• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Helen's Slave Ch. 01

Helen's Slave Ch. 01

12

Liz was so shocked at what Helen and Alex were asking her that she almost dropped her glass on the floor. The couple was staring intently but trying not to pressure her with their faces, making for awkward expressions. Liz didn't notice, as she could not look either of them in the eye for a moment. "I'm sorry," her eyes stared at the table, "I must not have heard you correctly."

"Yes, you did," a matter of fact statement typical of Helen. "Meet us here, at this time, or don't." Helen slipped Liz a card with a list of time, place, and all sorts of instructions on dress and preparation. The very last item Liz's eyes scanned over was titled "safeword: ___", followed by the words "don't forget it!" That told Liz she had definitely heard them right.

"Any questions?" Alex asked.

"Can we negotiate this first?" Liz wanted to make sure the things she really didn't want to do would not be included. Unfortunately Helen and Alex did not grant her such a privilege.

"Be there or not," Helen reiterated, a sweet smile spreading into her soft voice. "No more questions." Then, to Alex, "it's time to go." As Alex stood to leave he smiled at Liz then gave all his attention back to his wife.

Liz thought she had heard him whisper, "Yes Mistress," but she couldn't be sure. As they stood up to go Liz was reminded how tall 5'9 was looking at Alex, and how short 5'3 was looking at Helen. Helen kissed Liz on the cheek and let her hand brush over Liz's arm before she left.

Three days to decide meant three days of apprehension and an anticipation that drove Liz so fucking insane that her cunt stayed sopping wet the whole time, and any reason and logic she had as tools to help her decide against this in the beginning of that period was worn down by a curiosity made all that much worse by her perverted imagination. She hurried out to obtain just the type of short and tight skirt black the card told her to wear. Liz had no idea if the outfit was more Helen or Alex's idea. The card was typed. She just hoped to God she'd be able to prove herself to Helen, to please Helen with her total surrender and complete submission. She felt more wetness coat her labia as she slipped on the ridiculously high black heels she was ordered to wear. Am I really going to do this? She wondered. I shouldn't. I can't. I have to. If she didn't show up they would never give her another chance.

There were things in that card that scared Liz, including the instructions to prepare herself anally. The horrifying idea that she would not be able to control her reactions and endure the pain in silence if commanded, thus risking displeasing her Mistress and Master made Liz realize how much she wanted this, on more than one level. She did everything the card told her with more pleasure than she would have thought possible.

The address the card indicated looked from the outside to be a leather club, and Liz wasn't surprised. "Can I help you?" The leather-clad bear at the front desk took in Liz's long black hair and green eyes. He ran is own eyes down over her voluptuous breasts, past her full stomach, with hips that said she was supposed to be a little thinner than she was, and down her plump legs to the feet straining in those ridiculous black heels that she clearly was not femme enough to pull off. He looked like he wanted to say, "What the fuck are you doing here, Dorothy? Kansas is that way" but his demeanor was very gentle.

"I was told to go to room 107," she said, only able to look at the floor.

"You must be Helen and Alex's slut? They told me about you. I'll take you there." They must have told him that was what she was, their slut. It made Liz's gigantic nipples hard to hear it and sent a wave of pleasure down through her already wet pussy. She followed the man a short distance to the right.

"This is it," he said. She went inside and he locked the door from the outside and left.

Liz quickly found new instructions typed and sitting on a chair, along with a full red rose with thorns. Next she noticed a series of implements and prompts lining the walls. She read the card.

"Strip down to your bra and panties, but leave the heels on. Put the rose between your teeth—careful of the thorns—then get on your knees and face the door," was all it said. Liz obeyed the command.

As she tried to make herself look as humble as possible Liz imagined what her Mistress and Master would be like when they entered the room. What would their demeanors be? What would they wear? Would they work together, or would one of them top the other? She anticipated a simply delicious entrance. Five minutes. Liz shifted her body on her knees.

She realized this position was not the most flattering for her physical features—as she'd been there many times before. Would they even approve? Or would they laugh at her and tell her to leave? The anxiety was overwhelming, and that's when Liz heard the door creak slowly. Just opening it was taking them forever. "Fucking get it over with!" Liz screamed in her head before she caught herself. That was the wrong attitude. Let them tease her if they wanted—it was only for anticipation, after all. Or so she guessed. Liz had never actually been a sub before. She had only read about it and thought about it: a lot.

"Close your eyes," Helen's soft, seductive voice. Then she heard nothing but their footsteps coming closer, until Liz felt them standing less than a foot from her. Still they said nothing for a long moment, during which, Helen took the rose from her mouth.

"Open your eyes." Liz did but she felt Helen's hand slap her hard. She wanted to moan but held back.

"Acknowledge my commands!"

"Yes Mistress" Helen quickly answered. "I am so sorry Mistress." Helen started to walk around Liz's body, and Alex followed her.

"Let's see if you did what we told you?"

"It looks like she did," Alex answered. Liz took this as a sign that they would be equal tops, but Helen would be the sterner of the two.

"So it does. Does she meet your approval?" Helen asked her husband.

"I don't know," he was taunting Liz. "I'd have to inspect her further."

"Lean forward slut," Helen demanded.

"Yes Mistress." This time Liz remembered. She was so nervous, so filled with anticipation, she was ready to snap to action as soon as commanded.

Helen dropped to her knees behind Liz. Liz felt smooth, delicate hands gently moving her panties aside. Then Liz gasped as Helen quickly inserted her fingers into her ready and willing cunt: stretching the taunt skin, making her sore and satisfied at once. Liz was not sure how many of Helen's fingers were in her cunt. However many there were, she grasped them tight.

"This cunt is ready to serve," Helen informed her husband. She's nice and tight too, lots of reason to play. I think I might stretch her out a little."

Helen thrust her fingers as far into Liz's cunt as she could get them, and slowly pulled them almost all the way out before filling her again. Liz didn't want Helen to ever stop fingering her, but she heard "feel for yourself," and soon larger, rougher fingers were fucking her.

Both sets felt good in different ways: the sweet pain from such delicate digits, verses gentle caressing from rough ones.

"She's really wet!" Alex exclaimed. "She must enjoy being out slut."

“I do Master!"

"Was I talking to you whore?" He shot. "Did either of us give you permission to speak?" Liz nodded her head "no" hard and fast, but it was too late.

“Not even done being inspected yet, and you've already earned yourself a beating," he scolded.

"We'll take care of that in a moment," Alex taunted, "right now I want to see if you did everything we put on that card or not." Alex generously lubed two of his fingers, as well as Liz's ass, and worked them inside of her. Liz bit her tongue to stifle her moans.

"Can you take Master's cock in here?" He asked. His tight leather pants had shown what Liz guessed to be a typical bulge, so she guessed: "Yes Master," and hoped she was right. Alex removed his fingers.

"I think she'll do," he scuffed at his wife.

"Yeah, she'll do." Helen brought a collar with a ring on the front to Liz.

There was a St. Andrew's cross against the back wall. Master told Liz to crawl over to it. When she stood against it, waiting to be secured to it, hoping she would be.

“Take off your bra and hand it to me,” Mistress held out her hand.

“Yes Mistress,” Liz answered, tentatively. Liz removed her bra, showing Helen and Alex her plump breasts and absolutely gorgeous, light pink nipples.

“Now hand me your soaking panties,” Mistress commanded.

"Yes Mistress.”

Mistress shoved the panties in Liz's mouth and told her to keep them there. Liz forgot to nod, so Mistress slapped her face hard, on both cheeks to remind her.

Both Master and Mistress secured Liz to the cross. They selected a leather strap to punish her with. Helen ran it across her back and then showed it to her. When she told Liz to kiss it, Liz fervently obeyed, moaning to let Helen know how much she loved this.

Then Helen and Alex took turns landing the strap across Liz's back, ass and upper thighs. Helen worked her over quickly, lashing Liz without any time between strokes. Her blows stung more than Alex's, and caused Liz to cry out more.

Alex was more sensual with the strokes, taking more time, and making sure Liz had no idea where the next one would land. When they finished Liz's back, ass and upper thighs were screaming with welts. Her body had grown tense, breathing labored, eyes full of tears. They had not gagged her, preferring to hear her moans, cries and screams, as well as all the verbal indications of gratitude.

When Mistress removed Liz's panties from her mouth and asked if she had learned her lesson, Liz answered emphatically "Yes," and "Thank you Mistress. Thank you Master," and "I'm so sorry Mistress and Master." Liz was elated. The pain and pleasure were more than she had ever known she could feel, and somehow the pain endured her to them as much as the pleasure. She wanted to be punished when she failed them. She wanted to be theirs.

Helen told Liz she had endured the first part of her punishment well, but that it wasn't over. She grabbed Liz's collar and led her over to the bed. She threw her on it, demanding Liz lay on her back. Soon four hands were quickly tying all of Liz's limbs to the bed. They stepped back and admired their work. Master went and got a blindfold and put in on his slave.

Liz felt a searing pain on her left breast that she immediately identified as wax, then another on her stomach. Alex was holding the candle, while Helen held the rose at the base, but Liz didn't know that until—whoosh. The rose's stem landed across Liz's thighs, thorns embedded in her flesh. The next, her stomach, the next her breasts, while Alex brought the wax down lower, alternating direction with the stem, which had by now lost quite a few thorns but not all.

Both the wax and the crop hurt most when they landed on her nipples. The pain from each was so sharp and quick that Liz panicked. She had to remember to breath. She had to stop her mind from racing and just concentrate on feeling the pain, not sure where it would come next. It was over in a very short time. Helen and Alex knew that Liz could not take anymore pretty soon. Helen begun to pick the thorns out of Liz's skin, while Alex scrapped off the wax.

Next Liz heard and felt the spreader-bar attached to her ankles. And she knew a second later why. A riding crop was coming down over her spread pussy. The blow wasn't nearly as hard as the others had been because Helen knew what it felt like to get your pussy whipped, and she started light, gagging Liz's reaction and letting it guide the strength of her blows.

Helen answered Liz's moans with a sweet compliment: "I love how you sound when I hurt you; love the noises you make, how you can't hold it back but you struggle anyway."

“Thank you Mistress,” Liz managed between gasps.

Liz had wanted to submit to Helen for as long as she was able to remember, maybe since they had met. Helen was such a good friend and such a caring person that Liz fell instantly in love with her, longing to worship her and to serve her, but always figuring that if she voiced these needs Helen would either be so shocked she'd never speak to Liz again, or would laugh right in her face. Liz longed to receive a command from Helen, knowing anything that Helen told her to do she would do as well and as fast as she was capable. Anything Helen asked of her was instantly granted, and she wanted to tell Helen why but she just couldn't risk that friendship.

"Spread her lips and let my get at that slutty clit." Helen told Alex.

Master held Liz's slippery lips open so that Mistress could spank her swollen clit. Mistress spanked Liz's clit a little lighter. She was amused by the way Helen tried so desperately not to protest, to endure it well.

"Do you like this?" Mistress asked her.

"I like anything you choose to do to me, Mistress!" But Liz wanted to say no and get Helen to stop. Her clit was on fire from the short stinging blows that fell again and again. Still she knew she did like it, despite the fact that it hurt so much.

Helen then removed her clothes: slowly. Liz was amazed at her beauty: her slender body and small perky breasts that were just big enough to have curves. Liz guessed they were a size B and she loved them. The pert nipples begged for her mouth, but Liz didn't dare ask for anything. Helen's cunt was just as perfect. Her public hair was trimmed, not shaved, and thus she still looked like a woman. She could see the inner labia protruding just a little: teasing her.

Helen showed Liz a vibrator, and sat on her stomach, facing away from her. Her ass was round and supple. And her asshole was the perfect dark pink, and nice and tight. Liz immediately felt Helen's hand slapping her cunt again. She heard the vibrator humming first, then, without any pretense to being gentle, Mistress immediately rammed it vibrator straight up Liz's hungry, burning cunt.

Helen fucked her harder, faster than Liz thought she could take. Then Liz felt Helen's tongue across her clit.

"Don't you dare cum, slut," Master demanded. Liz held back the orgasm already building. It was even harder to do after she saw Alex's fingers disappear inside Helen only a few inches away from her face, knowing she couldn't do anything to assist him. Still she was able to smell that musk: the sweet scent of vanilla and spice, and she wanted Helen really badly.

"Yes Master." Mistress came hard but didn't stop licking Liz's clit. At the same time Liz felt ecstasy and pain.

Mistress climbed off of Liz and stood over her. “Now let's see if you can open for Mistress,” she said. As Helen started fingering Liz she asked, “Are you a horny slut for me?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“So horny you'll open right up for me, won't you?”

Liz moaned in reply. Helen met no resistance to her two, three fingers sliding up Liz's soaking cunt. It was like water gushing over a fall: Liz was so wet!

“You can take another, can't you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“You can take it all, can't you?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Liz could not believe how many of Helen's fingers could fit in her tight cunt. With Helen's thumb no longer on her clit though, she was forced to concentrate on how well Helen stimulated her g-spot, which was very. Helen didn't pull back but didn't push too fast either, and with enough patience she was able to get her whole fist inside of Liz, who screamed at the insertion, but then found that Helen's slightest movement made her tremble and shake: close to that orgasm she wasn't allowed to have.

When Liz didn't think she could take anymore, she had to cum, Mistress took her fist away. Liz groaned in protest, but they ignored her. They both removed her shackles. Helen sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs.

"Get on your knees and I'll show you how to thank me," Mistress commanded. "Yes Mistress!" Liz quickly dropped to her knees. She was in a trance and full with gratitude. All she knew was to obey, to strive to please them. Mistress grabbed the back of Liz's head, and greedily pushed her face against her own cunt, demanding she not spill a drop. Liz hoped, prayed, that she would please Mistress this way. Master came up behind Liz.

"Does she need some help?" he asked his wife.

"She could use a little, but not too much." Liz felt Master's hand come down hard on her ass. He told her what to do to his wife to make her scream. And he asked if Liz was doing it right. If she was he didn't hit her so hard. When Helen came, she roughly held Liz's head in her cunt.

Then it was Master's turn. He stripped and let Liz see his tone chest and abs, his rock hard tiny nipples and average sized but extremely beautiful cock. "Be a good cock sucker for Master," Mistress demanded. Soon she got excited to see Liz suck his cock.

"Fuck her face, Alex!" she told him. "Harder!" Liz was tearing up and gagging on Alex's cock, but neither of them wanting to displease Helen, so Alex gladly ignored Liz, who appreciated that fact quite a lot. Liz's mouth was so full of Alex's sweet cock, the head tickling the back of her throat, over and over again. She felt completely used and completely free.

"Now, stop," Helen demanded after a few minutes. Alex did not seem to want to but he pushed Liz away, hard, so that she fell back on the floor.

"Face to the floor slut," Helen demanded. Liz obeyed at once, though the floor was so uninvitingly cold and hard.

"Yes Mistress." Mistress leaned down beside Liz.

"Spread your legs."

"Yes Mistress."

"Alex keeps asking me if he can fuck me in my ass," Helen informed her slave. "I told him I couldn't take it. But you can take it for me. You can endure a little pain for your Mistress, can't you?"

"Yes Mistress," Liz answered quickly but not enthusiastically, "if it's for you."

Liz felt the cold lubed fingers pushing against her. "Relax," Mistress said. Liz did and Mistress slid her fingers easily inside. She felt uncomfortable but her clit didn't stop throbbing. Mistress kept working her fingers inside of Liz, until she felt it was enough.

"Come here Alex."

"Up on your hands and knees," Helen said to Liz, who obeyed at once. The floor was so hard against her knees that they already ached.

Helen rubbed the lube over Alex's cock, making him hard again.

He pushed his cock against Liz's opening, forcing it inside but not too quickly. "It hurts!" Liz protested.

"Can you take it for me?" Mistress asked so sweetly.

"It would please me so very much."

Liz answered the only way she could "Yes Mistress." And Alex pushed his cock in a little more, causing Liz to cry out in pain; now more, now more, until he was all the way inside of Liz.

Liz gritted her teeth and groaned. He pulled out a little and pushed back in. Too much! Liz thought, this is just too much! I can't take it! I have to use the safeword now! No! She fought herself, For Mistress. To please Mistress and Master. Yes. Whatever you want. Yes, no negotiations.

Alex begun to fuck Liz as hard as he wanted, and that was pretty hard for her.

"You're pleasing me very much!" Master encouraged.

"You're pleasing me very much as well," Mistress told Liz, Then got back to licking Alex's balls. Both of these compliments gave Liz strength to endure it for a little longer.

"I'm going to cum in your tight ass very soon," Master added.

That thought was all the encouragement Liz needed. "Thank you Master," she answered, and braced herself for the hard and fast end. Helen reached down and pulled on Alex's balls while she licked them. He came instantly. Liz squeezed Helen's other hand; the one Mistress had given her to hold very tightly. She heard Mistress say "ow" and pull away. "I'm so sorry Mistress" Liz said through labored breathes, and then let go to clench her fists as her sides, and concentrate on Alex cumming in her ass.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Helen's Slave Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds