captive by his commanding gaze and firm grasp, she felt him lean in closer to her. She held her breath, expecting to taste his lips and tongue for the first time ever, but instead was left panting with desire as his closed, soft lips brushed her own and moved away. Confused, Nina could only sit there and feel the fire of her burning desire fanned higher by the cool breeze of distance he maintained between the two of them. She desired nothing at this point than to perform for him, to please him so completely that his own desire for her would rend apart any last shred of self-control that he practiced so well.

When they got to the club, it was darkly lit and there was no sign over the entryway. The thick velvet curtains, well-appointed guards, and low murmuring gave her the impression that this was no ordinary strip club. One of the guards came up and nodded at Chris, who whispered to her to follow the burly man into the dressing room so that they could prepare her for the show.

As she walked in, she was swarmed over by the dressing-room staff, all admiring her long thick hair, sexy almond-shaped eyes and full lips. They began by taking off her clothes and bathed her in warm wonderfully scented water. They dried her hair and started to style it in a girlish ponytail that could easily be released during the show. They did her makeup in a way she had never done before, and when they were done, she didn't even recognize herself.

One of the staff members handed her a small glass with wine and a drug that would ease her nerves but begin the process that would eventually release her sexual energies on stage. She felt her nipples harden even more as another male staff member rubbed red rouge over them to emphasize their size and hardness. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as he gently parted her freshly shaven pussy lips, seeing if she needed some additional lubrication so that she would seem wet from desire as she danced and stripped on stage.

"Hmm, doesn't look like you'll need any of this," he commented as he slipped a finger along her already steaming hot slit. She raised her hips a bit, hoping he would linger on her throbbing clit, but he expertly avoided this sensitive area and instead clamped on a little sliver hood over her bud that had thin sliver strings that ended in clamps which attached to her pussy lips.

As she walked across the dressing room, she felt the pressure of the hood on her clit and wanted badly to rub it until she found release, but instead, she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her. She realized, the more she moved her hips, the more pleasure she could feel from the little hood that encased and hung heavily off her tiny throbbing bud. This was more than enough incentive to perform with reckless abandon up on stage.

She was dressed as a young schoolgirl in a crisp white shirt and checked-red skirt that brushed against the top of her knees. As she began to wonder what would be expected of her on-stage, Chris approached her from behind and spoke gently into her ear.

"Nina, you look almost illegal in that outfit," he spoke into her ear as his hands slowly moved down her shoulders and towards her hips. "On stage, you will find one of our more popular yet challenging props we have designed in-house for these kinds of performances. It is a solid marble statue that has a non-marble dildo made of the most life-like material we have developed so far. Your mission is to fuck that statue until you are covered in vanilla-flavored cum which will shoot out of that cock. Do you think you can do that?"

As he continued to speak, his hands pulled her hips towards him. She was on the edge of lustful delirium, partially fueled by the unknown drug that was given to her, but mostly by the sensation of Chris' bulging manhood pressing suggestively right at the small of her back.

Suddenly, her cue to enter the stage was given and he pushed her gently towards a marble statue of a naked man reclining in a chair. It was obvious by the setting that she was in a museum. She couldn't see beyond the arc of light at the audience she knew was closely watching her. But she knew what they were waiting for, and that Chris would be out there in the audience enjoying her performance.

Playing the part of a curious schoolgirl, she slowly approached the statue, running her hands along its legs and back, bending over to examine it more closely while hitching her skirt up over her thighs. She began to run her hardening nipples through her white shirt as she sat straddled on one of the knees of the statue. She touched the huge, yet flaccid cock that hung from the statue, pulling her hand away in genuine surprise as its warmth and softness responded to her touch.

Quickly placing her hands around the rapidly expanding shaft, she pumped it several times, almost drooling with delight as creamy scented "pre-cum" began to seep out. Sitting back, she slowly unbuttoned her shirt while gently rocking back and forth on the statue's thigh. Her wetness had made the marble slick, soaking through the fabric of her panties. Looking backwards towards the audience but then at the hooks of her bra, she released her flushed round globes from their fabric encasement.

Lowering her head and raising one of her hardened nipples to her expert lips, she began to suck it like she often did when she masturbated alone. She ran her other hand up her thigh and began to pull on the silver metal hood, surprised when it popped off of her throbbing clit. By this point, the statue's cock had grown into an immense erection, the largest she had ever seen - it was easily ten inches long and as thick as her own wrist.

Wanting to waste no time, she hitched her skirt to her waist and tore her panties off. She touched the cock again, marveling at how rock hard it had become; it was obvious that the cock was very ready to be ridden. A pearly white drop of cum formed at the end of the huge head, and she bent over to rub her lips on it and pull back to see the white line stretching from the end of the cock to her watering mouth.

She began to suck the statue's cock, taking in only a few inches before she gagged on the size. She closed her eyes and concentrated on relaxing her throat, turning her head a little to the side, imagining the statue looking down to watch her attempt to swallow ten inches of its thick cock down her slender throat. As she felt its hardness slide down past the back of her throat, she could almost feel its head start to throb deep inside her, almost near her stomach. Taking long wet strokes with her mouth and tongue, she stopped to run her tongue under the shaft, marveling at the detail of the two huge ball-sacks that felt heavy with churning cum.

As she sucked on its cock, she could feel her juices flowing down her inner thighs and down her legs. She brushed her fingers against her swollen pussy, but nothing could get out of her mind the sensation she would get when she tried to ride that huge cock. She got up and straddled the marble statue. Positioning her dripping hot pussy over the tip, she slowly lowered herself over its now pulsing head. She felt her pussy lips spread wider than they had ever been stretched and she moaned from the pain and pleasure that washed over her young body.

She began to squeeze her clit and rub it between her fingers as her pussy walls stretched impossibly to accommodate the girth of the cock. Her left hand was twirling on her clit while her right one pulled and squeezed her nipples hard. She started to ride up and down, feeling more of the immense cock slide tightly into her pussy. Every nerve inside was being stimulated and she felt her stomach muscles tighten as she rode to her first orgasm, bucking and screaming in pleasure as her cumming pussy creamed down the sides of the marble cock.

Recovering from her orgasm, she stayed impaled on the still hard cock, letting her pussy relax and allow even more of it inside her. She looked down and saw how the thick white cock was stretching her pussy lips to the limit and that made her hotter than before. Still impaled, she slowly raised her left leg up and over its body. She placed her feet on the statue's marble thighs and raised her clasped hands around its neck.

She began to slowly slide up and down its shaft, fully facing the audience but completely lost to the unbelievable sensations of pleasure and pain each inch of cock sent shooting through her. She cried out a little in pain as she pushed down further, but then when it hit her deeper g-spot area, she moaned in pleasure, straining to ride the cock deeper and deeper inside of her. Before she knew it, she had all ten inches of rock hard cock deep inside of her and she was pumping up and down uncontrollably, driven wild by the sensations of having every single g-spot inside of her stimulated at the same time.

She felt the cock start to pulse deep inside her, the head had grown even bigger so that she couldn't even move up and down on the shaft. Her tightening pussy began to milk the marble statue's cock, matching its throbbing and squeezing its head tighter and tighter. She finally felt the head explode deep inside of her, gushing hot loads of cum inside of her, splashing it down her legs as it squirted out of her cumming pussy.

She pulled herself off the cock and let several heavy streams of cream hit her tits and face. There was even more cum exploding from the head and she let it cover her whole body, feeling the hot creamy streams smack her chest, tummy and shaven pussy as she twirled her clit and slid down the pole one last time to ride herself into a final, mind blowing orgasm.

Her last orgasm left her almost quivering and shaking as her slowly raised herself off the slick, shiny statue. The lights went up slightly, and a tall dark-haired man walked up on stage in a double-breasted tuxedo, carrying something in his hand. It was obvious he had been aroused by her performance, as she subtly eyed the half-hidden bulge in this man's pants, the jacket just hiding a live male cock that could, judging by where the bulge began, possibly rival the one of the marble statue's that she had just ridden to satisfaction.

She looked up at him in a half exhausted but curious haze. He was older, possibly in his mid-forties, but compelling handsome to her. She lowered her eyes and blushed uncontrollably as she realized he had also witnessed her performance.

He commanded her to kneel. His sharp, crisp voice immediately sent her to her knees. He sounded confident and almost cruel as he announced something in rapid French as he walked behind her. He bent over and placed a thin choker around her neck with a small pendant that she couldn't see. All that she noticed was the applause grew louder with appreciative cheers. She bowed her head, confused as to what was going on. Then she saw Chris walk over to her left and motion to her to follow him off the stage.

What was in store for Nina?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Meeting Nina Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 498 milliseconds