• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 04

Executive Privilege Ch. 04

12

Executive Privilege Ch. 04

The New Executives

The author gratefully acknowledges the editorial assistance of WhiteWave48.

These installments build on character development and a theme or plot. To enhance your personal enjoyment of this installment, the reader is encouraged to first read Executive Privilege Ch. 01 - The Arrangement.

The New Executives

The new Executives were not announced at a party involving the senior managers.The successful Executive candidates and their wives were invited to a simple cocktail reception with the other Executives and their wives. On Thursday the Chairman called Kevin and invited him and Ann to the Creekside Club for cocktails on Friday at 7 o'clock. Kevin was afraid to ask what it meant but could barely contain his excitement at what it might mean. He immediately called his wife. Ann thought she would faint. Finally, after all of the work, submission, humiliation and pandering to the Executives, they were going to get the promotion they had been dreaming of for years.

"Ann. We don't know for sure. Don't get carried away. We have got to stay in our place and be respectful. We've come too far for a mistake now," Kevin cautioned.

"Do you realize this might be the last night I am required to wear working clothes?" Ann said as she looked through her extensive wardrobe for something chic but that clearly signaled her availability to the Executives.

"I hope so honey. I'll just be glad to know one way or the other," Kevin replied.

Ann chose one of her favorite sheath dresses, semi sheer bodice, slit to her hip. Without a bra, the slinky material would keep her nipples erect all night. She strapped on a pair of 6 inch stilettos.

At the Club, Kevin and Ann were warmly greeted. Kevin noticed only one other senior colleague and his wife among the Executives. Only she and Ann were dressed for display. The other Executives wives wore elegant and stylish evening wear. Ann blushed as the Board members each in turn gave her a wink and admiring glance at her excited nipples. In front of Kevin, a couple of the men even acknowledged that she was the most beautiful and the best fuck in the stable.

Ann's heart was in her throat as the Chairman called for attention. She sipped her champagne and thought back to a week ago when her mouth was full of his semen. What a difference a week can make in what a woman has to drink in the company of the Chairman.

The Chairman announced the promotion of Kevin Darcy to Executive Vice President. Ann and Kevin didn't really hear anything after that.

Kevin's Makes His First Selection

The day after the promotion they discovered together that they now had access to the company's secure web site that contained the images of the senior wives and their husbands. Twice Ann had come into their bedroom to find him looking at the images. The first time Kevin tried to click off. She immediately stopped him and assured him that she not only approved but fully expected him to look at it and take advantage of what was now available to him.

She had spent her own time as a fringe benefit for the Executives. She and Kevin had never really considered it much more than that. Once or twice a month she got fucked by arrangement and most of the time enjoyed it. Even Kevin had taken the occasional call during his early days as a senior manager. They both knew it was the price they were paying for the substantial benefits they were receiving and the chance at the promotion he had just received. This thing had paid off big time for them. He had done his part and dealt with the sex like a man. Their own relationship had never been better. Now it was their turn. Ann wanted to be sure he was comfortable enjoying these women openly.

Ann decided to make things easy on him. The last thing she wanted was to have him become sneaky about this new part of the arrangement. That Wednesday after the promotion, she told him that she and Lisa were going to have a girls weekend away in a spa resort in Atlanta and do some shopping. She explained that she wanted to give him a clear opportunity to call out as many of the senior wives as he wished over the course of the weekend.

"Knock yourself out Kevin. You deserve it. Who are you going to call first? Allie Voit? Mary Ann Martin? I know you have the hots for both." Ann was inviting an open discussion of what would be Kevin's first experience in calling out one of the women in the stable.

Kevin was somewhat self conscious in his reply. He had certainly taken the time to look at the all of the online portfolios of the wives of the senior managers. He had masturbated in private twice to the erotic and pornographic images of Allie Voit displaying herself as wantonly as a whore in a men's magazine - spreading her hair, offering a full view of her slit and cunt hole while looking straight into the camera eye.

Now he had the full go ahead from his wife to enjoy his choice live and in the flesh. No masturbation or fantasy involved. This would be the real thing. He would have at his full disposal the women of his choice for no purpose other than his personal sexual gratification. Each would be fully willing, bought and paid for. None of the usual bullshit involved in getting laid with a strange piece of ass.

"You know I like them both," Kevin replied thinking to himself that he would surely have both wives in the course of the weekend. "I'll call Mary Ann."

"Good choice. Doesn't Harry work with you on some project?" Ann asked.

"He sure does. We see each other almost every day. I was thinking of taking a room at the Four Seasons," he said. Kevin was becoming more confident.

"Whatever. But why bother? You know as well as I do, except for Eric, every one of the men prefers the convenience and personal intimacy of the woman's bedroom. How times have you bided your time while I got my brains screwed out in our own bed?"

Kevin got hard just thinking about making the call. He went up stairs and pulled Mary Ann's portfolio up on the computer. He was stripped to his boxers and fully erect when Ann came in and saw the full upturned ass and full anal display of the young Mary Ann on the screen. Ann stripped to her bra and panties in front of him as he sat waiting for his wife to make her move. He was surprised when she swung the chair around to face her so she could kneel between his legs.

Mary Ann had always turned him on. A contrast to his shapely beautiful wife, Mary Ann was a 27 year old, slim petite brunette; small breasted and more cute than beautiful with her short page cut hair. He clicked through a few more images of Mary Ann, pausing on one with her elbows hooked under her raised legs displaying her shaved vulva and anus. Ann recalled the inviting image herself from Lisa's photo shoot.

Kevin reached for the phone. Ann was sucking him hard and fisting his shaft as he made the call. Harry answered. They chatted a moment about tomorrow's schedule before Kevin asked if Mary Ann was available tomorrow night. Kevin heard Harry catch his breath followed by a brief muffled conversation.

"She's available Kevin, and she wants me to tell you she's looking forward to it," Harry said somewhat meekly.

"Fine. I'll be by your place about 8 o'clock." Kevin ended the conversation, ejaculating into his wife's mouth at the same moment.

Mary Ann Submits to Kevin

Kevin had seen Harry at work twice during the day. The senior and Executive managers were accustomed to such interaction. Once a call was on, generally the subordinate and the Executive conversed as usual about the company's business affairs but rarely spoke of other matters. There was no small talk or the usual review of last week's football game or jousting about an upcoming golf match. Eye contact was limited. Of course, each senior manager knew his wife was available to each of the Executives at any time. Things changed when a call was on. Both men knew the Executive had now focused his lust on a specific woman - the subordinate's wife. And both men knew the specific time and place he would take her for his own sexual gratification. Such carnal anticipation on the part of the dominant male did not mix well with the subordinate's sense of shame and submission.

Talking things over, Mary Ann and Harry realized that Mary Ann would be the first or one of the first senior wives Kevin had called out. They both knew Kevin was going to fully exercise his new found privilege and test the limits of the arrangement with her.

Harry had always had mixed feelings about the arrangement. They weren't playing out his or her sexual fantasy or fetish. They were both doing it for the money. If it wasn't for the money, they wouldn't be doing it. Naturally they were making the best of things. Mary Ann was highly sexed and usually enjoyed herself. Like the rest of the women, she knew what she was doing and why. She was advancing her husband's career. Harry didn't like his bosses using his wife and he didn't like the head games that went with it though he had occasionally been stimulated when he heard his wife servicing one of the Executives. But, they had taken and continued to take the money. As long as they took the financial benefits, his superiors had the privilege of his wife's sexual favors. That was the deal.

Kevin's sexual tension built as he drove across town to the Martin residence. He thought back to the many times his superiors had taken her in their home. He brought up memories of how Ann carefully bathed and dressed for each one, both of them knowing she was preparing herself for sex with another man.

Just two years ago Mary Ann had worn the scarlet collar. That night she had been dressed in an emerald gown with a semi sheer halter that plunged in a V to her waist. The same semi sheer material formed a wide V from her waist to a point a few inches below her crotch - front and rear. Mary Ann may have been nervous and shy at her coming out reception but, she had certainly dressed for the occasion. That night everyone had taken a look at her small breasts, slim ass and noted that she shaved between her legs.

He wanted to enjoy his first fuck with this young woman to the fullest. A blow job would take the edge off and allow him to do just that. Yes. He'd definitely start with a blow job.

Now as he approached the Martin residence, burning in his mind was the image of Mary Ann on her back, legs pulled up, hands spreading her slit - cunt and anus offered for sexual use. Well, he was about to take the little whore up on her offer.

When the Executive scheduled the out call for the senior couple's house, it was customary for the husband and wife to greet the Executive at the door as a couple and welcome him into their home, acknowledging together his status and privilege and their own submission to the arrangement. Ann had certainly preferred some of them over others but, as a couple they were always careful to make each man feel genuinely welcome even though inside they may have harbored other feelings. Invariably there was a high level of tension in the moment. For the senior husband it was the final step of pimping out his wife to one of his superiors. For the senior wife it was the moment she prostituted herself to the dominant male in the presence of her husband. For the Executive, the wait was over. The whore was now his. Harry greeted Kevin with a smile and a handshake, welcoming him inside. Kevin stepped in to the lovely vision of Mary Ann Martin. The young woman wore a white, sheer mid thigh chemise and red thong. The crimson of her thong perfectly matched the color of her glossy lipstick and platform stilettos. This young woman knew her place in the arrangement and dressed appropriately. Her small breasts were almost covered with wide areolas and looked even sexier than in her pictures. The delicate lingerie flattered her svelte build. Mary Ann moved toward him for a hug, rubbing herself on his cock now turgid down his pants leg. Kevin used the opportunity to grasp one of her ass cheeks and exchange an open mouth kiss.

"Can I fix you guys a drink?" Harry asked.

"Sure. My usual Maker's Mark on the rocks," Kevin answered. Mary Ann just nodded her request to her husband. While Harry went to fix drinks, Mary Ann led him into their living room. Kevin took a good look at his first selection. Moving behind her, he ran his hands under her chemise using one to palm the nipple on each breast to erection and the other to grasp her tight buns. When Harry came back with their drinks, Kevin recalled the many times he had performed the same task. Harry stood watching Kevin fondle his wife knowing that in a few moments she would be escorting the Executive to their bedroom.

Kevin moved away from Mary Ann and adjusted his erection, freeing it to stand upward, tenting his pants.

"Beautiful breasts Mary Ann. Turn around and bend over please."

"My pleasure Kevin," Mary Ann said as she turned slowly and bent at the waist grasping her ankles. Harry watched Kevin leering at her ass and the thong molded into her slit as Kevin stroked his cock through his slacks. There was a large, dark, wet spot in the center of her crotch. He was embarrassed that Kevin could see his young wife was already so sexually excited.

"Ready to go upstairs honey?" Mary Ann turned her head to look back at Kevin.

"I sure am. Lead the way." Kevin's erection firmed further as he kept his eyes on the young woman's ass moving up the stairs. Kevin had forgotten the cuckold now standing alone watching them ascend the stairs.

Mary Ann pushed the bedroom door halfway closed. Harry always preferred to hear what was going on. She moved to Kevin's arms and offered another open mouth kiss. Her tongue was like a snake in his mouth. As the kiss broke she helped him out of his clothes. He noticed the bed was turned down ready for their use, and the lights adjusted to a soft glow. Kevin had always performed those tasks at their home as a part of this pre coital ritual. Mary Ann took him by the hand and pulled him toward her bed.

"Not yet sweetie," Kevin said as he lifted the chemise over her head. "I'd like you to start out on your knees."

She got the picture and slipped off her thong as she went to her knees.

"Wow! You've got a big one Kevin," she said as she started to work his thick cock into her mouth. He gave her a few moments and then, using his hands on her head for control, began to fuck her mouth.

Mary Ann hated that particular act. It was especially uncomfortable with a large penis. She was drooling saliva and his pre cum in a steady stream, really having a hard time taking the size of his cock and pace of his thrusting. When she gagged, he paused to let her catch her breath.

Before he could push his cock back in her, she moved her head lower and barely managed to suck one of his large, low hanging balls fully into her mouth. Swirling her tongue around his nut while she stroked his cock had him on the edge. She switched balls and used her free hand to put her middle finger to his anus and began to press his asshole with her finger. Gently expelling his testicle from her mouth she wet her finger and looking him in the eye, slid it up his ass.

He was on the verge of orgasm. The young woman pulled his cock to her mouth and took what she could to the back of her throat as she massaged his prostate with firm but gentle strokes. With relief, she heard Kevin begin to pant and grab his throbbing penis with his own hand. The first spurt was filling her mouth to overflowing when Kevin pulled his cock out between her lips and sprayed full streams over her face and in her hair.

"Oh yes, you little cocksucker! Ugghh!" Kevin groaned loudly as sprayed his pent up ejaculation over the small woman's face. "Yes. Fuck yes. Good girl. That was one fine blow job," he added, almost as an afterthought as he watched his final pulse dribble cum onto her breasts.

Downstairs Harry heard it all and pictured his wife on her knees, no doubt with her mouth full of Kevin's semen. Mary Ann would have just finished sucking him to orgasm, but Harry had a feeling that Kevin hadn't come over for a quicky. He had come over with a plan to know his young wife more even more intimately. A long hard fuck was likely not far behind.

As she wiped the cum from her eyes, Mary Ann looked up and opened her mouth to show Kevin his semen pooled within her lower teeth and flowing off her tongue. She wanted to be sure to be sure he saw her swallow his seed and witness her act of submission to his dominance. This was certainly not the first time she had ever had the indignity of having her face sprayed, but never had she been covered with such a volume of semen. Looking up, she asked Kevin if he wanted her to clean up a bit.

"Don't bother, just get on the bed," he answered, still recovering from the rush of his orgasm and the sight of Mary Ann's face covered in his semen.

She moved to the center of the bed and spread her legs waiting for Kevin.

Harry moved quietly up the stairs and stood outside the half open door. Now he would hear every murmur. As usual, he was excited by all that reached his ears and the anticipation of what would come next.

"Lift your knees Mary Ann," Kevin said in a steady voice.

Just like in the image in her portfolio, she hooked her elbows through her knees - raised herself and used her hands spread her vulva. Now it was Kevin's turn to be impressed. Ann had shaved her pussy once in the course of their marriage as a birthday present for him several years ago. Otherwise she insisted on pretty much a full bush. He immediately went to his stomach and pulled himself into position for cunnilingus. She was delicious and her light musk intoxicating. The young woman was flowing like a fountain. He lapped her sex, drinking her juice, as he felt the beginnings of his erection returning - just as he had planned.

Licking her with broad strokes of his tongue from her anus to her clit, he paused and looked up at her to find her meeting his eyes. Slowly and firmly he rimmed her ass savoring the hint of her tangy flavor. He placed his tongue on her anus and pushed in now fucking her ass with his tongue as deep as he could push it.

Mary Ann let her head fall backward onto her pillow to enjoy this most personal attention. At the same time she shuddered with the thought of taking his thick cock in her ass. She knew it simply would not work no matter how he prepared her with his oral ministration.

He moved back to her clit and then slid two fingers into her hole, gently massaging her G-spot. Mary Ann groaned in appreciation as his tongue flicked her near bursting clit.

"Yes. Yes. Don't stop." Another moment or two was all she needed to reach her peak.

From outside his bedroom door, Harry heard every word. In the past he had heard his wife have sex with the Executives, but this time he was having difficulty accepting the fact that Kevin was now giving his wife such intense personal pleasure. From the sound of things he knew Kevin was going down on her. And he knew how much she loved to receive good oral sex. Harry was becoming almost painfully aroused from the sounds of his wife's passion. He gripped his rigid erection through his pants as he leaned his back against the wall outside the door.

Kevin was ready to fuck. He pulled up to suck her breasts. He could just about suck one completely into his mouth. His arousal was enhanced by the way her wide areolas puckered into stiff erections of their own. As he rose to mount her, Mary Ann was panting in her own need. She noted again the size of his cock. It was very thick, which didn't concern her. The length of his penis did. The petite young woman had never taken such a large penis. She watched him center on her hole and tried to relax her vagina. Kevin pushed in. She was plenty wet enough but too tight for him to push through in one stroke.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Executive Privilege Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds