• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Couched On Her Terms

Couched On Her Terms

12

Katherine walked cautiously, hesitantly to Lee's apartment. She had climbed those stairs so many times in the past that she knew which were a little wobbly, which creaked more than the others, and that no matter how she tried to surprise him Lee would always be at the door before she knocked. She stood at the base of the cement steps this time in blank amazement because an intense fantasy of hers was about to be real, something so completely new to her that she barely could find words for what she felt. Tonight she would be a Domme.

She met Lee through some high school friends who had reunited through an Internet site, so the two of them had emailed a few months before they ever met. Without even knowing what he looked like, Katherine had known from Lee's emails that she wanted him as she had wanted no other. He wrote beautifully, with a rare spark and wit, and he was responsive to her in a fully direct yet appropriate, never presumptive, flirting style that aroused all her senses. Katherine had already fantasized about him, and had concluded that fantasy was all that would ever come of it since she had a husband to whom she was devoted, and Lee had a relationship, too. It didn't help that nearly a thousand miles were between their homes.

Somehow, she managed to drive there for the first gathering of the couple dozen reunited friends, to be held in a cozy downtown pub. Somehow, it happened that Lee would drive her initially to meet some of the friends then on to the pub to see the whole gang. What happened between those two events changed her life.

She had been prepared for Lee to plain looking or even much worse, but he was absolutely handsome and charming. Katherine couldn't hide her admiration of his looks, friendliness, conversational skills, breadth of knowledge, and the twinkle of sexual appetite in his eyes. Nearing forty, she was stunned to realize that when he looked directly at her she had to hide a blush, cover her willingness to be with him. She never once was sure if he found her attractive in "that" way or was just being pleasant. It was maddening, especially since Katherine's interest and excitement had peaked as it hadn't for a very long time.

Lee made some mention of needing to stop by a friend's house to get something, or do something, while the friend was away, so soon Katherine found herself alone with Lee in a small, comfortably romantic room. She wanted him so much but of course couldn't say so and besides felt rather foolish even admitting it to herself. Did she really jump when he offered to give her a back rub -- it felt like it, and did she even hesitate to remove her blouse? Regardless, quickly she was topless, face down on a cozy bed, with his warm, strong, knowing hands massaging her. She couldn't hide her increasing squirming and moans because his touch felt better than anything she could even remember. She didn't want to be "easy" yet here she was, only having met Lee a few hours earlier, and half naked, creaming for him.

The teasing became worse when he asked her to turn over. Lee truly was being extremely polite and respectful of typical boundaries, so much a sincere gentleman that it was maddening -- she wanted him to value her as a person but also to ravish her. Eventually it was painfully apparent to both of them that Katherine was writhing in readiness, yet neither would take the leap across pretending it was "only a friendly backrub" to something much more. Katherine finally whispered a plea she hoped he wouldn't find offensive, "Please kiss me softly."

Never before had a gentle kiss, touching only the far left side of her upper lip, electrify her entire body so much that it almost hurt. It sent her nearly to orgasm, restrained only by her desire not to go crazy from the surprise of the reaction and her all too obvious need for him. How fortunate for her that he had condoms with him because she doubted she would have been able to hold back even without them. That afternoon was terrifyingly delicious, erotically sensuous, and more orgasmic than she had ever been -- to an exponential degree. Thankfully, the pub that night was dimly lit and all her old and new friends were busy talking amongst themselves, too engrossed to notice her radiance from that glorious afternoon.

Whenever they could, whenever Katherine was in town, they were passionate lovers, exploring sex with each other in a truck, a redwood grove, slightly intoxicated, in bed, on a couch, against the kitchen counter, and everywhere possible. For Katherine it was always electrifying, not always as intense as that first kiss, that first afternoon, but usually.

They discovered a tendency for Lee to take charge and for Katherine to go along with it. They had been doing this for years before ever realizing that they were practicing dominance and submission. While neither had led a truly "vanilla" life, neither of them thought to apply BDSM terms to themselves. Once they did, Lee became more creative with his instructions to Katherine that increased both their desire and magnified their orgasms. He was surprised that if felt so good to be so completely in control of the sexual experience, that he never needed to ask her permission during sex because he knew, absolutely knew, that it was okay with her. In their long absences from each other, they had plenty of time to chat online about boundaries and what ways to stretch them through fantasy, but Lee continued to provide unique experiences every time, slight twists of the fantasies that kept her on her toes. He relished the sexual power he had over her, the delight of finding ever new ways to tease her and bring her dramatically to climax. After a while, just his words had the power to take her over the edge, even in plain text online chats, even without any physical stimulation except perhaps at the last minute when her overpowering climax would force her hands off the keyboard, throw her head back, cause her to moan and gasp, then leave her panting as she returned to the chat. His words plus his touch in person never ceased to thrill her, so it was insanely easy to give in to him. Submitting to Lee was the most natural thing in the world for Katherine, something she found intriguing since generally she sought more control during sex precisely because so many other men had just crudely taken her submission rather than asking for and cherishing it.

Over time their online discussions grew to express more clearly why each enjoyed the submissiveness or the dominance, and they found similarities. Lee revealed that when he knew he could do whatever he wanted, he wanted to please Katherine all the more, entice her and thrill her more. Meanwhile, Katherine discussed that giving in didn't mean giving up, but rather the freedom to focus on her own pleasure and moreover on his, knowing that pleasing him made her feel even better. They soon added to their long-distance fantasies other partners, male and female, in any number, and all sorts of types of play.

Perhaps it was inevitable then that Lee began to desire the experience of total submission and Katherine began to think about dominance. Lee had been somewhat submissive in other relationships, but Katherine had never before felt the permission to do just what gave her pleasure, to instruct another and know that it would honored, appreciated, welcomed, and that it would even heighten the satisfaction for both of them. She was incredulous when Lee said that he would submit to her as she had done for him; she really couldn't even imagine such a thing. How could it be that a handsome, professional, athletic, successful, witty, charming, erotic, sensitive, bright, masculine man, someone she fully desired and was grateful just to be with, that he would do whatever she wanted? Certainly her husband didn't do that for her, nor had anyone else. Did she have what it took to be in control? Would he really find her ideas exciting, or was it just something that sounded good online but would never work for real?

So Katherine took the chance and wrote several ideas, pieces of scenes, possibilities, and shared them with Lee. He really did find them exciting! She was used to calling him Sir in her submissive times, and he volunteered to call her Ma'am, but how would a gentle Domme address her sub? Amazing to her, this man who had enraptured her from the first day, agreed to be called Angel, a term neither had been called or used with another. All she had to do was to ask him to be her angel and he could answer yes or no ... and he wanted to say yes.

With one foot on the first stair to Lee's apartment, all of this flashed before her. She could continue in a submissive role with him, or she could also take charge in a new way. What a scary realization for a meek housewife, so submissive all the time to her husband, and yet here she could have for a few hours whatever she wanted. Whatever gives me pleasure will make him happy? It seemed so counter-intuitive, against all she had been taught, but the more she thought of Lee and forgot everyone else it all became clear. With certainty now, newfound assurance, Katherine proudly claimed the stairs as her own, nearly stomping her way up them to undeniably announce her presence.

He had left the main door open, but the screen door was closed. She had no need to knock because Lee was standing at the ready, hand on the door handle when he saw her. A new smile came to both of them and grew to be huge grins by the time Katherine was inside and Lee had closed the screen door behind her. She closed and locked the other door then stood still for a moment, looking directly in his eyes, searching him for any doubt, any fear, and sweeping away within herself any last thoughts of being undeserving of such pleasure. Now, she said to herself, this fantasy begins.

Without any warning, Katherine slammed Lee against the nearest wall. Her petite body took him by surprise but certainly didn't physically overpower his larger, much stronger frame, yet he offered no resistance. Her full body pressed against his, she grabbed his wrists, pinned them to the wall, and kissed him on the mouth hungrily, roughly. Squirming against him, she already knew she was wet and hot for him, and she was thrilled to feel his hardness growing against her ever-moving body. Even though convinced this next step was only a formality, Katherine still found in her voice and attitude a strange combination of timidity and aggressiveness when she asked, "Will you be my angel tonight?" Just like the first kiss he gave her, his response, a quiet, solid, willing "Yes Ma'am," sent shivers through her, seeking out her crotch for an unexpected and instantaneous blasting orgasm.

Luckily, among his many talents, Lee was a great cook, or so she'd been told by his friends. She had hinted that she might ask him to make something for her, so the moment she recovered from her climax she pushed back away from his eager body and calmly said with a pleased smile, "Angel, please get me something to drink and a snack, and get enough for you, too." Even as a Domme she could not be demanding or rude -- that was not her at all, but she would become more assertive. Just then, however, she frankly needed Lee to do something, anything, to give her a chance to regain her breath, focus her thoughts.

Lee brought out fresh, home-brewed beer and glasses on a tray with a small plate of appetizers. He waited till she looked up from the couch, granting permission in her glance, before he set it on the coffee table and served her, kneeling to do so. His smile evoked one from Katherine, along with a sincere "thank you." She sipped the beer slowly as he stood there watching; she commented on it, asking him how he made it and to describe the appetizers. She played with the foam on her lips while he talked, sometimes dipping her finger into the dark liquid then licking or sucking it off, never letting his eyes leave hers.

She instructed her angel to change into loose shorts with a zippered front and no underwear. When he returned, and she had nodded approval, she told him to sit beside her. They talked casually during this light meal, as friends, but sometimes Katherine reached over to grab his hand, to dip one of his fingers into her drink, and she'd suck it. Or she'd lick the foam off his lips. At times she told him to feed her the delicacies he prepared, savoring the tasty food and the even tastier dish who was serving her. It was too irresistible not to kiss his neck while he talked, or to lightly caress his chest, tweaking his nipples between her fingertips.

The simple meal over, he cleared the dishes without being told and quickly washed the dishes. Katherine had stretched out to rest for a bit, but when he returned to the room she sat up, hungry now for more. Holding his gaze for several seconds, she simply said, "Slowly undress me." His eyes lit up and he almost trembled as he knelt beside her, suddenly feeling a bit clumsy and unsure. Her hand rested on his arm or stroked his chin to provide the reassurance he needed, plus she corrected him with "a little slower" and "no, don't touch me yet." He first unlaced her shoes enough that they slid off easily, then he rolled down her socks, being careful to avoid any skin contact. He neatly folded her socks, placed them on her shoes, and set them an arm's length away. She directed him next to her blouse, which he gently untucked from her jeans before unbuttoning. Obedient yet pushing the limits slightly, he allowed his breath to touch her skin, blowing lightly on her chest, perky bra-less tits, and trim waist as he revealed each area. Sliding the blouse over her shoulders, he took extra time and caressed her with his eyes, and for just a brief second he restricted her arms as he often had done as a Dom, his eyes flashing from the memories.

With her not-so-subtle cough to refocus him, he finished removing her blouse and folded it. For her jeans, he exquisitely unbuttoned and unzipped them, keeping his face very close to breathe in her scent and to caress her again with his hot breath. Unzipping farther he discovered that she wore no panties and was very closely trimmed. She wiggled out of the pants that he tenderly folded and placed under the blouse. Totally nude now, she told him to lay out a small blanket on the couch then to stand a short distance away from one end of the couch. Her feet to that end, she reclined, wriggled around enjoying the softness of the fleece against her soft skin, then settled into a comfortable position on her back. Apparently ignoring him, but naturally thinking of no one but him, she began to caress her entire body: face, hair, neck, arms, breasts, stomach, legs, and finally her pussy. All the while she described how good it felt to touch herself with him watching, standing by so ready and available, but waiting for her. She pinched her nipples and rubbed around her clit, sometimes sucked her finger glistening from her own juices, then plunged one or two fingers deep inside her. Knowing he was there watching and hungry for her, she came easily, quickly, moaning his name as she did.

She called her to him, and from a sitting position she had her face conveniently at his crotch height. Still purring softly from her orgasm, she told him to clasp his hands behind his back while she unzipped his shorts, and immediately began to suck on his hard cock. She licked from the base to the tip repeatedly, swirled her tongue all around the tip before taking him deep in her mouth, her throat resisting despite her tongue and lips loving it all. He never moved his hands or body, which delighted her, all the more because his groans betrayed his need even more than his cock's pre-cum. Just as abruptly as she started, she stopped and zipped up his shorts, taking a moment to nuzzle her face against his hardness poking more urgently against the fabric of his shorts. With his hands still behind his back, she stood up and slowly caressed him as if for the first time, rubbed her naked body against his, her erect, full nipples grazing against his skin wherever they could. In many ways it was the first time she touched him, like this anyway; and she wanted this time to last, to learn him intimately in this new way. Her fingers, body, and lips explored every part of his chest, back and waist; she ran her fingernails up his thighs, rubbed her wet crotch against his clasped hands, and toyed with his hair between her fingers.

She then sat back on the couch and admired his body with her eyes, remembering and relating ways that each part excited her. Reclining again, she asked him to describe in juicy detail one of his fantasies, as a Dom or sub, with her or with someone else, but the detail was the key; exciting her was the goal. He did so with his usual expressive words and a new tone of voice, eager to please, to pounce, but willing to wait.

Part way through his effective fantasy, there was a knock on the front door, and panic shot through his face. Had they been discovered? She adamantly told him to answer the door, making only a minor attempt to cover her nudity. He had no choice but to answer the door with his quite evident erection, doing what he could to make it less obvious. It was their mutual friend, Kyle, who they had chosen at times as an extra player in their online fantasies, unbeknownst to Kyle. He said, "Katherine asked me to visit you at exactly this time, but beats me why." Lee ushered him in, smiling as he suspected the reason.

Katherine had the essential portions of her anatomy covered but was obviously nude under the blanket, wrapped almost randomly around her. She thanked a very surprised Kyle for coming over so punctually, asked him to sit beside her, then winked at Lee saying "please start where you left off in your story." With a "yes, Ma'am" he stood where he had been, clasped his hands behind his back, and continued his highly erotic narrative. Kyle was naturally confused but amused. Katherine moved closer to him, uncovering her breasts as she did so, and while listening attentively to the story, she began to very lightly touch Kyle's knee and thigh. He sat frozen, utterly unsure of what was going on, why one of his closest friends was behaving so oddly and why Katherine, who he thought Lee only knew casually as he did, was in Lee's apartment, nude, apparently seducing them.

Katherine's hand explored further up his thigh before she turned to look in his eyes, trying to convey the scenario wordlessly. He may not have understood all of it, but he quickly got the gist, especially when Katherine stroked his chin, directed his mouth toward hers, and passionately kissed him just as her hand reached his crotch. Soon he was aroused plus assured by her actions that this was not all a big tease or joke. She stood up before him, displaying her full frontal nudity to Kyle while Lee saw her back, trim waist, shapely ass, and flexible legs.

She let them both look all they wanted, then she walked over to her Angel and whispered how hot he was making her, how proud she was of what he was doing for her, and moreover how much she was going to enjoy all that would follow. She reached around his waist, grabbed his hands and placed them on her lower back just above her ass, before wrapping her arms around his neck, standing on tip toes, and kissing him passionately. In that kiss was more than simple passion and appreciation but also the deep love she had for him that intensified the lust growing in her. Without thinking she wrapped one leg around his waist, so Lee grabbed her ass and lifted her up so both legs were wrapped around him. This placed her hot, wet pussy against his crotch, and gave Kyle a completely unrestricted view of Katherine's most sexual areas. With Lee's help, she humped herself against his hardness and came quickly, requiring Lee to support her completely for a moment after she went limp from the release.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Couched On Her Terms

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds